Yes Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
943 Followers

After squirming from the force of the spank, Gemma's focus was entirely on taking the smile off her face and not laughing. "I'm sorry, Master."

There was a pause and then Reginald's lips moved closer to Gemma's ears as he finally asked, "What did you just call me?"

Gemma's eyes widened at the question. "I called you-...fuck..." She swore with realization. "I'm sorry, Sir. It was a slip of the tongue." Gemma squealed as Reginald repeatedly slapped her breasts hard, taking full advantage of her toplessness.

"Are my rules unfair? Are they too difficult for you?" Reginald's voice rose as he scolded her, slapping her ass again and switching it up so she didn't know when she was going to get it from the top or the bottom.

"No Sir! I'm so sorry, Sir!" Gemma desperately pleaded, doing her best to deny her natural urge to flinch.

"Maybe I shouldn't even give you my cock. Maybe I'll just fuck my wife instead. Just leave you here."

"Please don't do that, Sir!" Gemma genuinely begged.

"Why shouldn't I?!" He urged.

Gemma blushed profusely as she finally answered. "Because I appreciate your cock more than she does..."

Reginald tugged at Gemma's earlobe with his teeth. "You're lucky that answer made me horny."

"What? Like...at just this moment? You were horny the second you saw me, Sir." Gemma grinned mischievously back at him.

"Did I ask for your backtalk?" Reginald growled, giving her ass another hard spank.

"No Sir!" Gemma gasped as she was forcibly bent over the counter again, licking her lips with need as she heard her employer unzipping his pants. "I'll shut my filthy slut mouth."

"That's what I thought." Reginald growled gruffly as he pulled out his aforementioned cock and shoved it to the hilt up Gemma's wet cunt.

"FUCK!" Gemma cried out as she was mercilessly pounded, Reginald's thrusts jolting her hard against the counter, making her hold on for dear life if she wanted any hope of thrusting back. And thrust back she did, planting her heels as firmly on the floor as Reginald's manic pounding allowed, rolling her hips against him and working her pussy around his cock, matching his pace and ferocity.

"Who's my little slut?" Reginald groaned, his thick cock straining against Gemma's tight pussy, throbbing wildly inside of her. His arm wrapped menacingly around Gemma's neck, not cutting off her air yet but threatening to.

Gemma shuddered in ecstasy as he gripped her body against his while she answered, "I am, Sir. I'm a filthy dumb little slut honored that you let me worship your cock."

"I don't think you're filthy or dumb." Lyra stated directly.

"Oh shit!" Gemma gasped at the sudden intrusion. She hadn't even seen Lyra enter the kitchen. She was just suddenly standing there next to the counter. "Ma'am, I am so sorry!" Gemma was able to blurt out between moans as Reginald didn't stop in the slightest.

Lyra's face remained in its usual stern expression as she looked at the almost violently intimate scene and over to the partial sandwich, her eyes narrowing. "I was wondering what was taking you so long. I should have figured..."

"I'll make you another one, Ma'am." Gemma gasped, her focus returning and causing her hips to move again. "I'll make him cum really quick."

"Fuck yeah you will, you fucking whore!" Reginald groaned, redoubling his thrusting efforts to help speed up the process. "How was your day, Lyra dear?"

Lyra continued to look at the two with slight curiosity before turning her attention to her husband. "It was productive. 'The Fall' is almost done. Though I'm worried that you're going to make us late for the exhibition or that you have forgotten about it altogether."

"Of course not, Dear. I wouldn't forget such a thing." Reginald lied, causing a slight snicker to be heard from Gemma. He quickly covered the sound up by putting more pressure on Gemma's throat, continuing to give her every inch of him, vigorously filling her tight slit.

"Yes, you would." Lyra cocked her head sharply to the side. "You forget my events all the time, Reggie. You only remember half of them because she reminds you. Anyway, focus on what you're doing. I don't want you dragging this out. I'm hungry."

Reginald growled in agreement as well as pleasure while Gemma's pussy squeezed and massaged his cock with every thrust. When she said she was going to make him cum fast, it wasn't just talk, Gemma was clearly very skilled in that regard. But Reginald was also just as familiar with her body as Gemma quivered, putting more effort than she should have needed into staying upright.

"I'm...gonna...cum...Sir..." Gemma choked out through Reginald's grip.

"Oh? Are you, now?" Reginald taunted, grinding his hips against Gemma's ass and releasing her hair so that he could reach between her legs and finger her clit, getting a very immediate reaction.

"P...please let me cum, Sir! I'm so close! Please, Sir!" Gemma begged, her body bucking and writhing with desperate animalistic need.

Reginald bent forward, his pace not slowing even slightly as his teeth nipped at Gemma's earlobe causing her to jump and then he whispered, "Cum for me then, Gemma."

"OH MY GOD!" Gemma screamed as the orgasm wracked through her small form, Reginald's grip and the counter being the only things keeping her up as her legs betrayed her. This only excited Reginald as he took advantage of Gemma's increased volume, doing his damnedest to quite literally fuck her silly. The pleasure was almost too intense, Gemma's eyes rolling in the back of her head and her mouth wide as she screamed in ecstasy.

It was clear when Gemma's orgasm had ebbed enough that she could focus on Reginald again, who usually wasn't too far behind her when it came to cumming. Proving that this was not going to be an exception, Gemma regained her footing and started to work his throbbing dick once again, feeling how close he was. Her every motion was designed to bring his orgasm faster. And Gemma's plan was obviously working as Reginald's breathing got more ragged and erratic.

Gemma turned back, grinning widely as Reginald grit his teeth, panting hard with the build up. Her excitement only rose, her pace quickening to get him over that last sexual hurdle. Gemma squealed with glee as Reginald's grip on her tightened while he let out a loud howl of pleasure, his cock filling her pussy with his seed, violently shuddering with each orgasmic spasm.

The two of them paused for a period, reveling in the aftershocks and basking in the general post-coital contentment. Gemma licked her lips, turning back again. "May I please clean you off, Sir?"

Reginald grinned, giving Gemma's ass a tender spank while answering back, "You may."

Gemma immediately turned around and dropped to her knees. Reginald's cock was balls deep in her mouth just as quickly. He gripped the counter hard as Gemma's head bobbed, her tongue lapping up both the taste of her and himself from his shaft. There was always movement, be it the suction of her cheeks, the movement of her head, or the way her tongue swirled and explored her employer's dick. They moaned together as she catered to his needs, feeling him stiffening again in her mouth. This only excited her, making Gemma focus even more on him.

"From what I've heard between you two, if she continues to do that it will lead into another sexual session, one of which we do not have the time for." Lyra stated calmly from her seat in the corner.

"Mm?" Gemma queried, looking up to Reginald with her mouth still full.

Reginald sighed, petting Gemma's head. "Lyra's right. That will be all, Gemma."

Gemma took her time, slowly moving her head back to release his cock, deliciously savoring it before letting it go with a final popping sound and giving it a soft kiss. "Thank you, Sir."

"You're most welcome." Reginald stated with a lustful growl as Gemma placed his dick back inside his pants and zipped them up before standing back up, licking her lips again.

"Would you like something to eat as well, Sir?" Gemma asked, wetting a paper towel and wiping off her lips but knowing better than to redress herself without being instructed to, at least until her shift was over.

Reginald leered deeply at Gemma's topless form before his eyes reached hers again. "I am finding myself a bit...hungry."

Gemma blushed at the attention and fidgeted slightly, biting her bottom lip. "I don't think we have time for that, Sir..."

"Surely you have time to make him something to eat while you make my sandwich over." Lyra chimed in.

Gemma grinned at Reginald before turning to his wife. "I don't think he wanted actual food, ma'am. He meant hungry as in aroused so-"

"She is right." Lyra interrupted, turning sternly to Reginald. "Whatever that sentence was going to end with, we don't have time for. Please get ready, Reggie."

"Yes, dear. On my way." Reginald chuckled softly before leaning against Gemma and giving her ass a very hard spank that echoed through the kitchen, prompting the maid to let out a small yelp. "I wasn't aware that you'd suddenly become so bold, speaking for me like that."

