XXX Pure Porn Stories: Arlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined Arlene changing into a short, sheer, low cut, sexy nightgown, something that showed more than it covered.

"God, you're such a lying sack of shit. Other than having sex with women old enough to be your mother, you've never worked a day in your life. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," I said unzipping myself and pulling out my cock to stroke myself to an erection.

'Here it comes. Here comes the good part,' I thought while slowly stroking myself. "I only wished I was a fly on the wall in that condo.

"You would have liked what she was wearing when she came out of her bedroom," said Tommy with a dirty laugh.

Again, I imagined her coming out of her bedroom in her sheer, short, sexy, low cut nightgown.

"What? What was she wearing?"

Instead of imagining her wearing a sexy nightgown, I imagined her coming out of her bedroom naked.

"A crop top with no bra and a short denim skirt with no panties," he said. "Her skirt was so short that it could have been a wide belt," he said.

I stroked myself faster while imagining Arlene not wearing a bra or panties. I stroked myself faster while imagining Arlene wearing a crop top without a bra that barely cover her tits and exposed her big breasts every time she reached for something. I stroked myself faster while imagining Arlene bending at the waist in front of him and giving him an up blouse of the underside of her big tits and an up skirt of her sexy ass and pussy. I stroked myself faster while imagining Arlene wearing a skirt so short and without panties that when she sat she expose her red bush to anyone sitting across from her.

"Fuck me," I said. "How did you know she wasn't wearing panties?"

He laughed at me again. God, I was so naïve.

"Duh? No panty line," he said. "Besides as soon as she leaned to reach for something and/or sat, I could see her red bush.

'Jesus, I wish I was sitting across from her,' I thought.

"So there we are sitting on the couch drinking our drinks while looking at the ocean and she put her drink down and stared at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes," said Tommy.

I imagined them sitting together on the couch and looking out at the view of the ocean. Only, if that was me sitting on the couch with her, I'd be more looking at her than at the ocean.

"I wish I was there with you," I said. "I wish I was there with her without you," I said with a laugh. "I wish someone looked at me like that."

He laughed again.

"She was so beautiful that all I could do in that moment was to stare at her. She was so beautiful that even I couldn't believe I was there with her," he said.

I imagined them staring at one another, her staring at him and him staring at her.

"You're very handsome," she said.

'No kidding I thought. Nothing like stating the obvious. I wish I was half as good looking as Tommy. I wished I was as tall as Tommy. I wished I was a tall, handsome Irishman instead of short, fat Italian.'

"I gave her my best, modest smile," he said with him not having a bone of modesty in his Irish body.

'With her sitting there in a crop top without a bra and a short skirt without panties, I would have already been all over her naked body,' I thought while stroking myself faster. 'Only, that's what makes Tommy so successful with the woman. He doesn't attack them in the way that I would have. He doesn't grope them, pressure them, and/or force them, in the way I probably would have done.

"Thank you," I said. "And you're very beautiful. She blushed and suddenly looked sad."

'I couldn't imagine someone like her looking sad. I couldn't imagine someone as beautiful as she was having any problems at all,' I thought without telling Tommy what I was thinking.

"No, I'm not," she said. "I have freckles. I hate my freckles," she said.

He laughed. Not daring to tell him what I was thinking, Howdy Doody, Alfalfa of Spanky and his Gang, and Alfred E. Newman of Mad magazine all had freckles too.

"I looked at her shocked. You know me and freckles. My Mom has freckles, my sister has freckles, my brother has freckles, and I have freckles. I love freckles as long as they're not excessive," he said.

As if he was thinking of what to say next, Tommy paused long enough for me to ask my question.

"So what did you say to her?"

He laughed again.

"I told her the truth. I love your freckles," I said and I started kissing the freckles she had on her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, and her chin before I kissed her lips. Well, that was it. We were making out in the way that I made out with Gwen in the backseat of her Dad's car on prom night," said Tommy.

