Yes Sir

Story Info
Pushing her limits after work.
3.4k words
4.43
37.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you in the reflection of your vanity as I walk into the bedroom. You've just gotten home from work and you're in the middle of changing. I take a moment to admire your body from behind. Your skirt is in a pile at your feet, leaving your legs bare up to the thin white panties covering your ass. Looking in the mirror, I can see just a hint of the matching bra through the open blouse you've yet to take off.

"Hello love," you purr. You catch sight of me in the mirror and smile as you remove your earrings. "Wanna help me finish getting out of these clothes?"

I can tell you're in a playful mood this afternoon. But I have something a bit less...playful...in mind for today.

I walk up behind you and run my fingers through your long blonde hair, my eyes closing as I feel the silky strands flow across my hands. You close your eyes and sigh happily. I grip your hair tighter and pull your head back gently and bring my lips close to your ear.

"Hands on the dresser. And don't move them."

Your eyes snap open and you flash me a look full of questions in the mirror, but move your hands forward to place them on the edge of your dresser. You have to lean forward slightly and your blouse rides up higher revealing the lacy top of your panties. The unbuttoned front of your blouse falls open and I get a better look at the swell of your breasts. They're barely contained by the cups of your bra. I have to exercise a considerable amount of control not to reach around your back and let my hands do the cupping instead. But I have other plans for today so I lean back and satisfy myself with nothing more than a longing glance.

I hook my thumbs into the sides of your panties and slide them down your long, toned legs. I get an up-close look at your firm ass as you step out of the lacy briefs. I put them in my pocket as I stand back up.

"On your knees," I command.

You look back at me through the mirror. "What are you up to...eek!"

You squeak as my hand connects with your ass. The satisfying pop brings a red blush to your ass cheek that slowly fades back to smooth white.

"The only acceptable answer is 'Yes Sir'. Is that understood?" My voice takes on a firm edge as I meet your eyes in the mirror. Your gaze lowers slowly as you start to realize your role today. You back away from the dresser and sink to your knees on the thick carpet.

"Yes Sir," you say softly, your eyes still downcast.

I walk around you, taking an opportunity to admire your figure. Regular gym time and healthy eating has kept you in amazing shape. Your curves are accentuated by the flat stomach and toned legs you've worked so hard to maintain. I'm so lucky to have a gorgeous woman like you to call my own. And occasionally play kinky games with.

I tell you to raise your arms and I remove your thin blouse. You're left now in just your bra, barely containing your firm and perky tits. I can see the small bulge in the cups that hint at the hard nipples underneath. You keep your arms raised above your head as I release the clasps and slide the final piece of your clothing from your body.

"Arms down, hands behind your back," I command. You drop your arms and cross your wrists behind your back. You've never been in this position before, but by reflex you straighten your back and drop your shoulders. The result is impressive. Your large tits are thrust out proudly, the hard pink nipples swollen with excitement. I circle you again. You must remember some of the submissive scenes we've watched, because your head stays straight ahead and your eyes fixed on some point in front of you while I move.

I step back behind you and remove my own clothes. My hard cock springs free of my pants as I toss everything into the corner before moving back to where you can see. Your eyes come off the point in the wall you've been studying so intently and fix instead on my erection. I can see the want in your eyes, mingled with a small trace of fear. I love having that control over you, knowing you have no idea what comes next.

I come around to stand directly in front of you. You've kept your head straight, but your eyes are still glued to my dick as it bobs in front of you.

"Open your mouth." I speak softly but you can feel the power in my words. Your mouth opens slowly, your soft pink lips forming a wide O. I position the head of my cock at the entrance to your mouth and tease your lips. You bob your head forward slightly trying to draw me into the warm wet recesses.

"Ah ah ah. None of that. Stay still." You pull back to the upright position you've been holding. I look down at you again, admiring your tits, before pushing forward once more. The head of my hard cock slips easily into your mouth and I can feel your tongue come alive, rubbing on the underside of my shaft. I know you want to have control of this situation, to keep your gag reflex in check. That's why I'm taking over. Pushing your limits is on the menu today.

I reach forward to hold your head in my hands. Slowly, I slide my cock deeper into your mouth before pulling almost all the way out. The ridge of my head is just inside your lips and I feel your tongue again, drawing circles on the sensitive head.

"Such a talented tongue," I purr. You turn your eyes up to me, reveling in the praise for your skills. I slide into your mouth again as your eyes stay locked on mine. I can see the uncertainty you're feeling about this loss of control, but trust is reflected there as well. I push myself deeper into your mouth and pull back, fucking your mouth. My hands guide your head up and down on my slick shaft as you relax into the rhythm of the fucking. My strokes start to get longer as I get near the back of your throat with each thrust. Your eyes reveal the mix of fear, trust, and arousal you're feeling. Submission fits you well, it seems.

I slow my thrusts until my cock stills in your mouth. Gently, I push forward. I can see the reaction in your eyes as you realize what I'm trying to do, but like a good submissive you stay still. The tip of my rod reaches the back of your mouth and I feel the slight jump as your gag reflex kicks in. I pull back a bit to let you get comfortable before pushing forward again. Your lips flex around my shaft and the rush of air from your nose stirs in the close-cropped hair on my pubic area. You gag a bit, but you stay in place.

"Good girl." Your eyes light up with the praise, despite your precarious situation. I keep up my position, pushing forward and pulling back right at the edge of your gagging point. Each time I thrust your reaction lessens, until I'm able to brush the back of your throat with only a hint of a gag.

All this thrusting combined with the hot wetness of your mouth and the ministrations of your tongue quickly bring me to the edge of an orgasm. With a regretful sigh, I pull my cock from your mouth. You take a few deep gulps of air, your breasts heaving with the act.

"Up," I command. Keeping your fingers interlaced behind you to avoid breaking your pose, you rock back on your heels and stand up. I point to the bed and you walk across the room before turning to face me.

"How do you want me, Sir?" The question, the slight innocence of your tone, and your downcast eyes combine into a remarkable effect. My heart pounds in my chest and my cock jumps involuntarily.

I take another moment to admire your body. Full hips below a narrow waist. Large breasts that haven't lost their firmness. Tight and hard pink nipples, standing proudly off your tit flesh. Your legs are slightly spread, and I can see a hint of your pussy lips peeking out from between them. You catch my fiery gaze and I can see the flush travel from your chest up to your cheeks.

I'm done admiring, and I'm ready for the next round. "On your knees. Face down." I watch as you grin slightly, turn around, and climb onto the bed. You face away from me as you shuffle across the bed before leaning forward and letting your upper body fall to the plush surface. "Good girl," I say again, praising you for accomplishing the whole task without letting your hands move from behind your back.

I'm treated to an enchanting view as you lie there. You've spread your legs slightly again, so nothing is hidden from my view. I can see your pink lips clearly now. They shine with wetness, and a drop has collected on the blue bead of your clit piercing. The small nub of your clit peeks out from beneath it, and I lick my lips. Your pussy is begging to be filled, but I'm not quite ready to oblige it. My eyes travel up to the tight pucker of your asshole. I grin as I realize you've been getting full Brazilian waxes.

I reach into the bedside table and remove a set of red silk-rope handcuffs. Your upturned ass rocks slightly as I climb up on the bed with you. Taking your left wrist in my hand, I slip one of the handcuffs over it. I bring your hands down to your knees and secure the handcuff to your other wrist so your arms are tied off behind your knees. You're bound up in just the inviting position I want you in.

I move back behind you and take in another look at the delicious sight before me. You're tied up in our bed with your ass thrust up in the air. And I know you're waiting for me to do whatever I want.

I have a sudden thought and I grab my phone from the bedside table. I snap a picture of your upturned ass, and I see the involuntary spasm of your pussy as you realize what I'm doing. I can see a thin trickle of wetness making its way down the inside of your thigh. I set my phone back down and lean in to your exposed pussy. I feel you twitch as my tongue makes contact with your thigh. The sweet tangy taste of your juices fires my desire even more, and I slowly lick my way towards your hot cunt. I follow the trail of liquid up your soft skin until I make contact with your hard clit. You whimper softly as I flick at your button and the metal bar you had put in your clit hood. My tongue travels up further, plunging into your velvety folds and teasing your nectar from you. I flick between your folds and travel further. You squirm as I tease the sensitive skin between your pussy and asshole. And you squeak out loud as my tongue traces around the tight skin of your tight rear hole itself.

Satisfied with my brief taste of you, I get back up on my knees and position the head of my cock at the entrance to your cunt. It is immediately coated in your juices and I feel you push back against me, trying to seat my cock deep inside you.

My hand comes down hard on your ass again, forming a red mark that somehow serves to excite me even more. You jump forward at the sharp pain.

"We've covered this already. Stay still." The silky firmness of my voice matches the rigidness of my dick as I slide it all the way into your dripping pussy. I can feel the pulsing of your muscles and I know you're struggling not to cum with my first thrust. I pull back until the head of my cock is barely inside you, mimicking the earlier face fucking you received so well. I push back in forcefully, fucking you with deep thrusts. I hear and feel my balls slapping your clit with each thrust. You moan beneath me and your pussy clenches me even tighter. I keep up a regular pace as the tension builds in you. Suddenly you scream and a gush of liquid splashes against my legs as your orgasm washes over you. The abruptness of your orgasm takes me over the edge and I flood your pussy with hot cum. In turn, my jets of cum set off another orgasm in you and I feel a second gush squirt onto the bed.

I stay buried deep within you as you come down from your back-to-back orgasms. The tight wet heat of your pussy massages me back to full hardness with surprising quickness. Feeling my renewed state, you whimper into the bedspread.

"Please Sir."

"Please what?"

"Please. Fuck me again. Fuck me hard. Sir."

I grin at your quick catch and my cock stirs within you. I love the way dirty talk sounds coming from you. I begin to thrust again, slowly building your desire back up. You're moaning and breathing heavy again as I reach one hand up and run it down your arched back. My fingers slip over your full ass and I lightly slap it, taking pleasure in the sight of your cheeks shaking. I'm glad to see your rigorous exercise has served only to firm up your ass, not make it bony or reduce its shape.

My fingers trace further, to the top of your ass and into the cleft. Your squirming increases as my fingers slip down to rub your asshole and tease around it. I stop thrusting reach to the side of the bed, seeking a tube of AstroGlide sitting there. I maintain my thrusting as I pop the cap on the bottle.

"Oh yesssss..." you sigh as I pour some of the cold lube down onto the tight skin of your ass. I use my finger to spread the lube around before pressing it firmly against your rosebud. You squeal again as my fingertip slides gently into your ass. Looking down, I see your hands grasping your calves as my cock continues pumping into you. I push my finger farther into your tight bottom and start fucking you in time with the thrusting of my cock. Your moans increase in volume as you're penetrated in both holes. I draw my finger almost all the way out of you and add a second finger. Your tight ring of muscle resists at first, but with gentle pulsing I manage to slip both fingers fully into the tight space. Leaving my fingers buried in your ass, I remove my slick member from your pussy. A small dribble of our combined cum pours from the sheath I just vacated. Pulling my fingers from your ass, I lean over close to your head. Your eyes are closed and your cheeks are flushed, lips parted as you pant with lust.

"You want me to fuck you some more, pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"You want to feel my hard cock inside you?"

"Mmmm. Yes Sir."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want that hot cock inside me Sir. I want you to use me."

"Good girl."

"I want you to cum inside me again. Please Sir."

"Anything else?"

"Yes Sir. I want you in my ass this time."

"You read my mind, love."

I stand back up and take my slick cock in my hand. Your ass and pussy seem to reach back for me as you strain against the silk cuffs. I take the head of my cock and rub it in the lube still coating your skin. You hold your breath when I push the head of my manhood against your pink asshole. Despite the stretching I already did, the muscles of your ass resist my invasion at first.

"Relax lover," I whisper, encouraging you with a gentle caress of your ass. My other hand snakes between our bodies and seeks out your clit. You jump a little as I find your hotspot, and the sudden distraction allows me to thrust the head of my cock into your ass. The muscles of your sphincter clamp down on me right behind the head, almost bringing me to my second orgasm. I stop moving, trying hard to fight off the urge to cum. Regaining control of myself, I renew my fingering of your clit and push forward into your ass. Your muscles relax and I start to slip deeper into you.

The heat and tautness of your back door are driving me quickly to the point of no return. I look down into your eyes and notice that you're biting your lip to keep from screaming in ecstasy. I grin at you, place my free hand on your hip, and pull you back against me with a firm thrust. You lose the battle with your body as you scream out and I feel you squirt for the third time today. I catch this gush of fluid in my hand and I bring my fingers up to taste you. You asshole is clenching against the base of my cock as your tangy nectar excites my tongue. Knowing I can't last much longer, I put my hands on either side of your hips and start to pull out of your ass. When I feel the ring of your ass grip my cockhead I drive back into you, eliciting another scream of pleasure. I push you forward and pull you back into me, fucking your tight ass with increasing speed. Suddenly I'm at the brink and I fall over the cliff into a tremendous orgasm. My balls tighten and cum shoots out of me, flooding your ass with hot fluid. The splash of cum in your ass causes you to cum again, milking my prick of everything I have. It feels like I come and come for hours, for days on end, until finally I fall back to earth and collapse forward onto your back.

I manage to catch my breath, pick myself up and pull back from you. My softening cock slips from your ass with a satisfying pop. You look back at me from your exposed position and I'm reminded again how lucky I am to have such a sexy toy to play with.

"Sir, may I be untied now?" you ask demurely. The flush of your multiple orgasms still lingers on your cheeks as your breathing returns to normal.

I take one final look at you. Your mesmerizing eyes gaze at me with your cheek flat against the bed. Somehow, they retain a bright innocence despite our activities and your current position. Your ass is still thrust up in the air, held there by your manacled hands. Your pussy lips are flushed and dark pink, evidence of the thorough fucking you received. And your tight asshole is still a little open from being stretched by my cock. A thin stream of cum is leaking from your ass, down and over your flushed pussy lips.

I reach over to pick up my phone from the bed and take several pictures of your well-fucked state before releasing your hands.

As we lie down together on the bed, you press your breasts against me and I feel your still-hard nipples on my skin. You nuzzle your head into your favorite spot on my neck and I tilt my head down to kiss your forehead.

"I love you my darling," I softly whisper to you. You pick your head up to gaze into my eyes. I find it so easy to get lost in those magical eyes of yours.

"I love you too. Sir." You grin slyly at me and wink before nuzzling back where you were.

I smile to myself as we drift off to sleep, wrapped comfortably in each other's arms.