"Sorry, Sir." Gemma bowed her head. "That wasn't my place and I apologize."

"Reginald..." Lyra warned.

"I'm going. I'm going." Reginald sighed, "Apology accepted, Gemma. Don't do it again."

"Yes Sir..." Gemma quickly responded to Reginald's retreating figure, now going back to her previous task of toasting another two pieces of bread. "Ma'am? Would it be okay if I were to use the meat that I already cut?"

Lyra immediately darted her gaze to the partially made sandwich and then to Gemma again. "That is acceptable this time. But on the whole, you know how I feel about cutting corners. Also, you may dress yourself again."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." Gemma nodded, pulling her top up once more without the support of her destroyed bra. While this did technically cover her, it also meant that as Gemma's full breasts pressed against the thin material, her hard nipples were very evident. Reginald was quite the fan of this. Gemma ignored this and focused once more on the sandwich, not bothering to pull up her panties, which had somehow found itself in the distance where she couldn't see.

"I'm sorry for the wait, ma'am." Gemma politely offered the four squares to Lyra once the sandwich was done.

Lyra glanced at the sandwich and then at some of the cum that had dripped on the floor from Gemma's pussy. "Better you than me. I do assume you will clean that up?"

Gemma's cheeks colored red once more as she quickly nodded. "Of course, ma'am. Now that you have your food." Kneeling, Gemma got the cleaning supplies under the sink and proceeded to clean the evidence of her and Reginald's time together. She could hear Lyra enjoying the sandwich and even her simple moans of approval of the small dish washed over the maid for a job well done. When she got up to look for her panties, she saw that at some point between her getting the cleaning supplies and putting them back Lyra had finished her sandwich and left. She swore that woman was Batman.

Gemma chuckled, washing the dish Lyra left behind as her phone buzzed. She looked down to see a message from Reginald.

'Missing something?'

Gemma rolled her eyes at the simple but coy message. Well, that explains what happened to her underwear. 'You are an evil, evil man. Also, I hope you're ready because your wife is on her way up.'

'I am. Thanks for the heads up though. I think I'll keep my little...souvenir...during the exhibition. A little keepsake for if I feel the need to go be by myself. You don't mind, do you?'

'No Sir.' Gemma typed back, biting her bottom lip and fidgeting uncomfortably. He knew what implications like that did to her. He really was being mean, so she fired back. 'Now that I'm all alone in the kitchen, I have a keepsake of yours inside of me as well. I'm tasting it right now.' And she was. Glancing at the door to make sure Lyra hadn't teleported in the room again, Gemma felt between her wet legs and licked the cum off her fingers, loving how her and Reginald tasted together. The only thing better than the taste was the fact that Reginald hadn't replied yet, which implied that Lyra was clearly there and talking to him so that he couldn't respond to Gemma without being rude. For now at least, she won.

Once she felt that her pussy and the kitchen for that matter was as clean as it was going to get, Gemma went into the main hall to see them off. She didn't have to wait for long as Lyra and Reginald walked down the large staircase, complimenting each other like no one else could. Reginald's eyes bulged slightly as he saw Gemma, which wasn't helped as she slowly licked her lips, giving him a reminder of their conversation.

"Do enjoy yourselves, ma'am...Sir..." Gemma stated politely as they passed her to go downstairs into the foyer.

"We will." Lyra replied.

"Thank you, Gemma." Reginald said, flashing Gemma a small bit of a lacy undergarment in his pocket as a reminder as well.

Gemma shuddered slightly in a very delayed aftershock, hiding her moan as much as she could but still seeing Reginald grin back at her over his shoulder. "You're welcome, Master."

This caused Reginald to stop and turn back entirely to face his maid, who looked back at him with a bemused grin. "You little-..."

"Punish her later, Reginald. We're already probably going to be late." Lyra stated with a sigh.

"Oh, I will." Reginald growled. "Book me a three-hour block with you tomorrow."

"...yes, Sir..." Gemma shrank back slightly as the door closed behind them, but couldn't wipe the coy smirk from her face. She could be a bit of a brat sometimes. And she was going to pay for that tomorrow. For three hours.

Yum.

marx810
marx810
943 Followers
12