Yasmin the Muslim Dominatrix

Story Info
Biracial Muslim woman pegs her bisexual boyfriends.
1.7k words
2.28
13.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

I swear, if you wear the Hijab on your damn head, you should get ready to have bozos make all kinds of assumptions about you based on that simple fact. Trust me, I would know. It's something I've dealt with my entire life. Such is the fate of observant Muslim ladies living in Western society. My name is Yasmin Rahman, and I'm a young woman living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec.

My mother Mona Mokhtar is Arab, originally from Lebanon, and my father Yousef Rahman is Somali. I identify as biracial. Wherever we go, from the Mosque to the Mall, and Muslim community events, my family and I always get stared at. You don't see a lot of African men married to Arab women, partly because of the ever-present yet subtle racism within the Ummah. Lucky for us, my folks and I don't care what people think. These days, my parents live in Montreal, and run a small restaurant together, Rahman's Noodles.

My friends out here in Gatineau call me Yazzy the Feisty One. The Hijabi With The Mouth. I'm the tall ( five-foot-ten ) and slightly chunky, caramel-skinned and chestnut-eyed, big-bottomed gal wearing the Hijab and long skirt on the bus or walking down the street, pretending not to notice your curious or hostile stare. Just another student struggling at U.Q.O. also known as the University of Quebec in Outaouais.

"Mademoiselle Yazzy, wake up," said a deep masculine voice, snatching me out of my reverie. I sat near the window inside my Public Works & Policy class, and Professor David Latourneau droned on and on about what the late, not-so-great Harper government did to the public sector jobs in both Ontario and Quebec. I didn't really listen, for I was looking out the window, at a bleak wintry day, seriously wishing I were elsewhere.

"Relax, Mamadou," I said, and I put a smile on as I elbowed my boyfriend in the ribs. I met Mamadou Diallo, a charming newcomer from Burkina Faso, last year on the OC Transpo bus leaving the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa for Gatineau-Hull. Six feet two inches tall, slender yet strong, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, this stud simply took my breath away.

"Yeah, Yazzy, you know your head is always in the clouds, woman," Mamadou replies, and then he leans closer and gives me a peck on the lips. Mamadou is the only one who gets away with calling me woman. It might surprise you to know that I'm a proud Muslim, a sex-positive person, a supporter of the Liberal Party, a Justin Trudeau fan, a fanatic of the Ottawa Redblacks professional football team, and a feminist. Don't like it? You can kiss my thick derriere!

Our class is small, only twenty five people, mostly white, and Professor Letourneau doesn't seem amused by our antics. Truth be told, Mamadou and I ignore him. Class runs from eleven o'clock to one o'clock, and it's twelve forty five. Only fifteen minutes of pain to endure. I resist the temptation of checking my cell phone, and fix my gaze on the professor. Mr. Letourneau is one of a few openly gay faculty members at U.Q.O. and something of a controversial figure because he wrote a book criticizing the Harper government two years ago. Nice guy, but his lectures are disappointingly tame.

It's funny, people who look tame, like myself, are quite often freakier than you can imagine. You'd never think I were a highly sexual person to look at me, based on the way I dress and my outward adherence to the norms of my Islamic faith, and this is where you'd be wrong. I'm a freaky gal, and my boyfriend Mamadou and I lead a life like no other. Last night at our apartment, we pushed the envelope and crossed boundaries, and it was fun.

"Suck his dick," I said to my boyfriend Mamadou as I smacked him on his sexy ass while pegging him. Brothers from West Africa have really nice butts, I swear. Mamadou's cute ass jiggled nicely as I thrust into him with my strap-on dildo, while he went down on our good friend Jericho Hadane, an Ethiopian Jewish stud we met while visiting friends at Carleton University in Ottawa.

"Oh yeah, just like that," Jericho whispered, and I looked him up and down. Tall and lean, with curly black hair and medium brown skin, Jericho is one fine brother. I thought Jericho was Somali when I first saw him, but the Star of David hanging on a lanyard around his neck cleared me of that misconception. There's a lot of black Jews of Ethiopian descent living in the State of Israel these days. They're collectively known as Beta Israel, I believe.

"I want some of that dick for myself later," I said to Jericho, as my dear Mamadou sucked his dick and licked his balls. When Jericho came, Mamadou drank every last drop of his cum. I love watching man to man action, and I know I am not the only woman who feels that way. Mamadou licked his lips after sucking Jericho's dick, and then turned around.

