Yes Miss Murphy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, I was sitting in the student center holding my "office hours" for her students, and Mandy stormed in, accompanied by a 20-year-old punk student by the name of Tyler. I had refused to schedule a make-up test for Tyler, who had not even been in class for 2 weeks and had said he simply "forgot" about the last test. So, he complained to Mandy. She sat down huffily in one of the chairs at the table and said, "Davey, Tyler here says you're refusing to let him make up the last test?"

"Um. Yes, uh... as I explained to Tyler, he's been absent for 2 weeks with no explanation--"

"I thought I told you that if a student needs to make up a test, you schedule a make-up, and don't ask questions. Then you tell me about it, and if there's any issue, I'll handle it."

Actually she had told me no such thing, but since I knew my job in this situation was to agree with her in front of the student, and make myself look like an incompetent idiot, I said, "Oh. Um... yes. Yes, you did tell me that, um... Miss Murphy. Yes, I remember now. I'm sorry."

"Tyler has been absent recently because he had some personal matters to deal with. Do you ever have personal matters, Davey?"

"Um... uh, yes... Yes, some-sometimes I do. Yes. Miss Murphy."

"So now he's back and wants to make up his missed work. So you will schedule a make-up test for him, and also he has two homework assignments to make up, and you will accept those from him whenever he has them, with no penalty. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy."

"Now apologize to Tyler for being such an asshole to him."

"Um.... uh... I'm sorry... uh... Tyler."

"Sorry for what, Davey?"

"Um... I'm sorry, Tyler, for, uh... being... such an asshole."

"Tyler, put your foot up on that chair beside Davey." She pointed to the chair next to mine, at the round table. Tyler put one foot on it. "Now Davey, kiss Tyler's foot and apologize again."

I looked at Mandy incredulously, and my mouth dropped open. Tyler chuckled.

Mandy glared at me. "Davey.... kiss Tyler's foot and apologize again. The table will shield you, no one will be able to tell what you're doing. Do it."

I bent my head below the level of the tabletop, and kissed Tyler's shoe once. "I'm sorry, Tyler", I said, quickly bringing my head back up and praying nobody happened to look in our direction just then.

"Do it again," Mandy said. "And say, 'I'm sorry, Tyler, for being such an asshole. It won't happen again, sir.'" I sniveled, but followed her order. Tyler laughed and said, "OK. I forgive you, Davey."

"OK, Tyler," she said, "What time is good for you to make up the test? Get out your schedule, Davey."

Tyler suggested a couple of times that couldn't work because I had either my own class, or one of Mandy's classes, or my own legitimate office hours. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I had a class (of my own) meeting from 4:30 to 6:10 PM. I usually went right home after that; after all, I already had to give up my Monday and Wednesday nights for Mandy, for her class, and had to lie to Becky about why. Mandy asked if Tyler was free at 6:30 on Tuesday, and I looked at her with pleading eyes as if to say, "No, please don't keep me here late another night."

Tyler agreed, and I was required to book it. So now I would have to tell Becky I wouldn't be home in time for supper Tuesday night. I decided to use the excuse of a late department meeting.

When Tyler left, Mandy told me to come to her office when my "office hour" in the student center was done. When I got there, she told me to close the door and lock it. She slid her chair out from behind her desk, and as I stood in front of her, she said, "Pull your pants and your underwear down to your ankles."

Though I was quite shocked at such a request, by now I had learned the only response that would satisfy her: "Yes, Miss Murphy." As I stood before her, half-naked, my cock sprang up instantly and bobbled in the air. She chuckled.

"Such a horny little man, aren't you? You haven't been touching that thing, have you?"

With a pained expression on my face, clearly revealing over three weeks of sexual frustration, I said, "No, Miss Murphy."

"Good boy. Because playing with yourself is simply not allowed. No touchy-touchy for my little slaveboy worker bee. No touchy-touchy. Now lie down flat on the floor right here, on your belly."

"Yes, Miss Murphy."

Once I was prostrate before her, she got out of her chair and stepped to my side, slipping off one shoe. She told me to raise up my mid-section, and with her foot, she re-positioned my dick so that instead of pointing upward and being pressed between my belly and the floor, it would be pointing downward between my legs. As she manipulated my penis with her foot, I held my breath, for fear the direct stimulation would make me cum right there on her office carpet.

"That thing had better not squirt. I know you must be desperate to cum, but if you make a mess on my floor, you're gonna become a little cum cleaner again. Hahaha. I'll make you lick up your mess right off the floor."

I grimaced from the thought of having to do something so disgusting. Once she had put my dick where she wanted it, she had me lower myself back to the floor. Then she slipped off the other shoe and sat in her chair, in front of me. She placed both feet on the floor right under my face.

"Now, Davey, kiss both of my feet. Just keep kissing them, while I talk to you. Now of course when I said you're supposed to schedule a make-up test for anyone who asks, that was bullshit. That was just for Tyler's sake. You're probably figuring out that part of your job here is to agree with whatever I say and do, and just make yourself look like a dumbass, and say, 'Oh, yes, of course, Miss Murphy. I screwed up. I'm terribly sorry, my fault, Miss Murphy.' Actually what I want you to do is exactly what you did: If someone asks to turn work in late or make up a test, you follow the syllabus policy. Then if they complain to me, I tell the student you're being a dick about it, and I overrule your decision, and if possible, I give you a tongue-lashing right in front of the student. And every time that happens, you're just gonna kiss ass and say 'Oh, I'm so sorry. Yes, Miss Murphy, I apologize.' Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy."

"But once that's happened with a student, like with Tyler, after that you do whatever the student wants. You accept their work whenever they turn it in, if they miss a test and then say they want to make it up, you let them. You just do whatever they want."

"Yes, Miss Murphy. Um... Miss Murphy, may I please ask a question?"

"What?"

"Why am I forbidden to masturbate? I am sooo horny and frustrated, Miss Murphy. Do you really expect me to not masturbate EVER? Because I just... I don't know if, uh... I just.... I, uh... I ... well, actually, I don't even know why you'd care, um... about that...."

"I want you horny and frustrated, David. You know why? Because it makes you weak. As day after day has gone by, and your little balls have filled up with cum, you've become more and more well-behaved for me. It makes you such a good little slave when you're so desperate for some kind of sexual release, and then you look at me and know that I'm the one who's not letting you have it. And it makes you want to please me. Your little dick thinks, Maybe, if I make her happy, she'll let me have some pleasure. Just maybe." Then she lowered her head close to mine, as I kissed her feet, and also lowered her voice to a near-whisper. I could feel her breath as she said, "So that's why, David. That's why you're not allowed that pleasure.... EVER."

Her presence, and her voice, and the aroma of her feet as I kissed them, and the feel of her feet against my lips, and my frustration, and helplessness before her power, made my dick twitch against the carpet and leak pre-cum. My balls buzzed and tingled with her words.

"It was your inability to control that little weiner of yours that got you into all this trouble, David. Now you're being punished. Now I'm in control of it, and you'll stay out of trouble. Keep kissing my feet, David."

As I continued to kiss, I heard a rustling sound above my head. In a few moments, Mandy's breathing changed. I kept kissing, as my dick twitched against the hard, thin layer of carpet lining her office floor. Soon I could surmise from her breathing that she was masturbating. As she fingered and rubbed her pussy above me, I kissed her feet more passionately. It was like a reflex to keep pace with her breaths, to enhance her pleasure with my slavish worship. My dick positively ached for her, or because of her, and dripped pre-cum.

In about two minutes, she brought herself to orgasm, and quietly squealed and grunted above me. As she did so, she brought her feet out front under my face and placed them on my shoulders, pressing down on me in time with her spasms. When she was finished, she brought her wet fingers to the floor and placed them under my nose. "Smell that, David?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy," I answered breathlessly. She wiped the juices on my nose and around my nostrils, then thrust her fingers into my mouth. "Suck my fingers clean, David. Be my little cum cleaner, haha."

"Yes, Miss Murphy."

Then she sighed and said, "Ohhhh.... it's just so wonderful to masturbate sometimes, isn't it, David?"

Almost whimpering, I said, "Yes, Miss Murphy. It is."

"As long as I have my panties down, David, bring your face up here. See my pussy? Bring your face close so you can smell my pussy, David. That's right. Just breathe it in." Then she held my head with both her hands, and guided me even closer, but downward, too low for my mouth to align with her pussy lips. I didn't really know what she intended until she scooted forward a bit and rubbed her wet pussy down the length of my nose one time, as though to wipe it off. She smeared my nose with her juices, then gently nudged me away from her, and rose from the chair. "Stay right there, David," she said, as she stood up, pulled her panties up, and put her skirt and shoes back on.

I remained on my knees, with my pants around my ankles, and my dick twitching away in the empty air. A string of pre-cum fluid hung from the end, and when Mandy saw it, she laughed. "Oh my goodness, David, look at you leaking. You're gonna drip on the floor, take your finger and scoop that up. That's it. Now suck that off your finger. See if there's more. Is there more coming out? Scoop it up. Get it. Good boy. Now suck it off your finger." Then I saw her bend down behind me to examine a spot on the floor. "Oh, God, David, you got some on the floor, too. You see that spot?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy. I'm sorry."

"Suck that up, David. Get that out of the carpet. Suck it. Suck it right out of the carpet, come on. Do it." I sniveled and scoffed a bit, but did it.

"OK. Pull up your pants, David, and get back to work."

12