XXXecil's: Silverfox Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Her oversensitized pussy forced upon her many rapid-fire orgasms of such choking intensity that Mabel was barely conscious when her chosen stud at last blasted away with many potent jets of his creamy, male essence into the center of her clenching, female core.

"Not enough..." Id said. "You know...you know what must come next." Mabel moaned as she thrashed on the stage floor, willing her black stud's swimmers to their fertile destination amidst toe-curling bliss.

"Think how much greater the pleasure will be!" Id insisted. And Mabel laughed, she laughed at the wonder, the absurdity that she should do what she was about to do. How wild and impossible it would have been even to dream of such a thing in her old life. And yet... she would do it.

She rose up on all fours, eyes gleaming like a hungry tigress as she presented her well-stretched womb and bulging ass to the crowd. Moaning...she ordered:

"GANGBANG MY PUSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

**********

THREE DAYS LATER...

The Titopia Triple XXX was in ruins. The HAZ-MAT teams that burst the door open had to kick out of the way broken tables and muggs that had been cast aside and broken by the numerous, rutting couples. Broken glass covered the floor in many spots, yet this did not deter the thrashing, humping individuals still alive and conscious after so long. During the gang-bang that occured on Amateur night, some of the other strippers got caught in the Estrusine and fell fully into the power of the noxious, airborne toxin.

The HAZ-MAT teams hosed down three squealing strippers who, though pale and half-starved, were still bouncing vigorously on the cock of a moaning, barely alive college stud, his ashen face delirious with pleasure and exhaustion. The lusts that seized their minds made them no less aggressive in the prosecution of their gratification than the horniest male. The foamy compound was an irritant that had interfered with the sexual desire of the Silverfox victims in the past. The strippers wailed, but were too weak to resist as they were dosed, then strapped into stretchers to be sent to the nearest Emergency room.

One of the suited men waved a squarish electronic device with a blue-glowing display screen over a quivering pile of naked black men, all their penises still chronically erect. The device began to emit a series of alarming beeps.

"Over here," The man called to the rest of his unit.

**********

Mabel was happy. Too happy. She'd experienced a unique pulsing pleasure whenever she was around men since her transformation, sex only intensified the feeling. And orgasms themselves were ten times easier now! Mabel had spent several days locked in a delirium of sheer delight that she was unaware of the passage of time. Even when the bodies where hauled off of her, and she saw the HAZ-MAT suits, her rational brain knew she was in deep, deep trouble. Yet she laughed. The way her brain was wired after her Silverfoxification was such that so many sex acts, so close together had flung into a narcotic wonderland of bliss that she could not easily come down from.

Her nude, wet body was pulled free, and she laughed and giggled. She found she couldn't get angry, or frightened. No telling how long it would take for her nympho-euphoria to wear off.

"Why don't you take off that mask and plant a wet one on me, big boy?" she asked.

"Remain calm, you will receive medical attention." It sounded like he was speaking with a rubber ball in his mouth.

"Ohhh... don't want sloppy seconds, huh? Well how about the blowjob of your dreams?" She licked his plastic face-plate. Another man sprayed her with a cold blast of their irritant foam. Even that didn't upset her. She just hugged the man who had captured her and tried to fondle his groin. Laughing. She knew she should be worried, but it was sooo sweet.... so much sex and desire....eventually, she too succumbed to exhaustion.

**********

"It should be obvious to anyone that this situation is unsustainable." Said the older, salt-and-pepper haired lab tech wearing a gas-mask that held a medical printout while studying Mabel.

"WHERE DO YOU GET OFF YOU BASTARD! YOU GOT NO RIGHT TO DO THIS TO ME!!" She angrily insisted with fingers waving.

"That's where you're wrong, I'm afraid. Cis-sulfonamide Xanoxylate is a controlled substance, and the levels in your bloodstream are off the charts. We have not only the right, but the responsibility." After eight more hours, the nympho-euphoria had diminished enough to allow her to become angry. She stood in a padded cell that seemed like a cross between an insane asylum and a doctor's examination room. She wore a scanty, light green surgical gown, and she was glad that it showed her smooth legs, but heartsick at the implications of her imprisonment.

