Year of My Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I feel asleep. His touch and the warmth of the sun were hypnotic and I drifted deeply into the arms of Morpheus. I was awakened by the grunts, slapping of slick penis and balls that had shoot off a mass of goop unto my bare ass, yet again.

"Uhhhhh!" Jonathan groans with satisfaction as he releases another spurt of jizz onto my bare ass. "I couldn't help myself...I kept touching and looking at your naked body and it just came over me. Don't worry; I'll clean you up in a minute or two."

I wait as he admires his artistry, feeling the jizz melt and ooze over my flesh and seep into my crevasses. Finally, I can feel his wet tongue on my bare flesh as he makes a meal of the cum he shoot all over my ass.

I can tell he is enjoying himself. When he finally finishes lapping up the last drop of his jizz from between my ass cheeks, he squeezes them as says, "Roll over."

I do so and then he lunges at my erection that springs up no free from being held down.

He glides his palm along my shaft and he presses it down against my belly, my throbbing vein is rubbing against his palm. He does this one hand after the other, starting at my boiling balls and traveling the full length of my hard shaft to flip off my cut head as the other begins its journey. I squirm and moan underneath his efforts.

"Oh Jonathan...ohhhhhhhh...I...I...ohhhhhhh..."

He is relentless in his efforts and I can't contain myself.

"Oh GOD!" I burst forth, eyes squeezed so tight I think I see flashes of light as my penis sends forth my thick seed.

Finally, the agony of pleasure ends and my penis begins to go flaccid, exhausted, and spent.

Jonathan's tongue is there to gather up my hot spunk. I just lay there a mess of emotions as exhausted as my shriveled up penis.

"You best get up and go take a shower. Wash the scent of the lotion off your bare skin. We wouldn't want your parents to have any idea what we have been doing. Web cam me tonight?"

Then he leaves.

12