Yes, I Can!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porky_Pig
Porky_Pig
69 Followers

"Four Mississippi, Five Mississippi, Six Mississippi." It was now that my body was finally forced to open the flood gates containing the impending orgasm. The hot inferno in my balls started erupting internally. Alisha continued to suck and release, suck and release, suck and release ...

"Seven Mississippi ... aaaaaaah" I screamed as she mercifully clamped her lips around the base of my penis like a steel vice. The only thing holding me from having my orgasm was her - I had lost the fight. It was a moment that I relinquished total control to her.

"Eight Mississippi ... aaaaaaah" She held tight ... my balls were on fire. I could not help hoping against hope for her mercy to not release her lips and allow me to ...

"Nine Mississippi ... aaaaaaah" I screamed, and she released my penis instantly ... a hot stream of cum erupted, arched through the air, and landed with a loud splat on my eyes.

"Nooooooo ... " I screamed in ecstasy as the second stream of cum took the same trajectory and landed with an even louder splat in my mouth as if telling me to shut the fuck up.

"Nooooooo ..." I continued screaming as my ruined orgasm subsided amidst Alisha's hysterical giggling.

Even before my defeated penis had completely wilted, I felt the chastity belt click into place.

Porky_Pig
Porky_Pig
69 Followers
12