XXX of Love, Episode 01

Story Info
Bisexual reality show where a hunk tries to find his love.
3.6k words
3.56
29.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside a beautiful Hollywood mansion, 10 guys and 10 girls have assembled to meet, and hopefully fall in love with, one of the sexiest male models in the history of the industry- Zach Wheelburg.

Zach has been in the industry for 5 years, ever sense he turned 18 and could legally get naked in front of the cameras. His body is chiseled to perfection, the tightest abs on the planet. He is lean, but has the perfect amount of muscle mass. He always has a sexy bit of stubble and he keeps his legs hairy, but everything else is shaved. He has high cheek-bones and wavy brown hair. He resembles a Greek God, especially when it comes to his incredibly, 8 inch, thick, cock.

Zach has money, cars, a giant mansion, tons of friends, and a great career. But his entire life he's longed for a life-long partner, and that is the one thing he lacks. So he's on the lookout to find his Love, XXX-style.

Back outside the mansion, everyone is getting excited to meet their potential future lover. They wait, anxious, and then... the moment arrives! Zach swings open the doors and his suitors go wild.

"Welcome to my home! I am Zach, and I hope that throughout the next three weeks, I get to know you all a lot better... and I mean..." Zach removes his tight white V-neck, revealing an already oiled up chest "...a LOT better. NOW COME ON IN!!!"

Zach has his horny suitors line up, one by one, to get to know them. First up is a 23-year-old ex-frat president, Matt. He has boy-next-door looks with rosy cheeks and slightly curly brown hair. He greets Zach with a strong handshake and immediately asks where the beer is.

Up next is a dark-haired beauty named Natasha. She has the looks of a European, and obviously has no problem flaunting her large breasts. As she introduces herself, the girl behind her begins rubbing up on her thighs.

"This is my twin sister, Shayla," Natasha explains. Shayla has the same natural good looks as Natasha does, but appears to be the more outgoing of the two. The twins turn to face each other and immediately begin making out. As they get more passionate, the man behind them steps up.

"Hey man, I'm Shaun. Uh... I'm a bisexual male model too, so I think we can relate a lot to what..." - Zach couldn't concentrate. Shaun was one of the most beautiful men he's ever seen. His arms were buff and hairy, his chest barely fit into the tight polo shirt he was wearing. He had short brown hair and the most piercing brown eyes Zach had ever seen. This was someone he was very interested in.

Next up was a man named Brian. He seemed skinny, but was wearing extremely tight shorts that revealed a giant budge. He greeted Zach with a wild laugh.

"Hey, I'm Brian. I'm a roady for a local band around in my area. I'm all about rock n roll, I love to party, and threes one thing I wanna show you."

Brian lifted up his arm, his hand in a fist. He grinned wide and then opened his mouth, a giant, long tongue flopping out. He shoved his entire fist into his mouth as Zach laughed and clapped. Brian leaned in, took his fist out, and planted a wet kiss on Brian. The line behind him booed and he moved on his way.

Up next was a super-skinny girl named Kat. She wore only a skimpy bikini.

"Well, if that douche gets the first kiss, then I get something better." Kat said as she walked over to Zach. She licked her lips as she removed her bikini bottom. Zach starts turning red as she walks to him and begins rubbing her ass on his crotch. She grabs his hand and begins sucking on one of his fingers. She then directs his finger to her wet cunt and he begins sliding it in and in.

"MMmm.. baby, you're so tight" He whispers in her ear. "That's because I'm a virgin," she whispers back. With that, she walks off, leaving Zach's jaw wide open.

"Psshhh.. fuck that bitch" Is the next thing that comes to his ears. Before him stands a very tall, very busty blonde woman. "I'm Hanna. And I'm the one for you". Zach looked at her up and down- and he could only think of one thing- "damn that's too much plastic surgery."

Up next was a tall, lean, blonde guy named Bobby. When he talked, it was immediately obvious he was a beach bum. That, added with his incredibly tan. "Hey man, wizen? I'm Bobby, I like to surf, I like to chill, I like to blaze, and uh.. I'd like to get to know you? Aiight?!"

After Bobby was a foxy Asian woman named Tanya. She explains that she gives massages for a living and would love to give Zach her "special massage". After her was a sexy black woman named Trisha, who works as a dominatrix as a living.

The youngest in the house was up next. 18 year old Jeff has only been 18 for two months. He's very skinny, with long hair brushed across his face. His innocence attracted Zach a LOT. The man behind him looked like a giant in comparison. His name was Bo, and he walked up wearing only a tight pair of jeans and a cowboy hat.

"I'm the REAL naked cowboy." was his introductory line, and with no hesitation he unzipped his jeans and a very large cock slammed out. Zach clapped and Bo made a beat as he swung his cock around in front of Zach's face. Zach laughed and then reached out, grabbing Bo's thick member.

"Pleased to meet you," Zach said, pretending to give Bo's cock a handshake. Bo laughed and moved on. Next up was a man dressed in cameo. He looked like he could be a body builder, with thick biceps and thighs poking out of his tight uniform.

"Hey, I'm Robert. I just came home from the military where I served 3 years in Iraq." He said, before greeting Zach with a clam handshake and a kiss on the cheek. Behind him was a woman that obviously stood out. She was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top, and both her arms were covered in tattoos. She has a nose ring, a lip ring, and a tongue ring, which she proudly showed off.

"Hi, I'm Amelia. My father worked in a tattoo and piercing parlor so that's why I look like I do." She said

"How does kissing feel with a tongue ring?" Zach asks. With that, Amelia leaned in and stuck her tongue down his throat. He could feel the ring and it turned him on.

Next up was an obviously older woman. She was still very sexy. She introduced herself as Mindy and said she had two kids from "a douche bag ex-husband who had a tiny dick". Zach was excited to have a MILF in the house.

The last three guys were next in line. First up came Alex, who had almost as many piercing as Amelia. He was so skinny it was to the point of being scrawny, so Zach was hoping he had a big cock to back that up.

Behind him stood two very fit men. One was the All-American goodbye. He introduced himself as Danny and wasted no time to get Zach to feel his biceps. He plays basketball, football, baseball, and soccer.

"So do you wear a jock-strap?" asked Zach. "Take a look," Danny replied. with that he turned around and pulled down his pants. He wasn't wearing anything at all. Zach slapped his ass and moved on to the next guy.

The next man was tall, dark, and handsome. His named is Domenico and he comes from Italy. He was dressed in a doctor outfit, because as he explained, he is an ER doctor. Zach can't believe how sexy his accent is.

With the guys gone, there was only two more ladies to meet. A very skinny blonde woman stepped up, and introduced herself as Lilly. She talked like a dumb blonde and carried a tiny, expensive-looking purse around. Not Zach's type at all.

But the next woman was. She introduced herself as Marcia, and she is a Brazilian bombshell.

"Well, you're the last one I gotta meet." Zach said. "Ya... we're all alone" she relied. With that, she removed her top and crawled over to Zach. They begin making out as she rubs the giant tent in Zach's pants.

She got down on her knees and unzipped Zach's pants. His cock stood straight up. "God, you're so sexy" Zach mumbled as Marcia began working on his cock, licking the head and then engulfing the entire member into her mouth. She pulled it out quickly and Zach watched the saliva drip off his cock. She slaps his cock against her face a couple times before starting to suck it once again.

"Look, before I cum, I gotta go in there and make some announcements". Zach said, depressed that he had to cut his blowjob short. With that, he and Marcia walk into the Living Room, where the other 19 contestants were waiting.

"Alright everyone, it was great meeting you all. Now- tonight, unfortunately, 5 of you will go home. But for the rest who don't, you will need a place to sleep. So threes three bedrooms of 5 beds each upstairs. GO ON AND GRAB YOUR BEDS!"

With that, there was a stamped to the stairs. People poured into their beds, and confusion began as to who slept where. Except for one bedroom, where a pack of males have formed a friendship.

"Dudes! Dudes! In here!" yelled Danny, who had first found one room hidden towards the back near the bathroom. He was yelling to his drinking buddies, Matt, Brian, and Bo. "This is the BROS BEFORE HOES ROOM!" yelled Matt, laughing hysterically.

Trisha looked on in disgust. "If Zach wants a douche like that, he can have them" she said to Tanya, who was standing beside her. They had nabbed a bedroom with Lilly and Kat.

But some were less interested in nabbing a good bedroom. Surfer dude Bobby had stayed downstairs to avoid the chaos- and of course, to nab some free time with Zach. They had just finished making out on the sofa.

"Damn. You have such a good tan, man." Zach says to Bobby. "Do you have any tan lines?".

"None."

"None?"

"Not one. Want to see?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Bobby stands up and takes off his shirt. His bronze chest had a very defined six pack. He then removed his pants and boxers, and a semi-stiff member stood before him.

"Damn. That's the tannest cock I've ever seen."

"Why don't you take a closer look?" Bobby said as he walks towards Zach. Zach reaches out and grabs his dick. He kisses it tenderly while playing with Bobby's shaved balls. He opened his mouth and Bobby slid his cock in. Zach swirled his tongue around it while it was in his mouth and Bobby began slightly thrusting it in back and forth.

At that moment, Mindy walked into the room.

"Ooh, whets going on here?"

Bobby turns around, looking surprised.

"Get outtalk here, its my time."

"New. Lemma show you how a professional does it." Mindy said as she gets on her knees.

"Both of you. In my mouth. Right now."

At that idea, Zach laughed and jumped up.

"Common dude, lets get it!" Zach said as he dropped his shorts. The two men begin stocking their cocks in front of Mindy. She grabs both of them and takes turns licking them up and down like lollipops.

Meanwhile, upstairs a fight has started. Trisha and Tanya have gotten fed up with the boys "Hoes before Bros" comments, and it got even worse when 18-year-old Jeff joined their bedroom.

"You're a bad fucking influence! That boy is too damn young to be with fuckers like you guys!" Trisha screams at Matt, Brian, Danny, and Bo. Brian whips his cock out and points it in her direction.

"Choke on it, BITCH!"

Downstairs, Mindy's eyes begin watering as she chokes on Zach's giant cock that is sliding down her throat. Italian doctor Domenico has joined the mix, and is playing with Zach's ass as he throat fucks Mindy.

"You are so fucking tight" Domenico whispers in Zach's ear as he slides three fingers into his asshole.

"God, I want you to fuck me." Zach replies back. With that, Domenico shoes off Mindy and Bobby, and bends Zach over the sofa.

"Are you ready for me?"

"FUCK ME!" Zach screams as Domenico slams his giant member into his tight ass. Zach screams, a vein throbbing in the side of his head, as Domenico fucks him incredibly hard and fast.

Meanwhile, Mindy and Bobby are walking up the stairs. They walk into the chaotic screaming match going on. Mindy sides with Trisha and Bobby tries to stay out of it. He walks into a bedroom where the twins and Amelia have settled in.

"Who else is in here?" He asks them.

"Hush... Alex. And I think that's it." replies Amelia.

"Sweet, can I stay here?"

"Sure."

With that, Bobby sets his stuff on the bed next to Amelia and begins telling her what all just happened downstairs with Zach. The twins then bounce up, after whispering to each other back and forth, and run to the bathroom. They return soon wearing skimpy bikinis, and then they run downstairs.

After some convincing, they send Domenico away and lead Zach into the hot tub outside. They begin to small talk.

"So, you two are sisters. Are you really comfortable around each other?"

"Very." replies Shayla, and she leans over and gives her sister a kiss. They begin making out and taking each others tops off as Zach watches.

"Damn. This is every mans dream, isn't it?"

Natasha turns to him. "You're my dream" She states, as she moves towards him. Her hand wraps around his cock and she begins making out. Shayla sits on the edge of the hot tub, and takes her bottoms off. She spreads her pussy lips apart and motions Zach and Natasha towards her. Zach begins licking around her pussy, sucking on the lips and rubbing her clit. Natasha pays more attention to Zach's cock, stroking it up and down while sucking on his nipple.

Upstairs, Domenico was telling his steamy story to Tanya. She fills with envy and immediately marches downstairs. She walks outside and breaks up the twins time.

"So Zach. I heard Domenico was the first to get to fuck you. Well I want to be the first YOU get to fuck."

"Him... I'm fine with that. I'll see you later, girls." Zach says to the twins, who grumpily march away. He steps out the hot tub, completely naked. His slender, sexy body glistens under the moon, lighting up his muscles and pointing out his cheek bones. Tanya looks exotic and sexy as she slowly strips for her man. She is petite, but still sexy.

"Lay on the ground" She orders Zach. He lays down, his cock standing straight up. She crawls onto of him and grabs his cock. She slides it in her tight hole and begins trusting up and down, her tits bouncing perfectly.

Upstairs, Matt and Danny watch on while the rest of their clique fight with Trisha.

"Delude! Check it out!" Matt says, as he whips his cock out. "Its like free porn!"

"CIRCLE JERK TIME!!" screams Danny, as he whips his cock out as well. Him and Matt begin stocking their cocks, while Jeff walks up behind them. He removes their shirts and whips out his own cock.

"You guys enjoy the show." Jeff says, hinting to Zach and Tanya fucking outside, as he gets on his knees in front of Danny and Matt.

"Oh hell yaw! Take it bitch!" Screams Danny as he grabs Jiffs head and directs it to his cock. Danny begins throat fucking Jeff as Jeff strokes Mats cock.

"Dude, this is heaven on EARTH!" screams Matt, who high fives Danny, who continues to assault Jiffs mouth with his huge cock.

Meanwhile outside, Tanya and Zach climax at the same time.

"CUM INSIDE ME!" screams Tanya. Zach does just that, exploding inside Tanya's tight pussy. The two roll off each other, panting heavily.

"Alright. Its midnight. Its time for eliminations." Zach says, before looking over to Tanya and giving her one last kiss.

---------------------------------------------- ELIMINATIONS ----------------------------------------------

Everyone has dressed up and gathered in the main hall. Zach walks down the stairs holding 15 roses.

"I have 15 roses in my hands. If you get a rose, you get to stay here for at least a few more days. If you don't get a rose, you will be going home tonight."

Everyone is dead silent, even though Trisha's glances to Brian speak a thousand words.

"My first rose goes to a very sexy woman."

Marcia smiles.

"Tanya."

Marcia quickly puts her smile away. Tanya steps up and takes her rose.

"Thanks for that moment outside. It was great." They kiss and she steps back in place.

"Next up- I would be an idiot if I didn't give these roses out. Every man in America would hunt me down and beat my ass if I didn't keep... Natasha and Shayla."

The twins squeal and run down, each grabbing a rose.

"My next rose goes to a man who seems very mature, but still freaky. I'm very interested in getting to know you, Domenico."

Domenico smiles and gets his rose, planting a hot kiss on Zach as well.

"This next person was the first one to really reach out for me. Come get your rose, Marcia."

The Brazilian beauty's smile returns as she nabs her rose.

"...Bobby, I'm still convinced you have a tan line somewhere on your body and you're staying until I find it!"

Zach and Bobby share a laugh as Bobby grabs his rose.

"You wanted to show me how a professional does it, and you did a man good job. Come get a rose, Mindy."

Mindy walks down and gets her rose.

"Looks wise, there is one person in this house that grabs my attention the most... Shaun, come get a rose."

The sexy male model catwalks down to get his rose.

"A little known fact about me is that I am a southern boy at heart. So, Bo, you gotta stay."

The cowboy grabs his rose happily. His buddies clap for him.

"Dang, Bo, you're popular!" Zach says as Bo takes his place back with the others.

"Anyway, the next man who gets this rose is also very popular. Or at least he should be, cusp he used to run a frat house."

The boy clique cheers again as Matt comes down to grab his rose.

"Another person stood out to me tonight. This is a very sexual house, but someone in here isn't very sexual at all. That's because... she hasn't HAD sex. Kat, come get your rose!"

The skinny beauty walks down and gets her rose.

"Danny, I've always had a thing for jocks. Come get your rose!"

Matt, Brian, Jeff, and Bo all clap for him.

"Amelia, I haven't gotten to know you very well. But I want to. Come get your rose."

Amelia quietly walks down and gets her rose.

"Only two roses left." Zach says as he scans who's left- Lilly with her tiny purse, Hanna with her giant tits, scrawny Alex, feisty Trish.

"I want to give this rose to someone I think I could teach a thing or two... Jeff, come get your rose."

The 18 year old walks down cheerfully and grabs his rose.

"I have one rose left." Zach says. Everyone looks nervous.

"Hanna... its not for you. I'm just not into the plastic surgery look."

Hanna barely lets him finish his sentence before she bursts out with a "Posh FUCK YOU!" and storms out.

"Alex... its not you ether. I like guys with a little meat on their bones."

Alex leaves a lot more gracefully then Hanna.

"Lilly... if I was with you, I'm afraid you'd run my credit up with all them tiny purses. Plus I'm afraid threes a tiny dog in there somewhere."

Lilly rolls her eyes and walks out.

"Robert, its super hot that you were in the military. But you didn't try AT ALL to get to know me, or even speak that much. I'm sorry, goodbye."

Robert gracefully leaves, shaking Zach's hand on the way out.

"Now its down to you, Trisha, and you, Brian. Only one of you will be staying. Now, while I was having a good time, I noticed the two of you were having a screaming match upstairs. It took up so much of your time that I didn't even get to really meet you two. I hate drama, so I've got to break it up. And I'm sorry but..."

Trisha bites her lip.

"...Brian..."

Brains eyes get wide.

"...I want you to stay."

"AH HELL NAW!!!" screams Trisha. She lunges immediately for Brian, grabbing his hair and knocking him to the ground. Brian's clique immediately runs over and pulls her off, and carries her outside. She screams "FUCK ALL YALL!!!" on her way out.

"Wow. Quiet a night. Now, tomorrow, I will have one-on-one time with each of you where you will get to show me what you're really into. Until then, have a nice night. Goodnight my final 15!"

Everyone cheers and makes a toast, then heads up to their respective bedrooms. Except for Kat, who has joined Zach in his bedroom...

12