Yes, Mistress

Story Info
Mistress takes his virgin ass.
2.3k words
4.47
84.5k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written based on my play with bi_candy. She is ready to publish the 'sister' story "Yes Master". I encourge you all to visit bi_candy's work and read that as well as all of her stories.

The phone rang only twice before I answered. I saw on the ID that it was Sade calling. I listened to her instructions and hung up. I only had 20 minutes to prepare. I needed to hurry.

In less then the allotted time I was kneeling in my living room, naked with my hands clasped behind my back. The front door was unlocked as I was instructed and I continued to gaze at the floor, trying my best to remain calm as I waited.

I don't know how long I waited like that, but eventually I heard the soft latch of the door as it opened and then again as it closed. It remained quiet for some minutes and then I heard the familiar tapping of her high-heeled shoes as Mistress Sade slowly walked across the hard wood floor to where I was.

She was beautiful. She stood 5' 2" tall with shoulder length black hair that framed her face as hung to just over her firm hard 34" B cup breasts. Her shapely chocolate legs protruded from the bottom of her short mini skirt and as she sat in the chair across from me she told me to look at her.

My eyes went immediately to her face. Anywhere else would just have incurred her ire. I looked to her eyes for some hint as to her mood but saw only the brown orbs that returned my gaze. I waited, as I knew I should for my next instruction.

"Slut, you may greet me!"

"Mistress, thank you for allowing me this time with you!"

"Very good Slut. Now tell me. Do you trust your Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Are you prepared, Slut, for my whims?"

"Yes, Mistress, I long to serve you!"

"Tell me what you desire Slut!"

"I have no desire beyond serving you, Mistress!"

"Very good Slut!"

She rose from her chair and walked behind me. I could sense her bending over and soon felt the cold steel of handcuffs as she fastened them to my wrists. A shudder passed through me, and my cock jumped at the possibilities of the night. She remained there for a few moments and then reseated herself in front of me. She spread her knees and commanded that I look between her legs.

"Do you see my wet pussy Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. May your humble Slut serve you using his tongue?"

"No. Slut you may not. But you will not take your eyes from my pussy, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You will watch me and behave."

She slowly lowered her hand to her pussy and drew two fingers along the opening of her slit. She continued to lightly touch herself and open her hot pussy exposing her pink inner skin to my eyes. My cock was already hard but it seemed to get even harder as I watched her fingers caress that area I so loved to taste. She used that hand to open herself and then brought her other hand down and began to rub a finger round and round her clit. I drooled wishing it were my tongue touching and rubbing her now swollen pink clit, but I knew to remain still and to not avert my eyes.

"Tell me Slut, what are you thinking?"

She continued to play with her pussy as I responded.

"Mistress I am only thinking of how I could serve you by doing that for you."

"Well you will not do that, Slut. You may only watch me. Oh and Slut!"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"DO NOT CUM!"

"Yes, Mistress."

I had barely whispered my response to her. My mind was fighting the urge her actions were doing that made me want to cum. My cock was throbbing as I watched her now insert two fingers into that warm hot cavern I longed to taste. She pumped them in and out of her hot pussy and I listened as her fingers squished as they pumped in and out. She moaned and I watched as her body shook in obvious pleasure. My cock was fighting me, I tried to remain strong but Mistress' actions were making that resolve difficult. She removed her fingers and held them out under my nose.

"Tell me Slut, do I smell tasty?"

"Yes, Mistress, may I be allowed to taste you?"

"No Slut you may not."

She brought her fingers to her own mouth and sucked them as she would my cock. Her teasing was only bringing me closer to cuming. When she brought her hand back down and after dipping those same two fingers in her wet cunt slid them to her asshole and plunged them in, I almost lost control. Some cum did escape my cock but I held back, preventing my total ejaculation as she used those fingers to fuck her own ass.

I was now in a very difficult position, my cock was constantly threatening to erupt and my ability to hold back was shrinking. More and more pre-cum gathered on the tip and oozed down the sides of my now rock hard shaft. When she removed those fingers from her ass and sucked them I thought I would lose it completely. Only sheer determination prevented me from coating her with my now boiling cum.

She again rose from the chair and stripped out of her clothes. Standing for a moment in front of me allowing me to take in all of her beauty. Her chocolate tits were firm and I could see that her light chocolate nipples had darkened and were swollen with her own lust. She ran her hand over her tits and pulled on her hard nipples as she walked back behind me again.

I listened to her and wondered what she was doing. Then she again spoke to me.

"Do you trust me Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"May I use my Slut how I wish?"

"Always Mistress."

She released the handcuffs and when she walked back in front of me she was wearing a belt around her waist and from that belt hung a very realistic cock. My heart skipped a beat as I looked and saw that her 'cock' was much larger then my own. It was longer and much thicker. I shook as I realized what she had in mind for me.

"Lay back Slut. Lay on you back and spread you legs for me."

I did as ordered, paralyzed with the fear of that monster and where she intended to use it. My ass was a virgin and while I had committed myself to Mistress, this was a moment I did not think I was ready for. She handed me a tube of lubrication, which somehow dropped from my hands and rolled away from me.

"Slut, do you want this cock to fuck you without lubrication?"

"No, Mistress, please let me got it. I am sorry. I beg you to allow me to retrieve it."

"Stay Slut. Do not move, let me consider your request."

She stroked her 'cock' as I waited for her answer. I could not stop shaking nor could I look away from her 'cock'. Her answer came as she reached over and retrieved the lube and once again handed it to me.

"Do not drop it again Slut or I will use this 'cock' dry and rip your ass apart. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

My voice trembled in fear as I firmly grasped the tube. She nodded and I opened it and squeezed a generous amount on my hands and covered her 'cock' as best as I could. I replaced the cap and handed her the tube.

"Now grab you knees Slut and pull you legs up, show me your ass!"

I did as she demanded and my ass was now opened to her. I could feel the cool air of the room blow gently at those areas that had been hidden from view and I could feel my ass hole pucker as she lined her 'cock' against my rear entrance. My own cock had found a way to grow even harder as I anticipated being skewered by Mistress.

"Now relax, Slut. Do not fight this."

I did as best as I could as I felt her 'cock' began its invasion. There was a good deal of pain as she forced it into my ass, passed the outer ring. I did my best to relax as she held still allowing my ass to adjust to this monster she was forcing into me. Then I felt significant pressure as she pushed further into my ass. I felt like I was being forced way beyond the limits possible but still she pushed and pushed. When I felt I couldn't take any more she pushed further into me and I cried out.

"Quiet, Slut. I know you want this."

She was right; as much as it pained me to admit it I wanted her to take my virgin ass. I needed my Mistress to make me hers totally and I knew that after tonight I would always be her slut. That thought made it possible for me to enjoy the last few inches as she forced them in me. I felt her belly pushing against my ass cheeks and I knew I had managed to take it all. I waited for her to make the next move. I did not have to wait long as I felt her backing that monster out almost all the way before she gently pushed it back in. This time I felt more pleasure as her 'cock' invaded me.

She began now to seriously fuck my ass and she grabbed my hard cock as a handhold that she pulled on as she pummeled me again and again. I was in heaven and blissfully unaware of anything other then the new feeling in my ass. She woke me from this reverie by reminding me that she had not given me permission to cum as she now slammed her 'cock' in me. I had never reached such a level of pleasure before in any other way with Mistress or any other woman in my past. I now forced myself to control my desire to cum and I waited for Mistress' permission.

I was very surprised when Mistress unsnapped her harness and sat down on my cock as she used her hand on the 'cock' in my ass and continued to stroke in and out of my ass while she rode my cock.

"You are doing good, Slut. I am proud of you."

Her words made me proud that I was able to serve her and make her happy. When she got up off my cock, turned around and sat on my face, my tongue jumped at the opportunity to taste her hot wet pussy.

"That's it Slut. Make Mistress ready for your cum. eat my pussy and make me hotter."

I literally dove into my chore and ate her pussy with relish. She had always tasted so sweet but tonight she was even tastier. I lick and sucked and swallowed her juices as she rocked on my mouth, rubbing her clit on my chin. Her hand had found my cock and as she stroked it her other hand went back to her 'cock' and she resumed pummeling my ass. So many sensations everywhere, so much lust in my mind. I feverishly pushed my tongue into Mistress' ass and fucked her asshole with it.

"Oh Slut yes, use your tongue in my ass. Oh yes."

I felt her body rumble and her legs begin to jerk and I knew my Mistress was close. She again got up and turned and sat back down on my cock. She was soon riding me and screaming out her delight. I was on the edge when I felt her cunt squeezing my cock and I knew she was entering an orgasm that would not go quietly. She screamed out loud.

"Cum Slut fill Mistress with your hot seed. Cum now Slut."

I had never before been so happy to erupt and erupt I did. I felt like I was cuming for hours as I again and again pumped cum into her cunt. She writhed on top of me her legs slamming again and again into the floor as she cried out.

"Fuck I'm cuming Slut. Yes, pump your seed in me; I can feel your cock emptying in my pussy. Oh shit Slut. Yes, yes, yessssss."

I felt my cock slow it release and could feel cum start to ooze from her still spasming cunt. Lazily she again got up and sat on my face and said.

"Be a good Slut and clean my pussy. Eat your cum Slut. Yes that's it Slut. Yes. Save a taste for me Slut. Oh yes."

I lapped and sucked her pussy until there was no more cum to eat. I savored the last bits of our mixed passion in my mouth as Mistress got off and brought her lips to mine. She plunged her tongue in my mouth and scooped the remainder of our efforts into her own mouth and swallowed.

Later after we had rested she removed the 'cock' from my ass and gently kissed my asshole she turned to me and said.

"Next time Kevin. I want to be the Slut."

"Ok, Sade I don't mind. I did really enjoy tonight, much more then I thought, thank you!"

"I had fun too, never thought that putting on a strap on would excite me, but wow!"

I would need to plan well if I hoped to match tonight's action. I knew though that whatever we did that we would both enjoy our time together.

"Oh, and Kevin!"

"Yes."

"Make sure when you do me, that you treat me like a true slut, do me rough. Make me feel everything."