Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers

When Judy felt my orgasm stop, she lifted off me, scooted back while nudging Jane back and then took my cock into her mouth and back down her throat. It was an awesome sight to see my penis disappear into Judy's pretty face. Jane didn't miss a trick and began lapping my spunk from Judy's pussy. I wasn't rising to the occasion again this time and began getting a bit sensitive, so I pulled Judy up my body and kissed her. After a while, Judy rolled off me and Jane lay behind her as we enjoyed the aftermath of our encounter.

"Judy, I love your new deep throat skills," I said.

Judy replied, "All thanks to Jane! I love the feeling as your cock slides in and out of my throat." Before long we all dozed off.

In the morning, I was first up, as usual, so I made coffee and then wandered out to the patio to sip it and read the paper on my IPad. I had an email from Barb that said that the pipe of our subterranean walkway had been completed and that the stairways to each of the houses and the garage were being made. She said that Jake was starting on the garage/gym and that Sofia and Cindy were going to work on that project. She also said that little Emily was looking forward to school and that big Emily was as happy as could be with Bob Malkus. Apparently, Sue was at loose ends until she got a job at the pizza place with Shelly. Sue and Shelly were becoming very close and would double date together. She attached pictures of the pipe, the garage and of everyone waving to us.

I sent an email back to Barb and thanked her for the news and the pictures. I then sent her pictures from our trip and told her what we had been up to. I finished by telling her that we all missed her very much and the rest of our family. When Jane and Judy came out to greet me, I shared Barb's email with them. When Judy finished reading, she said, "Barb has to be the sweetest woman I have ever met. She's also, one of the brightest, she has so many good ideas all of the time." Jane and I agreed.

Jane asked, "What should we do today? I'm all for just lazing around the pool all day until we go next door for dinner. How about you guys?" Judy and I agreed that a day at the house would be nice. I made breakfast and after we ate we just lay around the pool. The weather was quite sultry and the pool provided substantial relief. We had a nice day talking, reading, swimming and eating. When it was an hour before we were due at the neighbors, we showered and dressed. Jane suggested a bottle of wine as a hostess gift so I wandered down into the cellar and grabbed a bottle of what was most down there.

Jane and Judy looked extremely good in their dresses. Judy had a very thin material, form fitting white dress while Jane had on dress that was black with large print red flowers on it. When I was up close I could easily make out her nipples and her ass because the material was see-through. JP answered the door when we knocked and kissed Judy's then Jane's hand as we entered. He shook my hand and then I handed him the bottle of wine. As he read the label of the bottle he raised an eyebrow and said, "I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of the value of this bottle. This vintage sells for €150 currently."

I replied, "If that's the case, we have a small fortune in our cellar. I grabbed this one because it was what we had the most of and figured if Stan liked it, it must be good. Please accept our little gift in the spirit it was given." JP smiled and thanked me profusely. He then ushered us into their house where Bea greeted us each with a hug and a kiss for each cheek.

The inside of their house was furnished with a very modern look. It was, kind of, sterile looking with lots of metal, glass and leather. There were a number of paintings on the walls, all of which were quite captivating. Judy walked over to one and then gasped, "Oh my god! You are Beatrix Marchand! I love your work!"

Beatrix walked up to Judy and said, "Thank you. Not everybody from the States is familiar with my work. How did you come to know it?"

Judy explained her desire to major in Art History in University but opted to change in order to make a living. She explained that she has never lost her interest in art and pursues it as an informed amateur and discovered Bea's works about 7 years ago. "I always thought of you as a, sort of, modern impressionist. I love your style, especially your portraits because they express so much." Judy coughed and continued, "But who am I to tell you what you are expressing. In my humble opinion, you are the most noteworthy painter of our time."

Bea smiled and said, "Thank you. I really like your humble opinion!" Bea then hugged Judy.

Judy then asked, "If it isn't asking too much, may I see your studio someday? To you it's a place to work, but for me it's a place where magic happens!"

Bea laughed and replied, "I just love this woman! You are welcome to my studio at any time. As a matter of fact, I was trying to work up the nerve to ask you and Jane to pose for me while you are here. You are both so beautiful, I hope you will consent."

Jane asked, "What did you have in mind?"

Bea thought for a second and said, "Well, I'm almost afraid to say because I know you American's tend to be prudish about nudity, but I thought the two of you naked embracing each other would be simply marvelous."

I had to laugh and blurted out, "Bea, this is your lucky day. You have happened across 2 of the least prudish women in the US. If you ask her, Jane will shed her clothes quicker than you can say Howdy Doody! And Judy won't be far behind!"

Judy then asked, "Are you serious? You would really like to paint us?"

JP answered for his wife, "When we came home last night, it was all Bea talked about! 'What a glorious painting those two would make! I can see it now!' She was obsessed. So, yes, she is quite serious."

Judy and Jane looked at each other. Judy was visibly excited about the prospect and I'm sure Jane wanted to give Judy this opportunity. Jane then asked, "How long would it take to paint this masterpiece? Our schedule is fairly flexible, but not incredibly flexible."

Bea said, "It would take about a week to a week and a half of your time." Is that too much?"

Jane smiled and said that would be perfect. Judy jumped in glee. While this was going on JP had fetched a large bottle of champagne, popped the cork and began filling glasses. When everyone had a glass, he held his high in toast and said, "Here's to a beautiful painting of two gloriously beautiful women by the most noteworthy painter of our time!" We all touched glasses and drank the champagne.

I was no connoisseur of champagne but this was delightful. I asked JP about it and he said, "You have a case or two of this in the cooler in your cellar. Stan enlightened me about this."

We all had several glasses of the champagne and then wine with dinner. By the time dinner was finished, I was really feeling the effects of the alcohol and I'm sure Jane was as well. We were all laughing and joking and having a good time. When we returned to the living room, JP had poured us all glasses of an extra old cognac. As we sipped the light brown liquid our conversation returned to the portrait of Jane and Judy.

"I must take exception to your earlier statement that American's are prudes," Jane said as she stood up. "I for one and Judy, as well, are definitely not prudes." Jane began unbuttoning her very thin dress down the front. The lower she went with the buttons, the more she exposed of her breasts and stomach. When she had undone the last button, she let the dress slip from her shoulders and stood before us in all of her naked glory. "I just adore being naked and am usually this way while at home." She walked over to Bea and pulled her up to her feet. "Do you think I'll make a good subject to paint? I'm also very passionate!" With that statement, Jane pulled Bea into a deep passionate kiss. Bea responded in kind to the kiss as she ran her hands all over Jane's body.

"Mon dieu," exclaimed Bea! "You are so wonderful and full of erotic beauty. Judy, can you strip as well?"

Judy was already naked and walked up to the other women. She first kissed Bea and then turned to Jane and kissed her. When the two broke their kiss, Bea cried out, "That is what I want! That exact pose!" Jane and Judy were both looking at Bea with a look of lust on their faces while halfway turned towards Bea but still holding one another, while Jane had her left hand on Judy's left breast. JP took a quick picture to catch the moment with a high-quality camera.

He said, "I try to keep this camera close by because these moments are very hard to duplicate. Bea can use the photo to reference when she has finished with the models. I hope you don't mind?"

"I don't mind as long as the picture remains with you and doesn't turn up in public." I said. "Actually, I wouldn't mind it if you emailed me a copy. They do look very passionate there!"

Jane walked over and asked to see the picture. When JP showed it to her, Jane smiled and then kissed him. When she broke the kiss, Jane said, "Alcohol seems to make me very aroused. Last night, Tony had to satisfy both of us with his mouth and his beautiful cock. Do you think your lovely wife would object to you satisfying me tonight?"

JP looked at me and I just nodded and then he looked at his wife and she smiled. JP then said, "It would be my honor to satisfy you. Shall we retire to a bedroom?"

Jane smiled and said, "Oh, no. I want to make love right here where your wife can watch while Tony satisfies her. I will want you to fuck me hard in the ass, because I'm an American prude, while Tony fucks your enlightened European wife hard in the ass as well. When we are finished, I will suck Tony's cum from Bea's ass and she will suck your cum from my ass. Once that is done, you and Tony will both fuck Judy at the same time as hard as you can, because she's an American prude as well, while Bea and I watch. Do you think you can manage that?"

