Yes, Ma'am Ch. 02 - Dirty Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The week's work was rather slow and dull, so Bobbi and I had plenty of time to plan for Friday evening. Paige was out of town for the weekend, so their date night was on hold. But Maggie didn't know that. Our travels that week included a few stops at several thrift stores. It took a couple of days, but Bobbie finally found what she was looking for.

Not long after we'd left a thrift store on Thursday, a dark cloud appeared on our otherwise sunny day. Bobbi's phone rang. In our line of work and with the number of business cards we hand out, we answer every call. I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised how often we hear about our car's extended warranty.

So, when she answered, "Good morning, Marcus Investigative Services, how can we help you?" she wasn't expecting to hear, "Hi Bobbi, it's Dad." Our phones are linked through the car's audio system so we can go hands-free.

Bobbi froze and I looked over at her. Her eyes hardened and I saw her look over at the phone in its cradle. I could see her weighing options in her mind. "Sweetie, please don't hang up," Hank pleaded.

I swung the car into a grocery store parking lot. "What do you want, Dad?" Bobbi said tersely. I heard him sigh on the other end of the line. "Honey, it's been so long. I miss you. I know I screwed everything up. I can't tell you how much I regret ..." his voice trailed off. You could hear the emotion in his voice.

I put the car in park and looked over at my wife, she was trembling. I know my wife enough by now to know that my presence in the car for this exchange would be an additional stressor, so I got out to do a little food shopping.

I wandered through the aisles, grabbing things we were low on in the house until she sent me a text.

Bobbi - You can come back now.

I paid for our items, grabbed coffee at Starbucks, and headed back out.

I looked over at her as I set the drinks in the cupholders. I didn't say a word. I just reached out and pulled her to me. She hugged me tight for a few minutes and then pulled back wiping her eyes. She looked down finally seeing the coffee. She picked up a cup, pulled it to her nose, and took a big whiff of the dark roast. She looked over the cup at me. "You're the best, you know that?" she said softly.

I grinned. "Just for you, babe." It was my usual reply whenever she gave me a compliment like that.

Bobbi laughed out loud. "Liar."

I looked at her a little confused. She smiled. "Mom."

I chuckled and started the car. "She's umm ... a special case."

Bobbi blew across the coffee and nodded. "Very special."

***

Bobbi gave me the gist of her conversation with her dad a little at a time. As she processed it, I supposed.

Hank had finally been taking stock of his life. Owning up to his mistakes. Perhaps he was seeing a therapist or something because his approach had a very twelve-step feel to it. He seemed to be trying to make peace with those he'd hurt. He wanted to patch things up with Bobbi at the very least. She'd put him off by telling him she had to think about it. I knew she would too. For the next week, in the quiet moments, I'd see flashes of anger, sadness, and resolve on her face.

Friday morning, she turned to me, while we were staking out the mother of our target. We were tracking a white-collar bail jumper. "He doesn't deserve it!" she exclaimed out of nowhere. I put my binoculars down and gave her a confused look.

She sighed. "My dad. He doesn't deserve to have me back. He destroyed our family! For some stupid bimbo!" I could see how tense she was.

I looked at her and wiped away a lone tear from her cheek. "You're right. He doesn't. So don't make this about him. Make it about you." Bobbi's look said that she didn't understand.

"He's your father. The only one you've got." Her face softened. "And he's not in your life." Bobbi knew that I'd lost my parents while I'd been away at boot camp. A freak car accident. No one's fault, just ... bad luck. "I'd forgive my father a hundred bimbos if I could have him back."

I'd expected anger or sadness at my response. I got quiet contemplation. It was a weird day.

***

Friday evening, I was eating alone at the dinette when Maggie came through the door. Her face was flushed, and she smiled at me. "I couldn't concentrate all day, because of you!" I gave her a quizzical look. She looked at me surprised and a little concerned. "You know, because of the ..." She looked at me with a questioning expression. I kept my face blank. A look of disappointment flashed across her face, "You didn't ... forget? About tonight?"

I gave her a knowing smile and she sighed with relief before shooting me a look that would have curdled milk. "You're gonna pay for that one, soldier. You wait and see."

I shook my head and dished her out some food. "But not tonight."

She smiled happily and leaned over and kissed me. "No. Not tonight."

***

Maggie was dressed in her usual work attire, so I sent her upstairs to change into whatever clothes she wanted to wear for our little role-play adventure. I told her to give me twenty minutes to set up and then come down.

I slipped into the bedroom to find Bobbi already dressed and ready. She looked incredible. I slipped out of my clothes and my wife helped me dress for the occasion. We'd really gotten into the spirit of the occasion.

When Maggie stepped tentatively down the stairs, she found the curtains pulled and the room very dark. I even went so far as to put a piece of electrical tape over the clock on the microwave and stove. Just a bit of light shone under the curtains. The television was on, and I was hiding behind the kitchen counter. Some quick furniture moving had left the sofa in front and center about eight feet from our seventy-five-inch television.

I heard her heels on the tile. I hit PLAY on the remote and the screen lit up. She was dressed in a very attractive white silk blouse and a very short white skirt. I'd never even seen it on her. She wore a pair of white high heels that made her legs and ass look amazing. She looked somehow wanton and virginal at the same time. Like Marilyn in the Seven Year Itch.

"Wow, what a seedy-looking joint this is. God knows what's happened on these seats." I heard her exclaim in character. I nearly laughed out loud because we both knew just how true it was.

"Oh, the movies starting." I heard her settle onto the sofa and get comfortable. I hit play on the remote to our Blu-Ray player and the film production company's logo lit up the screen.

"So, what's our feature for tonight? Let's see here. It's - Let Them Eat Pussy - The Lusty Adventures of Marie Antionette. Wow, a period film. How very high brow." I heard her giggle as the film started.

Truth be told, the movie is terrific. One of my all-time porn favorites. I'd owned it before I'd met Bobbi, and I hadn't been ashamed when she found it. We've both enjoyed it several times since then. It stars a gorgeous mature redhead named Scarlett Leder who is just legendary. It's the very best of late 80s feature porn.

The film started and like most porn, it doesn't waste time in initial story development. A serving girl is servicing one of the handsome guards right in the middle of the castle's halls.

I crept around the corner and then got to my feet not being quiet any longer. I walked behind the sofa and cleared my throat as I sat down on one of the chairs from the dinette. I sat quietly behind her right shoulder, and we watched the first sex scene in its entirety and then as the story started to develop. I heard her gasp when the mysterious Scarlett Leder made her scene entrance. Maggie is bigger framed than Scarlett with bigger tits and ass, but in every other way, the resemblance was uncanny. Funny how I'd never realized it before. Their hair color was the same, similar facial features, and they both had that sultry look down pat.

Onscreen, Scarlett is meeting with a visiting dignitary and very shortly said dignitary is face first in Scarlett's scarlet muff. I heard Maggie's breathing quicken when I stood up behind the couch. I reached over and caressed her face. Her wrist snapped back and popped my forearm. "Hey, knock it off perv! I'll call the usher!" I pulled my hand back and chuckled. "Sheesh, can't a gal enjoy her smut in peace?" she said loudly.

I waited another minute or so standing behind the couch. I watched Maggie's legs begin to open and her hand pressed down on her vulva through her white skirt. She gasped softly as she cupped her fingers.

I leaned over her and just let my presence intrude on her private moment. At first, she pulled her hand back a few inches, but when I didn't move, she began caressing herself again. After a minute, I slowly slid my hand into the V of her blouse, caressing the top of her breast. "Oh, you are a very bad man," she whispered with a little anger in her voice. I was impressed with her acting. My hand crept downward to cup her nipple. I felt it harden in my palm. "You really shouldn't! Stop it this instant, you masher!"

I nearly lost it right then. I'd heard the term 'masher' used toward gropy men in old movies, but never heard it uttered by anyone not in a black and white film. I guess that was Bobbi's queue. She stepped behind the sofa and gave my arm a whack. "Unhand the lady, you filth," she said in a very deep manly voice. Or as close as she could come to one. When I pulled my arm back, she stepped around the front of the sofa and bowed slightly to her stepmother. She was dressed in a lady's pinstripe pants suit. The jacket had a masculine cut to it, very 1980s. She wore a white men's dress shirt and tie. Her lovely hair was coiled up and stuffed under a black trilby hat. Only the black slingback high heels she wore looked particularly feminine. Her makeup was beautiful and included a pencil-thin mustache she'd drawn on with her eyeliner pencil. Seeing my wife in drag was strangely exciting.

"Pardon me, pretty lady, but is this seat taken?" Bobbi asked in her man voice. I wish I could have seen Maggie's face because I'd never told her that Bobbi would be joining us. She paused for just a couple of seconds as she took in the spectacle. "No! Why no, it's not, sir. Please sit down. Surely someone like you will keep the weirdos from harassing me."

Bobbi sat down carefully on the sofa, and I slid my chair over behind them. The screen was particularly hot as Scarlett's meeting with the dignitary now included the dignitary's valet and she was being wonderfully spit-roasted on a tufted chaise. I caught the movement of Bobbi's hand from the edge of my vision. I looked down and she was casually stroking herself the way a man would if he was stroking his cock through his pants. I was pretty sure Maggie noticed as well.

"My, Marie Antionette certainly had a way with people, didn't she?" Maggie said with a deep exhale. She popped the collar of her blouse a couple of times as if she was getting hot.

Bobbi cleared her throat. "Yes, she's quite the ... negotiator."

I held my breath as I watched Maggie's hand slide over to caress the impressive bulge that lay across the top of Bobbi's thigh. Maggie popped her blouse again as she stroked the bulge there. "Oh my, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" I had to hand it to her, she was getting into her role and was good at it.

I stood and slowly slid my hand down Maggie's loose blouse again. This time she just moaned softly as I cupped her big soft tit. I squeezed firmly. I looked over and saw that the pink dildo of my wife's strap-on was jutting from the open zipper of my wife's trousers. Bobbi moaned as a man might have as she stroked herself.

I felt Maggie's hand grip my own through her blouse and she turned her head to kiss my forearm. I squeezed her tit tightly until I heard her moan and then let up. Maggie looked at Bobbi, "Well, I think if he's going to keep interrupting the movie, that terrible fellow behind us should just come and sit down." She patted the cushion to her right.

I stood and walked around the couch and waited for Maggie to see me. When Bobbi and I first started our investigative company, Bobbi had bought me a classic private-eye trench coat and fedora as a sort of gag gift. I stood with the trench coat on and a pair of two-dollar trousers, with the crotch cut out of them, in classic flasher fashion. My hard cock jutted between the flaps of the coat. I had expected Maggie to laugh out loud but to her credit, she looked at my cock and licked her lips seductively.

"Oh yes. Please do sit down. Come enjoy the film with us," she said innocently. I was only sitting for a moment before her hand came over and grasped my cock softly. She began stroking me and then turned her attention to the film. I glanced over and she had both Bobbi's fake cock and mine in her soft hands. I moaned and she glanced over and shushed me with a frown.

The movie progressed and it wasn't long before I watched my wife slowly lift Maggie's white pleated skirt. Maggie never looked away from the television screen, though I watched her eyelids flutter when Bobbi's fingers slipped between her legs.

We watched the movie for perhaps another ten minutes, each of us gently stroking the other when Maggie got up and waved Bobbi over into the middle of the sofa next to me. Still maintaining her attention on the screen, she sat back on my wife's lap. Her breathing hitched as the big rubber cockhead slid over her slit.

The wet noise was incredibly erotic when she slid the pink dildo inside herself. I watched Maggie's face relax and her eyes closed as it slipped deeper into her slick cunt. She leaned back onto Bobbi's chest and began lifting her ass and then letting the cock slide into her again. It made wet squelching noises as it filled her over and over.

I moved slowly as if I was trying not to be seen and slipped to my knees on the floor, shrugging out of my trench coat. I eased her knees open a little more and then lowered my face to her pussy. The hot smell of her sex was overwhelming. Watching my wife fuck her lovers with this strap-on cock has always been a favorite. But I'd never been this close. Watching her opening stretch around the dildo was hypnotic. I leaned forward and licked Maggie's clit on the end of her upstroke.

Maggie shuddered and moaned. "Oh, you bad, bad man." I smiled as her breathing became a series of wails and moans with each exhale. Her pussy was so wet that I could see the crotch of my wife's trousers darkened by her juices. Finally, I held her down so that my wife's rubber cock was fully sheathed within her and lavished her clit with licks and sucks. She pushed my face into her vulva and gasped. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum ... ugh ... I'm gonna ..."

I let up on her thighs and she immediately lifted and impaled herself once again. Her body flopped backward on my wife's chest again and Bobbi reached around and grabbed her stepmother's big tits rather roughly, pulling open her blouse. Maggie screamed in ecstasy and came all over my wife's thighs and my bare chest, her hips flexing wildly. Finally, she lay gasping on the left side of the sofa.

But Bobbi wasn't through yet. She yanked the snap on her trousers open and stretched her long legs out to me. Our eyes met and she said, "Pull!" I grabbed the legs of her pants and pulled them off her. She stood and shrugged out of the jacket and then stood imperiously over Maggie in her black high heels, as she loosened her tie and opened the buttons of her dress shirt, one by one.

Maggie looked up at her and opened her legs and arms to receive her. Bobbie knelt and with practiced ease, shoved the pink dildo back into her stepmother's dripping snatch. Maggie wailed and dug her nails into the fabric of the sofa. "Oh God, I'm so sensitive! Go easy!"

Easy wasn't on Bobbi's mind right now and she slammed into Maggie with a lewd wet sound, and my mother-in-law screamed in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Ordinarily, I'd have been pleased to just sit and watch this wanton scene, but I could see my wife's pussy gleaming wetly below the rubber cock and I stood. I stepped behind her and reached around her, grasping her gorgeous firm tits, and slipped my cock under her ass. Bobbi gasped and she turned her head and our eyes met. She made a small posture change to give me a better angle and I pushed into her easily. My wife moaned aloud. "Oh Paul, that's just fucking ... ugh ... perfect."

It took us a while but the three of us found a rhythm where the moment after the dildo slid completely into Maggie, my cock slid completely into Bobbi, which sort of gave my luscious mother-in-law a double impact. What a rush I experienced as I reveled in the idea of fucking them both at the same time. We made wet, wonderful sounds as our sweat-covered bodies smacked together. Our combined screams and grunts drowned out the audio from the movie still playing behind us.

I watched Maggie orgasm a second time, just moments before I filled my wife's pussy with a load of cum. Bobbi stood again, unsnapped the straps, and removed her strap-on. Then she knelt over her stepmother's mouth. I can't tell you how hot it was to watch Maggie receive my cum from my wife's pussy. Maggie licked and sucked enthusiastically spreading cum all over her face. It wasn't long before Bobbi had a beautiful shuddering orgasm and added her juices to mine on my beautiful mother-in-law's face.

We collapsed together on the couch and caught our breath as the credits rolled on the television. "Oh, we missed the ending," Bobbi said. "It's the best part." She laughed. "All in favor of making dirty movie night a regular thing, say aye!"

Maggie and I grinned at one another and then added our ayes.

***

Saturday morning, we sat down for a family breakfast, and it was clear from the get-go, Maggie had something on her mind. She looked at Bobbi as I set our plates down. "Sweetie." Bobbi looked at her over her fork.

"Are you sure that you are really okay with this little arrangement we have going on here?" Maggie asked. "With Paul and I going out on dates and having sex without ... you."

Bobbi's eyes widened in surprise. "I'd think that would be obvious." She took a sip from her juice and continued. "It would be sort of hypocritical for me to mind. Besides, you're not some strange woman he picked up at a bar, you are someone I love." She glanced at me. "Someone we both love. Kind of an ideal situation if you ask me."

Maggie glanced at me and nodded. "I just feel like I'm relying on you two for scratching an itch, that I should be finding someone else to scratch. Taking you for granted." She squirmed in her chair. "The HRT pills have me wildly horny and it's such a relief knowing that ... well you know."

Bobbi smiled, "That there is an itch scratcher here at home."

Maggie nodded. "Paul and I talked about this last night before our date. Very soon, I'm going to start thinking about seeing other people. A co-worker has invited me to join her pickleball club."

She laughed out loud. "I know pickleball is a little silly, but it might be a great way to go out and meet kids my own age. Get to know some people."

Bobbi looked at her seriously. "Mom, we love you and want you to be happy. If you need to find a new partner, then go and do it." She grinned wryly. "Pickleball sounds great. But know that we're here for you, in the meantime."

Maggie laughed out loud. "That's what Paul said too."

My wife smiled at me. "Well, he's a pretty smart guy for an enlisted man."

I laughed and sat up straight. "Hooah!" We all smiled and then it got quiet for several minutes as we ate.

Bobbi sighed resignedly. "Well, it'll just be the two of you this coming Friday." I nodded. I'd been expecting this.