Yearning Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you what? Tell me."

In a tiny voice he replied, "I wanted you to forgive me for what I said to you this morning. I want to show you how sorry I am."

"Are you really sorry?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

Immediately Jonathan loosened his grip and palmed and caressed both of Thomas' cheeks as he stared into his eyes seriously and intensely. "I know you are but don't for one second think I'd ever try to control you. I know you're sorry...for how it came out but not for what you said. Look at me," he told Thomas when his eyes drifted downward.

"I cherish you. I love you. I respect you. YOU'RE the one in control of me. I'd do anything you ask of me but not this time."

Thomas couldn't object as he wanted to. That determined serious stare that Jonathan was giving him, gave him no other choice but to be quiet and listen.

"Whether you want to take a temporary or permanent break from real estate to write or not, that's entirely up to you, I have no say in that. Hell, if you want to become a marine biologist or open a freaking bakery, I'm there with you a hundred percent baby." He smiled when Thomas blushed but he turned serious again.

"I don't get where that came from so suddenly this morning but...TAKING CARE OF YOU as you put it, I've never seen it that way. I'm well aware that you can take care of yourself Thomas; you might not be the CEO of whatever company but being a real estate broker in THE city isn't anything to frown on, and a successful one at that might I add. You're a beautiful person inside and out. You're an incredible father and not to mention an exceptional author. You know what, forget the book sales, and forget me even being your best friend. If you got me of all person to read a story with over two hundred pages about an eighty year old man and his deceased wife's diary, then you're awesome, just saying."

Thomas blushed then laughed softly as he looked at Jonathan's who looked back at him with utmost admiration and pride. When he wrote that book he had no idea that it would be received that well especially when he was writing about the thoughts and feelings and actions of two completely make believe characters, but after almost six years of writing random stories with moderate feedback, that one became a best seller and had it not been for its incredible success, he probably still wouldn't have known how Jonathan truly felt about him. He placed his hands over Jonathan's which were still cupping his cheeks and just fell even deeper in love with him.

"Your smile makes me insane." Jonathan took Thomas' hands and pressed them to his lips. "Sweetheart, please believe me when I say, everything I have is yours; if I could give you the whole worId I would. Yeah I know it may sound half assed because I'm not in your position but seeing how excited you get when I do things for you or when I gift you the most random silly things and sometimes ridiculously expensive things, satisfies me to no end.

Do you have any idea how good that makes me feel? I don't do those things because I want to showcase how much money I have or I think you need things from me. I do it because I love you; so whether it's a beach house or a carton of your favorite ice-cream, just count on me spoiling you rotten for the rest of our lives together because you deserve everything I have to give you and so much more."

"Ok." Thomas whispered softly as he stared up at Jonathan obsequiously with a sweet smile then wrapped his arms around his neck. As Jonathan wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him even closer, he could feel that Jonathan had already gotten hard again. That made him happy because he himself was about ready to burst. The second Jonathan walked in and started eyeing him hungrily, his whole body started reacting. It was like his body had a mind of its own whenever Jonathan was around.

"And what else do you plan on giving me?"

"Anything you want." Jonathan promised with his eyes fixed intensely on those full lips.

He reached down and pulled Jonathan's shirt from his pants and started unbuttoning it just as Beyonce -- Partition came on. "Anything?" After dropping the shirt to the floor he started on his belt buckle. "Well, right now, what I want more than anything is for you to screw the living lights outta me. Can you do that?" Jonathan's response to that was sweeping Thomas swiftly off his feet and carrying him to their bedroom.

"Rawr, so strong." Thomas giggled playfully and arousingly just as Jonathan threw him on the bed and resumed with undoing his pants.

The whole penthouse was strung with sensors and firewalls so all it took was a certifiable fingerprint or code and you were total in control. Instead of one or a few speakers around the apartment, Jonathan made it so that disguisable speakers aligned the walls and ceilings. In every room was a remote and small touch screen monitor attached to the wall so that one could control the temperature, sound, security, light projection etc.

With just the touch of a finger, Thomas deactivated the speakers from the living and dining area then turned the ones in the bedroom on, after which setting it at the perfect volume to compliment their ongoing mood. After quickly shrugging out of Jonathan's shirt he laid back down and raised his hips in attempt to slip off his new sexy piece of fuck me briefs but Jonathan stopped him immediately.