"Damn, Yazzy, give a brother's ass some rest," Mamadou said, and I laughed and lightly patted my boyfriend's bum before pulling the dildo out of his hole. I tossed aside the used dildo, and made a mental note to clean it up later with soap and rubbing alcohol. I watched as Jericho and Mamadou got it on, as they say. Shoot, my pussy got all wet even before they started fucking, and I fingered myself while beholding the spectacle.

"No rest for the wicked, Mamadou, give a brother some play," Jericho said, laughing, and then he gave Mamadou a quick peck on the lips. The two young men embraced, and then got busy. Jericho stroked Mamadou's dick, and then got on his knees before my man. I watched as Mamadou's dick hardened and lengthened as though Jericho was breathing life into him, and almost felt a pang of jealousy.

"Hot damn, that's a nice ass," Mamadou said as he bent Jericho over, and then rolled a condom on his dick. I watched as Jericho handed Mamadou some lube, and my man made good use of it. Mamadou eased his hard dick into Jericho's ass, and just like that, the two of them began fucking. Jericho groaned sharply as Mamadou gripped him by the hips and thrust his dick deep into his ass. I smiled in sympathy, for I knew exactly how Jericho felt.

What? Does it surprise you? I'm a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman, and I like it when my boyfriend fucks me up the ass. Just a couple of nights prior to that encounter with Jericho, Mamadou and I had some steamy butt fucking fun in our kitchen, and we used butter as lubricant. Hmmm, now that's actually a good memory. I closed my eyes and fingered my pussy, thrusting two fingers inside while rubbing my clit with my thumb as I reminisced about that one.

"Love the way your ass tastes, my goddess," Mamadou whispered to me that night, as he bent me over the kitchen counter, spread my thick ass cheeks and licked my ass. I absolutely love having my ass played with, and Mamadou worked his tongue into my butt hole like it was nothing. Few men have a true passion for eating female ass, but Mamadou is good at it. Believe me.

"Yeah, I know, now shut up and eat me," I remember saying, and Mamadou was more than happy to oblige me. The brother ate my ass like candy, and then lubricated me with butter before working his dick into my bum hole. Anal sex. Nothing quite like it in the world. Few women admit to loving it, out of prudishness or whatever. I'm not like that. I'm a pleasure-oriented and shameless kind of gal.

"Damn that ass is tight," I remember Mamadou saying as he worked his dick into my ass. I fingered my pussy and grinded against my man as he buried his dick into asshole. I really love the feeling of pressure I feel when Mamadou's dick fills my ass up. I like to twerk with a dick in my ass. Yeah, I'm freaky like that. Mamadou laughs and smacks my ass while fucking me, and we keep on rocking till I can't stand it anymore, half an hour later.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as Mamadou pulled his dick out of my ass. I always feel empty after he pulls out of me. My ass feels weird without his dick in it, and my pussy is dripping with girly cum. I am snatched from this erotic daydream/reminiscing session and yanked back into reality by Jericho's screams. The Ethiopian Jewish stud is howling as Mamadou relentlessly pounds his ass with even more gusto than he fucked mine, not too long ago. Hmmm.

"Mamadou, I know what will shut Jericho up," I cry out, and both men look at me, with surprised looks on their handsome faces. I guess they were so into each other that they forgot I am here. I lean against the bedroom rail and spread my thighs invitingly, exposing a fairly obvious target. My hairy, wet pussy. Mamadou pushes Jericho a bit, and then he gets the hint.

"Oh my," Jericho whispers, and then he buries that handsome face of his between my thighs. I shudder happily as I feel Jericho's tongue snake its way into my cunt, and just like that, he begins pleasuring me while Mamadou continues pounding his ass. I close my eyes and finally relax and enjoy as Jericho works his tongue and fingers into my pussy.

The Ethiopian dude definitely knows what he's doing. Nice to know. I don't open my eyes when Jericho's expert tongue and finger action leave me with a quivering, orgasmic pussy. At last I cry out, happy as can be. I look at Mamadou, who's stroking his dick after pulling it out of Jericho's ass. Jericho sighs and breathes deeply, and there's a big smile on his handsome face.

"Glad you had fun, gentlemen, now let's go to the shower," I said, and I grab Mamadou's dick in one hand and Jericho's in the other. Neither of them protests and they dutifully accompany me to the washroom. Time to shower. No man wants to argue with a beautiful woman who's literally got him by the balls. Under the warm water, we cleanse each other up and talk about the recent fun we just had. Afterwards, we get dressed and Mamadou and I send our friend Jericho on his merry way. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers