Yes, Dear

Story Info
Missed Anniversary transforms couple's marriage.
1.9k words
4.25
108.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DareMe
DareMe
1 Followers

The story begins.

I came home from work one day and my wife Traci was sitting on the couch watching T.V. She had the table set and candles lit and wine poured as well as dinner made. Then it hit me it was our Anniversary and I forgot.

Needless to say she was pissed. I walked over to her and apologized and she said, " That's not good enough, as far as I am concerned you owe me."

We never talked again that whole night.

The next day I came home from work and my wife was standing at the door with a smile on her face. I smiled and asked " Why are you in such a good mood?" She replied " I was watching a show on T.V. today and I figured out how you're going to make it up to me for last night" I asked "How?"

She said, " You'll find out soon enough" With that we went inside.

Over dinner she asked me " are you willing to do anything I ask to make up for last night?" I said, "Yes, I feel really bad about what happened"

She said, "good, then this is what I want for right now, but there is more to come. I want you to do whatever I ask of you from this point on for at least a month. Do we have a deal?" "Yes" I said "Good" She replied.

The next day is when it all started. I came home from work and my wife was standing by the door when I walked in. She looked at me and said "remember our deal from yesterday?" "Yes" I replied. "Well tonight you're going to start" She turned and walked towards the bedroom. Walked in and stuck here hand out thru the door. Giving me the come here finger. I went in and as soon as I walked in she closed the door and said " Now the anything I ask part starts." With that she walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of her neon pink satin panties and matching bra, silk stockings and garter belt. Then she walked over to the closet and pulled out a long black satin gown, one I bought here for an X-Mas party at work. She laid them all on the bed and turn with a grin on her face and said to me " Here we go, first I want you to strip. Then you're going to put on these clothes. Understand?" I said what? What are you talking about?" She said " Do It! You agreed to anything I asked" "But" "NO BUTS" she said.

How could I argue I already agreed to her deal and she would have been even more pissed off if I had of said no. So I stripped down and she walked over and stroked my cock, picked up the panties and handed them to me. I put them on she helped me put on the bra. Then she sat down and said " now the rest of it" I put on the stockings and garter and dress. She went into the bathroom and came out and motioned for me to come in. When I walked in there was one of those heads like you see in the hair salons with a long blonde wig on it. She had me sit on the toilet and she put the wig on me. The she pulled out her make-up kit and proceeded to put make-up on me. When she was done she said, " Now stay here till I tell you to come out."

With that she turned and walked out and closed the door.

About 20 minutes later she called out to me to come out. I walked out and she was standing there in a men's business suit. Hair up and mustache drawn on her face. She actually looked like a man a small one but no less a man. She motioned for me to look down when I did there was a pair of high heel shoes on the floor she said "put them on" I did. Then she walked over to me put her arm around me and said " I saw this on a program on the women's network, and thought it'd be a great way to get back at you." With that she hooked her arm thru mine and walked me out to the dinning room. We sat down and had dinner like we were on a date. Except she was a he and I was a she.

She told me I was going to be a girl for tonight for sure and who knows if again. We went into the living room she turned on some music and we danced then abruptly she kissed me. Grabbing my ass and then running her hand up and down it. She then spun me around and ground her pelvis into my ass. My eyes shot open; there was something in here pants that felt solid and hard. I turned to ask what it was and she said, " you'll find out in a little while" She then groped my fake breasts. I didn't know what to do or say.

Then as abruptly as she had kissed me she spoke to me trying to sound as masculine as she could. " Well honey all this good food and dancing and rubbing up against you has made me really horny. I think we need to go out to the car" Assuming she was playing as if we were at a restaurant/club. She then said, " Let's go" and walked me over to the couch and made like she was opening the back door of a car for me. I got in and she walked around to the other side and made like she opened the door and got in. She turned and looked at me and said " how's about a little kiss?" I kissed her and she put her hand in my lap and caressed my cock. She then took my hand and placed it in her lap right on top of what felt like a cock, and said, " Feel how hard you've gotten me."

With that she let go of me and proceeded to undo her pants and she was even wearing men's underwear. She then put her fingers inside the hole where a man takes out his cock to take a piss, and pulled out what must have been at least an 8-inch dildo that must have been attached to some sort of belt or something. I later learned it was a strap-on dildo. She put her hand on the back of my head and started pushing my head towards her cock. She then said, " Suck my cock honey," I protested and she turned my head so that I could see her eyes and gave me that look.

You know the one that women give to men and it means business and she said "A Deal Is A Deal" I gave in a slowly lowered my head and opened my mouth and took the head of it inside my mouth. She began pumping her hips up and down like she was really getting a blowjob. She then pulled my head up and said, " Let's go back to my place"

Next thing I knew we were in the bedroom, and she was undoing my dress and running her hands up and down my body she stroked my cock and laid me down on the bed and began kissing me and fondling me. She stood up and slipped off the suit coat and unbuttoned her shirt and took off her pants and then looked me in the eye and drops the briefs.

There it was an 8-½ inch strap-on dildo pointing right at me. She then came over and got on top of me and continued where she left off. She took my hand and wrapped it around her cock and made me stroke it. She then rolled over and pulled me on top of her and groped my ass. Playing with my anus thru the pink satin panties. She slid out from under me keeping me face down on the bed.

Then started caressing my ass and slipping her finger between the crack of my ass. I then felt the panties being slide to one side and all of a sudden she slide a finger into my ass it was cold and wet and it took me a second for the pain of it to go away. But after it did it actually started to feel good. She fucked my ass with her finger and I not realizing it started grinding my hips and cock into the bed. Then the finger was gone. A minute or 2 went by and then all of a sudden I felt it. The dildo in between the crack of my ass right up against me anus.

Slow she inched farther forward and the head of the dildo started to invade my asshole. She kept pushing, not hard, till the head popped inside of me. She asked, " How does that feel?" I grunted and then she slide in another inch and inch by inch she worked it in till I could feel her pubic hair rubbing on my ass cheeks. She had it in me to the hilt. She then said to me " You know I actually like this, how about you?" At first I grunted still trying to get over the pain of it all. But after a few minutes of her just having it buried inside my asshole it started to feel good and I moaned.

She laughed and said, " You do like it!" She then started to slowly fuck me with the dildo slow and soft at first and then hard and fast and she got faster and harder with every stroke. Until she was pounding it into me. To my surprise I was actually moaning and she was loving it. Then all of a sudden she pulled it out and I turned to see what was going on.

She said, "turn over" I did. She then helped me out of the bra and I was about to start to take the rest off and she stopped me and said " nope that stays on" Then she grab me by the ankles spread my legs and slide the dildo back into my ass, let go of my legs and wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking it. She thrust the dildo into my ass hard a couple more times and I then came. I think it was the most I have ever come in my life it just kept gushing out and I was moaning and writhing in pleasure.

After I came she pulled out and said to me " from now on you will wear satin panties and ONLY satin panties everyday. Also I will want to fuck you whenever I feel the urge and the closet beside the front door will no longer hold coats, it will hold dresses, skirts, blouses, garters, stockings and bra's as soon as you walk in the house from now till I say different you will walk in strip off your man's clothes and dress ONLY in what's in the closet while at home...Well at home For Now Anyways...I may change that later"

In reply I said "Yes Dear"

To be continued???

DareMe
DareMe
1 Followers