Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy smiled and said, "I look forward to it. Can we go to that lake in Minnesota where Cindy's Dad saw you? We can have a ménage à trois and see if he'll have a heart attack!"

From that day on Judy shared our bed unless we were 'entertaining' someone else. Jane had become so used to Barb sharing our bed when we were first married that she had always missed that other person. Judy was the perfect person with whom to reestablish the protocol. That first night with Judy, when I returned to the room after brushing my teeth, I found she and Jane in a very passionate 69. I sat and watched them for 30 minutes, enjoying immensely the pleasure they were giving each other. I enjoyed my time with Judy as well. She was a wonderful lover and an absolute vison of beauty. Matt, Cindy's boyfriend, once confided in me that the reason he wouldn't take his clothes off was because the moment he saw Judy, clothed or naked, he would get an instant erection. He was afraid that Cindy would think he didn't love her if she saw that.

About a month after we had ordered our car, we got a call from the dealer saying it was in and ready for pickup. We had had the charger installed a week after we ordered the car, so we were all set to own an electric car. I decided to park the VW camper in the Miller's old garage so Jane's car and our new one would be in our garage. We decided to take public transport up to the dealer so that we wouldn't have to deal with two cars. Sofia was hanging out with us and asked if she could tag along.

As we rode in on the redline 'el', some guy walked up and was trying to hit on Jane for some reason. She did look nice but she was pretty well bundled up against the cold, so she wasn't showing any skin. Jane told the guy, politely that she wasn't interested, but the guy persisted. I was about to have words with the guy when Sofia said, "Look pal, my friend doesn't want to talk to you so get lost!" The guy attempted to back hand Sofia, which she easily deflected. She then proceeded to punch the guy in the throat, ram the heel of her hand into the guys nose and then kicked him in the crotch as hard as she could. The guy collapsed at our feet, writhing on the ground, trying to breathe through a collapsed throat and a broken nose while in a fetal position grabbing his crotch.

An off-duty policeman happened to be on the train and said he saw most of the exchange but not what precipitated the event. A woman across the aisle spoke up and said she videoed the entire thing on her phone. She said this guy would often harass women on this train so she recorded anytime she saw him. The policeman asked her to email him the video and I asked her to send it to me as well. At the next stop, we were met by transit police and an on-duty Chicago cop. We had to give statements and when Sofia said her name the cops smiled and asked if she was Sergeant Smyth's friend. When she affirmed that she was, things went very smoothly and we were sent on our way. We were able to get on another train shortly after they finished with us.

As we walked to the dealership, after we got off the train, Jane said, "Thank you Sofia for dispatching that irritating man. I was about to punch him in the throat like you taught me, but then I thought, 'do I really want to risk breaking a nail?'" Sofia and I thought for just a second and then burst out laughing because it dawned on us that Jane keeps her nails quite short! We were still laughing as we walked into the dealership. The same guy we had worked with before saw us and walked over to talk.

The guy either had a fantastic memory for faces and names or he had a dossier on us, because he welcomed us by name and told us he would have our car ready in just a few minutes. We introduced him to Sofia and she stared at him for a few moments and then she asked, "I know you from somewhere. I think I had you in an advanced calculus class."

"Yes, that's right. I remember you as well. I think you knew more than the TA did who was teaching the class. My name is Martin Evers." Martin put his hand out and Sofia took it. "I never had a chance to talk to you after class, but I always wanted to tell you how impressed I was with you."

"Are you not in school anymore," Sofia asked?

"No, my money ran out. I'm working here trying to save enough to finish," Martin replied. Sofia looked at him with a frown, but Martin said, "It's not all that bad. I still get to use my math as I tell people how much their payments are going to be as we discuss loan information. They are usually impressed when I do it in my head."

Martin took us to his cubicle and then grabbed our paperwork to finish the sale. He said, "If I remember correctly, you were going to write a check for the balance?" I nodded and then he told me the amount that was due. I wrote the check and then he said he would have to call the bank to check on the check. When he returned, he said, "Everything is finished here. The guys in the shop are giving it a quick wash and shine. I think you will really like the car. No more going to get smog checks for you!" The four of us sat and chatted, well mostly Sofia and Martin chatted while Jane and I watched as Sofia became enamored with the man. Finally, when the car was ready, Martin escorted us out and showed us how the features worked. When we were getting ready to leave he asked Sofia if she would like to get coffee with him someday. Sofia said that that would be nice and the two exchanged phone numbers.

