Yes, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

He stepped closer again and thrust a hand up under my skirt, his fingers probing between my legs.

"You don't seem ready," he admonished. His other hand grasped my hair and pulled my head back, and he trailed kisses down my throat around my collar. His fingers pulsed inside me, caressing, and I moaned, needing more. With a grin, he pulled away. "Now you're ready."

I swallowed and replied shakily, "Yes, Sir."

As he led me through the house and out the door, I began to realize that he intended to keep the collar and leash on me all the way to the restaurant. My eyes darted nervously, checking for any neighbors watching, but there was no one in sight, and it was growing dark.

We made the trip in silence, my nerves growing worse with each minute, wondering when he would take off the collar and leash. Surely he wouldn't lead me through the restaurant, with everyone staring. Not with our friends watching!

We pulled into the parking lot, and I pressed myself back into the seat, hoping nobody looked in through the windows. My master looked at me for a moment after we parked, amused by my probably bright pink cheeks. Then he pulled something from his pocket, a black satin choker style necklace.

"This will be your collar for now. You will still obey me completely, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I nodded with relief.

He reached over to unbuckle my collar and clasp the satin around my neck. It was tight, and not my usual style of necklace, but no one would stare at it.

He let me out of the car and I followed demurely. We found our friends quickly enough and sat down, smiling and pretending everything was normal. We perused the menus, and when the server arrived, my master went first, ordering the steak.

Then he added, "And she will have the chicken alfredo."

My breath caught in surprise, but I handed the server my menu with a smile as if having my meal ordered for me was the most natural thing in the world. I eyed our friends discreetly as they ordered, wondering what they thought. If they noticed anything, they didn't make any sign.

I found it hard to focus on the conversation through the meal, self-conscious of my low cut shirt, convinced that they knew something was different, afraid they might guess what we were doing. I was wound so tightly that I jumped when my master placed his hand on my leg under the table. He grinned at me, obviously enjoying my discomfort. I smiled back, my heart thumping as he slid his hand upward briefly before returning it to the table.

The rest of the meal passed in a blur. As we said our goodbyes outside, I breathed a sigh of relief... which only lasted until we returned to our car and my master removed the necklace, picking up my collar. I nervously glanced back towards our friends, still outside. They only needed to look back to see me being collared. My master followed my gaze with that self-assured smile. Finally, our friends stepped into their car and drove off.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" He kissed my cheek, casually dipping a hand into my shirt to cup my breast.

"No, Sir," I said truthfully.

"You liked it, didn't you? You liked showing off like that. You wish you'd been wearing your collar in there, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, not so sure that wasn't truthful too.

He patted my head.

" You've been a good girl, so I've got a reward for you when we get home."

He didn't waste any time. The minute the door closed behind us, he slammed me against the wall, kissing my mouth hard. He unlatched my leash to pull off my shirt, but then snapped it back on again. The rest of my clothes were removed just as quickly, and he pulled me into the bedroom, throwing me face down onto the bed.

I lay for a moment catching my breath until I felt his warm breath on my thighs. Craning my neck to look back, I watched as he parted my legs, lifting them onto his shoulders, and began licking between my legs; long luxurious strokes that made me sigh, and then quicker, more forceful laps to make me gasp. I shook under his well-practiced tongue, burying my face in the mattress to muffle my cries.

After a few moments he stood, and with a quick zip, was soon sliding his hard length into me, making me cry out louder. He thrust into me quickly and I pushed back, craving all that he could give me. My desire had been on edge all evening, and now it felt ready to spill over. He slid a thumb over my round backside and down the crack. He paused for a moment, and I whimpered, but he only jerked at the leash.

"Do you decide when you get to cum?" he asked.

"No, Sir."

"Who does?"

"You do, Sir."

"That's right." He slapped my back with the leash end. "Don't forget it."

He began again, as quickly as before, and I felt something hard and slick slide down my crack where his thumb had been, then slowly begin to push inside. I twisted my head around to see and got a brief glimpse of my vibrator in his hand. He pushed it in gently, slowing his thrusts to match, filling me completely. I groaned and dropped my head to the mattress again. He built speed again, and I could feel myself on the edge.

"Sir," I gasped. "Sir, I'm going to cum."

"Did I say you could?"

"No, Sir, but... Sir, please... I can't... Please!"

He gave me a stinging slap.

"Go ahead. I told you I had a reward for you. Scream for me!"

He thrust in harder and faster, both with the vibrator and himself, and I let go, shouting and swearing in ecstasy. He came nearly the same time, grabbing onto me tightly. I collapsed onto the bed and he slid out of me to fall heavily at my side. I caught my breath and pulled out the vibrator.

Setting it aside, I pulled myself up into the proper kneeling position, waiting my next orders. My master sat up and looked at me with a tender smile for a moment, then reached up and unbuckled my collar.

"Your service is done. For now."

I raised my eyebrows. "I thought you said for the entire weekend. It's still only Saturday."

"Are you questioning me?"

"Of course I am," I threw back with a cheeky grin. "You took off my collar; you're not my master anymore. I can question you all I want."

He pulled me in for a gentle kiss.

"But I still don't have to answer you."

I laughed and left to clean up for bed, looking forward to next time I would play the pet.

12