xXx-Men:Man Mutant Cyborg 24/7 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss..." Betsy hissed between her teeth, her mind awash with the intense sensations Sym's penis was causing her, as it rubbed against her moist vagina lips. "I...want...it!"

"Yeah, baby... you fucking got it," Sym laughed, stabbing the massive cock into her burning pussy, sinking it twelve inches deep in one hard thrust. Psylocke groaned and screamed as her body was assaulted with a mind-blowing orgasm. Waves of pleasure rushed Betsy's mind into oblivion. "Come for me, bitch!"

Suddenly, Sym jerked to a stop, a silver blade of pure psionic energy appeared, sunk through his chest. His body, held completely still by powerful raw telekinetic power hovered over Psylocke's prone form. The other creatures around them simply exploded.

"Were that you were not a simulation, I would have more use for you, abomination," the Shadow King controlled Psylocke hissed up at the frozen monstrosity. "As it is, I may have one more use for you yet." She grinned with an evil glint in her eye, her attention now focused upon the distant plateaus, where the entrance to the Danger Room lay concealed behind the illusionary landscape. "You shall be my dragon, and I shall be a damsel still in distress, for yon would be heroes coming to rescue me."

Bobby ran to the door of the Danger Room, knowing that trying to over-ride the disengaged safety locks on the program in the Control Room would take too long for Betsy's safety. The sounds of bare feet pattering down the hallway signaled the arrival of the Nubian weather goddess called Ororo. Bobby tore his gaze from the electronic lock of the thickly armored and shielded Danger Room entrance, turning to greet Storm.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice, Ororo..." Bobby's voice trailed off, as he suddenly came to the realization that Storm had not stopped for even one second to grab a stitch of clothes before she came racing to help him rescue Psylocke. He swallowed hard, tearing his eyes from her naked form, thumbing towards the control panel. "She not only overrode the safety interlocks, but hacked the door locks, locking us out."

"The Professor will have a stern word for her about this later, I assure you." Storm commented dryly, her nipples hardening with the chill closeness of the Iceman, her hand rising to touch the indicator. "Betsy seems to have developed quite a disturbing suicidal streak in her behavior lately, taking undue risks on and off the field, and acting recklessly. Despite knowing what we do of her stable upbringing as a British Royal, and her apparent happiness in regards to dating Warren, I am beginning to have serious questions about her mental health."

"You think that Betsy's gone nuts, Ororo?" Bobby asked incredulously, raising one eyebrow. "Sure, she was raised with the craziness of being the telepathically endowed sister of Captain Britain, and their older brother is an Alpha Class reality-warping homicidal lunatic, and sure, there was that point where she was blinded, made a deal to get her eyes back, by hosting Mojo's artificial eye camera implants, and after the Siege Perilous, well, awaking in a wholly new and radically different body would be traumatic on anyone. You of all people should know, Storm, after the switch that Emma and Sebastian pulled on you that one time." Bobby paused, scratching his head. "Fuck...you add in Revanche dying from the Legacy Virus, the Crimson Dawn ninja fiasco, and losing her telepathy to create a living prison to contain the Shadow King, plus the supplication of telekinesis as her mind wired power, and shit...I'm surprised we didn't have to medicate and lock her up years ago. All in all, Ororo, I'd have to say, despite all that has happened to her, if being a thrill seeker is all she needs to be counseled about, I'd call that strong, and damn sane."

"Recklessness in our line of work, Bobby, gets you killed, or even worse, kills everyone around you, too." Storm said softly. "We would be insane not to address this issue, before it's too late." Ororo gestured for Bobby to back away from the Control Access Panel. "Allow me, please." Iceman nodded his head, and backed away. Storm concentrated, focusing her mind's eye to become aware of the lattice of energy that made up the local environmental pattern. Dropping barometric pressure, Ororo generated a negative charge from her own hand, creating a stepped leader of electrons, enticing tendrils of positively charged ions to emerge from the electrical panel. When the two met, a micro-lightning strike zapped the controls, shorting them out, raining sparks outwards from the exploding unit.

The door did not move.

"The Professor is not going to be happy about this." Bobby shook his head. "If you'll allow me?" Storm nodded her consent, and stepped out of the way. Bobby Drake exhaled, clearing his mind. Deep within, he found his focus, as a thin layer of frost formed over his skin. Many people thought that Iceman generated cold, but anyone with even an elementary grasp of physics knew this to be impossible. In truth, Bobby Drake actually absorbed ambient thermal energy from his surroundings. He did not create cold, but instead consumed the surrounding heat. At this moment, he concentrated on the ambient heat emanating from the thick doors of the Danger Room. Storm could feel the temperature drop in the hallway, and had it been a natural weather occurrence, it wouldn't have fazed her. Considering the mutant nature of the temperature drop, Ororo found herself feeling cold; goose bumps, a rare affliction for the weather witch, suddenly dancing across her naked flesh.

Frost appeared upon the surface of the doors, slowly radiating outwards from the center, as Iceman increased his heat absorption. The metal cooled to water freezing temperatures, but Bobby did not stop. Lower and lower the temperature dropped, the hall growing colder and colder. Storm's breath was easily seen, white wisps of breath twisting slowly in the air conditioning, casually dissipating. Bobby concentrated harder, lowering the metal's temperature closer and closer to absolute zero. Ice crystals, looking like giant snowflakes, began to emerge from the surface, spiraling outwards towards the two mutants. A thin frosty fog began to stream out from the bottom of the giant doors, as the temperature dropped lower and lower.

"Now," Bobby said, picking up a fire extinguisher from the cubbyhole it was secreted in, near the entrance to the Danger Room. Rearing back, he aimed the bottom of the large metal cylinder at the center of the doors, as the metal groaned in frozen protest. "Get ready to take on Sym and his Limbo demon flunkies."

"I'm ready when you are, Iceman," Storm said grimly. Electrical sparks danced between her fingertips as she waited for Iceman to open the doors.

"Here goes nothing!" Bobby cried, launching the fire extinguisher into the frozen metal doors. The metal shattered, as if made of glass, glittering shards tinkling as they sprayed into the massive training area known as the Danger Room. "I'm going in first, Ororo, to open the passage wider. The sharp ice won't harm me." Bobby pushed his way through, knocking at the dangling dangerous frozen metal pieces that clung tenaciously to the doorframe. The bizarre landscape stretched out before Iceman, orange sky, purple clouds, twisted thin spires reaching like the bleached ribs of some massive carcass far into the upper atmosphere. Bobby could not see Betsy anywhere in sight. They would, sadly, have to search the illusionary room for her.

Ororo entered, and shuddered in revulsion. Unlike Iceman, Storm had been to Limbo before, and faced Sym and Belasco, the demon lord who kidnapped Illyana Rasputin and was responsible for her transformation from a little five-year-old girl to a nearly full-grown teenager. Ororo remembered quite clearly that several xXx-Men had died, in some sort of alternate timeline. Although none of this team had died retrieving Illyana, it was due to the help of those alternate reality xXx-Men, specifically, an older version of herself, who made it possible for the xXx-Men to survive intact. It was a brutal and rough rescue mission, and no one, Storm, Nightcrawler, even Illyana herself, escaped unscarred.

"I saw her over in the valley. I think it's just beyond those plateaus over there." Iceman offered. "You take the high road, I'll take the low?"

"Alright. Keep in touch," Storm agreed, summoning a strong wind to lift her into the air, her long straight white hair billowing like a silken cape behind her. Crystal blue eyes scanned the horizon for any danger that was lurking, hidden. There was no movement that she could discern. The warm, nearly tropical, winds she had created caressed over her skin, warming her chilled flesh, a pleasant change from the side effect of standing so close to the freezing Iceman. She watched as Iceman began to generate his patented ice slides, running along until he reached a pinnacle, to slide like an inline skater down the other side, racing along the winding pathways below.

There. Storm saw Betsy, lying prone, her legs held high, the demon Sym wedged between them. Pointing downwards, she signaled Iceman, telling him where she saw Psylocke. He adjusted his travel path to intersect where Ororo indicated. The valley opened up before them, the large puffball fungi filled the bottom of the ravine, surrounding their target. Sym looked up towards them, his face twisting into an evil snarl. Ororo's first impulse was to blast the beast with a bolt of lightning, but his contact with Psylocke prevented her from unleashing nature's fury. Iceman would have to strike first, separating the two, before Storm could finish him off, freeing Betsy from her captor.

Bobby came over the rise, spotting Sym placed between Psylocke's legs. He knew, from years of experience, that Storm could not effectively strike at Sym from her distance due to Betsy's proximity to the demon. That left it up to him to disarm the situation, without harming Betsy. Bobby came sliding in fast and low, screaming past the demon, and launching a volley of ice shards at the monster. Sym took the impact with little notice, it seemed, other than to let her ankles go, and swing blindly at the speeding mutant. Sweeping around the far side, Iceman focused upon the ambient heat of the demon, triggering his power. Wisps of frost emanated from his hand, tendrils reaching between himself and the creature, as his unique mutant power literally sucked the radiant thermal energies from the beast.

Ice crystals sheathed the monster, encasing Sym in a thin sheet of ice, as Iceman continued to lower the demon's temperature. Soon, the creature would be quickly immobilized. It thrashed and protested, but to no avail. Its movements grew slower and slower, until the demon could move no more. With sudden ferocious malevolent intent, a strong cyclonic wind struck the frozen monster, lifting the heavy burden with no apparent effort, and dashing it against the tall solid rocky plateaus behind it. As the frozen metallic doors at the entrance of the Danger Room had only a few moments ago shattered into a million shards, so too did the techno-organic demon know as Sym.

Bobby snapped his head around to Storm in disbelief. "A little overkill, don't you think, Ororo?" Grinding down the slick ice slide to come to a stop before the prone Betsy, Iceman relaxed his mind, releasing the conscious control of his mutant power, rendering it dormant. The thin coating of ice sheeting his body dissipated, revealing the powder blue skintight costume of unstable molecules designed by Reed Richards, Mister Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. "Hey Betsy, are you alright?" He reached down, offering a hand, his eyes lingering over her naked form, sharp pointed nipples, soaking wet crotch, slick juices pouring down between her perfectly formed ass cheeks.

Storm allowed the warm winds to set herself down gently next to Betsy and Bobby. "You have never been at the mercy of Sym before, Iceman. I was his prisoner once. Let's just say I do not want to discuss the experience. You do not understand just how evil he can be." Ororo stated coldly, "I do not understand how Illyana tolerates his presence."

"I'm fine, Bobby, now that you and Ororo are here." Psylocke gently smiled at Iceman through darkly hooded eyes, smoldering with wanton lust. Her skin was glistening with tiny beads of sweat, orange colored sparkles upon her golden oriental hue. She reached down and lightly touched an erect coppery nipple, a long manicured fingernail scraping a circle around the perimeter of the teat of her areola. The other hand had snaked down across her flat taut belly, over a smoothly shaved mound and dipped into her wet used sex. "I know why Illyana keeps him around." Betsy smiled dreamily, and brought the lubricated finger back up to her mouth, smearing the fluid across the flushed full lips. The hand that had been lazily tracing her nipple reached up to take Bobby's outstretched hand. "Don't you think it's unfair that you are the only one wearing clothes, Bobby?"

"B-Betsy? Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Bobby asked, looking surprised and confused, as he took her soft outstretched hand. Her flesh seemed to tingle in his hand, warmth spreading from the contact.

"Bobby...something's wrong here," Storm said, suddenly concerned. She had felt a disruption in the air currents around them, almost as if they were standing in an invisible force field.

"Nothing that Bobby getting naked can't fix, right, Ororo?" Betsy grinned widely, as the puffball fungi around all of them ruptured violently from her telekinetic squeeze. Thick clouds of spores rose up, quickly filling the globe of invisible mental power. Storm's instinctive reaction was to summon a great wind to blow the noxious fumes away, but the result was a wild swirling of the spores within the shielded area around them. Iceman also reacted instinctively, attempting to trigger his mutant power, but he found himself unable to sheath his body in the protective coating. Both Ororo and Bobby began to cough from inhaling the psychotropic fungus, their skin and lungs tingling and burning. Both fell to their knees, trying to clear their heads.

Let me explain, Psylocke rose, unbothered by the hallucinogen, running her hands absentmindedly over her firm perky breasts, tweaking her erect nipples, her voice echoing in their befuddled minds.These puffball fungi have a strong psychoactive agent in their spores. In fact, they are so potent; they rival LSD, but have a more raving Ecstasy feel to them. Can't you feel the love, my little fleshlings?Betsy snuck one hand down to her nether region, and used her long fingernail to twiddle her clit in orgasmic delight.

Bobby's head was swimming. The colors of the place seemed far more vivid now, and the tight fitting suit was making him sweat, which made his skin tingle even more. It felt as if someone was raking a million fingernails lightly over his flesh, goose bumps and conflicting waves of heat seeming to alternate cascading over him. He could swear that he heard Betsy speaking, only it didn't sound exactly like Betsy, and she wasn't moving her lips to speak. There was this nagging feeling in the back of his head, he knew that Psylocke speaking in his head was a warning signal, but of what he couldn't recall.

