Yes Miss

Story Info
A man goes to a Dominatrix.
1.8k words
4.37
18.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pupwild
pupwild
12 Followers

There was a click of the deadbolt on the large oak door before it withdrew into the house. I was floored by this beautiful woman in front of me. I looked her up and down quickly so not to seem I was staring.

"Come on in," she says in a sweet voice while opening her arm outward to direct my nervous paralyzed form to enter the house.

"Thank you," I state rather sheepishly.

"That's, 'Thank you, Miss'," she corrects me with raised eyebrows and a stern look.

"Sorry," I stammer, "thank you, Miss."

She smiles and shuts the thick oak door behind us then walks around me and motions with one finger I should follow her.

Walking down the vast hallway of her large estate I stared up at the cathedral ceilings, the real paintings of people on the walls, and the dark wood of the floors. Her heels clicked as we walked further into the house. I couldn't help but watch her feet move; tracing her ankles with my eyes I directed my gaze upward. Her calves were exposed and looked smooth and strong. Her dress covered her thighs but I could imagine perfectly thick and tanned just right for pressing my head between. Her dress was tight and showed off her ass very well. I began to hope she would allow me to run my hands up her dress. She stopped suddenly and I almost ran into her.

"In there," she said sternly. "Strip and leave your clothes in the chair. Wait for my return."

"Yes, Miss," is all I could manage before she turned away and ducked into a room across the hall.

I entered the room and closed the door. The room was dimly lit and the smell of incense was strong. As my eyes adjusted to the low light, I looked at my surroundings. On the dark red walls were shelves with lit candles that seemed to be the only light source. On all the walls hung what looked to be implements of torture. The wall directly in front of me had a single shelf stretched out about chest height. Placed on the shelf were an arrangement of anal plugs, dildos, and beads of all sizes. In the center of the room sat a single bench like an altar in this temple of pain.

I quickly undressed as instructed and placed my clothes on the chair by the door. Now I stood in the room naked and aroused. I couldn't help it; the whole atmosphere of the room paired with my anticipation made my cock begin to stir. I started to imagine all the exciting things that could happen to me. I instinctively started stroking my enlarged member as I lost track of time.

The door flew open and I spun around at the sudden noise. There she stood, outlined by the white light coming from the hallway. She wore a pair of black heels with thin stiletto spikes, a black lacy thong, and a tight leather corset that displayed the tops of her large breast. Her long black hair fell like silk around her bare shoulders. Her hands were covered by thin black gloves.

"I see you're ready for fun," she said with a coy smile looking at my fully erect cock.

Embarrassed by my erection I covered myself with my hands and felt my face flush red. She smiled and closed the door. I backed away shyly as she walked towards me. She reached out and grasped my hands, moving them out of the way as my cock sprang free. She took my throbbing member in her right hand and pulled me around to face the bench.

"Come here sweetie," she said while pulling me forward. We walked the short distance to the middle of the room where she turned, releasing me and looked me in the eyes as she sat back on the bench. She leaned forward inches away from my cock, lifted it up, and reached for my balls. She ran her fingers around them and felt the weight of them. With a light squeeze my knees became weak.

"Nice," is all she says as she lets go of me and leans back on the bench. "On the floor, slave," she says in a dark velvet voice.

"Yes, Miss," I blurt out as I fall to the floor. Kneeling on my naked knees with my head down, I sensed her moving but didn't dare look up to see what was happening. I heard her shoes fall to the floor beside me and then her feet appeared before me.

"Worship me, boy," announced the dark voice. Without hesitation, I dived into the pair of perfect feet before me. I kiss the tops of her feet first alternating between them. I kiss down each foot to her cute little toes pushing my tongue between each one making sure to care for each as much as the last. She lifted her feet so I could suck her toes. After lavishly sucking all ten, she pushed her left foot into my face forcing me to inhale the sweet scent of her soles. Her right foot moved between my legs and gently tapped my swinging balls with her toes. After a minute of this, I was chomping at the bit to get more, but she pulled her feet away and stood upright.

"On the bench," was all she said. I jumped up and then briskly sat on the bench in front of her.

"No, no, boy lay on your back."

I did as instructed and laid back allowing my stiff cock to stand at attention before her. She stood above my head one leg on either side and leaning over me took hold of my cock giving it a few good strokes. My toes curled with pleasure from her touch. From this position, her pussy was inches from my face. I could make out the lines and folds of her lips through the thin, laced thong. I craved to feel those folds on my face. I could barely make out the scent of her sex; the sweet musk made me intoxicated. She released my cock as I started to build to an orgasm. A quick smack to my balls sent pain through my stomach and kept me from going over the edge.

"See something you like?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Calm down, boy. We are just getting started."

She pulled away from me and moved to the far wall with the shelf of toys. Taking her time selecting an implement of pleasure, she stood with her hands on her hips and I stared at her ass wishing it to be on my face. She reached with her left hand and grabbed a bundle of leather then picks up a medium sized dildo with her right. Walking back she instructed me to spread my legs open. I did with hesitation trying to understand what was happening. She stood above me and pulled the mess of leather apart and slipped her thong off, letting it fall to her feet and flicking it away with her toes. Sliding her feet through the loops of the leather straps and pulling the harness up to her waist, I started to understand what was going to happen. She was going to fuck me with her purple strap on cock until she was satisfied.

My cock sprung up right and became harder than ever, giving away my excitement. She snapped the harness together and her rubber cock swayed back and forth above my face. I got a good look at the dildo that would soon be inside me. It was about six inches long, thicker than my own, with raised veins on the top that led down to a pair of fake balls attached to her harness.

"This is my favorite part."

At that moment I could easily believe it. Her left hand stroked my cock while her right hand was rubbing up and down her purple dildo. She moved between my legs and pushed them up to my chest. Taking her hand off her cock she began running her lubed fingers around my pink hole. The cold lube made me jerk, but the sensation of her fingers working into me made me relax. I opened for her index finger followed by her middle finger, then another finger. She was stretching me out to take her rubber cock and I loved every second of the process. She released my cock and poured lube on her own, jacking the purple cock to ensure good lubrication.

She directed my attention to her when she leaned over me and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced for a moment until she pulled away.

"Are you ready?" she asked with heavy breathing.

"God, yes, Miss," I almost scream.

She positions herself and asks me to lift my legs. I gladly accommodate her request. Then I feel the purple cock pushing against my pink hole. It was met with little resistance and slowly slid inside me. The feeling was incredible. The thick cock filled me nicely and hit that oh so sweet spot. My back arched and I let out a gasp. She took that as a good sign and began to speed up her thrust. I was in heaven with that cock slamming inside me. She let go of my legs suspended in air and untied her corset slipping it off without missing a thrust, her breast fell free. The cock was rubbing my sweet spot and her breasts were rocking back and forth, her pink perky nipples hard with pleasure. The air was filled with the scent of her dripping sex, the sound of her cock slamming into me put me in a trance. The moment was building. I withered beneath her, my cock begging to be touched, to be relieved of its mounding pressure. She was slamming into me; the full length of her purple cock could be felt inside me rubbing my prostate causing me to twitch and moan. Just when I was about to pass out from the pleasure she grabbed hold of my cock and furiously jerked me off.

"Cum for me, boy. Cum for your Miss."

The sound of her lustful voice sent me over the edge. My balls squeezed and my cock jumped shooting thick ropes of cum up into the air. They splashed down on my chest and face. I didn't care, I was in bliss. She slowly pulled out of me and let my legs fall on the bench. She removed the harness and fetched a towel. Sitting behind me she wiped the cum from my bare chest and face. I could barely move; my whole body was exhausted.

"You were such a good boy," she whispered. "Will you be bringing that hungry pink hole back to me next week?"

"Yes, Miss," is all I could manage to say.

pupwild
pupwild
12 Followers