Xyta vs. Xyta

Info
Two sides of Xyta Midnyte 'discuss' pleasure giving methods. (m/f voice)
126 words
4.48
22.2k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,238 Followers

It's playtime!
Xyta has a brand new pet, one she can toy with in the most exciting and delicious way. She teases him, tastes him, brings him to the brink of sweet, sweet release until . . . Xyta arrives.

Oh, yes.
Xyta, like many of us, has two distinct sides: one hard, domineering and sexual, the other, soft, sweet and innocent. One Bad, one Good.

Now hear the two sides battle over who has the most effective method of dishing out pleasure and decide who you'll root for: gently-gently, soft-spoken Good Xyta, or whip-wielding, teeth gnashing Bad Xyta.

*/*\*

If you wish to hear more stories from one or the other, be sure to express your preference in the comments.
We'll be watching. x

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,238 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely! Who was the male voice at the beginning? That was a *very* nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, so hot

Very nice. I think it would be great to have them go on a date (with each other). Every hour, a coin is flipped to see who gets to be in charge for the next hour. I'm sure they would meet quite an array of interesting creatures to interact with during their "date" ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
(un)holy fuck

*breathless* this only gets better the second time around. hot and sexy and no need for safe words! they do need to get another shot!

(AddieB)

Andygorn2Andygorn2almost 6 years ago
awesome

Yet another lovely lustful tale. I would like to hear bad xyta and good xyta taking each other with 2 double dildos (ass to ass + pussy to pussy, also ass to pussy). At first, bad xyta thinks she is in control and dominating things, but then the good woman's passions are unleashed and she starts using her muscles to really fuck back at bad xyta. Their mutual multiple orgasms take both of them by surprise. Unknown to each other, the women have each told their partners that they want to have sex with the other lady and to listen first + then watch through the wide open door. They both catch each other and realise they have been invited. Whilst the girls are still shuddering and trying to reclaim their breath, they enter the room. Will they just stand and masturbate? Or join their own partners? Alternatively, will the women invite their guys to fuck the other lady (either individually, both at the same time, or triple penetrating one woman with both 2 cocks and a strap-on dildo)? No, they do all of these.

mfermikemfermikeabout 6 years ago
Xyta vs xyta

I would love to hear a role reversal

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Little Festival Slut The time I attended a dance festival and got used.in Erotic Couplings
My Student, Our Babygirl Pt. 01 A young girl becomes her professor and his wife’s baby girl.in BDSM
Her Version Losing Wife at Cards Wife tells of when he accidentally lost her at cards.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Vows (MF/f) (Non Con/ Tickling/sexual/ feet/all over )in Fetish
Collage Slut Gets a Public GangBang College slut gangbanged in public by frat.in Group Sex
More Stories