Yasmin and Bashir at Carleton U

Story Info
Yemeni Arab woman marries Mali man in Ottawa.
3.2k words
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"Yasmin, my dearest wife, would you please get that big round ass of yours away from me? I've got to study for my LSAT," Bashir Diallo said, and the big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome West African Muslim scholar sighed deeply, and set down his copy of the Princeton Review LSAT Prep book. Only three weeks until the LSAT and he didn't feel too confident. Suddenly, he had something much more pressing in mind, as well as other parts of his person...

"Hmm, Habibi, you look like you could use a study break," Yasmin Saleh replied, and the curvy, bronze-skinned young woman pouted as she stood in front of her husband, hands on her hips. Clad in a Black leather jacket over a Black tank top and Yoga pants, Yasmin looked pretty hot and tempting, and she damn well knew it. Yasmin licked her lips impatiently, and Bashir sighed, knowing there was only one way out of this particular predicament...

"Um," Bashir said, in a noncommittal tone of voice, and Yasmin scoffed and shrugged, then turned around, heading for the door. While on her way there, she 'accidentally' dropped a pen, or something, and bent down to pick it up. Bashir felt a stir down below, and all of a sudden, getting into law school seemed not terribly pressing on his list of priorities. The young man rose, and walked up to his wife as if entranced...

"Bashir, I knew you couldn't resist me from the moment we met," Yasmin said, and Bashir walked up to her and smiled. The young woman grinned as her darling hubby pulled her close, and his strong yet gentle, eager hands roamed all over her voluptuous body. Bashir leaned in for a kiss, and Yasmin threw her arms around him. Passionately they embraced, and all thought of the LSAT vanished from Bashir's mind...

From the moment Bashir Diallo first laid eyes on the lovely and intriguing Yasmin Saleh at a meeting of the Muslim Scholars Association at Carleton University, he knew that the curvaceous young Yemeni Muslim woman was trouble. There was something about the way she carried herself, a boldness and self-confidence that simply drew him. When their eyes first met, Yasmin smiled at Bashir in a fierce, haughty manner. That most definitely got his attention...

Yasmin Saleh, who was born in the City of Mukalla, Yemen, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, is definitely the daughter of two very different worlds. Life is simply seldom easy for Muslim immigrants in Western society, and the Saleh family was no different. The pressures of adapting to a new world, buying a house and raising a family wreaked havoc on the Saleh household. When her father, Mohammed Saleh, divorced her mother Amina Saleh and married a White lady named Bridget Kingsley, Yasmin rebelled against both her estranged father and Yemeni/Arabian cultural practices.

The young Yemeni Muslim woman stopped wearing the Hijab, got tattoos, started smoking and drinking, and had dalliances with roguish, handsome young men from dubious backgrounds. Yasmin soon earned a reputation as a rough-and-tumble kind of gal. This lasted until the start of Yasmin's university years. Fed up with life in the City of Toronto, Yasmin opted to study at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. While enrolled in the business management programme, Yasmin met a lot of interesting people, including fellow Yemenis.

At the behest of a new Yemeni classmate named Mariam, Yasmin Saleh came to a meeting of the Muslim Scholars Association. At first, Yasmin thought they were a stuffy, traditional group, and soon discovered how wrong she was. The Muslim Scholars Association was diverse and friendly, with Muslims of all hues and from various lifestyles. When Yasmin found out that the group president was a young queer woman from Ethiopia, she decided to join.

Yasmin began attending group events regularly. Along the way, she met the handsome Bashir Diallo, a newcomer from the City of Timbuktu, Mali. Tall, dark and handsome, with an air of confidence and stern mien, Bashir Diallo had legions of female admirers on the Carleton University campus. Determined to get his Criminology degree, Bashir Diallo focused exclusively on his studies and practicing his Islamic faith. The Mali scholar had no time for the flighty, fickle young infidel women he saw everywhere he looked on campus.

"Hey, big man, got a minute? It's me, Yasmin from MSA," those were Yasmin's first words to Bashir Diallo, the day she approached him in the sunlit quad, right in front of Carleton University's very own Mac Odrum Library. Bashir, who was standing there, smoking casually, looked at the vaguely familiar, decidedly attractive young Arab woman who stood before him, a smug smile on her lovely face. He saw mischief in those brown eyes, and sighed deeply. What did this chick want?

