Y2K-Y Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers

I held her legs back so that her knees were almost back to her head. I could then move my cock all the way up her ass. Slowly I worked it into her and as I did she worked her clit feverishly. At one point her eyes got really big as I pushed deep inside but she encouraged me to slide in deeper.

"I can feel your balls on my ass. This is fantastic. I love this feeling" she said. "Just hold it there and kiss me. I'll tighten and move on you."

As we kissed I could feel her contract and release her muscles and move gently from side to side. She would moan in different positions, some deeper than others, as I maintained my hard penis deep inside her. I wasn't going to last long this way either. After a few minutes of kissing and moving I was close to coming.

She was really working her clit now. She wanted to time it with me coming in her ass. "Are you ready to shoot it in my ass? How close are you? I want to come when you come in me."

"I am almost there" I groaned. "Oh, man just a few more seconds if you keep swaying like that Corinne, it feels awesome. It's so tight in your ass..."

He hand was fluttering over her clit so quickly it was like a baseball card in a bike wheel. I could hear the sloppy sounds of her wet fingers working on her clit as I felt her tensing. That was it for me. I began to unload inside her, building in intensity for a few seconds followed by a flood of warm, wet fluid. At the same time she orgasmed and soon afterward I felt her warm vaginal fluid dripping onto me.

We fell asleep together and I dreamed of our week stay in the Big Easy.

Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers
12