"Leave em on." Jonathan told him with sheer finality when he saw what Thomas was doing. He was so ready to sink his throbbing cock into that piece of heaven but then Thomas started whispering the French verse in Partition to him oh so seductively; he didn't even know what it translated to, but he knew that it sounded sexy as hell coming from those lips.

Setting a knee to the foot of the bed about to crawl over Thomas, Thomas pressed his right foot to Jonathan's chest pushing him back. Jonathan furrowed his brows at him puzzlingly and tried again but Thomas used his foot to push him back again.

"What are you doing?" Jonathan really wasn't in the mood for games.

"Nothing." Thomas answered innocently as he took in every bit of that hard body and bit on his lip. All of that was there for his taking but he wanted to have some fun first. Jonathan moved to crawl over him again but he brought his foot t push again but unfortunately this time it didn't work because Jonathan grabbed his ankle and flipped him over onto his stomach after which pulling him up to kneel on all fours.

The whole thing took him by surprise because he wasn't expecting it but it also turned him on like nothing else. "Did I make daddy angry?" Thomas whispered with a sexy smirk as he looked over his shoulder at Jonathan.

Jonathan didn't answer but instead ripped Thomas' underwear right down the middle exposing all he needed access to. Thomas was entirely in the mood before, especially when the suspense was building, but upon hearing Rihanna -- Skin, reverberating seductively all around them, made him more than ready for his filling.

Upon hearing the first tear, Thomas traced his top lip with the tip of his tongue and fisted the sheets, waiting for whatever Jonathan had in store for him. Jonathan ordered him to look forward so he really had no idea what was going on back there. Before he could process another thought, Jonathan smacked him hard on his left cheek causing him to gasp out loudly and grip the sheets even harder.

"I'm onto you, you know that?" Jonathan rasped to the back of his ear.

"What do you...?

"Be quiet." Jonathan smacked him hard again on the same cheek and started sucking on his lobe. "Whenever you want me to fuck you senselessly, you act all hard to get till I have to end up chasing you. Am I right? You like it when I get so hard that my dick hurt and the only thing that I have any desire to do is drill your ass till you can't breathe

another breath?" Smack. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" Thomas cried out and stuck his ass out even more.

"Unfortunately for you, I like driving you out of your mind with so much need, that when I feel like you deserve this..." Jonathan rubbed the slick tip of his cock against Thomas' pucker teasingly then pulled back when Thomas started twitching around it. "...your ass will be sucking me in on its own."

Thomas moaned wantonly. "Just give it to me please; I need you inside me baby."

Jonathan flipped him over to lie on his back then bent his knees to his chest and leaned over him. "I know you do," he whispered in a low roughened voice then crushed their mouths together. Just before pulling away, he bit lightly on that bottom lip then made a trail of kisses down the length of his neck.

Thomas was already going out of his mind. With Jonathan knelt at his ass, he could feel the full length of that dick sliding between his cheeks teasing his hole. He was so turned on, he felt like he could burst right there. With his knees pinning his upper arms down, he had no way of using his hands to get himself out of that trap.

Jonathan moved to the base of his neck where he brightened the hickey he placed there earlier. When he was satisfied he got it the way he wanted it, he moved down to Thomas' left nipple where he used that expert tongue to lick and tease then bit on it lightly. After giving that one all the attention it deserved, he moved on to the right. Everywhere he touched and kissed, Thomas shivered.

Thomas moaned, begged and writhed beneath him as that sweet melting sensation took a direct charge for his cock. He panted as Jonathan continued that teasing trail down his stomach until he reached his navel where he twirled his tongue around it before dipping in. The lower Jonathan got, the harsher his breathing got; he couldn't wait until that wicked tongue started tickling his most delicate places. Just as Jonathan retreated from his navel, he thought he would continue south especially when he grazed his lips lightly at the top of his groin, but disappointingly so, Jonathan wasn't ready for that. Instead, he started the trail back up his stomach. Jonathan's goal was to drive him out of his mind with need but he was already there.

"No, please don't stop there." His voice sounded so meek and desperate, he could hardly believe that was coming from his mouth.

Jonathan stopped mid-way the length of his stomach and gazed up at him. "No?"

"Lower, please go lower," he breathed breathily as he stared back into those dangerous grey eyes. Right then Jonathan released his legs which he then stretched one out and kept one bent with his sole placed flat on the bed. Thomas was confused; 'what did that mean; why'd he let go?'

"Show me."

"What..." Thomas questioned.

"Show me where you want me."

Suddenly it clicked what Jonathan was saying. He reached down with his right hand and laced his fingers through Jonathan's hair then caressed his cheek. This was new territory but more than eager to explore. Jonathan was giving him control in that moment and by God he was going to have fun doing it. With both hands still on his cheeks, he urged him downward slowly while Jonathan kissed him delicately.

He could've taken that opportunity to slip off his torn briefs but Jonathan wanted him like that. The rip started just above his dick where that patch of hair ended and stopped just above his crack. With his legs spread like that he could feel the cold air penetrating his crevice directly.

He teased Jonathan a lot about being the freakiest person he's ever met but he was mostly addicted to that side of him. It thrilled him to think about the stuff Jonathan convinced him of doing since they crossed that line.

He recalled this one particular time that he'd left work to visit Jonathan at his office, but when he got there Jonathan appeared to be very busy with someone on the phone so he was really contemplating going back to his office. Upon mouthing those words silently to Jonathan who was seated at his desk, Jonathan called him over by crooking his finger several times very calmly and coolly. He honestly didn't know what to expect as he walked over but he surely wasn't expecting what happened next.

Jonathan pulled him down to sit across his lap then gave him a deep longing kiss which left him feeling needy and very weak. At that point he wished Jonathan would get off the phone and give him what he came for but little did he know, Jonathan was thinking the same thing, just minus the hanging up. For a minute Jonathan put the phone on speaker then placed it on his desk while he made Thomas stand before him and stripped him of his pants and underwear completely, leaving on his burgundy with white printed letters slim fit long sleeve shirt. Thomas was already hard so there was no question about whether he wanted it or not but to think Jonathan was about to have sex with him while he was talking business was sleazy as hell and at the same time a huge turn on.

Jonathan pulled him close and sucked him off for a few seconds as his hands roamed and kneaded those supple ass cheeks. Jonathan had no idea how ready and eager he was to be stuffed with that beautiful dick but he about got the picture as those fingers started slipping between his cheeks. There Jonathan found that he was already wet and stretched and ready. As those fingers roamed his already prepped hole, he trembled and bit on his lip hard for the sake of not making a peep for the person on the other end to hear.

Jonathan's mouth and fingers left his body to attend to the phone but not before pulling his zipper and releasing that hard angry throbbing cock. Thomas ass clenched at the sight of that thing, he wanted it; he needed it. Right then while talking on the phone, Jonathan stood before him and leaned forward to kiss him but he didn't, instead he spun him around to bend over his desk with one leg hoisted onto it. If Jonathan had taken him raw right there, he wouldn't have care, he wanted it that bad. After slipping on a condom and getting his cock slick with lube from his desk, Jonathan fucked him with long slow deep strokes which had him in literal tears because it felt so damn good but he so wanted Jonathan to fuck him brutally till they broke the desk.

He wasn't sure if the caller on the other end figured out what was going on, but they definitely knew something was up because apparently they kept asking if Jonathan was ok or if it was a bad time. He ended up going home without his underwear that evening because Jonathan insisted on keeping it. He wasn't too keen on the idea but what could he do.

While in bed that night with Marian asleep beside him, he received a picture from Jonathan which ended up being a shot of his underwear covered in Jonathan's cum. He was shocked that Jonathan would be so careless as to send his something like that especially when he was in bed with his wife but he ended up sneaking off to the bathroom where he looked at that picture and thought back to what they did in his office while he jerked off.

***

"Suck me," he whispered softly as he guided Jonathan down to his cock. "Ohhh baby," he moaned as Jonathan started working on his tip and shaft, using teeth and tongue when needed. He ran his fingers through Jonathan's scalp and encouraged him to keep doing what he was doing. That image of Jonathan's head between his legs never ceased to get his juices flowing, heavily.

Jonathan massaged Thomas' balls and kneaded that mesh covered right ass cheek as he moved his head up and down on his baby's beautiful cock. He could tell how much it excited Thomas to have control like that. He knew how much Thomas loved receiving oral and he was in complete control of how much he wanted. After taking in his full length and swallowing around his tip, Thomas pulled him off with a ragged gasp. He obviously didn't want to cum so soon because right then he spread his legs a bit and hooked his right leg over Jonathan's shoulder and guided him to suck on his balls.

Jonathan reached up and fondled with his nipples while he stroked him and sucked on those clean hairless balls. Those long breathy moans coming from Thomas was making him harder than he could possibly handle but he had to endure; that part was about Thomas. At one point he looked up to see if Thomas was ok but what he saw almost made him cum right there. Thomas was looking down at him with the most sensual lusty desperate expression. His eyes were slightly damped and his bottom lip was swollen from his constant nipping at it. He rubbed his thumb over his perineum and licked a trail from behind his balls to the underside of his dick to the tip and topside.

"You like that?" He asked as he looked up again.

Thomas nodded then whispered, "Yes."

"Show me what else you want."

This time Thomas spread his legs even more and lowered Jonathan's head to his hole. Once that warm slick tongue began swiping over his rose bud nothing seemed clear. Jonathan knew that part of his body so well; it didn't take much for him to start whimpering like a virgin. The way he gently scraped his teeth over it then kissed and licked there oh so delicately made his back arch in satisfaction.

The constant shaking of his legs gave Jonathan all the green light he needed to take over. Thomas wasn't there anymore. He took Thomas' leg from off his shoulder and pushed both legs to his chest and dove right back in to taste that sweet ass.

Despite their first time together being a mere impulsive move, he honestly wasn't sure what to expect. He knew Thomas didn't care much about proving his masculinity to anyone but the sight which greeted him as he spread those legs open for the first time made his dick very happy. When he asked Thomas why he was completely shaven down there, he said Marian liked it like that. His initial thought after hearing that was, if they were into pegging but Thomas confirmed that she just licked him there a few times, no finger. He was relieved that they hadn't gone any further than that but it still bothered him that his lips weren't the only ones touching that place.

As he slipped his stiffened tongue inside him, Thomas cried out, "Yes! Right there, please right there." The pulsing beat of G-Easy and Marc E. Bassy -- Some Kind Of Drug came on and Thomas laced his fingers through Jonathan's hair again holding him where it felt good as he moaned and whimpered for more.

"Oh God, baby you're gonna make me cum." Thomas whined as Jonathan replaced his tongue with two fingers. Jonathan fingered and stroked him steadily and stared longingly into his eyes as he brought him closer and closer to the edge. "I'm so close, don't stop."

"Cum." Jonathan sped up the movement of his hands and pressed his forehead to Thomas'. "Cum." He could feel those muscles already contracting around his fingers along with the grip on his hair getting tighter. Thomas' breathing got shorter and ragged and his cock grew even more. "Cum."

"Baby! Ahh ahh ahhh!" Thomas yelled as his whole body shook in an orgasmic turbulence. As his contractions subsided, he kept his face buried in Jonathan's neck and just allowed his body to come to, but Jonathan wasn't in the mood for waiting. He couldn't tell when Jonathan reached for the lube or if he had it all along but the next thing he knew was Jonathan's slickened cock forcing its way in. His voice shook and he whimpered then bit the top of Jonathan's shoulder as that hot rod breached his sphincter muscles. He could never get over how huge the man's dick was and how greedy he was for it every single time.

He pulled his head back and looked up at Jonathan. He never got tired of seeing that look on Jonathan's face as he sunk into him. His eyes were closed and his face was twisted in a grimace like he was fighting like hell not to cum. It was as if he was experiencing something unbelievably surreal, like he was embracing the very thing that meant the world to him and nothing else mattered than that very breath and that very moment. That made his heart swell even bigger with joy; he couldn't get over how much he loved the man. He ran his hands over Jonathan's chest, sides and back as he dug his heels in the base of his spine.

1...678910...12