"Salaam, sister, what can I do for you?" Bashir asked, and Yasmin asked him for a cigarette, and clapped him on the shoulder as a thank you when he gave her one. Bashir, who lacked the western habit of randomly touching strangers of the opposite sex, looked at Yasmin like she had two heads. There were several young Arab men standing in front of the library, casually smoking, and Bashir saw them stare at him and Yasmin.

"Relax, Bashir, I just want to pick your brain, you always seem so serious at those MSA meetings," Yasmin said with a wry grin, elbowing Bashir in the ribs. The big and tall young Malian looked at the young Yemeni Arab woman and paused. This gal was so westernized it wasn't even funny. With her numerous tattoos, and her penchant for Black leather coats and yoga pants, she was more like a White female in Arab face than any of the Arab ladies he'd ever met. What was her deal?

"Pleased to meet you, Sister Yasmin, ask me anything," Bashir heard himself say, and Yasmin smiled, knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. Yasmin winked at Bashir, and brushed her hand against his arm. Bashir smiled politely, and felt an odd mixture of discomfort and...something else, when Yasmin touched him. Yasmin looked ravishing, if unorthodox, and smelled of perfume, and danger, and a lot of other things which Bashir found distracting, disturbing, and quite...nice.

"Hmm, you, Mr. Bashir, are one fine piece of chocolate, do you have a girlfriend?" Yasmin Saleh asked boldly, licking her lips as Bashir Diallo looked at her, shocked by her boldness. He'd finished his cigarette and tossed the butt away, and now he was having trouble keeping his gaze off of Yasmin's butt. Bashir always thought that Arab girls were built like the majority of White girls, as in pretty in the face, okay in the body, and lacking in the derriere. Dammit, he was dead wrong...

"Um, no, I'm single," Bashir blurted out, and Yasmin grinned, and that's how it all began. Yasmin Saleh had always been a strong-minded, decisive young woman who d id not follow the crowd and liked to do her own thing. When it comes to the male of the species, Yasmin likes to go after what she wants. Lots of Arab women are pious and chaste on the streets and freaky between the sheets. That's the way Arab men prefer their women.

Yasmin Saleh didn't believe in restricting her dating and romantic opportunities, not while men from the Arab world availed themselves of Black women, White women, Indian women, Chinese women, and so on. There were many such pairings to be seen all over Ottawa and Toronto. After dating a few White guys, many of whom were smart and decent in bed, Yasmin wanted to explore what else was out there. Yasmin found out exactly what she'd been missing when she met Bashir, and sparks flew between them...

Bashir Diallo and Yasmin Saleh are both Muslims, but they came from radically different worlds. Mali and Yemen are both predominantly Islamic nations, but with different cultures, peoples and mindsets. Nevertheless, Bashir and Yasmin began hanging out, and the young Yemeni Muslim woman was thrilled to show the City of Ottawa to the handsome, wide-eyed international student. He was definitely some kind of special...

That's how it all began, the romance that changed Bashir and Yasmin's lives. They went everywhere together, holding hands while walking through the hallways and quads of Carleton University. A lot of people were surprised to see a young Black man holding hands with a young Arab woman, but Yasmin and Bashir didn't care what anyone thought. Let the haters hate, that was Yasmin's motto...

After graduating from Carleton University, Bashir Diallo and Yasmin Saleh got married, and moved into an apartment located near Woodroffe Avenue in the Nepean area of Ottawa, Ontario. For the interracial Muslim couple, this was a crucial time. They were together, happy, newly married, passionate, and very much in love. Us against the world, until the end, that was Bashir's motto when it came to his relationship with Yasmin.

Bashir and Yasmin have been married for a year and a half, and are transitioning from newlyweds to established married couple. It's not exactly an easy time for this rather unique couple, to say the least. Indeed, with Bashir stressing over his new government job with the Department of Public Works, the Canadian citizenship test and the upcoming LSAT, and Yasmin being under pressure at her job at the Bank of Montreal, things are tense between them. Fortunately, Yasmin knows how to kill the stress...

"You are such a temptress," Bashir said to Yasmin, as he all but carried her to the bedroom, and dropped her on their king-sized bed. Yasmin squealed, then grinned as Bashir proceeded to undress her. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular Malian Muslim stud feasted his eyes on his wife's voluptuous, bronze-skinned and raven-haired form. Yasmin rubbed her breasts together and stuck her tongue out at him, a mischievous look on her lovely face...

