Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Jane and took the tunnel to Barb's and made my way to Sofia's room. I knocked and walked in when she said come in. She was standing by her dresser looking at something and then turned around. Her eyes got bright as she smiled and ran into my arms. She hugged me tightly and kissed me with all of the passion she possessed. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I have missed you so much. Will you make love to me all night?"

I picked her up, carried her to the bed, laid her down and said, "I would love to!" We lay together for quite a while just kissing and holding one another. Finally, Sofia pushed me onto my back and buried my cock deep into her pussy. She rode me nice and easily, savoring the feelings that were coursing through her body. I reached up and played with her breasts, nipples and piercings as she rode me. After several minutes, she reached down and began pulling on her 'triangle' piercing and had her first orgasm, almost, immediately. When her climax ebbed, she spit into her hand, rubbed it on and in her anus, lifted up and then sank slowly down on me with her ass.

Sofia groaned loudly as she took me into her backdoor. "Oh my god! I have missed you so much, Tony! You feel so good inside of me!" As she began to tire, I rolled Sofia onto her back and finished taking her rosebud that way. I began to feel my orgasm raising its head and before long I shot stream after stream of my sperm into Sofia's rectum. Sofia held me tight for quite a while after my orgasm as we continued kissing. Finally, she let me roll off of her as we lay facing each other.

Sofia asked about our European holiday and was curious how we met Lily. I told her about all of the places we visited and how Lily, seeing a picture of Sofia in one of Barb's emails, asked how come we had a picture of her. "Lily said you were very kind to her after beating her in a tournament final. She thought you were the nicest person she ever met," I said.

"Lily was very gracious in defeat," replied Sofia. "Most people don't like losing and are rather terse afterwards. Lily hugged me and told me she was in awe of my abilities. I was so amazed I bought her a Pepsi and we talked. I'm happy she's part of our family. Apparently, she had a pretty rough upbringing living in foster care for most of her life. It's amazing she such a sweet, warm hearted person."

"I know," I replied. "She's one of a kind as are you!"

Sofia and I had sex several more times, each time better than the last. We fell asleep at about 1am exhausted from our love making. I awoke at my usual time and my stirring woke Sofia up. We made love once more before I left for home. When I got there, I made coffee and pondered how wonderful the night had been. I could only imagine what it was going to be like when Jenny returned and I wondered what the addition of Elsie to the mix was going to be.

After a while, Jane came downstairs and hugged me tightly. She asked, "How was your night with Sofia? Did she give you a nice homecoming?"

I smiled and said, "I really love that girl. I don't know what it is, but she gets to me just like you do. I feel guilty sometimes like I'm cheating on you."

Jane smiled and said, "You aren't cheating on me when I tell you to go to her. I understand exactly how you feel, because I feel the same way about her, Barb and Judy. It's nice to know that if anything would happen to one of us that we wouldn't be lonely. Don't get me wrong, if I was to lose you I would be devastated to my soul, but I would be comforted in the knowledge that I still had the love of those others."

"I know what you mean. Though, I don't think I would ever recover if I was to lose you. You are my life, Jane and I think my heart would stop working without you," I said.

We pulled each other into a hug and held each other for many minutes. After a while Jane said, "Well, either we never die or we die together like my parents. I think I prefer the former to the latter, as I would be quite content to spend eternity in your arms!"

"I agree! Would you like some coffee," I asked?

It was weird just sitting there drinking coffee, just the two of us like when we first moved in together. After a while Mary came up stairs and wished us good morning. I poured her a cup of coffee and asked her to join us. I asked her, "So, Mary, are you happy working here? Is there anything we can do to make your life easier? I understand we're going to get you some help soon, that has to be good, eh?"

Mary smiled at us and said, "I love working for you guys. Everyone here is so friendly. Sofia and Cindy have taken me shopping with them and we've gone to movies. I really feel at home. There are some things I could use, though, if you don't mind."

Jane asked, "What can you use? Whatever it is we will get it for you!"

"Well, I could really use a larger refrigerator, a larger stove and 2 larger ovens. Your fridge is very nice...for a family of four, and I could really use a stove with 8 burners instead of 4 and I could use 2 convection ovens in addition to the oven with the stove. This weekend with all of the families is going to be tough, even though I have the use of Barb's kitchen as well. I'm going to have to run between the houses making sure everything is just right. Even with our regular number of diners, this kitchen is just too small. If I had my way I would change it completely to be like a restaurant kitchen so it would be efficient."

I told Mary and Jane to sit tight for a moment and ran to get a pad of paper and a pencil. When I returned, I handed the pad and pencil to Mary and asked her to draw the layout she would like for her kitchen. While she worked, I called Jake and asked he and Barb to come over for a consultation. By the time Mary finished her layout, Jake and Barb showed up. I offered and then poured coffee for them both and said, "Jane and I were talking to Mary and asking her how she was doing and if we could do anything to help her. She said our kitchen is good for a family of four but inadequate for what she needs to do. So, I asked her to draw a layout of her ideal kitchen."

The 5 of us looked at her layout and then Jake asked her about how large the appliances were. Of course, Mary didn't know exact sizes so we went online and pulled up Mary's dream appliances. Jake wrote down the numbers of a double wide fridge, an 8-burner range, and a stainless-steel prep table. He then took his omnipresent tape measure and a sharpie and made marks on the floor indicating where things would be. If we lost the table we were currently sitting at, the kitchen would be perfect.

Mary then said, "To be absolutely perfect, I would love to get all of the dishes out here so I could store more food items in the kitchen cabinets, install a hanging pot shelf over the prep table with hooks for the pots and two dishwashers."

I asked Jake, "How long would it take to accomplish this?"

Jake thought for a while and then said, "To do it right, I'd say 4 weeks. We would just gut the room and start anew."

Jane then said, "But, I would miss this place to sit and talk and drink coffee."

"But, Mary needs a better kitchen to feed us," I replied. "Perhaps we can come up with an alternative place to sit. Can we cut a hole in that wall between the dining room and the kitchen and make a place for stools on both sides? We can drink coffee in the morning and at night it could be used as a pass through for the food."

"Ooh! That might work," Jane said. "Perhaps we can put an espresso maker on it as well. One of those automatic ones that takes care of the waste and what not. Oh, by the way, Tony, we need to pick up Astrid and Axel this afternoon."

"Oh shit," I said, "I forgot. I really don't want to drive. Let's call Ernesto and get him to drive us."

Jane nodded, so I called Ernesto to see if he could help us out. He told me it would be no problem. When I returned my attention to the kitchen issue, everyone seemed to have everything sorted out except the start date. I said, "Ideally, the best start date would be in the summer, but I think Mary needs a good kitchen as soon as possible. I think we ought to bite the bullet and do it right after the start of term. What do you all think?"

Jake said, "That will work best for me. I have nothing on my books until early October. I was going to take some time off and give my guys a vacation, but I think they won't mind taking time off later in the year."

"Tell you what," Jane said, "If they do this job when school starts, we will pay for an all expense trip to Hawaii for all of them, including family members. They can go all together or to separate places and at separate times. Do you think they will like that?"

Jake smiled and said, "I'm sure they would all say yes. That's very nice of you, Jane."

"If they get the job done in 3 weeks we will pay for first class airfare and two weeks at the best resort they want to go to," Jane continued. "Plus, we will pay each man $1000 for each day under 14 when the job is done!"

Jake was wide-eyed and said, "Wow, that's some incentive. I think the boys will like it! Too bad Sofia and Cindy will be in school! Let me talk to the boys. Mary, why don't you write down the appliances you want and I'll get started ordering those and will store them in the garage so they are at hand for immediate installation. This is going to be fun!"

When we had finished with our kitchen talk, Judy and Lily walked in. Judy looked around and said, "Did we miss something?" Jane gave Judy the abridged version of our kitchen decisions. Judy said, "That sounds great. If they decide to work 24 hours a day to beat your deadline you can always stay in the new house! Is Mary going to haul food from Barb's here every night or are we going to eat at Barb's?"

Barb said, "I think we should eat at my place. That would be easiest for everyone, I think."

Mary was visibly excited and gave Jane and I a hug and thanked us for everything. She then said, "How about eggs benedict for breakfast? They would be really good with champagne, if you have any."

I smiled and said, "I have 6 bottles leftover from New Year's. Get to work Mary!"

She laughed and began working on breakfast. Lily offered to help Mary as the rest of us sat and talked. Barb called Cindy and told her let everyone know that Mary was making breakfast. We all sat in the dining room and had a wonderful meal accompanied by champagne. After breakfast, I took a nap in an effort to recover from my night with Sofia. I woke up in time to ride with Jane in Ernesto's limo to fetch Astrid and Axel.

Astrid texted Jane when they had landed and we told them to meet us out front and to look for Ernesto's limo. We greeted Astrid and Axel with hugs and kisses and before long we were on our way home. "I feel like a celebrity," Astrid said, "Being picked up in a limo! How are things around the homestead?"

Jane told her about our decision this morning to modify the kitchen and about Cindy's budding romance. When we got home, Astrid and Axel received a warm welcome home from everyone. We were all sitting in the living room when Astrid pulled out a Swedish magazine. "This is a popular fashion magazine in Sweden. Look at page 42!"

Jane took the magazine and flipped through the pages. I was sitting next to her when she hit page 42. We were both surprised to see Judy's picture adorning the page in an advertisement for Nils' jewelry. It was the pose I told Judy about when she questioned the wisdom of using her as the face for the Nils/Bea jewelry collection. Jane said, "Judy just looks exquisite! Nils was smart to use her."

At about this time, Judy and Lily entered the room as Judy was saying, "I thought I heard a car pull up. It's so good to see you two again." Judy said to Astrid and Axel. "I trust your flight was good?"

Astrid replied, "Our flight was marvelous. Judy, you should take a look at the magazine Jane is holding."

Jane handed the magazine to Judy with page 42 open. Lily was peering over Judy's shoulder and shouted, "My god! Judy, that's you! You look so elegant and beautiful!"

Judy stood and stared at the page for several minutes before she said, "Wow, I do look nice, don't I?"

We all started laughing as Jane said, "Now, there's the understatement of the century. Judy, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. All of the other women in that magazine pale compared to you. I hope you see why I wanted you to be the face of Bea and Nils' jewelry line."

Lily took the magazine from Judy's hands and handed it to Barb. Barb gasped and said, "My god, Judy! You look unbelievable in this picture. I love the necklace! I'd buy it after seeing this!"

The magazine was passed between everyone and everyone exclaimed about how beautiful Judy was. During this time, Sofia wandered in as well. When the excitement died down, Axel pulled out a large envelope which contained a number of pictures. The first set of pictures were from the modeling of Nils' new line of jewelry. The pictures of Lily in the bath got the biggest number of comments. Sofia said, "I'm awfully glad I didn't hurt that beautiful face during our tournament fight! You look incredible in these pictures!" Lily walked up to Sofia and hugged and thanked her.

The second set of pictures were the prototypes of Bea's designs that Nils made. Even though I'm not a connoisseur of jewelry, I could see that these were something else. Jane, Judy and Barb all cooed over the jewelry with Judy saying, "Wow! I had no idea from Bea's drawings that these things would look this good. Jane, you're going to be rich!"

Everyone turned to look at Jane at which she laughed and said, "I told Nils and Bea that I would front them the money to get this stuff off of the ground. Nils and Bea are the ones who are going to get rich...I already am!" We all laughed until Mary called out that dinner was ready!

The next day our guests began arriving. The first ones were Shelly's parents. Shelly rode with Ernesto to meet her parents and she introduced them as John and Louise. They would beam at their daughter whenever they were in a room together, they were so proud. The next to arrive was Cindy's parents Ole and Lena. Luckily, Ole didn't recognize us from a few summers before!

Next was Jenny and her family. I rode with Ernesto on this trip because I wanted to make sure that Elsie was going to attend our University. I had met Jenny's parents and sister once before, but this time I spoke their language. Jenny hugged me chastely as did Elsie. As we drove, Jenny's father, Duc, expressed his gratitude for caring for his children as much as I did. He said that his daughters were very happy that they were going to attend University together and live together in the same home. I told them it was my pleasure and that Jenny was a valuable asset to our family and that I was sure that Elsie would be the same.

The last to arrive were Sofia's parents. They thanked me for having them as guests and for taking care of their daughter. I told them that it was more the other way around, that Sofia took care of us! When we got Sofia's parents settled into the new house, we introduced them to the other parents. I was very pleased to see that all of the parents got along very well despite language and cultural differences. All of them seemed to take a shine to John and Louise and looked after them very nicely.

On the first night, we had them all together for dinner, so I made a little speech; "First, I want to thank you all for coming to visit us. I always imagined that you as parents may have wondered about the conditions your children were living in and might have wanted to see our houses. I was an orphan, so I never knew, first-hand, what parents thought until I met Jane and spent time with her parents. They loved her above all else, so I assumed that's how most parents were. Some, I learned, are not that way, but I can see that all of you do and that pleases me to no end. We, really, have nothing planned for all of you during your visit. We just wanted to give all of you a chance to know all of us. It may sound trite and cliché, but we are a community that loves one another and looks out for each other. We...Jane, Barb and I care for each and every person in this room. Thanks for coming."

Rose Prescott, Evan's mother, stood and said, "May I just add that our son is a resident here as well. His introduction to this community began with his arrest for being an idiot. These people saw the good in him, took him into their home and from their love molded him into a very fine person. I'll be eternally grateful to them for being the kind, generous and loving people that they are."

Jenny's Dad stood and made a speech in Vietnamese which Jenny translated for the rest of us; "I wish to thank our hosts for looking after my children. Our Jenny has nothing but good to say about Jane and Tony. She says above all, their kindness, generosity, quest for knowledge and love for my daughter are above reproach. I thank you with all of my heart."

I got up again and said, "Feel free to go from house to house as you please. Meals are always here. The doors to all of the houses from the tunnel are never locked, so feel free to explore. Tomorrow, for those who are interested, we thought we would take a stroll through campus so you can see where your children are learning. We will have the same limo service take you back to the airport for your return journeys on Sunday. So, have fun and we look forward to getting to know you."

Everybody sat around our house talking and laughing. I sat with Jenny and Elsie's parents so I could use my Vietnamese skills. Jane sat with Shelly's parents and was just howling with laughter over something. Judy sat with Cindy's parents while Emily sat with Sofia's folks. I asked Jenny's parents why they chose Hiawatha to live in and several other similar questions. I told them I was very interested in the immigrant experience. They spoke very freely about what their life had been like when they came to the US.

All in all, the weekend went well. It was very nice to get to know everyone's parents and, I think, they liked seeing where their children lived and worked.

When all of our guests had returned home, Sofia and Jenny helped Jane and I strip all of the guest beds in the new house and launder them. As we talked about the weekend, Elsie joined us. She was as naked as the rest of us which caught us by surprise. When she saw us looking at her with surprise, Elsie said, "Jenny told me all about your households and how everybody runs around naked and have sex with each other. To me, it all sounds rather enlightened. No petty jealousies to disrupt lives and sexual satisfaction whenever it's needed. With every email, I looked forward more and more to living here. I can't wait to have my first sexual experiences. Jenny painted sex to be a most wondrous event, so I want to try everything and feel the pleasure that Jenny said was the most wonderful and profound."

Jane, ever willing to start someone on the road to erotic love, stood up and pulled Elsie into a hug and then kissed her passionately. When Jane broke the kiss, she whispered, "You want to experience everything? What would you like to do first?"

Elsie, overwhelmed by Jane's passion, muttered, "I don't know. I want to do everything Jenny told me about in her emails. I want to lose my virginity, I want sex in my butt, I want to eat a woman...I want it all and more!"

Jane smiled and said we can give you whatever you want. Why don't you sit on this washing machine and masturbate for me. I want to see you make yourself cum. Do you think you can do that?"

Elsie was a mirror image of her sister, except she was a bit taller. She had, even, shaved her pubic area! The only thing missing was that she had no piercings. She jumped up on the washing machine and began masturbating with no hesitation. She had one finger in her vagina while the other rubbed her clit furiously. Elsie was moaning loudly as she attempted to bring herself to orgasm. Jane then whispered, "Would you like to see your sister get ass fucked while she eats Sofia?"

123456...8