Yay Team: Sex & Sports Story Challenge 2024 - Coming Soon

Story Info
Story challenge dedicated to sport - open to all!
477 words
3.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 06/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We at Lit very happy to announce the inaugural

YAY TEAM: The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge


Here's more from event creator and organizer MyBareTorso:


Sweat dripping off hard, muscular bodies...men and women engaging in physical activity...biceps bulging in the gym...nude, showering bodies covered in soap in the locker room after a hard game.

Even if you're not a sports fan, you have to admit it...sport can be very, very sexy.

In this first time Literotica challenge, we want you to submit stories that revolve around or feature sport in some way. Team sports, solo sports, professional sports, amateur sports played solely for recreation, sports fans, fan fiction about famous sports stars...the choice is yours!

The possibilities are nearly endless! A veteran coach has a surprise tryst with an upcoming tennis star; a husband and wife get amorous while watching the Superbowl; five cheerleaders happen upon their team's star quarterback naked in the shower; two people on a date bond over their passion for basketball; a lone surfer is seduced by a mermaid; an alien race engages in bizarre sex-themed sporting contests; a sexy game of strip tennis goes all the way...and on and on and on until the final whistle.

Get off the bench and onto the field with your hot, sexy sports stories in this first time Literotica challenge! Yay, team!

Challenge Guidelines:

  1. ► This event is open to all authors.

  2. ► All stories must involve sport in an at least semi-meaningful way..

  3. ► Chapters in existing series are more than welcome.

  4. ► Stories can be in any category.

  5. ► This is a challenge, and not a contest...there are no winners or prizes...ironic considering this is sports related, but hey, it's all about how you play the game, right?

  6. ► Sporting cliches are not only welcome but encouraged!

  7. ► Make sure to include the phrase YAY TEAM 2024 in the NOTES TO ADMIN field so your story can be easily located and posted in a timely manner.

  8. ►All entries to be submitted and posted as they arrive June 3rd - June 9th. Full anthology list goes up June 10th.

Visit the Yay Team 2024 The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge Support Thread for full rules, submission info, and of course support and encouragement from your fellow authors.

Have fun writing, and reading!


If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, please check this post for full details. We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of author-organized challenges for 2024!

A huge thank-you to event creator and organizer MyBareTorso as well as to all of the participating authors - and of course, you, the reader!

Yay, Team!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
wellingwishwellingwish14 days ago

Where will we find the full anthology? Will it be on this page, or another link you've yet to provide us? Can't wait to see what everyone else has written.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Happy Little Family A blended family go to family therapy.in Loving Wives
It Needed Doin' When it's past time to deal with something...in Non-Erotic
A Kinky Love Story Popular girl and nerd initiate an unorthodox relationship.in Romance
Plaid Jacket Jackson A car salesman's revenge and a singed wife.in Loving Wives
"You Should Probably Take That" Dan's a man who likes to plan.in Loving Wives
More Stories