Yes, I'm a Cumslut Sir

Story Info
My first time with a true Dom.
1.8k words
4.2
77.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd met Jack a few months earlier, along with his then girlfriend. I'd enjoyed him thoroughly, but her not so much and so communication kind of dropped off after that. So when I saw that he was newly single, I quickly resumed my chatting. It didn't take us long to meet up and before I knew it, I was driving to see him.

I was nervous, as always. 100 miles is a long time to let hesitations and second thoughts manifest in that of the brain that tries to do us from doing stupid things. I'm not sure why I was so nervous, I'd met him, I'd judged him sane and not a real threat to my well being. Nonetheless, but the time I pulled up and knocked on his door, my heart was beating out of my chest.

Jack is my type of man, tall and a little heavier. I suppose its my downfall that I'm attracted to men with the potential to seriously hurt me. He knew I was nervous but that didn't stop him from starting in on me. I was wearing leggings and a low-cut sweater, both chosen to highlight my curves, which he took note of but said nothing.

After pleasant salutations had been exchanged, his hand was on the back of my head, his fingers intertwined with my hair. He held me and kissed me roughly, his free hand groping all over my body. My tits were soon exposed and became the focus of several very painful slaps. All the dirty texting that we'd been doing was manifested in person. I'd never had anyone speak to me in the way that he was. But my increasingly wet pussy seemed to like being called his little cumslut. We made our way to the couch a few feet away, stripping as we kissed, and sucked. He pulled me down on top of him and his hard cock slid into me without resistance. I instantly realized that it had been quite some time since I'd been with anyone of any substantial size, in either length or girth. I was completely filled up. The head of his cock was resting on my cervix and my cunt was stretching to accommodate him.

Without really meaning to, I started grinding on him, I was urged on by his hands ferociously explored my body. I was glad to be on top, as I could control how deep I took his large cock. Once I loosened up a little, I began really riding him. He hands were on my hips, pulling me down violently. My cunt was getting just the preview of the pounding that I would take from him. I held his shoulders, and constricted my pussy as tight as possible. I knew I wasn't going to cum, but for some inexplicable reason, I wanted nothing more than his cum inside me. Jack is not a gentle man, either physically or verbally. The things he was saying to me would make the average woman cringe or become angry. Fuck toy, cock whore, cumslut, the abuse just kept coming and coming. His vocalizations were matched in intensity by his strikes. Within the ten or so minutes we fucked, we formed enough of a bond to trust each other. Without warning, he slapped my face, hard. When I protested, I received another. I could feel my cheek, red and stinging. I should have been upset, but it only served to enhance my arousal. With each varied blow he dealt, he really did turn me into his little whore. It was not a long session, we'd both been waiting for this for a while, and the tension had been palpable when I'd walked in. I knew he was about to cum from the look on his face and he did not disappoint. As he uttered harsh, guttural moans, I felt his seed spill into me. I didn't stop grinding, even though I knew how incredibly sensitive he was. I can be a little wicked when I want to, and I take what I can when I'm with a strong dom.

I smirked a little when I did dismount, I could feel his cum running down my legs. I reached down with a couple of fingers and then treated myself to a taste of our mixed fluids. I was denied a kiss after this, Jack is a dom, not the type of man to let a woman exercise much control over him. I knew from the look in his eye that I would regret this later. We chatted pleasantly for a bit, he told me he always lets his women be on top the first time, so that they gain the confidence and comfort necessary for heavier play. We never did get dressed and it wasn't long before he was leading me to the bedroom.

As soon as I crossed the bedroom threshold, his hand found my throat and he slammed me against the wall. I was quivering, this man was still a virtual stranger and I was in a very compromising position. He just looked at me for a few moments, then he asked who was in control. Smartass though I am, I didn't have much of a choice but to acknowledge his dominance. He pried my mouth open and spit in it a couple of times to emphasize my significantly lower status in this encounter. I was scared, he had been rough before, but still congenial. This was almost the flip of a switch to something darker and more sinister. His free hand pushed my legs apart and found my cunt. Despite my fear, I was wet enough to accommodate two fingers easily. He found my spot and worked it until I was cumming all over his fingers. His grip on my throat tightened as I reached my climax and I almost passed out from lack of oxygen.

He put his cum covered fingers in my mouth and made me clean them off. I sucked them as I would have a small cock, licking and cleaning until I had swallowed every drop of my fluids. Perhaps I'd sucked a little too eagerly. He pushed me to his knees and bade me stick out my tongue. I complied and was quickly treated to several slaps from his cock. After all, I was his slut, and I needed to be reminded of that. He reached down and held my head almost tenderly between his two hands. Then he pushed his cock all the way down my throat, his grip tightening so as to disallow any retreat on my part. I looked up at him, eyes watering as I struggled to breath with his significant dick filling my throat. He asked me if I enjoyed sucking his cock and seemed to enjoy my inability to do anything but nod. He held me until I started gagging so badly that I almost expelled. After I caught my breath, he thrust in again, shallower this time. He never really gave me much of a chance to suck or lick. Instead, my mouth became just another hole for him to use for his pleasure. He thrust in and out rapidly, sometimes shallow, sometimes deep. I was gagging and choking, I had saliva running down my face onto my tits. I was a pure picture of submission. He reminded me once again that I was nothing but a cock sucking whore, albeit a devoted one.

When he'd had his fill of my throat, he pulled me up roughly by my hair. He pushed me face fist onto the bed and ordered me up on hands and knees. Before I really knew what was happening, I felt my tight asshole being penetrated. I tried to squirm away, I knew he'd used no lube and that this was going to hurt. He pinned me down and forced himself in. This is what anal whores like isn't it, he said. Mercifully he did it gradually instead of all at once. I was grateful my blow job had been sloppy, my saliva was providing enough lubrication for this insertion not to be excruciating. I begged him to go slow, that I wasn't used to taking big cocks in my ass. He responded with a sharp slap to my face as he hooked his fingers in my mouth to force me to look at him. I knew from experience that if I relaxed a bit, it would go much better for me, so I accepted my fate. He pushed my head back down and spread my ass apart so as to watch his cock slide in and out of my ever-widening hole.

I was accommodating him surprisingly well for someone who's only regular sex had been with a man who could boast 5 inches on a good day. My whimpers turned to moans and he took his cue. He began ramming into me with a force that had clearly been reserved. 8 inches of thick, rigid cock was penetrating my tightest hole and I was begging for harder. I reached underneath to rub my clit. He slapped my ass as he fucked, quick hard strikes. Pain, pleasure and some confusing mix of both had me pushed to the edge. Without warning, I squirted everywhere, covering his bed, and his legs. I did not want to keep going, all I wanted to do was collapse and enjoy the after glow of my release. But my pleasure was merely a byproduct of his own satisfaction. I could feel how gaped my ass was each time he pulled out, he was using me properly. He'd about run through his vocabulary of humiliating and degrading monikers, and so looped back through. Yes I was anal whore, a cumslut, a fuck toy barely deserving of being penetration by him.

I was feeling no pain now, my asshole was stretched to the point of being able to accommodate damn near anything. His cock slid in and out easily. The spanking had stopped, so I knew he was close. Right before he came, he wrapped his arm around my throat, pulling me backwards to him. I was light headed as his spurts of him filled yet another of my holes. He pushed me back down as he pulled it. He grabbed my hands and forced me to hold my ass apart so he could watch his cum ooze out of my violated asshole. With his release went the pure sadism that had been there. He was kind, caressing, and intimate. Well as intimate as one can be whilst still saying, yes sir, I am your dirty anal loving cum slut. We fell asleep and I was awoken in the morning with his cock in my mouth. I sucked him to release, enjoying his salty essence. I knew this was only the first of many more sessions to come, that would grow in intensity as I established that he wasn't a serial killer.