Yes, Again Ch. 04

Story Info
She is put to a new use.
1.7k words
4.47
21.6k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

Thanks for the feedback, loyal readers- I need it! This is about a reunion coming in a few months... (I hope it works this way)

*****

She awoke in heaven as his hard cock moved slowly in her slippery cunt. He was behind her, his hands gripping her breasts as he worked in as deeply as he had ever gone. She could feel herself being stretched a little, reminding her of their early days together when his big cock had left her sore, yet wet for more each time.

He continued to move slowly until she was squirming on him, trying to get him to change his pace, or touch her vulva, or anything to bring her to climax, yet, of course, he was in complete control, as always. She writhed her hips and clenched her internal muscles to stimulate him, but he maintained his small, maddening movements, a few centimetres deeper, pause, then back a few, pause, then in again. She remembered a time when he had done this for hours to her, until she was weeping with lust and frustration. She could hate him at times.

He moved his hand down her back, dragging his nails, then pushed it between them, cupping her bum cheek, gripping and working on the big muscle. His fingertips worked into the cleft of her bum and he brushed her anus, which thrilled her. She could feel the ring twitch with each tip's passage.

His hand withdrew, while his cock kept up the small and maddening motion. The fingers returned coated in cool gel, to circle the sensitive muscle at her entrance.

"It is time to fuck your arse, my love. Am I invited in?" He crooned in her ear with his other hand on her throat, gripping her jaw. While she had known for weeks this was coming, she was fearful yet felt her cunt flood further. His cock half out of her now, she felt empty.

"Yes, yes, oh yes please". She was ready and his fingers were pressing now, pushing against her firm muscle, working against the resistance. All the weeks of training with the butt plug let her control and relax herself until his finger was easing inside, the gel warming from her body. A second finger joined it and began pushing in and out, then worked around within her in a circular motion, she could feel the tips stroking inside her muscle in a way no plug could ever do.

His cock was out of her cunt now as he set to his work and a third finger was in her to stretch her open. She was surprised when she knew his cock was there, as she had not felt it enter, it was more that she felt his fingers withdraw. This was so much better than the rubber plug she had used so diligently as she had worked to prepare for him, imagining this moment.

He pushed in very slowly and she felt herself open like a flower as he took her. This was magic! She felt so full as his pubic hair met her buttocks On top of the physical thrill that surprised her was the sense of completing her gift to him, opening the final route to his use of her. He began to move more urgently in her, this was the fucking she had craved before- she knew now why he had tormented her.

His cock felt odd in her rear, but she was feeling the clear signs of arousal, which she had not expected. He manhandled her onto her knees, yet managed to keep his cock in her. From behind she could feel his power as she was manfully fucked. Her face was rubbing against the sheet with each thrust and her head began to go beneath the pillow- she didn't care, she loved the new sensation and the building orgasm.

Under the physical action was an emotion that he knew was in her- the desire to be controlled and used, debased and treated as a possession- his property.

"Are you my dirty girl, giving me your arse to be fucked?"

"Yes, yes, sir". She was panting now as he worked within her. His words were like oil to her building fire, as always.

"Do you love to be fucked by me, to have me use all your body as I please?" His growl behind her was varying in time to his thrusts, which were coming faster. His hand seized her shoulder for better grip. Her head was half under the pillow

"Yes, yes, yeee...sss." Her climax was intense as she arched and spasmed around the hard cock in her bum. It continued as he gave a few more mighty thrusts then she felt his cock flex as he filled her arse with his semen. He finally fell forward to crush her beneath him. She loved to feel tiny and weak under his weight, yet sheltered and protected.

After some time he was softening and gently withdrew- her anus stayed open for a time. She felt him rise and leave the bed, only to return with a warm wet cloth. He wiped her vulva carefully, then her bottom and she heard it hit the floor wetly after being thoroughly used. She felt a bit the same.

To wash her he had pulled her half on to her back using a grip on her thigh. She had not attempted any movement herself- loving the way he worked her body as he pleased. She would not have trusted herself to move, anyway.

He arranged her on the bed, face down, then spread her legs very widely. She felt a cold lotion on her sensitive hole, which twitched to his touch. He massaged the lotion around and into her, which felt soothing and luxurious. She moved her hips again to enjoy the memory of her first anal sex, and loved his fingers as they worked the cream into her.

"I plan to use this often, now. You have prepared very well, my slut." He kissed her buttock, then she felt his teeth there, just for a second.

He left her sprawled open on the bed and she could hear him moving in the kitchen of the small apartment.

***********

She must have dozed again because his hand on her bottom was a shock as he shook her awake. He slid his other hand powerfully beneath her chest to lift her bodily up and clasp her to his chest. He was naked and sweaty, smelling of coffee and other, sweeter odours. His other hand supported her in her crotch, pressing hard on her damp sex. He took care as he carried her to the living room.

On the small table was a wide bowl of tropical fruit, sliced and swimming in their juice. The coffee steamed by his chair. He stood her close beside the table, then placed her hands behind her head, fingers twined. Her feet were pressed apart by his foot until they were spread to the limit of comfort. He sat down, sipped his black coffee and admired the way she was presented to him. He gently slapped her breast and watched until it was still again, then ran his fingers though her slit and slipped one inside her. She gasped as the feeling took her.

He sucked on that finger, said; "You are always my favourite flavour". He picked up a slice of mango and slipped it between her lips, pushing it in to remind her of his cock, then raised it to her face. She sucked on it to show she understood, then began to nibble on the end.

When she had eaten all he had given her from his hand, he took a handful of the juice left in the bowl and smeared it across her chest, making her sweet and sticky as her breasts absorbed the fluid. It tasted better licked from her body. The next handful went between her legs and he pushed her back over the edge of the table to open her to his tongue and lips. "Yes, yes," she panted as he worked at her.

'Ok sweetie, time to clean you up. We can wash your skin, but your mind is forever filthy, which I love."

He drew her by the hand off the table, then took the back of her neck and pushed her firmly towards the bathroom. The water was cool on her hot body as he turned the nozzle to a tight jet then played it on her breasts and face- hard and shocking. He took the rough sponge and added some gel, then began at her right hand, working down her arm, above and below, then down her flank, up her back and across to the other side. The second arm was done, then her neck and throat- the scratchy sponge making her skin tingle. He worked across and down her back for a long time, firmly scrubbing her buttocks then her thighs. She was very aware of her parts that were still unwashed and sticky, but could only wait.

Some time later, tingling as her skin dried, he led her to the bedroom and pushed her gently back on the bed. "I am going out for a time, so I want to know you are secure". He took her left ankle and she felt his rope go around it firmly four times, then be tied off. While it felt soft, she knew it was strong. He knelt to attach the other end to the leg of the bed. He used a shorter rope to bind her wrists in front of her.

"You have four metres of movement. There is a small bucket under the bed if you need that, there is water in the bottle beside the bed, and more fruit if you are hungry. Unless there is an emergency, I want to find you in this position when I come back". He looked at her until she responded, "Yes" and nodded.

She knew it would take her but a few minutes to free herself if she so chose, yet she had never done so yet. The magic he had built around her remained so powerful, she did not want to ever break his spell.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers