Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily, abruptly, broke our kiss and whispered, "Take my ass now! I want it so bad! Fuck me hard and without mercy, please!" She then rolled over onto her belly and then got on her hands and knees. I got up and crawled behind her and took in the beauty of Lily's posterior. I bent over and kissed the globes of her ass for a little while before I moved to her little black pucker. I licked her anus for a few moments and then began probing with my tongue. Lily reached back and pulled her cheeks apart allowing me to sink my tongue deeper into tight little hole. "Spit on me and get me wet. I don't want to use lube this time. I want to feel the burn and the pain!

I tried to work as much of my saliva I could into Lily's ass as she moaned loudly. I began to push a finger in her anus but she cried, 'NO, JUST FUCK MY ASS!"

I straightened up, spit on my hand and rubbed it all over my cock and then positioned myself and slowly pushed into Lily. She groaned loudly and cried out, "OH GOD, THAT HURTS SO GOOD! PUSH IN HARDER! FUCK ME HARD, TONY!" As I pushed in, Lily pushed back and had me all of the way in pretty quickly. I pulled back and then began fucking Lily hard like she asked. She would grunt, every time my pelvis contacted her ass. Lily reached under herself and began playing with her clit as I plowed into her ass. She rasped out, "HARDER! PLEASE, HARDER! IT HURTS SOOO GOOOOD!!"

Out of nowhere, Lily had her first orgasm as she grunted, "UUUGGGNNNHHH!" Thinking she might like the kind of pain that Jane and Debbie liked, I swatted her ass as hard as I could. Lily shrieked and then grunted in orgasm once again. I swatted her very hard several times and then reached around and slapped her right breast as hard as I could. Lily grunted and climaxed again as I continued to abuse her body. The saliva lube we had used had long sense worn away and the friction I was experiencing was sending me over the edge. I reached between Lily's arms and like I had with Jenny and Sofia, grabbed Lily's breasts hard, pulled her up so that she was upright and kissed her hard while squeezing her tits and fucking her as hard as I could. She reached down with her right hand and began slapping her clit as hard as she could.

As I began to ejaculate, Lily had a massive orgasm of her own and then went limp in my arms. When I had stopped pumping my jizz into Lily's ass I laid her down gently and laid behind her with my cock still embedded in her ass. She shuddered in my arms and then said, "Why have you stopped?"

I chuckled and said, "You passed out as we climaxed together. Just lie still for a few minutes, okay?"

Lily shuddered in my arms again and then said, "Tony, that was awesome! I didn't know I liked pain like that. Am I weird?"

"Not all. There are many who like pain as they have sex. Jane is one of them, so if you have questions, talk to her, okay?"

Lily nodded and lay still for a while. She then said, "You are still hard and feel really nice in my ass!" I had noticed I was still hard and couldn't understand why, because the orgasm I just had had felt monstrous. Lily began rolling her hips forward and backward, fucking her ass on me again. I rolled her on top of me and as she arched her back I began pumping up into her like a man possessed. I reached up with one hand and began squeezing one of her thick nipples as hard as I could and reached down with my other and began pinching her clit hard as I jackhammered into Lily's backdoor. She came so hard this time that she actually gushed a fair amount of girl cum onto my hand.

I was beginning to tire, but then my second orgasm began rising in my loins and with several hard thrusts, I shot another fusillade into Lily's bowel. When she felt my orgasm, she sat down on my cock and laid on top of me. We were both breathing very hard as we lay there gasping for air. Lily made to roll off me but I held her firmly to me until we were breathing normally again.

Lily said, "That was awesome. I have never cum that hard, ever!" After a while, I rolled to my left as my penis shrank and fell from Lily, and held her tightly to me. We fell asleep shortly thereafter. I woke up some time later and noticed the light was still on, but I didn't care and fell asleep again.

When I awoke for good, I felt a little sore but overall I was feeling good. Lily woke up as well and spun in my arms to face me. We kissed tenderly as we looked into each other's eyes. She said, "I know you and Jane love each other but, my god, I love you so much right now, Tony. You make me feel so good, so loved and so alive. I hope you don't mind and I hope Jane doesn't mind."

I chuckled and said, "Nothing would please Jane or myself more. I love you too Lily." I kissed her and then said, "We should probably get up, get showered, pack, eat breakfast and catch our train to Prague!"

We took a taxi to the train station because we had too much stuff to haul around thanks to our evening wear. We got to the station with plenty of time to find our car and then our seats. Having the four of us clustered around a table was nice as it allowed the four of us to talk and laugh together. Lily, for some reason, decided to tell Jane and Judy all of the gory details of our night last night. When she had finished, Jane reached for Lily's hands and said, "You are so right! Tony is, by far, the best lover. You didn't miss anything by not sleeping with Frank because, actually, he was lousy in the sack!"

Judy laughed and said, "I thought so too! Even with his large penis! He was so, I don't know, boring? Unimaginative? Lackluster? Pick any three and that will sum him up."

Jane and Lily laughed heartily as Judy and Jane trashed Frank' poor performance in the sack. Jane said, "Maybe that kick you gave him to the nuts will keep him from sex for now on! Perhaps you have done the world a major service!"

Lily then said, "Not to change the subject, but I want to get piercings like yours! I talked with Tony about it and he thought I would look good with them. What do you guys think?"

Judy said, "I honestly don't think you'll look good." Lily looked hurt for a moment until Judy smiled and said, "I think you'll look fucking fabulous! What do you think Jane?"

Jane smiled and said, "I don't think there's an adjective that would adequately describe how exquisite Lily will look with piercings! We should find a place in Prague. Oh, have we booked a hotel yet? I'm so sorry Judy, I just assume you'll do that. I should be better than that."

Judy smiled, kissed Jane and said, "It's my job, if you'll remember. Don't worry about it, okay?"

"I just don't want you to think I'm some arrogant snob, I'll try and be better!" Jane replied.

Judy shook her head and said, "I think nothing of the sort. Just be you! That's what makes me happy. So, in answer to your question, yes I have. I hope you don't mind but I booked us at another luxury hotel. It's in an old monastery. The rooms looked delightful. I got us another two-bedroom suite."

Jane replied, "I don't mind at all. I, kind of like being spoiled in those nice places. The concierges have been wonderful. I hope we can go easy on the next one! By the way, I was reading a travel guide about Prague and they said they were famous for their garnets. I always thought that garnets were lovely. Perhaps we can get some nice jewelry to take to the women back home as a souvenir."

Judy and I agreed that that would be very nice. As we streaked through the Czech landscape I checked my phone and saw I had some emails. The first one was from Lane, so I opened it. As I read I couldn't help but smile. Jane asked me what I was smiling about, so I said, "I got an email from Lane Prescott and he says there's no problem with Lily transferring. He says that the chair of the anthropology department had his eyes on Lily for grad school. All of her hours will transfer so she can graduate on time. He asked me to bring Lily to his office when we got back so he could meet this 'wunderkind'!

We all congratulated Lily and she thanked us all profusely for all of our help. I checked my other email and saw I had one from Sofia. She said that the new gym was coming along nicely as was the tunnel. She said that she and Cindy missed us all very much and couldn't wait until we got home.

Judy said that she had an email from Emily. She says that they have received 10 offers on the Lake Como property already. The highest one was €70 million. She says that Bob is having fun with it trying to see how much he can get! Jane said, "Email Emily back and tell her to tell Bob that we will give him 15% of whatever he gets! That should make it even more fun for him!"

Lily gasped and said, "That 10 and a half million! I should say he'll have fun!"

Jane smiled at Lily and said, "For the things he has done for me, my parents and Barb, that's a drop in the bucket. I'd just give 10 and a half million if I thought he would take it, but I know he wouldn't. So, why not let him think he's earning it!"

Lily said, "Jane, you are the kindest person I have ever met!"

Judy said, "I just got another email from Emily asking, 'Are you out of your mind?' I'll be the one writing the check! Tell Jane not to joke like that!"

Jane pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Emily. It read, "I'm not joking. Consider it your retirement package! I will hear no more about the matter. I love you both!"

Emily texted back, "My goodness! Thank you so much! We love you too!"

Lily laughed and asked, "What kind of retirement package are you going to give Judy?"

Judy said, "I don't need one! I love this life. I love my employers, I'm on a train in the Czech Republic going to a luxury hotel, where, with any luck I'll get fucked tonight by my handsome boss while I'm eating my beautiful other boss tonight! When we get home, I have a lovely apartment and get to spend time with the most wonderful people I have ever met. There's no way I'm going to retire because my working life is so much fun and I love it!"

Jane pulled Judy into a hug and kissed her deeply and said, "We love you too!" As that happened and older woman walked by and 'harrumphed' at the sight of 2 women kissing. That got Lily giggling and we all started laughing. Jane then asked Judy, "Can you use your magic laptop to find a place for Lily to get pierced today? It has to be very sanitary and safe. I want no problems for our Lily!"

Judy began her search and said there were 3 that looked promising. One was fairly close to our hotel and the other 2 were about a kilometer away in different directions. Actually, the one closest to our hotel looks best.

After a nearly 4-hour journey we were pulling into Prague. We gathered our things and joined the crowd debarking from the train. Before looking for a cab, we hit an ATM machine in order to have Czech Korunas on hand. When we got our cash, we walked out front to the cab stand and asked our driver to take us to our hotel. We went to the front desk so Judy could get us checked in. When the clerk at the desk saw that we had the best room in the house, he signaled for the concierge to come and meet us.

He was much younger than Gerhardt and Fritz, maybe about 35. He spoke in Czech and I asked if he spoke English. He smiled and said that he did. He welcomed us to the hotel and wished us a pleasant visit and told us his name was Jiri and to ask him if we needed anything at all. Jane said, "Your English is very good and your accent sounds very Midwest."

Jiri smiled and said, "I attended university at the University of Chicago."

We all gasped and Jane said "That's where Tony and I go! My name is Jane; my husband is Tony and our friends Judy and Lily." Jiri shook all of our hands and personally escorted us to our room with the valet following with our bags. When the valet had finished, Judy tipped him and he took his leave. Jiri asked us all sorts of questions about several professors. We didn't know any of the until he said, "My all-time favorite professor was Dr. Goodwin in the literature department. She helped me so much one quarter."

Jane and I smiled and then Jane said, "She was our neighbor for a year and a half. I'm sorry I never had a class with her. She was, however, a great neighbor. We were very close. If you give us a letter for her, we will deliver it personally."

After Jiri left the room, Jane said, "Let's get Lily pierced!"

We walked to the piercing place by following Judy's phone GPS. When we walked in we were greeted by a young woman. We asked her if she spoke English and she said a little, so I asked if she spoke German and she said that she spoke better German than English. I told her our friend wanted to get her nipples and her clitoral area pierced. The young woman called into the back for a technician. An older man walked out and we went through the language questions again and it was determined that German was better. We were escorted into the back and I explained what Lily wanted. The nipple part was easy enough but we were having problems with her clit piercing. Finally, Jane sat down, pulled up her skirt and pointed to herself and then to Lily. The technician took a close look at Jane and said, 'trojúhelník!' and then grabbed a book. He flipped through some pictures and pointed to a picture of a woman with a 'triangle' piercing. We all smiled and said, 'Ja!' He had Lily jump on to the table and asked me to ask her to expose herself. She did as she was asked as the tech put on some nitrile gloves. He got down close and moved her clit around a bit, much like I saw Rufus do with Bettina. When he was done, he stood, smiled and gave us a thumbs up.

The tech grabbed a flat with some jewelry in it but Jane pulled out some of Nils' jewelry she wanted to give to Lily. He looked at it whistled and said 'very nice' in German. He then took the jewelry to a flat dish and poured alcohol on it and said, in German, 'to sterilize.' We all smiled and gave him a thumbs up. When the tech determined things were sterile, he took the jewelry and dried it off. He then took an alcohol swab and cleaned Lily's right nipple, let it dry, marked her nipple on both sides with a felt marker, clamped the nipple in his round ended forceps and then plunged the thick hollow needle through the nipple. Lily let out an 'Eep!' as she squeezed Judy's and my hands. The tech, after a few seconds, attached one end of the jewelry to the needle and pulled it the rest of the way through and then connected the loop. He did the same thing on Lily's left nipple and then gave her a mirror to admire her new look.

Lily smiled brightly and said, "What do you guys think? I think I look good!" We all agreed and even the tech smiled and gave her a thumbs up. He then had Lily lie back on the table with her feet on the end and her knees spread wide. He cleaned around her clit with several alcohol swabs and then took a cotton swab and pressed it under Lily's clit, made his marks, lifted swab, clamped her and the pushed the needle through. Lily grabbed Sue's and my hands hard as the needle went through but hung in there nicely. The tech then inserted the jewelry, pushed it through and then connected the hoop. He gave Lily the mirror again so she could see his handiwork. She smiled and nodded. Judy paid for his services and several bottles of antiseptic and coating for future sex, while Lily got dressed. Jane said, you may want to wear dresses with no underwear for a while. Luckily, Lily's shorts weren't tight but it was obvious things were rubbing.

Fortunately, there was a women's wear shop next door that had sun dresses on display. We escorted Lily there and bought her 4 sundresses, one of which she wore out of the store. Lily looked quite beautiful in the dress and both Jane and Judy told her so. As we walked, Lily said, "I really like the feel of this with no underwear. It feels nice and airy." We walked a little further and then Lily stopped and said, "Oh my god I'm going to cum!" We stood on the sidewalk while Lily shivered for a moment. When it had passed, she said, "I think I'm going to like this!"

We managed to get back to the hotel without Lily having anymore orgasms. We were greeted by Jiri as we entered the lobby. He said, "I'm off tomorrow, so I'd like to invite you all to my house for dinner with my wife and daughter." We gladly accepted and he handed us a note with his address. He said, "It may be best to take a taxi, if you don't mind the expense. To get there by public transport can get a bit involved and it's best when you know where you are. So, say around 6:30 or so?" We agreed and went up to our room.

We were all pretty hungry but didn't want to subject Lily to anymore walking so we ordered room service. While we ate, Jane asked Judy, "So, do you still want to get lucky tonight?" Judy smiled and nodded, so Jane turned to me and said, "I think it's time to introduce Judy to the chains!"

Judy looked at us and said, "You mentioned chains before, but I thought you were joking. They're real?"

"Oh yeah," said Jane. "They're very real and this is going to be a night you'll never forget!"

When we had finished eating, Jane stood up and went to her bag and pulled the little box that had her piercing jewelry in it. She pulled out the chains and showed them to Judy and Lily. Judy looked obviously relieved when she said, "I was expecting something like a bicycle chain or something. I thought you were going to give me pain, what do you do with those?"

Jane smiled and said, "You'll find out! Let's get you cleaned up and out and get Lily's antiseptic on her! Tony, grab your toothbrush and use the other bathroom please and then wait in the big bedroom."

I did as I was told and fetched my toothbrush and toothpaste and then went to the other bathroom and did my nightly ablutions. I went into the big bedroom and waited to see Judy's beautiful body with the gold chains connecting her piercings. Jane, Barb and Denise always looked so erotic with the chains on, I expected Judy to look just as wonderful. When the three women came into the bedroom they were all smiling at me. Judy looked even better than I imagined as she walked towards me. Her swaying breasts were accentuated by the chains attached to them. She moaned as she walked as the chains pulled on her 'triangle'. Before she got on the bed she kissed Jane deeply and said, 'I love you so much!' She then turned to Lily, kissed her and told her she loved her as well.

I got off the bed and pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply. When I released her, she climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees, groaning in pleasure, and then looked back at me with a big smile. Jane walked up to me and kissed me, told me she loved me and said, "Drive her wild!" I smiled and said I'd do my best. Jane said to Lily, let's grab some chairs and enjoy the show. Once you see this you are going to want to do it as well!

It looked as though Judy's ass had been prepared in the bathroom and her pussy was dripping in anticipation. As I crawled up behind Judy, the bed movement was enough to cause Judy to moan in pleasure. I took my rock-hard cock in hand and ran it along Judy's pussy a few times and then laid it in the crack of Judy's ass and ran it over her anus as well. Judy was groaning and moaning as I teased her. I then positioned myself in her vagina and firmly pushed in. Judy groaned as I penetrated her and then began crying out, "OH FUCK! OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK!" as I began pumping in and out of her at a fairly brisk pace. Her swaying tits were pulling on her 'triangle' constantly and was sending waves of pleasure through her. After two minutes, Judy had her first big orgasm as she growled and soaked my balls.

A few minutes later she cried out, "FUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OH, MY GOD! THIS IS HEAVEN!" I picked up the pace a bit which caused Judy to growl and come for the third time in about six minutes. After a while, I decided the preliminaries were over, so I pulled out of her pussy and rammed myself home into Judy's ass! "OH FUCK, TONY! FUCK MY ASS! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! MY GOD!" I was pounding into Judy as hard as I could and began swatting her ass cheeks as hard as I could. Judy was making gurgling sounds as her constant climaxes ravaged her body and mind. I cried out that I was going to cum and a few moments later I shot a torrent of sperm into Judy's rectum. Judy collapsed on the bed a sweaty, hard breathing mess. I rolled off her to the side as Jane told Lily to suck my cum from Judy's anus. Lily didn't hesitate as she got behind Judy, spread her cheeks and began sucking my cum from Judy's depths.

1...56789...14