"I am temptation itself, dear husband, and you can't resist me," Yasmin replied, and Bashir grinned, and then began making love to her. Once more they kissed, and then playfully wrestled, rolling around on the bed. Yasmin found herself on top of Bashir, who caressed her curvy body with gentle yet knowing strokes. Yasmin grinned as Bashir pinched her thick derriere, then playfully slapped it. Hmm, he knows what I like, she thought happily.

"Let me taste you," Bashir said, his deep voice thick with passion and lust, and Yasmin grinned and nodded. He laid her on the bed, and took his sweet time as he explored her curvy, sexy body. The young woman whom he referred to as his 'bronze goddess' looked lovely in the late afternoon sunlight wafting in through the bedroom window. Bashir kissed Yasmin's lips, then sucked on her breasts. Sliding his hand between her thick legs, he began fingering her wet, hairy pussy...

"Oh, you're in my spot," Yasmin whispered, and Bashir grinned, and thrust two fingers into her pussy while suckling on her breast. Yasmin moaned, loving the intrusion down below. She'd known Bashir was a man of passion from the moment she laid eyes on him, in spite of his scholarly and restrained demeanor. That's why she went after him like a heat-seeking missile. Truth be told, Yasmin ended up getting much more than she bargained for...

"Relax and enjoy, babe," Bashir said, and he licked a path from Yasmin's breasts to her crotch, and buried his face between her thighs. Just like that, he began devouring her pussy with his hungry mouth, his tongue worming its way inside her womanhood, teasing her clit, even as his agile fingers played with her insides like a virtuoso on a piano. Yasmin writhed on the bed and cried out, feeling herself transformed to kingdom come by Bashir's passionate lovemaking...

"The things I'm going to do with this bar of chocolate," Yasmin said, much later, as she and Bashir continued their bedroom fun. Bashir lay on the bed, stark naked, and Yasmin grabbed his long, hard dick and stroked his member with both hands. Bashir smiled as his darling wife bent down and took him into her mouth. Bashir sighed happily as Yasmin began sucking his dick, taking her sweet time as she pleasured him. What a woman, he thought happily.

"I can't get enough of you, darling," Bashir said, and Yasmin winked at him while sucking his dick. A wicked idea sprang into the young woman's head, and she began rubbing under her husband's balls. Bashir smiled and nodded, and Yasmin slid her fingers into his ass. Bashir groaned, loving the feel of Yasmin's digits in his bum. His wife was kinky as hell, and it was one of the many things he loved about her...

"Oh Bashir, I know you're addicted to me, and I got more in store for you," Yasmin said, and she sucked Bashir's dick and fingered his ass until he cried out as he came. Yasmin savored her man's seed and smiled, loving its potent, unique taste. Bashir sighed happily, and saw a look of mischief on Yasmin's lovely face. Reaching for a nearby drawer, Yasmin pulled something out of it. An object of a decidedly phallic nature, it would seem...

"I'm down for whatever," Bashir said, and Yasmin grinned, and urged him to assume the position. Yasmin watched as her hubby got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks for him. Bashir laughed as Yasmin playfully smacked his ass, and then took some Aveeno cream. Yasmin lubricated Bashir's ass, and then pressed the dildo against his bum. Instead of just shoving the dildo up her husband's ass, Yasmin teased Bashir by poking his bum with it.

"A lot of men complain about women being bossy, but deep down female bossiness turns men on, especially Muslim men," Yasmin said, laughing gleefully. Bashir turned and nodded in agreement. Smacking her husband's ass one more time, Yasmin pushed the dildo into his bum. Bashir tensed up, and Yasmin worked the dildo up his ass with one hand and stroked his dick and balls with the other. This is going to be so much fun, Yasmin thought, smiling wickedly.

"I love my bossy wife, now fuck me," Bashir said, and Yasmin smacked his ass, hard. That's what you get for giving me orders when I'm topping you, Yasmin thought, and she plunged the dildo deep into her husband's asshole. Bashir groaned sharply, and Yasmin relished the sound of her hubby's pain. It was erotically intoxicating for her, and definitely a turn-on...

