Year of Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure about this, Lisa?" I asked. It was a scary thought, rappelling down a cliff.

"It is this or we give up on our Tina," she said coldly and that drove my emotions in a new direction. I could not and would not give up on Tina. She was my salvation. She saved me at that start and I was damn well going to save her. We went to where the Ninja were waiting. Lisa on my left, Nancy on my right, two more outside of them. I kissed them both. First Nancy.

"You are ours now," I said and she nodded with a gasp. "You don't get hurt. You need to meet Tina." I looked to Lisa. "You got the cold going, but I need you to feel this." I reached out an placed my hand on the center of her chest between her breasts. "We will get her back or a lot of these mother fuckers will die. We won't stop there either. We will track them into their fucking holes and kill them like the rats they are. I love you Lisa baby, you stay safe for me, okay?"

"You too, lover boy," she said. "I want you to know, I never liked sex with boys before you. I lived with it, accepted it. But I never liked it. I love you fucking me, holding me, touching me. You care for me, not my music or anything else, me. I love you, honey. Now. Let's go get this done so we can kick some ass and get Tina back." She kissed me hard and cleaned my tonsils before we grinned and stepped off the cliff.

Now fear of heights is pretty much a thrilling kind of thing that clenches your ass and triggers fight or flight. I moved to fight. When we hit bottom, we moved. The second group was on the way and we, well, we were like thieves in the night. We slid through the camp like shadows and into the barracks tents. The camp was about sixty engineers, and a few extra assorted folks. I am always surprised at how much blood the human body holds. Lisa and I killed at least forty and probably more like fifty. We were ruthless, schooled and vicious. While Nancy watched our backs, we slew and slew. We entered the command tent where the rest of the camp force was working.

"Hello boys," I said with a grin, "Did you miss us?" and we opened fire. They didn't even get off a shot. Three were left alive. One was the CO, another the tank commander and a clerk who was a non-combatant. The CO was dying. I'd hit him in the side, just a touch low. The blood was tinged with black. "Ooo, I got something vital."

"It fucking hurts," he said, "Get me a medic."

I hefted my blade. "This is your only medic," I said coldly. "You took my Tina. I just haven't decided whether I make you take a long time dying or kill you quick."

"I can help you," he said fearfully. "Don't kill me. I can get her back for you."

"We can get her back, asshole," said Lisa with venom in her voice.

"And the decision is fast," I said and stabbed down burying my bowie in his forehead.

"Fuck, Geo, that was one hell of a strike," said Lisa. It took me a minute, but I got it out. She held the keys to the tanks in her hands. "You want the command tank or the spare?"

"Let's just take one, let the resistance have the other," I said and she nodded and tossed the spare keys to Chu. I turned to Nancy. "So, want to be our Tank Girl?"

She came to us and kissed us both, "You two are muy macho. You fuck me soon?"

"Op first baby, then sure," said Lisa and we went to our new ride.

I whistled at the tank. It was one of the new M1A3s. Sweet as hell and one of the most potent battle tanks in the world right now. And this one had all the bells and whistles like you would expect on a command tank. We found the HumVee and the keys got everything prepped and ready to go. Chu sent a runner to the resistance camp and we prepared to leave. I went to Lisa.

"Lisa, no," I said and she looked at me waiting for an explanation. "We are not going into combat without making love first. I know you want to keep your 'edge' or whatever. But us making love is not going to make you forget Tina. Now, get your hot ass in this tent and get naked."

She looked at me like I was crazy for talking to her like that. Then she smiled, "Damn you Geo, yes." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the tent, Nancy following.

"Nancy, you sit right there," I said. "Don't get involved this time. Watch, learn what we have."

"Yes, Geo," she said. "mi papi."

Lisa was stripping when I turned back and I took off my leathers slowly. By the time I was finished, she was touching and excited. "You see, you feel? You have tension, baby girl. Now, kiss me like you mean it."

She started kissing lightly and I jammed against her. "Yes Geo, my wise lover. I need you. I don't know how to deal with this, help me, baby, help me."

We made love slowly though there was nothing tender in it. We both hurt inside and we took from one another. She jammed my cock down her throat and squeezed my head. I bit her tit and clit and we rolled together more like a wrestling match than love making. Until a point was reached and we broke into tears and got gentle. Touching and loving as we connected and made love with the passion but without the pain. We brought ourselves to the edge of our pleasure and I said the words. "I love you. Love you. Love." Then she repeated it as we burst into our orgasms.

As we returned to ourselves. I looked her in the eyes. "You are my love. My breath. My reason. All there is, it is you. I feel the same for Tina. Let's go kill those mother fuckers that took our love from us and be whole again."

"Yes, Geo, my heart," she said with a sniff. "I thought I felt it all. But you make it more, bigger. I feel you deep in my soul. You are my man and I have never loved another more than I love you right here and now. Let's find our love and figure out how Nancy fits." She smiled at me with that superstar grin and I twitched inside her. Then we got dressed.

We went to Nancy and held her, kissed her and told her, "Don't fear. You are with us now. It will all work out." I was gentle and firm with her and she held me until we needed to go.

We dressed for the occasion, in the ugly green uniforms of the Army. I took a moment to talk to Chu. "Captain, I know you and two others will be in the tank with Lisa. I want to stress the fact that this is Lisa Lowe, pop idol, symbol of the resistance, and the love of my life. You will do your best to ensure that she is unharmed at the end of this. I will keep Nancy as safe. We will get the people out of that hole and then, I will tear that fucker down." I looked at him and he was inscrutable. "We good?"

He broke protocol and looked in my eyes, "I will do so or I will be dead," he said with a pause, then added, "sir." And we rolled.

We rolled up on the prison a couple hours later. They were surprised to see the tank, but waved us in. As the gate closed behind us, Nancy and I exited the HumVee. I glanced around and saw the team that followed us in. The gate was ours and no one knew. Phase one accomplished. There were guards across the compound and we went to the administration office. The guards slapped their necks at nearly the same moment and then folded. They were replaced in an instant and the bodies removed. We moved into the building. We strode down the hallway and were next to the guards as the outer gate opened. Nancy stabbed up into the left guard's brain while my twin blades nearly decapitated the right. We were in the booth and Nancy's silenced pistol took out the two in there.

I scanned the facility map and hacked in. I ran the virus and we left the booth. Another cadre of guards and we turned into the main office. Inside were four guards, a general and a man in a black suit. I hit the scramble button and the locks in the entire complex unlocked. Nancy shot the man in black and the general said, "Senator!" before she cowed him. I shot two of the guards and the others held their hands up and apart.

"You, move over next to the general and both of you get face down on the floor," I said and the two of them started moving. "Not you blondie." He stopped. "Disarm yourself."

He unstrapped and kicked the belt over. I slid off my belt, "Geo," said Nancy, "What are you doing?"

"This guy hurt my Tina," I said slowly and blondie smiled. I moved the weapons over to Nancy and put my gun down. "If he beats me, let him leave."

I stepped away. I let my controls go and slapped on the patch. I could feel it coming. "Nan, tell me I'm in the Red Zone."

"Baby," she said with a sniff, "You're in the Red Zone."

I felt the rictus come on my face and I moved to blondie. He grinned and swung. I was in the red zone, that place between action and thought. The place where the game is in the hands of the one that thinks. My body knew what to do, my brain told it when. I struck, a flurry and a kick then a double punch and he sailed. Two broken ribs. He set himself and came again. I punched, feinted a kick then tagged him with an uppercut lifting him three inches off the ground. I stepped back and popped my neck. He got mad, he advanced more cautiously. I wailed on him, another broken rib, I axe kicked his collar bone then a roundhouse upside the head. He placed his hand on the desk to rise and I jammed my combat knife through his wrist and into the metal desk. He screamed and I kicked his jaw shut. A piece of his tongue went flying. He swung with his other hand and I levered it over and down on the desk then the other knife pinned it there. He screamed again. I broke his nose, then his cheekbone. He was weeping and crying for mercy, so I yanked the blades free sending blood splattering through the air.

"You hurt my Tina," I said, and jammed the knives into his eye sockets. "Fuck you."

Then Lisa was there, holding me. She yanked off the go patch, slapped on a calm. Stuck the e-cig in my mouth and said, "He's dead, Geo. You just won the super bowl, what's next?"

I looked at her as the battle wore off, "I'm going to Disneyland," I croaked and she hugged me. There were a bunch of captured guards and all the prisoners were freed. Then Tina was there with us. She was not in good shape, beaten and bruised. I nearly came unglued when I saw her and my gun was in my hand and pointed at the general. "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill your fucked up torturing ass." I said and he literally dropped to his knees.

"I have information," he said sobbing, "I didn't want to do it. I swear. It was the Senator. He was a sick son of a bitch." The general had tapes to back up his story and the loyalists lost a lot of ground the day those tapes aired.

We lived as heroes in the new West America. Lisa went back to performing and insisted she be the first to have my baby. Nancy shared the pregnancy and got pregnant just behind her. Tina and I, well, Tina and I were the daddies or whatever. We lived in the new capital, Sacramento.

Mostly though, I didn't give a shit any more. We were together. We were in love. And I had my three girls, one black, one white and one blond.