Xxxperience...Not Required!

Story Info
It's a little slow at first, then it gets hot.
2k words
3.87
51.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daana
daana
17 Followers

[It was a very hot day and I was trying very hard to concentrate on my work...

I had a deadline to meet or else I would be "dead"... literally... and here all could think about was the heat and sweat trickling down my spine... my beautiful silk shirt getting 'dirty'... God was I ever dead!!

Anyway... it seems that someone up there really likes me... or liked me that day... This is how it happened... ]

* * * * *

As I said the day was hot... and very miserable... and I had work with a capital W on my head...

Well... that's what I was doing... my work... calling my boss a bastard and a few other assorted epithets... just then I heard...

"Ms. Johnson, come to my office immediately!!"... God that awful, awful man... his awful, awful ways...

Well... I went 'immediately'... because that's what you do when the boss calls...

"Yes sir...!!"

"Ms. Johnson, I'd like you to meet my nephew and your new partner in 'murder'... Mr. Johnson!!"... and the old fart cracked up laughing...

I somehow managed a polite chuckle...

Now this sure was all I needed... a nephew... and that too one called Johnson... well... now this was just great... just peachy...

I turned to 'meet' my new peachy 'situation'...

Whoa what do we have here... a 6' plus hunk built like a truck... blue eyes long blonde hair... and that too open...

I took a double take... somehow managed pull in my tongue and shut my salivating mouth...

"Hello Mr. Johnson!!"... I said in a voice whose strength surprised me...

"Well, hello Ms. Johnson!!"... he replied with a wink and a nod in the direction of my boss...

"Now Ms. Johnson, I'd like you to take Jack... that's his name you know... "... my boss burst out laughing again... as if he'd just cracked the biggest joke in Sitcom history...

That was when Jack Johnson took matters into his own hands...

In a matter of fact tone he told me about his qualifications and that he was between jobs so to speak... and thus his involvement with my project... my 'baby' to quote him... [speaking of babies... wow... all I could think of was steam... heat... bumps... grinds... moans... mmmm]

I believe in God!!... not only did I not stammer... but my obvious 'drooling' went totally un-noticed!!

Dispensing with the 'formalities' I led my new 'partner to my office area...

I showed him the ropes, so to say... he listened very attentively... not a complain from him... now if that wasn't a good sign, nothing in this universe ever will be...

After a while he asked me in his rich baritone...

"So Ms. Johnson, just what is your name... I mean you do have me at a disadvantage here!!"

I blinked... my name... he was asking me my name... when I was trying to tell him about the work he was supposed to be doing... with me!! God... hunk or no hunk... this was too much... too damned much...

"Mr. Johnson, haven't you... "

"That's Jack!!"

"What??"

"The name is Jack...!!"

"Uhh... ok so Jack... have you even heard me...??"... my temper was rising...

"Oh yeah... I have heard every word that you've said!!"

"Then haven't you been paying any attention to the 'contents'??"

"The contents!!"

"Ya you know the stuff that will tell you...!!"

"The contents!!... hmm"... he tossed his head and his beautiful hair seemed to flow like a river of gold...

He just turned and started walking towards the door...

"Hey... wait...!!"

He didn't hear me... just locked my office door... and turned slowly towards me...

"Now... let us discuss the contents... "

I just stood there... glued to the floor... my heart was slamming... my breathe was short...

"The contents are as follows... a silk shirt... white and totally transparent on your back and front, when you sweat!!"

I looked down... indeed... it was transparent!!... I covered my chest hurriedly!!

"Then there is the matter of your bra... hmm... very lacy... and certainly doesn't hide your nipples when YOU sweat!!"

Shit... this was crazy...

"Mr. Johnson... I don't... "

"It's Jack... and I know that you don't... "... he said with a lazy smile... his eyes becoming predatory slits!!

"Hmm... so where was I... your bra... ya... so you have dark brown nipples... that would lead me to believe that this auburn mop on your head is your own... but that we'll have to verify... "... his eyes lowered to my hips...

He hadn't moved a muscle... just stood there... separated from me by a huge mahogany table... and yet... yet I could feel him caressing me... mmmm...

"But the question is how do we start the required verification... Ms Johnson... do you step out of your skirt and your knickers... or do I have to come there and do the honors myself... ", he said with a thoughtful look...

Something snapped in me... all my primness went through the window...

"Mr. Johnson... uhh I mean Jack... we wouldn't want to displease the boss's nephew would we... haaaan??"... my voice was a little husky... and my look must have been more than a little sultry... because Jack's eyes widened... his breathe shortened considerably... I could actually see the heaving of his chest...

"So... I think we should start... Mr. Johnson... we do need to get you updated...!!"

"Yummy"... was all that he said...

I slowly unsnapped my skirt hook... pulled out my shirt...

His eyes followed my hands...

I pulled my skirt down... he stood there... still... not moving a muscle...

I was in my 'sweaty' silk shirt... and my black high-heeled sandals... [my shirt was long enough to cover my panties and my butt]!!

"Ahh... Ms. Johnson... the view of your 'space' is good so far... but we are still away from our actual verification...!!"

I started undoing my shirt buttons...

"No... Ms. Johnson... we're wasting time here... "... he said coming towards me in a slow unhurried swagger...

"We need to inspect first... the fringe benefits will follow...!!"

He pulled me towards him... and then backed me on the table... and seated me on it... his eyes never leaving mine...

My legs were pulled apart a little... his hands skimmed under the shirt to my panties...

I was wet... dripping... literally!!... he maneuvered his hands to the front of my panties...

Slowly his hand hooked my panties... and pulled down...

My breathe was caught in my throat... my heartbeat stopped for a second... then started with a very loud BAM-BAM...

He pulled them lower... down my legs... I lift my legs to help him...

Still he hadn't seen my pussy... his eyes were on mine...

He pushed me further on the table... till my legs were dangling high above it...

"Ms. Johnson... its time for the tour... will you guide me or will I have to be on my own... "... I was mesmerized by his voice... the feelings that he was generating... were new... after all its not everyday... that a person gets you near orgasmic by just taking off your panties... hell...

"Mr. Johnson... its time that you were on your own... "... I said finally finding a voice...

He just nodded his approval... and pushed me further down on the table... I was actually lying down now...

He pulled up a chair... and sat... with slow deliberate movements he raised my shirt-tail...

I could feel his pulse quicken as he reached his treasure... his blood seemed to rush to his face a little...

"Ahh Ms. Johnson... how do we verify now... I don't see anything here... not a spec of anything... "... [you see I keep my pussy clean-shaven]...

"Disappointed Mr. Johnson?"... I asked breathlessly...

"Hell... No Ms. Johnson... but what do we do with my verification...?"

Before I could answer him... his hands parted my pussy-lips... I forgot my smart retort...

"Ms. Johnson... we have a leakage problem here... "... his voice was barely audible...

"Then uuhhhh... Mr. Johnson... do some quick Plumbing... and drying!!"... I moaned...

He didn't say anything... couldn't... his mouth was busy... licking and sucking...

I was in heaven and hell... all at once... he sucked my clit... drinking my juices... literally slurping his way around...

"Ahhh... Hmmmmmmm... Johnson... mmmmmm"... .. I was bucking under his attention...

I could feel my orgasm approach... fast... hot...

I literally ground my pussy in his face... he used his hands to steady me, without breaking any contact from my core... my center...

I exploded... stars swam in the air... waves washed over me... over and over again...

He drank my cum... all of it... milking me for more...

I sank down in a heap...

He looked up... his hair was plastered to him... his breath was hurried... hmm... he had some of my cum on his face...

I called him closer... closer to my face... not having the strength to get up myself...

Pulling him down... I licked myself... my juices off him... it tasted good!!

He stood up abruptly... shrugged off his shirt... pulled his hair back... shucked off his jeans... and stood there... his proud manhood... all bulgy... and pointing... towards me...

I got up... signaled him to come closer with my index finger...

He came... I pulled out his rod of its confinement... wanting to feel his size... see it...

He jerked back... and shoved his jockeys down him thighs...

Whoaaa... what magnificence... his prick was big... very big... and even thicker... it was at least 8' long... and bulging like a cucumber...

"Hmmm... Johnson... I've never seen anything so massive... can you fit it in my 'area'... "... I asked awed by his size...

"Johnson... we'll have to keep trying until it fits... "

I pulled his cock... and inturn him, towards me...

"We need some rubber Johnson... "... he said pulling out his wallet from his jeans...

I helped sheath him... caressing his length... pinching his balls... and then laughing when he jerked back...

He was ready... and so was I...

He rubbed his rod over my pussy lips... all the while holding my gaze...

Then slowly inserted himself into me...

Slowly...

I was stretched... it hurt... but I would have killed to get him in me...

The heat was rising... and miraculously... so was his prick...

I gasped...

"Johnson... you sure do get a rise out of me... "... he said with a husky laugh...

Finally he was in me... we then let our hands leave each other's bodies... just joint by the hip... or should I say dick...

I looked down... all I saw were his balls... and a slightly protruding rod...

"Wow... Johnson... you actually fit... "... that was all I could say... because he started moving in and out of me...

We were precariously balanced... but what the heck...

Each movement... brought a new sensation... I could feel him inside of me...

I clenched at him everytime he tried to pull out... this brought a groan from him... a loud one...

Soon I lost all sense of time and dimension... I could only feel him...

I pulled at his shoulders... and almost immediately he pulled at my bottoms... taking me cleanly off the table...

"Ahhhhh... "

"Huuuu... yaaaaaaaa"

"God... Fuckkkkkk"

He used my bottoms to pull in and out of me... while thrusting further and further...

We slammed and thrashed... and bumped...

"Jackkkkk... sshiitttttttt"

"Johnson... I'm near... goddddddd!!"... his voice was barely audible...

I was near my own brink...

We came together... came apart... totally... completely...

Hmm... we stopped to gain some breath... but he didn't leave me... he stayed there... in me...

Then... we started again... and again...

"Julie... "... I said much later...

"What...??"

"I said... Julie... that's my name you know... "...

ps... i said that when he was in me... now isn't that one good way of telling your partner your first name!!

The project was a success...

Somewhere between the romps on my table... and later his couch we did end up doing the work... a lot of more work... since it wasn't possible to let others enter our rooms... considering that only shoes were allowed inside... and off course... some special lingerie' on demand...

As I'm writing this Jack is trying very hard to attract my attention... he has on a very strange pair of under-things... it covers his butt... but his rod is out in the open... all 8' of it!!

Gotta go... its time for another 'verification'!!

daana
daana
17 Followers