"I'm in charge now, and I say you shut up and take my rubbed dong up your ass," Yasmin shouted, and Bashir howled as she shoved the dildo even deeper into his asshole. Yasmin continued to stroke Bashir's dick and balls as she fucked his ass with her toy, and much to her amazement, his dick hardened in her hands. Yasmin continued fucking Bashir's ass until he came for the second time that afternoon, and finally tapped out...

"You are one freaky woman and I love that about you," Bashir said, much later, as he and Yasmin emerged from the shower. Things got a bit messy during their 'toy play', and they both needed a shower. Bashir wanted to frolic with Yasmin, but she wouldn't have it, focusing instead on cleansing herself. He was puzzled by that, until they left the shower together...

"Hmm, I know you love me, Bashir, I love you too, and now show you need to show me how much you love this ass, because it needs eating," Yasmin said, laughing. Yasmin got on all fours, her voluptuous body still wet from the shower, and shook her big ass at her hubby. Bashir watched Yasmin's ass sway from side to side and grinned. Eagerly he knelt behind Yasmin and spread her thick golden ass cheeks wide open. Inhaling her butt's scent, he smiled and then stuck his tongue into her butt hole...

"I love this ass," Bashir said, and he began lathering Yasmin's asshole with his tongue. Like most men of African descent, Bashir is an ass man through and true, and Yasmin had one of the biggest, roundest and most beautiful asses he'd ever seen. Yasmin arched her back and moaned deeply as Bashir began digging her asshole with his tongue. The Malian brother had her right where he wanted her, or perhaps the other way around, and they both knew it...

"Hmm, get your tongue up in there," Yasmin squealed, and she fingered her wet, hairy pussy as Bashir thrust his tongue so deep into her asshole, one couldn't tell where she ended and he began. Bashir worked Yasmin over until she moaned softly, face down and ass up, her pussy gushing hot girly cum as he took her to the edge. Afterwards, he rubbed his hard dick against her bum, and pushed his way inside. Yasmin pressed her big ass against Bashir's groin, welcoming his dick inside her pussy.

"Twerk that ass for me, Yaz," Bashir said, making sexy grunting noises as he gripped Yasmin's wide hips and thrust into her. Yasmin moaned deeply, loving the way his hard, thick dick filled her up. Bashir fucked her with gusto, almost as if he wanted to make her thick bronze ass pay for being so damn tempting. Yasmin happily twerked for her hubby, but asked, no, demanded that he fuck her harder. Bashir, ever the gentleman, was happy to oblige with his wife's request...

"Pull my hair," Yasmin squealed, and Bashir did just that, grabbing hold of her long, curly dark hair and smacking her big round ass as he slammed his dick into her. Fucking with wild abandon, they somehow went from the hallway near the washroom to the living floor. Face down and ass up, Yasmin howled like a banshee as Bashir fucked her life his life depended on it. And he didn't let up until the merciless pressure of Yasmin's pussy on his dick caused him to cum, an explosion of passion which rocked them both...

"Now that's what I call a good study break," Bashir said, much later, as he and Yasmin lay in each other's arms. Yasmin looked at her husband and smiled. Bashir had a lot on his mind with his upcoming Canadian citizenship test, the LSAT and the stresses of being a research guy at the Department of Public Works. Yasmin didn't want to add to his stresses, but knew their lives were about to change. Earlier, she'd gone to the doctor, after feeling a bit dizzy, and found out she was pregnant...

"Amen to that, my love," Yasmin said thoughtfully, and she rested her head against Bashir's shoulder. When he inquired about her change of mood, she smiled at him and assured him everything was fine. The night was young and so were they. After sex, they felt a bit hungry and, upon noticing that it was raining outside, they decided to order some Chinese food. While chowing down on some tasty Chinese food from Cathay Restaurants, they sat on the couch and binge-watched the superhero series Luke Cage. For one of Ottawa's most unique couples, life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Saudi Woman's Confessions Saudi Muslim woman confesses her love of Black men.in Interracial Love
Jagdeep Kahlon of Punjab Haitian Muslim dates Sikh woman at Algonquin College.in Interracial Love
Abigail Pt. 01 Young black man rescues older white woman.in Interracial Love
Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Married woman finds new confidence in herself.in Interracial Love
Tuesdays in Chinatown Tale of torrid interracial affair.in Interracial Love
More Stories