"Then I DEMAND to talk to a lawyer." The man glanced at his charts, then frowned.

"Not in cases like these; at least - not yet. The new laws require us to prohibit human contact until such time as we are certain beyond reasonable doubt that you will not intoxicate individuals against their will."

"Wha- but I didn't mean it- it's just something that happens! You can't just shut me up here without a lawyer!"

"Well, for now - yes. The Courts have passed a series of injunctions that are very specific. In any event, it has been ruled that Xanoxylate poisoning renders you legally incompentent." Suddenly Mabel was more fearful than angry.

"What... what are going to do to me?"

"It's already been done, in part at least. The first step is to inject you with a synthetic antibody that attacks the sulfonamide granules necessary for the drug to travel in your blood. It's putting your cells in lockdown, stopping any further increases in your sexual characteristics."

The man drew a bit closer.

"And once the levels in your blood have dropped enough, we'll be able to insert an experimental, therapeutic phage that will implant new RNA that will crash the Xanoxylate cycles occurring in your cells."

"Phage?"

"Virus, very new and experimental technique. The CDC wasn't wild about the short-cuts that had to be taken to produce an effective therapy so soon, but with the pressure they're under from Washington, the technology was approved outside of the normal channels and red tape."

"You're gonna infect me with a VIRUS!?" Mabel backed off, in a near panic to the paper-covered examination bed in the rear of the padded room.

"It's therapeutic. Very well engineered; programmed for one specific purpose; nothing else."

"You're INSANE! I'll find some way to fight you...."

"No, no none of that. All your hormone levels are out of control; but we'll soon fix that. This life you've been living is madness; you must realize that it's not suitable to raise a child in conditions like this. Oh yes, you are indeed very pregnant. Identifying the father may take time, but yes, no doubt about it; you'll be a mother soon. You have to consider that."

"You've already told me I'm mentally incompetant! I don't have to agree to anything you say! It sounds like you've already decided for me!"

"Not to worry, after the antibody has taken effect, and after the phage has shut down the Xanoxylate cycle, this will all seem like a bad dream."

"A Nightmare..." Mabel whispered.

**********

Old. They were going to make her old again! Probably doing the same things to Bertha and Ethel! She'd had everything she could have imagined, and it was being stripped away! All she could think about now was all the things she still wanted to do - travel the world, fall in love, (and get fucked in every country) But no, she would be trapped in her aging prison of a leukemia-ridden body, take her baby away, to sure, and she'd be warehoused and forgotten as yesteryear's garbage to be brushed aside.

"NOOOhh....." She wailed.... fists clenching. This....this CAN'T be the end of the pleasure and beauty and health she'd savored!!

Near her paper-covered exam-bed there was a desk with stray papers and a soft marker. Noticing the security cameras, she threw herself into a last-ditch effort of the hopeless whore. She ran to the cameras - hoping they had audio - and yelling out her indecent promises; blow-jobs, doggy-style anything and everything!

"ANYTHING! I'll BE YOUR PERSONAL WHORE!! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! YOU CAN STICK IN ANY HOLE! ANYTIME!!!" Maybe the camera could only see. So she drew obscene images on the paper, herself sucking cocks, herself bending over - taking it in the ass, drawing pictures of herself titty-fucking, and of course, she wrote and drew promises that she would willingly participate in gangbangs. Anything to escape! To keep her vitality and beauty!!!

But it was no good. If there was anyone watching, they must be women, or Gay. She crumpled her indecent drawings and sank into tearful despair. She knew she would have to suppress herself, close off the parts of her new personality that had blossomed. She would have to sink back into a gloomy, passionless pit where her desires were shameful and unwanted, and she was but a burden to those around her.

Soon, she flashed her ample tits for the security camera, not in hopes of exchanging sex for freedom, but just for one more moment of feeling desired and beautiful as she did when men went wild with passion for her. To feel, just once more, the heat and ecstasy of the invigorating sexual act that made her so alive, so vital! Just once more; before being imprisoned in a living death with wheelchair and oxygen tanks her jailers. But no one responded. No one.