As we drove home, Sofia was pretty quiet for Sofia. Jane then said, "You know, I really liked Martin. Apparently, you did too, Sofia."

Sofia didn't respond for a few moments and then snapped to attention and said, "I'm sorry, what did you say?" Jane repeated herself and Sofia replied, "Yeah, I really like him too. He was pretty bright in calculus. He's pretty good looking too."

Jane laughed and said, "Very good looking. He seems more personable than Blair."

Sofia laughed and said, "An earthworm is more personable than Blair! So, how do you like the car?" Sofia asked changing the subject.

"I like it a lot," I replied. "It's quiet, has a lot of room and gets excellent gas mileage!" We all laughed at that.

We found out that Martin had called Sofia a couple of days later and the two met for coffee at a local coffee joint near campus. Sofia said they sat and talked for 5 hours and that she had the best time with him. It turned out that he lived just 2 blocks away with some of his old college pals. They met for coffee a couple of more times and then he asked her out for a real date.

Sofia came back later that night and came into our bedroom to report. Jane, Judy and I lay there as Sofia described what a wonderful night she had. He had taken her to this little hole in the wall Italian restaurant, apologizing the whole time because he couldn't afford to take her someplace nice. It turned out that the lasagna they made was nearly as good as Mary's and the bread was almost as good as Gloria's. They then went to a movie at this avant-garde movie house nearby which played this bizarre movie from France with sub-titles. They both ended up hating the movie and both laughed when they confessed they would rather watch a Star Trek movie. They then walked home slowly, holding hands and talking about everything. When he dropped her off at her house he kissed her goodnight and asked if she would like to meet again tomorrow.

Sofia lay between Jane and myself smiling brightly. Jane then asked, "So, a keeper?"

Sofia replied, "Well so far. We've been here before; we will have to wait and see how it goes. I'm pretty optimistic though...after all, he is a mathematician!"

The next day, Martin stopped by to collect Sofia again. She was sitting with Jenny and talking when Martin arrived, Sofia had warned people in her house to wear clothes. When they were about to leave, Martin told Sofia that he had a Vietnamese roommate and asked if Jenny would like to join them in a double date/ blind date. Sofia asked Jenny and Jenny thought that might be fun. It turned out that Jenny and Kevin had a lot in common and hit it off well. Pretty soon, the four were going out every weekend and meeting for coffee several times during the week.

Finally, Jenny and Sofia came to Jane and I and asked if they could invite their boyfriends over for dinner. We told them that they could but they had to explain house rule number one. Both women said that they had been, slowly, telling their men about the dress code and that they would make sure they understood before they showed up. We, also, told them to let Mary know when this big night would occur so she could plan the meal.

The coming Friday was designated as the night that Martin and Kevin would dine with us. Sue had asked Jackson and Matt was there as usual. When the 2 new guys were introduced to everyone at the dinner table, you could see in their eyes just how nervous they were. Martin was the first to comment when he said, "So, I see you weren't kidding Sofia. I notice you haven't shed your clothes yet, are you doing that for my benefit?"

Sofia smiled and said, "Yeah, sort of. Since we haven't had sex yet, I wasn't too sure how you would take it. I certainly don't mind being naked. Would you like me to strip?"

Martin got a smile on his face and said, "Well, it would make for an interesting evening and as long as you don't mind the circumstances, I wouldn't mind at all. Do I need to strip as well if you do?"

"You don't need to do anything you don't want to do. In this house, you can do whatever you want. If you hadn't noticed, Matt over there hasn't stripped. He isn't comfortable with it and nobody cares whether he does or not. All I can say is that I would like it if you joined me, but I won't be heartbroken."

Martin pondered for a moment and then said, "Well, I don't want to disappoint you, so okay, let's strip." They both stood, pushed their chairs back and began pulling off their clothes. When they had finished, Sofia pulled Martin into a hug and kissed him deeply. Martin moaned as he reacted to Sofia's kiss and the feel of her naked body next to him. In just a few moments, Martin developed quite an erection.