I'll never forget that night. I didn't wash my hand for two days. With me double dating with Tommy, I thought I was the man when Maria allowed me to stick my horny hand down her dress and feel her naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples. Tommy on the other hand was getting a hand job and a blowjob from Gwen before he fucked her.

If only Gwen's father knew that his 18-year-old daughter had asked a 22-year-old man to her prom, he never would have allowed her to go. If only Gwen's father knew that his virginal daughter stroked, sucked, and fucked a 22-year-old man, he forced Tommy to marry her. Only and obviously, Gwen wasn't a virgin. She was a whore.

"Wow," I said.

I'm sure that Tommy felt more than Arlene's big tits.

"As soon as I kissed her, her short top lifted enough to expose the bottom of her naked breasts. Taking that as my cue, my hand was all over her big tits and my fingers where all over her erect nipples," said Tommy.

I could only imagine Tommy feeling Arlene's tits while fingering her nipples.

"How big were her tits?"

Trying to remember her at the mall, I tried to imagine her topless.

"She had a C cup. She definitely had a C cup, a large C cup, maybe even a small D cup," he said.

Then, I wondered about her nipples. Maria had small nipples. With all of the women that I masturbate over in Playboy and Penthouse, they all had big nipples. Even though I've only felt one nipple and have never felt a big nipple, I prefer big nipples.

"What about her nipples? Did she have big nipples or little nipples?"

He laughed that I was asking him questions as if I was interrogating him.

"Yes, she had big nipples, the kind that make a noise like a champagne cork when they pop out of your mouth," he said with a dirty laugh.

Obviously, knowing that would get to me, he made the champagne cork reference just to tease me. Now while stroking myself, I imagined sucking Arlene's big tits and big nipples. I imagined her nipples making the sound of a champagne cork when releasing them from my mouth.

"Wow," I said. "And then what happened?"

I slowed my stroking so that I didn't cum too soon. While wondering what happened next, I waited with baited breath for him to respond.

"While I'm feeling her naked tits, she's feeling my cock through my pants. As soon as she's rubbing and squeezing my growing erection, I slowly moved my hand up her smooth, shapely thighs. Closer and closer, I move my fingers to her honeypot and instead of feeling her panties, already knowing she wasn't wearing panties, I wasn't surprised when I felt her red bush and her wet pussy," said Tommy.

'Damn, not only wasn't she not wearing a bra but she wasn't wearing panties either,' I thought.

"Holy shit," I said. "She wasn't wearing panties? I can't believe she wasn't wearing panties. What kind of woman doesn't wear panties?"

Even though Tommy told me she wasn't wearing panties, I couldn't believe she wasn't wearing panties. Tommy laughed probably because he knew I've never seen a pussy never mind touched or fingered a pussy.

"No, she wasn't wearing panties and she was already wet. Once I started fingering her and rubbing her clit, she took me by the hand and we moved to her bedroom and to her bed," he said.

'I imagined Tommy on the bed with Arlene. I imagined him kissing her while feeling her everywhere,' I thought while slowly stoking myself.

"Then what happened. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," I said again.

"She unzipped me," said Tommy. "I want to see your cock," she said. "I can't wait to see your prick," she said unbuckling and unbuttoning me. "Take off your pants," she said.

'I couldn't believe his luck. When I haven't had any woman, he gets any woman he wants,' I thought.

"Oh, my God," I involuntarily said.

'I wished I had a woman who wanted to see my cock,' I thought.

"I stood and strip off my pants and underwear and as soon as I did, she wrapped her hands around my ass cheeks and pulled me to her. Then, she wrapped her hand around my stiff prick while slowly stroking me."

'Oh, my God,' I thought.

"And then what happened?"

I was already insane with sexual lust for Arlene. I knew Tommy knew that I was masturbating but I didn't care."

"Would you like me to suck you? She kissed my cock before licking my cock," he said. "Would you like me to blow you?"

'I'm getting ready to cum,' I thought but knowing there was so much more, I can't cum now, not yet.

"Yes," I said and as soon as I said yes, she took me in her mouth.

'I couldn't believe that Arlene was blowing him,' I thought while continuing to stroke myself.

"Fuck me," I said stroking myself harder while imagining Arlene sucking Tommy's cock.

Obviously, he could hear me jerking off. Obviously, he could hear my excited breathing.

"Vito! What the fuck?" He laughed. "Are you jerking off?"

I was too sexually excited to be embarrassed.

"So?" I laughed nervously.

He returned my nervous laugh with his loud laugh.

"Pervert," he said. "I need to fix you up with someone. I need to get you laid. You're too fucking horny. "

'I wish he would,' I thought. 'I'd take any one of his rejects.'

Pervert my ass. If anyone is a pervert, he's the pervert. I'm a virgin. With him nothing but a horny Devil, I could still become a priest if I wanted, not that I would.

"I feel as if I'm having sex every time you have sex," I said with another laugh. "So, she's blowing you," I said stroking myself faster. "What happened next?"

He paused as if he was thinking and trying to remember.

'If that was me,' I thought, 'I'd never have to think what happened next. I'd never forget anything. I'd remember every single, sexual detail for the rest of my life.'

"Did you eat her pussy too?"

He didn't have to tell me he did because I knew he did. I knew he ate her cunt but I just needed him to say that he ate her cunt so that I could cum.

"Did I eat her pussy? Of course I ate her pussy. She's a redhead," he said with a big laugh. "With me Irish and dyed blondes more plentiful than natural redheads, I'd never pass on the chance of sticking my tongue in a red, bearded clam," he said with another loud laugh.

Just as I couldn't wait to cum, I couldn't wait for him to tell me what happened next.

"We got naked and knowing what she wanted was what all women want, I moved between her legs and fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Intent on giving her an orgasm with my mouth and fingers, as soon as she was really wet, she reached down for me. Instead of eating her, she wanted me to fuck her," he said. "Unusual for a woman not wanting to be eaten, she must have been really horny. With me happy to do the honors, she must not have had a good fuck in a long time."

As if I was in the bedroom instead of Tommy, I imagined Arlene blowing me. I imagined eating her. Then, I imagined fucking her.

"Wow," I said.

I wondered if he wore a condom. It would server him right to get her pregnant but if he was to get anyone pregnant, she'd be a good one to impregnate. She was so beautiful and they'd have a beautiful baby.

"She pulled a condom out of her nightstand drawer, opened it, and put it on my cock. Then, we made love before we fucked."

'Fuck me,' I thought while stroking myself faster and harder while imagining myself fucking Arlene instead of Tommy.

"You're fucking unbelievable," I said. "I purposely picked out the hottest woman at the mall, an older woman at that, thinking that she'd shoot down your ego but you did it. You had sex with her. She blew you, made love to you, and fucked you."

He let out a loud laugh.

"Fucked her? That's an understatement. We fucked as if we were on our Honeymoon. We fucked as if we were rabbits. We fucked as if I was in prison and having a conjugal visit. We fucked as if I was a sailor away at sea too long or was in the military away from home for a year," he said painting me an image of him fucking Arlene.

"Fuck," I said as I exploded cum all over my chest, stomach, and hand.

With all women the same to him and with all women whores to him, the next time I'll get him. The next time I'll pick a woman he'd never be able to seduce. The next time, I'd bet him that he can't seduce my MILF of an Italian mother. The next time I'll be him that he won't be able to seduce his MILF of an Irish mother. The next time I'll be him that he won't be able to seduce his hot, sexy, beautiful sister.

'Yeah, I'll fix his ass,' I thought to myself.

A win/win for me, if by some chance he does get my mother, his mother, and his sister to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, I'll have masturbation material for the rest of my life.

THE END

*****

Please vote. Think of voting as my applause. Please vote.

12