**********

It was time. The thick, sealed door to her padded cell opened, and she saw the same lab tech as before, but this time in full bio-hazard gear, his body enclosed like a deep-sea diver. It would be time now. Their antibody-thingy would have swept the Silverfox drug from her blood, and now they were going to inject her with some strange, horrible engineered virus that would put a stop to her passion, desire, and beauty. And there would be no lawyers to take her side of it. The politicians had panicked, the courts had passed sweeping emergency powers over this fear of mass orgies.

The tech walked closer. His steps seemed slower - less certain than before. She detected the rising and falling of his shoulders, as if her were tired. His face - beneath the plastic face-plate seemed, strained...exhausted.

As he edged closer, he glared at Mabel as if his passions were at war with his reason. Yes! Maybe he was having second thoughts! Maybe he was starting to take pity on her! Maybe her was worried about her unborn baby, and wanted to hold off! Maybe...

But no... she could see a change coming over his face - he had reached some sort of inner resolve, and had made a firm, non-negotiable decision.

"You bastard...You'll be stopped; the American people won't put up with these Gestapo tactics for long! You think - "

"Need..."

"I don't care what you need, you - "

"TOUCH!!" he howled, as he tore off his bio-hazard mask, and lunged towards Mabel's bosom.

"Must....touch...you! Must...FEEL!!" He began to maul her vast tits, eyes wide in madness, slavering in maniacal hunger! Howling in tortured desire, his scratchy beard began wallowing in her bosom, his hands wandered under her skirt, and he began to fondle her pussy, but he grunted in dismay; he could feel nothing through his heavy gloves, withdrawing - he began to tear off his bio-hazard suit.

Mabel was flabbergasted, but also saw an opportunity. She had no inkling what kind of twisted game was going on - he had been wearing protection from her the whole time! Her Estrusines couldn't have gotten to him! Yet now he was consumed with sexual madness - a lot like the orgy victims...but...how? She would consider that later. Her captor had left the door open! Mabel bolted to freedom as her crazed captor tore off his clothing!

And Mabel ran. She ran away out the door through this secret medical-prison-hospital, or whatever. She would work out some place to hide until she could figure out a way to slip out forever. Her legs carried her swiftly with youthful strength that she had not - and would never take for granted.

The layout was a maze-like labyrinth of sterile-white cells, and she couldn't tell what the overall construct- wha...

Mabel came running to an intersection with a young woman in labcoat bending over while two security guards pumped her both in her naked ass and in her mouth. They were crazed, moaning in ecstasy as they thrashed in pleasure. The Guards; they should have been on guard for escapees like Mabel, but these could think only of the warm, female body between them, as they thrust their shafts amid her squeals of delight.

Turning right, her progress was halted by a churning mass of naked bodies. Nurse-uniforms, and identification badges were strewn in a loose pile, but it was difficult to determine who went with what clothing, as the mob writhed in passionate nudity. The men, even after exhausting themselves remained hard, and a howling red-head slammed into a writhing male, turned him over and forced his member into her frantically wet pussy with a shrill cry of mindless glee. There must have been nearly twenty of them - not having sex because they desired it - they had sex to quench the flaming urge for coitus that boiled in their groins.

In one corner, there was a thirty-something brunette with her body pressed tight against a slightly-balding blond guy

A naked girl with cinnamon-brown hair began fighting over this same man, and the brunette tightened her legs around his pelvis and let out a threatening, feral snarl. The newcomer grabbed the man's hand and forced his fingers into her own frantic pussy, eyes searching like a hawk for any available cock.

How? HOW?? They were all protected from Estrusines, all those gas-masks and suits. Mabel studied the rutting mobs closely. No...no.. the woman all showed some signs of aging, to greater or lesser degrees - none had the smooth, eerily perfect faces and bodies of a Silverfox. No... all the Silverfoxes were in their cells. This wasn't like the other mass-orgies.

And then it hit her; the Virus. They said they were using an engineered virus - something that had worried the CDC, but they'd been under political pressure to come up with a biological solution fast! So they did...sort of.

Mabel wasn't a scientist, but she'd watched enough of the Discovery Channel to know that viruses can breed, mutate and change far faster than anything else.

Maybe one of the viruses didn't want to do what they intended, maybe they injected a Silverfox, and maybe one of the viruses did more than it was supposed to - could have been a lucky mutation.