JP looked at his wife once again who had a look of lust on her face. Bea began pulling her clothes off while Jane and Judy began helping JP out of his. When Bea was naked, she walked up to me and began helping me out of my clothes. She asked me, in French, if I spoke French. I told her I did and so did Judy, but Jane did not. Bea then said (all in French), "My god! Your wife is incredible! She just exudes sexual desire from her pores. While she talked, I wished I too was a man so I could fuck her long and hard myself! She is like a goddess of sex! And Judy! She is so beautiful and radiates sensuousness!" She had taken my now exposed penis in her hand and asked, "How have you managed to not get callouses on your beautiful cock with two such beautiful women constantly with you?"

I laughed and said, "There are six more at home who are equally as beautiful and sexy who, also, contribute to my potential for callouses! And you are right, Jane is a sex goddess. She could convince the Pope to have sex with a dog in the middle of St. Peter's square if she put her mind to it. May I ask a favor?" Bea told me I could, so I continued, "May I buy the portrait from you when it is done?"

Bea smiled and said, "I will give it to you. But it will be a while because I'm having a show in New York at one of the galleries there starting in September through to your Thanksgiving holiday. I can give it to you when the show has finished."

"In that case, why don't you two plan on coming to Chicago for the Thanksgiving holiday and staying with us for a few days." I said.

"That sounds wonderful! Now, may I ask a favor," Bea asked? When I said yes, she said, "May I go clean myself really fast before you put that beautiful cock in my ass?" I nodded and off she scooted. Bea was very slender with a small but tight round ass. Minutes later when she returned, I admired her medium sized breasts and beautiful face. I was lying on the couch and she jumped into my arms and began kissing me. Bea then said, "I don't know what it is, but I'm so horny right now. Will you fuck me now, please?"

She straddled my cock and I sank easily into her hot, wet pussy. She continued to lay on my chest as I humped up into her. Bea was moaning loudly as we kissed and fucked. After several minutes, she looked into my eyes and said, "This feels wonderful, but I think you are meant to be sodomizing me right now!"

"We don't have to if you don't want to." I said.

Bea laughed and said, "Oh, I want to. Besides, I don't want to let Jane down and take away her opportunity to suck your cream from my anus!" Bea clambered off me and then kneeled on the couch with her arms folded on the top of the back with her lovely ass facing the room. "I took the opportunity to lube myself well in the bathroom and I think theirs is enough of me on you from my pussy to do the trick. Now give it to me good and make me scream for Jane's benefit!"

I stood behind Bea and spit on my cock for good measure. Just as I was about to push my way in, Jane cried out, "FUCK YEAH! FUCK MY ASS, JP! FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD!" I took a quick look at the two and saw Jane on her hands and knees on a chair with her tits swinging while JP pummeled her backside. I refocused on Bea and slowly pushed into her rectum. Bea was moaning and groaning and after a few seconds began shaking uncontrollably with her first orgasm!

I was amazed at Bea's quick climax and was reminded of Denise. I began pumping into Bea's derriere pretty quickly and once again she had an orgasm. I could feel her anus tighten on me but she didn't tell me to stop so I kept at it. I reached around and fondled her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. Bea managed to croak out, "Pinch them very hard and fuck me harder!" I pinched Bea's nipples as hard as I could and began pounding her ass as hard as I could as well. She reached down to her clit and within minutes, had an orgasm like no other I had ever seen. She shook, convulsed and gurgled while in the throes of ecstasy. I continued pounding for another minute until I was overwhelmed with my own climax. I pumped my seed deep into Bea's colon while we remained in the same position. When I pulled out of Bea's backside, she turned and stood and kissed me with fervor. When she finished the kiss, she said, "My god that was wonderful! I hope we can do that again before you go!"

I replied, "With Jane here, I would count on it!"

At this time JP was crying out that he was cumming and was shooting his load into Jane. When he had finished, and had pulled out of her, Jane stood, walked over to Bea, turned her around back onto the couch on her knees and sunk her tongue into Bea's well used anus. Jane slurped away for quite a while and even managed to make Bea cum twice! When she was done, she replaced Bea on the couch while Bea sucked JP's seed from Jane's ass. When Bea was finished, Jane pulled Bea into a lustful kiss for several minutes while the rest of looked on. I began to get hard again just by watching as did JP.

Judy, who had been waiting patiently for her turn got on her knees and took JP into her mouth and executed her new-found skill of deep throating JP's cock. That little trick got JP hard as a rock and then she came for me and did the same thing. After a few minutes, she let me go and then Jane asked Judy, "So, who do you want where?"

Judy said, "Tony on his back and JP behind me in my ass!"

I lay down on my back and then Judy straddled me sinking me deep into her vagina. A few moments later, I could feel JP penetrating Judy's ass. Judy grunted as JP entered her and she smiled down at me. "This is better with two real cocks!" Judy then began rocking herself forward and back governing the speed and depth of our penetration. As always, the addition of a second penis rubbing against me through the membrane separating Judy's holes increased the stimulation I was experiencing. After several minutes, I reached between Judy and I and began flicking her 'triangle' piercing. It didn't take to long for Judy to reap the desired effect as she had a monster orgasm! She gushed more of her girl cum than normal while she kept her rocking motion going. Several minutes later, JP was moaning loudly and began thrusting up against Judy's ass very hard. He cried out that he was going to cum so I began flicking Judy's piercing once again. Just as JP let go of his load, Judy had another monster orgasm. She stopped her rocking for a few moments while we both felt JP pulsing into her rectum. When JP pulled out, Judy began rocking on me again. She also began kissing me with a lustfulness I associated with Sofia, Jenny and Jane!

I felt my orgasm begin to build so I began thrusting up to meet Judy's rocking motion. We continued to kiss until I grabbed ahold of her piercing and held it tight. The increased pressure on her clit was driving Judy wild as she orgasmed with a voracity I had never experienced with her. She cried out, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" as she soaked my hand cock and balls. I was cumming so hard that I thought I was going to shoot a testicle into her womb! Judy was panting heavily but managed to whisper in my ear, "I love you so much, Tony! I don't even know how to express it. Just know that I'm never leaving you and Jane. The three of us are going to grow old together with Sofia and Jenny! She then kissed me again with a hunger that I felt myself.

When Judy and I came to our senses, we saw Bea and JP looking at us with mouths agape and Jane standing there with a knowing smile. We untangled ourselves and made to stand up. Judy was a little unsettled so I assisted her until her wobbly legs began working again. Jane said, "We should probably get home. What time would you like Judy and I to come pose?"

Bea smiled and said, "Whenever you are ready." She pointed out past the pool to a freestanding building with lots of windows and said, "That is my studio and just walk in whenever you feel like it. Tony, you are invited, as well, to watch if you would like." We all kissed and hugged and then JP showed us a gate that linked our two properties so that we wouldn't have to put our clothes on.

When we got to our yard Jane said to me, "I think alcohol is pretty dangerous for me! I couldn't resist my urges at all. I experienced the same thing with Anne at Mt. Rushmore! I think it can be good on occasions like tonight, but I will have to be careful in the future. What do you think Judy?"

Judy said, "I was fine until you started in!" We all laughed. As we got onto the patio, Judy asked, "Would you guys like to get into the hot tub? I think it will feel very nice about now!" Jane and I agreed, so I went to turn on the jets while Jane and Judy got in. I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed 3 one liter bottles of Evian and took them outside.

As I climbed down into the spa, I handed both girls a bottle and said, "If we drink a lot of water, the chances of a serious hangover will be lessened." Both of them nodded and we all took large pulls from our bottles. The hot swirling water felt very good on my sore muscles. We sat and talked for quite a while until we all began yawning. I helped Jane and Judy climb out of the spa and then went and shut the jets down. We dripped our way upstairs and took a quick shower to rinse the chlorine smell off of our bodies. When we climbed into bed, Judy was on one side of me and Jane on the other we all kissed and told each other how much we loved the other and then fell asleep almost at once!

I awoke the next morning with a slight headache, but nothing onerous. I made coffee and when it was ready I went out to the patio to read the news. An hour or so later, Jane and Judy joined me. We sat and read for a while until Jane said, "That was quite an evening last night! I'm afraid my libido got a little carried away with the alcohol. I hope Bea still wants us to pose for her."

Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers