Yes Miss Murphy Ch. 04

Story Info
Helpless slave juice.
4.8k words
4.51
42.8k
17
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
397 Followers

And so my appeal to Katherine got me absolutely nowhere. Just as Katherine said, I was stuck in slavery to Mandy Murphy. Now my helplessness was even more acute, since now every time I passed Katherine in the hallway, she greeted me as "Davey" (if no one else was around) to rub in my suffering.

The next week, on a Wednesday afternoon, I was in the student center helping one of Mandy's students with homework when I glanced up to see two familiar figures at a table about 30 feet away. I did a brief double-take. There, across the student center, drinking cappuccinos and chatting, were Mandy and Katherine. I lost concentration momentarily, but then went back to helping the student.

When the student left, I sat at the table alone and nervously regarded Mandy and Katherine, wondering what they were up to. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Seeing I was free, they picked up their cappuccinos and came over to my table. I just eyed them suspiciously as they sat down. Mandy spoke: "Well, how are office hours going for my little teaching assistant?"

Oh, Christ. My mouth went dry. From embarrassment, you ask? No. From fear. Mandy's choice of words, in front of Katherine, meant that Katherine had already revealed to Mandy her knowledge of the blackmail. There had to be some terrible price to pay for going behind Mandy's back to try and escape her. She would exact that price, and she would have an influential adviser to help her.

I cleared my throat. "Fine," I said.

Katherine said, "It must be so convenient to have a teaching assistant. That must be just wonderul."

"Oh, it is," said Mandy. "This way I can concentrate on the important tasks of handling student complaints, and, you know, just overseeing everything. I mean, grading and all that is so hum-drum."

"Mmm, yes," said Katherine. "It does become quite a chore. Well, that's what they pay these low-level people to do. They make a pittance to do all of that tedious gruntwork so we can concentrate on more important matters. And you know, since they want to get ahead, and stay in the good graces of their superiors, you can just pile more and more on them, and they'll do it, you know, to kiss ass."

"Yes. Yes, that's so true," Mandy agreed.

"Wow. That's just great. Just great, I'm so happy for you. You know, I sure wish I had someone to relieve some of my grading burden. You know? It would be really nice to have someone to lighten my load."

"Oh. Well, you know you're welcome to have Davey do some of your grading."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah, that's no trouble at all. You wouldn't mind taking on some of Katherine's grading for her classes, would you, Davey?"

"Um." Mandy raised her eyebrows at me, daring me to refuse. "Um, no ... uh ... Miss Murphy. I wouldn't mind."

"See? He doesn't mind. I'm pretty sure he doesn't work EEEEvery waking moment of EEEEvery day. So he has time to do some grading for you. You just feel free to let him know, any time, that you have some papers for him to do, and he'll be happy to do them."

"Oh, thank you, Mandy," said Katherine. "That will be a big help. Yes, Davey, if you could just follow me up to my office, I have a couple of stacks of homework. I'll need you to get those done by tomorrow morning."

For the next two weeks, Mandy and Katherine dominated my mind ... EEEEvery waking moment of EEEEvery day. Their haughty faces seemed like ghosts encircling my head and taunting me continually, whether I was at home or on campus. At home, I would sit, grading paper after paper, stewing in my powerlessness... with a hard-on. On campus, they smirked at me knowingly every time our paths crossed. In bed, I would lie on my back, watching the blanket poke up and down from my twitching boner, while a woman who COULD actually provide me with a little bit of relief from my suffering, lay fast asleep beside me. It was excruciating to realize that even Becky served Mandy and Katherine's interests, though unwittingly, in that her disinterest in sex with me only amplified my helplessness.

The hours I spent in the classroom, teaching my own classes, should have allowed my mind brief opportunities to escape the influence of my tormentors. After all, during those hours, students called me Mr. Thompson... not "Davey". These students had respect for me, whereas Mandy's students regarded me as a semi-competent boob. But the hours and hours of mind-numbing clerical tasks heaped upon me, coupled with the incessant distraction of horniness, was having a crippling effect on my proficiency even there. I began to make careless mistakes, either in the organization of my lessons, or on scoring my students' papers, or even in the actual math I was teaching. My students had enough confidence in my professionalism to overlook a little of this, but if it continued at a regular rate, all semester long, they would stop being so forgiving. As for my professional performance in Mandy's classes, it was even worse, because I knew the students had little confidence in me to begin with.

About two weeks after Katherine established herself as a co-conspirator in my terrible predicament, Mandy called me on my cell phone and told me to come to her office at a certain time. When I got there, she and Katherine were chatting away inside. They told me to come in and close the door. Mandy said since it had been several weeks now since the last time she "emptied my balls", it was about time to do that again. I shouldn't have been mortified by her saying this in front of Katherine, since I had already told Katherine about this practice. But I was. Then Mandy explained that Katherine would LOVE to see me pitifully squirting over a month's worth of cum, only to have me get down on the floor and slurp up the mess. And Mandy, for her part, would LOVE to show Katherine this humiliating ritual. (As for me, I felt that I would have LOVED to be struck down by lightning at that moment.)

"In fact, David, I think from now on the decision as to whether you're allowed to have your balls emptied is something Katherine and I will make together. I think maybe when I decide it's about time, I'll tell you, but then send you to Katherine to ask what she thinks. I mean, for all I know, Katherine might not be pleased with the grading you're doing for her, or something like that. She may not think you deserve to have your balls emptied. And I think maybe the three of us will have to coordinate our schedules for this from now on."

I could only answer, "Yes, Miss Murphy."

"So, why don't you tell him what we were talking about earlier, Katherine."

"Yes," said Katherine. "Mandy and I have been talking, and we think this Saturday night would be an excellent time for your ... ball-emptying ... or whatever. Randall is out of town this weekend for a conference, so Mandy and I thought we'd spend the day together. We're gonna go shopping ... you know, as it turns out, Mandy makes pretty good money for being a first-year teacher. I was surprised when she told me how much she makes. Anyway, we're gonna go shopping, go out to lunch, whatever. Then she'll come over to my house, we'll have a nice dinner, have some wine. So we were thinking around 8:00, you could come to my house. And ... well, we had some other things in mind, too. So I think you should plan to spend the whole evening there. Basically from 8:00 untilllll ... what time do you think, Mandy?"

"Uhhhh... I don't really know. I guess just 'til whenever. I couldn't really say."

At this point, it seemed they were expecting a response from me, but I was trying to work out how I could manage to get away from Becky for several hours on a Saturday night. That just didn't seem possible.

Katherine spoke: "Isn't this where he's supposed to say, 'Yes, Miss Murphy'?"

"It certainly is," said Mandy. "David."

"Um. Yes, Miss Murphy." She could see the worried expression on my face, though.

"What's wrong, David?"

"Well, um, Miss Murphy, it's just that... um... I don't see what I can possibly tell my wife, uh, to explain being gone an entire Saturday evening."

But Katherine was prepared for this. "I do, David. Or Davey, rather, haha." She pulled out a brochure from her briefcase, and handed it to me. "This is the conference Randall is going to this weekend. It's in Nanceburg. As you can see right here [and she pointed to a spot], you are one of the panelists for a panel discussion Saturday night, and another one on Sunday."

Indeed, my name did appear twice on the schedule. "How am I on the schedule of this conference?"

"Well, you're not, really. But the conference organizers sent this to Randall in electronic form, so I just edited the document and removed 'So-and-so, English, Wherever' and replaced it with 'David Thompson, mathematics, Trentstown Community College'. So you just tell your wife that Dean Mullens asked you to go this conference, that they needed another panelist, and sorry it's short notice, but the dean would really like you to go. Oh, and tell her the department will reimburse your expenses, and that will explain the thousand dollars that goes out of your account."

"Thousand dollars!?"

"Well, yes, David, as you can see the conference is at the swankiest hotel in Nanceburg, so that's gonna be pricey. Plus the registration fee is 300. Then you have meals, gas, etc."

"But ... I mean ... I'm not actually going."

"Duh!" said Mandy. "But you still need a thousand dollars, David. Obviously. 500 for me, and 500 for Katherine, to get your balls emptied."

Of course.

"Make sure you bring a change of clothes, David. We're gonna keep you overnight."

The Saturday panel discussion of which I was supposedly a part was to begin at 4:00 that day. Since it's a four-hour drive to Nanceburg, and since I would need time to supposedly check in to the hotel and get settled, I left the house at 10:30. I kissed Becky, she told me to have a safe trip, I loaded a small suitcase and garment bag in the car, and off I went ... for the 10-minute drive to my office. I wouldn't be needed until 8:00, so I buckled down to work on stacks and stacks of grading. I prepared lesson plans for my classes and Mandy's, made tests, and basically tried, if possible, to get ahead on the voluminous workload my two tormentresses had heaped on me.

I felt pretty pleased with the day's progress when I left, around 7:30, to swing through a drive-thru, get something to eat, and head on to the Mullens residence. When Mandy let me in, I looked around in awe at the furnishings. I had never been there before; it was a beautiful place. There was a large, rustic living room, with very high ceilings. There were wooden beams everywhere, including several vertical support beams. There was a fireplace, which was lit, and several oversized sofas and chairs.

I didn't have too much time to take it all in, though, before Mandy said, "Put all your things right here, David, and then take all your clothes off. Get completely naked. Oh, and do you have our cash?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy." I handed her the thousand dollars, and she sauntered into the kitchen, barefoot, while counting it. She sat across from Katherine in a stool at a high kitchen table, where the two had been dining and drinking wine. Katherine was also barefoot, and two pairs of shoes lay on the floor near their stools. "There you are, Katherine," she said, as she parceled out 500 of the cash to her new buddy.

"Thank you, Mandy. That will almost cover all the sexy outfits I bought today, and the little toys, and all that, haha."

I didn't know what they were talking about until I stole another glance into the living room, while removing the last of my clothing. There I saw the big plastic sheet spread out in the center, and on it appeared to be a variety of sex toys: Dildos and vibrators in various bright colors, along with other implements I'd never seen before and couldn't identify. I also noticed there seemed to be laptops and cameras set up in the room, as well as two very large lights on tripods. The lights weren't on, but they were there. I would have stood there by the door examining all this equipment, but Mandy said, "Get on your hands and knees, David, and crawl in here to me. I want you to rub my feet, and kiss them. Katherine and I have been out and about all day, in heels, and we could both use footrubs."

"Yes, Miss Murphy." After I had rubbed and kissed Mandy's feet for a few minutes, Mandy directed me to crawl over to Katherine and do the same for her. Katherine, of course, took great delight in telling me to rub them harder, or softer, or to kiss her feet in a certain way or in certain places. I didn't respond verbally to her orders, so Katherine said, "I believe you're supposed to say, 'Yes, Katherine' if I tell you to do something."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Yes, Katherine."

"Would you rather he call you something else?" asked Mandy. "As you know, I don't allow him to use my first name. Would you rather he call you Mrs. Mullens or something?"

"No, actually, I like Katherine. I think 'Yes, Katherine' is good. Because that way, every time he says it, he can remember how there was a time when my lips were actually wrapped around his little weiner, and he would whisper 'Oh, yes, Katherine!' Hahaha. But now... those days are gone, and will never come again. And now he has to say 'Yes, Katherine' as a wimpy little slaveboy."

Both ladies laughed uproariously at that, and clinked their wine glasses, saluting each other's cruelty. Meanwhile, I kissed Katherine's feet and wallowed in my humiliation. She was right. Oh, how low I had sunk in her eyes.

"You know, David. Davey, I mean. When I first told Mandy that I knew about her little slaveboy, and told her how very impressed I was with what she'd done, I did caution her that in my opinion, she had made one little mistake. That was, of course, letting you keep copies of the blackmail material. She was, of course, very relieved that I just happened to be the kind of woman I am. And, as you can imagine, she was also very grateful that I tied up that little loose end for her. Now there are only two people in the world who have evidence of David Thompson having an affair. And only one person who cares whether or not that evidence gets out. What is ... what is that, David? Is that... oh my god, is your dick dripping on my kitchen floor?"

Mandy made a mock show of disgust, as she got up from her stool and walked behind me. She proceeded to the counter to grab a wooden spoon from somewhere, and brought it down on my upturned ass. It startled me, and she whacked me again and said, "David! How dare you drip all over Katherine's kitchen floor! Lick that up!"

"Yes, Miss Murphy." She continued paddling my ass (hard! it hurt!), while Katherine laughed. Then Katherine asked to try it, and she paddled me a few times, saying, "Bad little slaveboy. Did you lick it up? Did you get it all?" Then she poured a little of her wine on my back, and it dripped off of me onto the floor. "Ugh! See what you did? You made me spill my wine, you got me so upset. Lick that up, too."

Mandy laughed, and said, "I'm very upset, too. Oh, look, I dropped some of my leftover lasagne on the floor. Clean that up, David!"

"Augh! You made Miss Murphy drop her lasagne? Bad slaveboy! Lick that up, eat that off the floor!" Katherine laughed, getting out of her chair to follow me and paddle my ass some more. "Ohhhh, hahaha. Oh, this is so much fun!"

The ladies continued drinking wine, laughing and savoring the humiliating fun they were having together, abusing me. When they settled down a bit, and as I continued going from one to the other, kissing their feet, Mandy said, "So David, did you notice the set-up in the living room?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy."

"Can you tell what we plan to do there?"

"Um. No. Not exactly, Miss Murphy."

"Well... there's a lot you don't know about me, David. Remember when Katherine said she was surprised how much money I make? Well, you probably thought she was just talking about the money I take from you. But actually, I make almost twice as much as you think I do, David. At the rate I'm going, I should easily be retired by the time I'm your age.

"And you probably think I don't work very hard. Or hardly at all, since you do almost all my work at TCC. But in fact, I do work hard and put in a lot of hours. A lot more hours since you gave me that wonderful gift of the envelope in my box, in fact. My other source of income, David, is I'm a cam girl. Do you know what that is?"

"No, Miss Murphy."

"Really? You don't? When you're surfing porn on the internet, you never went to a cam site?"

"Um, no, Miss Murphy, I never did."

"Huh. Well, I'm surprised. OK, well, the way a cam site works is guys buy tokens on the site, with their credit card or whatever, and then they can use those tokens to tip models on the site. Webcam girls. The site hires the girls - anyone can do it - and you verify your age with them, and fill out a W-2 and all that, then they hire you, tell you what their site rules are, all that stuff, and then you go on the site whenever you feel like it and try to earn tips. Every two weeks, the site sends you a paycheck, which is half of the cash value of all the tips you earned. So the site keeps half the money they take in, and the cam girls get the other half.

"So, you know me as Miss Murphy, but on the site I'm SexyCallie. And guess what? Just yesterday the site hired someone ELSE you know. Let me introduce you to PussyKat." With that, she rotated an arm to gesture toward Katherine.

"So tonight Katherine and I are going to do some camming together."

"Yes, and I am VERY excited. This is gonna be fun!" said Katherine.

"So anyway, David, I have my stuff all set up in there, and when I go on cam, PussyKat will be with me. Guys LOVE it when there are two women on together. So I should make good money tonight. And of course I'll split it with Katherine. Now, don't worry, I know what you're thinking, I'm gonna make you go on cam with us, too. No. Actually the site doesn't allow men on cam."

Oh God, what a relief it was to hear that.

"So no one will know you're here. And I don't want them to hear you, either. So ..." At that, she got up from her stool and strode into the living room. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, so I stayed put. In a moment, she returned, holding something in both hands. "This, David, is a ball gag. You're going to be gagged most of the night, and while we're camming, Katherine has some chores for you to do. Now, you see this skimpy thong I'm wearing?" She hiked her skirt up to her waist. "I want you to pull those off me. Don't get too touchy-feely. That's it. Slide 'em off. Now give them to me."

I handed her the thong, and she immediately wrapped them around my head, with the crotch part right under my nose. "Now, open your mouth, nice and wide." When I did so, she put the ball gag in my mouth, then brought the two straps around my head and buckled it in back.

"There. Now you get several hours where you won't have to say 'Yes, Miss Murphy' or anything else. Just do what you're told. First thing, you need to clear this table, and take those dishes to the sink. As you can see, there are some other dishes over here. Wash them. Don't use the dishwashwer, because we're going to be camming in there and the dishwashwer will be too noisy. Then, when you're done with that, Katherine has some other chores for you. Did you wanna show him what else needs done, Katherine?"

"Yes. Come with me, Davey." She led me back in through the house to a full bathroom, and showed me cleaning supplies under the sink. I was to sweep and mop the floor, and clean the sink, toilet, and tub. Then, she said, I could take those supplies upstairs to do the same in the bathroom there. She led me up the stairs to show me where that bathroom was. Then she took me to the basement, and asked me if I knew how to do laundry. I shook my head yes, and she gave me some special instructions, but basically I wash to sort, wash, and dry the dirty clothes that were there, and then either fold or hang items as appropriate, and leave them to be put away later.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
397 Followers
12