Sofia smiled brightly and said, "You know, I'm suddenly not very hungry!" She grabbed Martin by his erection and began pulling him towards the tunnel and to her room.

Everyone laughed except for Kevin who looked a bit nervous as he looked at Jenny. Jenny smiled at Kevin and said, "The same thing applies with you and me." Jenny then began pulling her clothes off. Kevin shrugged and then began stripping. When he was naked, Jenny hugged and kissed him as well, causing Kevin to get hard. Jenny bade us good night and pulled Kevin by his hand to her room.

All eyes then turned to Matt who stood and said, "Ah hell!" He began pulling his clothes off for the first time in front of all of us. When his pants and boxers came off, his sizable erection popped out straight as an arrow.

Cindy smiled at her boyfriend and said, "That's my boy!" She then got on her knees, turned Matt towards her and took him deep into her mouth. Matt groaned as Cindy sucked. After a minute, Cindy said, "Don't mind us, go ahead and eat!" We all laughed and then began passing the food around. Cindy was doing yeoman's work on Matt and managed to get him all of the way into her throat. Before long, Matt was breathing hard and announced to all that he was going to cum and with a mighty grunt shot his load into Cindy's mouth. She drank it all down, stood and kissed Matt and then sat down ready for dinner. She smiled and said, "What a delightful aperitif!" Again, we all laughed. Cindy then said, "You see babe, that wasn't so bad, was it?" All Matt could do was smile.

Jackson then complained, "Sue! How come I didn't get a blow job on my first dinner here?"

Sue laughed and said, "Your first time here had you fucking Jane's ass, pussy and mouth! How could I compete with that! But, if you want a blowjob go ahead and stand up and I'll give you one you'll never forget!"

Thinking he was calling Sue's bluff, Jackson stood, turned toward her and held his giant cock in his hand. Sue just smiled, turned in her seat and pulled his flaccid cock deep into her mouth. Jackson began getting real hard real fast as Sue worked as much of him in her mouth as she could. She was pulling hard on Jackson's ass as his cock inched into her mouth millimeter by millimeter. Sue then released Jackson for a moment, took a deep breath and then pulled sharply on Jackson as she adjusted the angle of her throat. Sue's nose was now pressed against Jackson's pubic hair and then her tongue snuck out and licked his balls. Everyone gasped in surprise as Sue throated Jackson. Sue then pushed Jackson away and took a deep breath and then began pulling and pushing on Jackson's pelvis causing him to fuck her mouth! Jackson didn't last very long and just minutes later lost his load in Sue's mouth.

When Sue had swallowed, she looked at Cindy and said, "You're quite right about the aperitif qualities!" Everyone around the table stood and gave Sue a standing ovation. She blushed and bowed her head. Jackson turned her face towards him and kissed her deeply. Jackson got up from the table, grabbed something from his clothes, returned to his chair, pulled it out of the way, got down on his knee and while taking Sue's hand in one of his large ones said, "Sue, I love you more than words can express. You have been the ultimate joy in my life and because of that, I wonder if you will consent to be my wife?"

Sue turned scarlet and then threw herself into Jackson's arms and said, "Of course I will! I love you so much!" Again, everyone stood and applauded the happy couple. We all went around the table to hug and congratulate our two friends.

By the time we got around to eating our dinner the food was cold, after the evening's entertainment, but was absolutely delicious. After dinner, Jane and I offered to help Mary and Gloria with the cleanup. Mary was very quiet until Gloria stepped out of the kitchen and then she said to Jane, "Remember that talk we had in France? Do you think that, maybe tonight I might, you know..."?

Jane smiled and pulled Mary into a hug while saying, "Of course Mary. Let's leave Tony to finish up while we go upstairs." Jane pulled Mary along and just as she was going to go through the door, turned to look at me, winked and blew me a kiss. I finished up in the kitchen allowing Jane time to get Mary prepared for her evening of bliss. I wandered upstairs after 20 minutes and found both women on the bed talking. I made my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. When I finished, I got on the bed and looked at each of the women until Jane said, "This first-time Mary just wants to be with you. So, I'll join Judy in her room. Make it a night Mary will remember, I love you." Jane then kissed me and left our bedroom. Mary was shaking visibly so I lay down and told her to come lay in my arms. We lay like that for some minutes while I stroked her head in attempt to ease her nerves.