Mabel saw a discarded bio-hazard bag laying in the corridor, she bent down...

"Estrusine-Xanoxylate Vaccine - live virus - 10 doses." Ahhh... that was the problem...all he first-responders, the doctors had been vaccinated to avoid mass-orgies; but something went wrong. A rare, rebel virus could have spread rapidly between the lab-workers, the guards... the police?

No Silverfoxes around, yet there was a sexual madness beyond control! Finally, came the impact from behind. It was the first lab tech, the one who had told her the fate that had been laid out. Now, he could think only of how he must touch her. And as horny as Mabel was, it was strange that SHE was now the sane one! Still, his cock was hard, and her pussy had begun to throb with need. Smiling, laughing, gloating, she did not resist as her captor wailed his lust as he rutted into her pussy while pressing her into the wall.

**********

Six-Months Later

A gorgeous, red-headed woman with a wide brimmed, stylish pink hat sat at an outdoor cafe, sipping a cappucino as she adjusted her newspaper so that it would not be obscured by her massive, Double-E-cup breasts.

The KC Orgy Virus was continuing to spread. The last containment campaign was working, until one of the workers broke containment. Usually, it was a horny young tough who wanted an easy shot at all the free pussy he could handle - but the vaccines were only effective 50% of the time, and the virus was airborne. Government workers, police, and the military had been hardest hit because of the emergency vaccination campaign. But the stockpiles were faulty, and several mutant strains arose that combined their genes to create a pathogen that inflicted irresistable sexual urges in any human host.

The red-head read an article describing how many doctors had given up trying to cure the plague. Hospitals were stretched to the limit - containing the infected in large, underground rumpus-rooms were the infected could fuck endlessly. The doctors and nurses, (and many strong orderlies) had to forcibly separate each couple every 10 hours to sedate them, hydrate them, and feed them intravenously. The problem wasn't that the virus killed, the problem was that the virus made everyone so horny that they simply forgot to eat, drink, or sleep. The infected would gleefully rut themselves to death by exhaustion, starvation, and dehydration, wanting only more cock.

Another article described Chinese aggression in the Pacific, and how they were about to make a major push on American holdings. But then the virus exploded into Shanghai, Beijing, and three other major coastal cities, and was rapidly spreading inland. Their economic growth began to nose-dive as hundreds of millions could think only of thrusting themselves into a warm pussy - no matter the cost. World Commerce was slowing, and several wars ground to a halt as soldiers began to lose interest in war.

But luckily, around here most of the people were sane. So life could go on, for now. The red-head began to chuckle.

"They told me to wait; wait until they could develop the drug safely; but they're the ones who panicked - and in their hysteria they created something that bumped the Silverfoxes off of page 1!" She laughed. Then dialed her cell-phone. Her daughter liked to chat with mommy from daycare around this time of day. She smiled at how easy, how unnaturally fast the pregnancy was; and her daughter grew far faster than any normal child could hope to. Really no one knew what to expect from children of Silverfoxes.

But really, the red-head knew that she should be grateful for what the government tried to do for her - the antibody they'd injected her with had slowed down dramatically her transformation into a total bimbo. Her breasts had barely grown at all last month, and her milk-output had stopped increasing. It seems that she was locked into a youthful, abundantly fertile body where sex was infinitely more pleasurable! She was able to think, reason, and work, finally mastering the raging nymphomania that seethed in her pussy. She would never become a moaning, sweat-drenched animal that had to be caged, with breasts that spewed milk uncontrollably as she flashed her pussy, begging for a man to impregnate her. Not her! No cage! She could move about freely, having sex when she wished, yet able to be civil when necessary.

Across from her, a tall and muscular dignified black man with a flashy business suit put down his briefcase and began reading the same paper she was. With a jolt her breasts started to tingle and her pussy moistened as she studied the strong, wealthy, clean-shaven man. Sure, she could control her desires...most of the time. She stared at his groin as she rose and walked towards him - not at all afraid to make the first move, for months she'd had ample practice in thrusting up her fabulous bosom to display cleavage to best effect.

It was time for her daughter to have a sister...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers