XXX-Men Ch. 1

Story Info
The X-Men find there's more to life.
1.7k words
4.21
84.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean Grey dropped wearily onto her bed, a small sigh escaping her crimson lips as she stared up at the ceiling. What a long, hard day it had been. Beginning with saving the planet, yet AGAIN, from some power hungry, mutant asshole with a hard-on for destruction. After that she was forced to listen to Professor Xavier babble on for an hour or so about how the world was lucky to have the X-Men around to save them. Her day ending with her husband Scott (known to most as Cyclops) begging her to give him a quick blow job before he had to run off. And of course she did, being a loving wife. But now she was tired and annoyed.

Damn it, when was someone going to fulfill HER needs, she thought, frowning. With another small sigh, she stood up and moved to the bathroom, wiping Scott's sticky cum off her cheek. She stripped out of her skin tight uniform with a low growl as her sopping wet pussy clung to the crotch of it. Tossing it aside, she turned the faucet to the shower and climbed in, the water already warm. Her long red hair clung to her face as she hung her head under the pounding spray of the shower head. Lifting a face clothe she washed her face, ridding it of dried jiz.

The warm water felt tremendous on her soft flesh and the bathroom quickly filled with steam. Lathering herself up with soap, she slowly washed her toned and tanned body, her fingertips crawling gently across her flesh. Casually, her fingers brushed against her swollen pink lips, sending a tingle through her cunt, as she washed. Realizing that her husband would be gone for sometime, she grinned and slid two slender digits deep into her moistening hole.

A low moan coming from her throat as those fingers began to work hard and fast, a faint squishing sound being made as they pounded in and out fiercely. In no time, she was breathing heavy and quite close to cumming, her head swimming with the promise of pleasure. Jamming her fingers in and out like her very life depended on this one, simple orgasm. And then there was a knock at her bedroom door and she gasped, startled by the intrusion of this lovely moment. They'll go away, she thought as she tugged at her small pink nipple with her free hand, her fingers still buried deep in her throbbing cunt. Another loud knock and she groaned, giving up what she was doing, the distraction throwing her orgasm off.

Mumbling loudly, she shut the water off and climbed out, wrapping a towel around her wet body as she headed for the door. Before she could get there, another knock was given and she yelled. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Hold on a fuckin minute! GOD!"

She opened the door, a scowl on her face as she held the towel tightly around her torso. Her attitude and facial expression changed when she saw who it was. Rogue stood there in a pair of boxer shorts and a short t-shirt that showed off her tight tummy. The southern belle offered a warm smile as she stood there, her curly brown hair with its white strip pulled back into a tight ponytail. "I'm sorry Jean. I did'n mean ta botha ya. Jus thought maybe ya could use some comp'ny since Scott is gone fer awhile" she spoke low. Jean blushed slightly as she stood before the rather beautiful Rogue in nothing but a towel, that was certainly not hiding her body well.

"It's alright Rogue...... I was uh.... just in the shower" she said softly. "Well I could come back later if ya busy Jean" the southerner offered. Suddenly, Jean had an idea and smiled playfully. "No. Actually I'm all done in the shower. Why dont you come in?". Rogue smiled and nodded as Jean stepped aside to let her in. She couldn't help but notice how sweet of an ass Rogue had, and her perfume smelled so good, teasing her senses as she walked by. Jean gave a quick glance about the hallway and not seeing anyone, shut the door and locked it.

With the sway of nicely curved hips, she moved to her dresser, a glance given to Rogue over her shoulder. "I... umm... did'n see ya 'round much today. Ya musta been pretty busy, huh?" Rogue nervously asked. Jean let the towel drop and she turned to face her team mate, a mischievous grin on her soft red lips. Rogue's mouth hung open now in amazement and shock as she stared at Jean. She suddenly realized that seeing her naked made her horny.

She had never been with a woman before, but the sight of Jeans, small but perky tits and her fire red pussy hair made her wet. "I was kind of busy today, yeah. But I'm not now" Jean purred, stepping closer to the startled southerner. Her hand slowly trailing downward to rest between creamy thighs, firmly pressed to her moist and puffy folds. Rogue shook nervously as she watched the obscene gestures of her normally quite friend. "You know, it's too bad your mutant power doesn't allow anyone to touch you without being harmed. I sure would love to play with your little pussy sweety" Jean continued. Rogue didn't know what to say and she fumbled over her words; "Jean....I....uh....ain't ne'er...done nothin... umm... like this before".

Jean smiled wide as she looked her nervous prey up and down. "Why don't you take your clothes off honey. I want to see the hot body that I'm always fantasizing about when I see you in your uniform. Mmmm, they way it hugs your round little ass. They way it clings to your nice big titties" she teased as she let her fingers pinch her swollen clit. Rogue nodded lightly and lifted her half shirt over her head, her large tits bouncing into sight, her nipples the size of quarters. Even slower, she slid her shorts down, stepping out of them and looking up at Jean as she bit her bottom lip. "That's it Rogue. See it isn't so bad.

Why don't you sit there on the bed and touch yourself for me? I'd like to see that" the dominating red head whispered. Jeans fingers began to roll over her clit a bit fast as she watched Rogue sit on the edge of the bed and hesitantly spread her legs. The sight of her glistening wet pussy told Jean that she was definitely enjoying this encounter so far and she watched as Rogues small hand moved right to work. Her fingers parted her shaved pussy and her other hand moved to join it, rubbing and pinching at her own clit. Jean let out a low moan as she slid two fingers into her pussy, watching Rogue play with herself. Gradually, the nervousness began to subside and Rogue moved her fingers now, slowly squeezing two of them inside her tight cunt with a low moan. Jean took a seat in a chair near the bed, resting on the edge of it, legs splayed apart, her fingers thrusting wildly in and out of her dripping snatch.

Rogue's eyes locked on Jeans pussy, unable to stop herself, her own fingers beginning to slide in and out faster. 'Mmm, that's it baby. Finger your hot little cunt until you cum. I want to see your fingers coated in your own juices soooo fuckin bad Rogue" she growled as she felt an orgasm growing close.

Rogue let out little whimpers as she pounded her fingers into her pussy, her tight hole burning with desire. She laid back, getting comfortable. resting her head on pillows so that she could still watch Jean frig herself. "You have such a pretty cunt baby. Your making me soo hot watching you" the sex hungry red head breathed. To Jeans amazement, she watched as Rogue reached under with her free hand and forced her middle finger into her ass, her puckered pink hole clinging to the invading finger tightly.

Jean damn near came just seeing that and she continued to watch Rogue fuck both her hole silly, the sound of her pleasure not making it easy for Jean to hold back her on coming orgasm. The sultry red head was relieved as she heard Rogue whimper between moans. "Oh...god...I'm gonna cum Jean...I'm gonna cum!" she squeeled as her fingers pounded harder now into her pussy and ass.

"Oh fuck.....I wantcha ta cum....wit me Jean. Oh .... fuck...please cum wit me" Rogue pleaded. Jean was certainly not about to argue with that request and she too began to finger her cunt madly. She could feel the swell of her long awaited orgasm building in her belly and she gasped as it threatened to over power her.

"Oh Rogue!! I'm cumming baby!!! Fuck yes!!! Oh yesss!!" she screamed as her orgasm slammed into her like a freight train, her juices coating her pistoning fingers. Rogue came too, her wails and moans loud as her finger slammed deep into her ass, staying there. Her pussy still being plowed by stiff, merciless fingers, her body quivering like she was being electrocuted.

Jean collapsed back into the chair with a loud sigh of contentment, sliding her fingers from her pulsing snatch and licking them clean. Rogue just laid there on the bed, both of her tight holes still occupied by her fingers. Both girls panting fast and audible. Jean stood and slowly walked over to the bed, staring down at her sweaty, naked team mate whose fingers were still slowly moving in and out in the after glow of a phenomenal orgasm.

"I always knew you were a kinky little slut Rogue. Your gonna have to come to visit more often" She grinned. Rogue smiled up at her and winked. "And I always knew ya were a horny little bitch Jean. I'm gonna have ta come back and watch ya fuck yerself hard again" she retorted. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and they quickly looked from the door to each other, wondering what the hell to do...

To Be Continued...