Finally, Mary said, "I'm sorry I'm so nervous. I haven't had sex in years."

I replied, "Really! Well, don't worry about it. I think it's like riding a bicycle...once you do it you never forget how." Mary laughed at my joke and calmed down a little bit. I then asked, "So, who was the last person you had sex with?"

"Actually, it was the only person I had sex with," Mary replied. "He was a boyfriend of sorts at the first cooking school I attended. We dated for about 6 months and had sex around 10 times. He was very sweet in bed but from what I have read, pretty unimaginative. I was hoping that you and I might get creative a little."

I pulled Mary's face up to mine and kissed her. She was tentative at first and then relaxed and kissed me back. As we kissed, Mary sighed several times as our tongues danced together. When we broke the kiss, Mary smiled and said, "Oh, that was lovely. I forgot how much I like kissing and you kiss very nicely." She then pulled me to her as we kissed some more. After a while, Mary broke the kiss and asked, "May I suck on you?"

"You can do whatever you like," I responded. With that, she began crawling down my body giving me little kisses as she went. When she got to my now hard cock she kissed the tip and then began licking me along my length. After a while she took me into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around while she gripped the base and stroked me. I groaned and said, "Just like riding a bike!" That caused Mary to laugh as she continued to suck me. She was doing such a good job that before long I felt my climax rising in my loins. I cried out that I was going to cum which caused Mary to say 'uh-hmm' while my cock was buried in her mouth as she worked on me even harder. Moments later I blasted her mouth with my semen which she drank down effortlessly.

When she was assured she had every drop, Mary lifted her head and said, "Cindy, was wrong! I think it makes a better digestif!" This caused me to crack up as I pulled Mary up to kiss her. We kissed for a few minutes and then I worked my way down her body to return the favor. I stopped and paid attention to her breasts and nipples. Mary had fairly large breasts with big areola and large hard nipples that just begged to be sucked. As I sucked, Mary moaned with the pleasure she was feeling. I then worked my way down her torso until I reached her vulva. Mary was shaved, as was the fashion in our house. I dipped my tongue into her cleft and then worked my way from her hole up to her clit, which I kissed lightly.

Mary threw her legs wide as I began tending to her pussy. She tasted and smelled different from all of the other women as all women were different from one another. I found Mary's scent and taste to be very appealing and was enjoying my time lapping at her vagina enjoying the dew she was exuding. At one point, I let my tongue drift down as I licked her rosebud in an effort to judge her reaction. Mary started slightly and then whispered, 'Oh my' as she rolled back a bit to give me better access. I asked her, "Do you like that?"

She answered, "Yes! Nobody has ever done that to me. I wondered why Jane insisted on giving me an enema. You can do it some more, if you like." So, I did...a lot more! I decided it was time to give Mary her first orgasm, so I worked my mouth up towards her clit and began sucking, licking and nibbling on that. At the same time, I sunk a finger into her warm, wet pussy. A little while later I began probing Mary's anus with another finger and began sawing them in and out of her holes. Mary had a death grip on my head as she held me tight against her clit.

After a while in a breathily husky voice she cried, "More fingers! Give me more fingers, please!" I did as she asked as I put my index and middle finger in her pussy and my ring and little fingers in her ass. By now, Mary was breathing very hard and was sweating a lot, as she cried out, "FINGERS...FASTER...HARDER...OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!!!" Mary's whole body tensed up as her climax hit her. She wasn't a squirter like Jane or Judy, she tended to shake like she was having a seizure and she moaned a lot. As her shaking eased up, I pulled my fingers from her orifices and crawled up her body to kiss her. She was still breathing heavily but pulled my face down to hers and kissed me very hard and with a lot of passion.

When Mary let me go, I rolled off to her side and propped my head on my hand as she did the same thing. She smiled and said, "That was nice. That's the first orgasm I've had that wasn't self-induced in a long time. Nobody has ever touched my bottom the way you did, I really liked it. All of the girls talk about how great anal sex is, so I thought I'd let you, you know, touch me. I think I might like to try your penis in there tonight, but I want you in my pussy before we do anything else!"