Yes, Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But William slid out of her making both wince. "Turn around baby, on your stomach."

She complied, and shot him a glance over her shoulder.

He laid back on top of her, his elbows holding him up. "Spread your legs."

He was soon between her thighs again, his tip teasing her entrance as she moaned, burying her face in the sheets.

"Oh please..."

"Please what?"

"Please... fuck me, Professor." She added coyly, knowing his reaction would be what she wanted.

He groaned. "Such dirty language with your Professor, Miss Johnson, maybe you do deserve a lesson." He smirked and rammed in her all at once.

She screamed in the mattress, something that resembled his name. he was buried in her to the hilt, and started fucking her furiously, taking his revenge for all that teasing, her ass pressing on his stomach.

"Oh God... Professor I..." she broke off, ragged breaths exiting her mouth.

He growled, biting the flesh behind her neck. "Cum for me baby, I'm so ready."

"Professor... William!" she screamed as her wall clenched tightly on his cock, and he let out a final grunt, spilling himself inside her, his arms holding her figure underneath him.

When they recovered their breaths, William rolled off her and laid on his back next to her.

"You said you live alone now Paige?"

"I have a roommate" she turned to him. "But I don't live with my parents anymore. Why?"

"Would your roommate mind if you spent the night?" he pulled her closer, her face nuzzling in his chest. He felt her grin.

"I don't think so, I'll just text her to tell her I'm not coming home." She placed a kiss on his chest. "Thank you, Professor. It's kind of you to let me stay."

He chuckled. "No, it's very selfish of me." He propped himself up on an elbow. "I like having you in my bed. Would you object staying here more often?"

The smile that lit up her face told him everything he needed to know. She did say she had had a crush on him for years...

He planted a kiss on her lips. "Great, it's settled, consider this your house." He grinned at her astonished face. "Sleep baby, you'll need it."

12