Ororo was exposed from head to heal to the unearthly spores, every single inch of her skin now tingling and demanding her touch. Her licorice nipples contracted to sharp hard points, nearly aching in intensity. Her blood seemed to pound in her ears, as she tried to focus. Betsy had done this to them, when they saved her.Why?Storm tried to stand, but could only rise as far as her knees, without losing her balance. The world was spinning and melting and growing and breathing and smiling before Ororo's eyes.

Bobby, really, I can see you sweating. You really must remove that absurd outfit. Don't you want to be naked with Ororo and myself? I know that Ororo would really like you to be. Betsy looked intently at Iceman, her telekinesis suddenly ripping the pale blue training uniform to shreds, the tatters dropping to the ground with almost a casual laziness.Much better, don't you think?

The air striking Bobby as his uniform left his body was cool and caressing, enhanced by Psylocke's telekinetic power. He couldn't control himself, the urge to reach down and stroke his quickly growing cock was becoming unbearable. Grasping his prick with one hand, he nearly collapsed again, the sensations cascading through his stiffening rod were mind-blowing. He brought his eyes up to look Betsy in the face. The colors around her were bright, but Betsy herself seemed muted in shadow, darker than what the ambient lighting would normally indicate.

Psylocke crouched down, next to Bobby, running one hand over his bare chest. Iceman nearly choked from the overwhelming intensity of the feeling.Yes, I think you agree that Ororo and I do have the right idea. Your flesh cries for release, Bobby. I can hear it, calling to me. Begging to touch me. Yearning for heavenly orgasmic ecstasy. I can hear your darkest desires, Bobby. Sometimes, we need to indulge in those shadow-tinged cravings.Her fingertips lightly traced down his taut flat stomach, combing through the short dark brown hairs that created a line down to his penis. She moved his hand away from its unconscious stroking of his cock, slipping her hand around it instead.I can feel you getting so hard for me, Bobby. That makes me so happy. But Storm, Bobby, looks like she would love to have your attention more. Look, Bobby, look at how much Storm needs you right now.

It was so hard to focus. Betsy was stroking him, milking his iron hard rod with gentle insistence to absolute distraction. She reached out and helped him turn his head towards Ororo. Storm was also on her knees, her long white hair swirling gently of it's own accord in the air around her head. Apparently the weather witch was using a wind to caress her flesh from head to toe, her hands wandering over the ebony skin, dancing over her large nipples, dipping down between her legs, a small tuft of snow white pubic hair contrasting sharply against the dark vaginal lips and moist bright pink interior.

Goddess! What is wrong with me? Storm thought to herself, as she increased the tempo of the winds across her eager and highly aroused flesh. Her hands were moving fast, she couldn't seem to get enough. She knew something was terribly wrong, but her mind couldn't seem to put a finger on it.Put a finger on it. The thought, even though it sounded like Betsy and not her at all, struck Ororo as hilarious, and she chuckled quietly to herself as she did exactly that, striking her clit with her wiggling digit.Fingering is fine, but even better when Forge is doing to me. He has the most wonderful artificial hand, that vibrates and pumps you just right,she thought.I was so surprised when I found out that his stump could rub my cunny in the most delightful way. He is such a considerate lover, always tinkering with his gadgets to make sure that you are satisfied in every way possible. Storm worked her fingers even harder, rubbing roughly against the hood of her clit, groaning with intense joy at the sensations and memories.

Goddess, I need to be fucked hard.Ororo paused for a second, her mind reeling, as she seemed to rediscover that she was not alone. Jean-Paul is right; Bobby has such a cute ass. It was strange; she could swear that she heard an echo in her thoughts, that she could hear what sounded like two voices speaking in her head in addition to her own. One sounded like Betsy, the other...she could not be sure. It didn't sound human at all, more like a residue sticking to Betsy's voice in her head. Were these thoughts coming from her head, or being placed there by Betsy? She tightly closed her eyes, trying to stave the flow of overwhelming stimuli assaulting her brain to little avail. She had forgotten a small detail concerning the five senses. Take one away, and the others will fill in, magnified. Matt Murdock, the Daredevil, was a prime example of this common occurrence, albeit an extreme one.