Yes Mommy...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny throws her leg over Jason to straddle him as she reaches back to grasp the hard wet object of her desire, gripping it and directing it to her pussy. The young blonde rocks her hips back and forth as the cock works its way deep inside her bald pussy. Jason stares intently into her eyes as he pulls her face to his allowing their lips to meet. The feelings of anger and disdain long since washed away as the stepsiblings shared a long passionate kiss.

Penny's bucking hips soon found the best rhythm as she fucked her brother trying to slide him all the way out before letting his cock back in. The stepsister wanted to fuck herself with the full length of her stepbrother's cock.

"Does it feel good?" Penny questioned in between her lips and Jason's locking together.

"Mmm yeah." Jason moaned as he laid back on the bare mattress enjoying the feel of his eighteen-year-old stepsister's pussy wrapped around his cock.

"Mmm... Ohh...Yess." The near breathless moans of Penny filled the room as she fucked herself with Jason's cock.

Natalie now forcefully fucking herself with her toy as she stares intently at her kids, the mother's pussy almost flooding the small office chair as she brings herself to orgasm. The mother trying to work the toy in and out at the same rhythm and pace in which Penny is bucking her hips back and forth on Jason. "You look so sexy riding that dick." Natalie moans as she watches the muscles in her daughter's butt cheeks clenching and releasing with each motion.

"Her pussy is amazing mommy." Jason grunts as he grips his sister's hips tightly trying to hold on to her as she rides him wildly.

"You like me riding your big cock." Penny manages to say in between her deep gasps for breath.

"Fuck yes, but fucking you is even better." Jason growls as he leans up to wrap his arms around her and rolls her onto her back. The older stepbrother returning to their starting position as he pushes her legs way up.

Penny moans loudly as her stepbrother has her ankles almost to her ears when he enters her. The powerful thrusts are now almost bottoming out inside Penny, as Jason is relentless. The young woman can no longer say anything the only noise escaping her mouth being incoherent noises. The sound of her moans drowning out everything in the room including Mommy's own noises.

"Oh my god he is tearing her in half." Mommy moaned to herself as she continued working her toy in and out. Her own body trembling as she brought herself to another orgasm. The stimulation from the toy paling in comparison to the stimulation she is receiving from the sex show happening on the nearby bed.

Jason growling like an animal as his flesh beats against Penny's, his motions picking up pace with each inward thrust. "I'm gonna cum." He finally manages to moan as he pushes himself all the way into his sister's pussy.

"Oh god yessss..." Penny moans as she feels the torrent of cum flooding her insides.

Jason pumps his cock in and out a few more times with short hard strokes making sure he has drained every drop from himself into her as Mommy wanted.

"Oh my god." Penny moaned as she reached down to run her fingers through the cum she could feel leaking out of her as Jason removed himself. The young woman taking the cum with her fingers so she could feed it to herself.

Natalie could not resist the sight as she moved quickly to the bed and buried her face into her daughter's creampie pussy. The mother's tongue plunged in with no warning as her daughter almost came off the bed from the shock.

Jason leaned back in the office chair to watch; his cock limp from over usage his body covered in sweat as he tried to stroke some life back into his deflated member.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it, sweetie." Natalie said as she finally ended her assault on her daughter's pussy.

"Please, Mommy don't stop you had me so close." Penny pleaded as she tried in vain to pull Mommy's head back to her pussy.

"No sweetie you have had enough for one night." Mommy said as she slapped her daughter's still cum stained pussy. "If you want more then you will have to wait until tomorrow. Now you be a good girl and go to bed." Natalie said as she threw a nearby sheet over her daughter.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good girl." Natalie said as she helped Jason get up out of the office chair. "Now you go to bed, and I am going to take Jason with me."

"But, but Mommy. Why does he get more and I don't?" Penny asked in a passive voice as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Remember young lady this all started because you were in trouble so, be good and maybe in the morning you can have more."

"Yes, Mommy..." Penny said as she wrapped up in the sheet. Her pussy ached from the rough fucking with the large cock of her stepbrother, she knew more sex would hurt more, but she was in a place she never been before. Penny had never been to a place where sex was a need instead of a want. She knew that Mommy was indeed punishing her by bringing her so close eating her cum filled pussy before stopping. Penny watched Mommy and Jason exit the room the jealous daughter knew Mommy was about to get fucked also. The young daughter still felt that what happened was wrong, but at the same time, she realized that being wrong was part of what made it so hot, and what pushed her to need it. Penny briefly contemplated making the bed but could not bring herself to even move as the exhausted young girl closed her eyes to get some sleep. She could not wait to see what tomorrow would bring.