Yes, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove up to a small bar you liked to frequent with your friends. We parked, and you gave my nipple one last squeeze before we got out of the car. The wind was picking up, and my blouse almost blew up. I moved to smooth it down quickly, and all you did was push me firmly toward the entrance. Stepping inside, I noticed a small group of people at the bar, and a few guys playing pool in the corner. They knew you, and called out greetings. I kept my eyes down, figuring you wouldn't want me 'checking any of them out.' The bartender gave you a warm hello as you guided me toward the pool table, your hand still firmly cupped around my ass.

"Hey fellas," you said easily, and the four guys greeted you back. I waited for you to introduce me, but all you did was pull up a barstool for yourself next to the wall. "Stand here," you said to me, pointing to the floor next to the bar stool. I stood close to the wall, and as I felt your hand trailing a line on the back of my thigh, I remembered to spread my legs a bit wider.

"Who's your friend, buddy?" I heard one of the guys ask. "Introduce us," another one chimed in. I was peeking at them from under my lowered eyelids, trying to see what their reaction to me was.

"This is my girl," you answered them, and the possessive tone of your voice sent a shiver through me. "She's all mine, so don't any of you get any ideas." They all murmured denials, though I wondered how sincerely they meant them. "Next round is ours, if you guys don't mind."

I couldn't believe my ears. You wanted me to play pool in this outfit with no underwear on? In front of your friends? Amazed, I lifted my head to look at you, wondering if you really meant it. Your fingers were becomingly amazingly bold, and I felt the cool air of the bar swirling between my legs, cooling the cunt you'd made so hot and moist. I didn't want to show my tits and cunt off to your friends, and I would have to if you made me go through with this. I had some self-respect, didn't I? I was about to tell you I'd had enough of this game, when your fingers once again started probing my juicy cunt. Sliding in and out, so slowly, so deeply. Using two fingers, you took at least one full minute to slide as deep inside me as you could, and another minute to slide back out. When your fingers escaped my tightening hole, you scraped your fingernail back and forth across my clit a few times, gave it a squeeze, then resumed your slow finger fucking.

I could tell by your friends' awkward silence that they noticed your handling of me. They continued playing however, and I continued getting hotter. I bit my lip, forcing myself to stay quiet. I tried as unobtrusively as I could to slide my heeled feet further apart. In, and out, slow and sure, your fingers fucked me. By the time your friends had finished their game, I knew your hand must have been covered in juice. You again wiped it on the inside of my thigh, and moved to stand.

Grabbing two cues, you spoke to me. "Let's show them how it's done, honey." A wicked smile played across your face. "Why don't you rack 'em?" I looked at you, for a second pondering whether or not I should comply. Once again, though, the monstrous bulge in your pants convinced me. Obediently, I moved to retrieve all the balls, and set them in place. Your friends took seats at each side of the table – all would have good views I was sure. Moving to break, I lowered myself, feeling the cool air hit my cunt. I cringed, knowing it was in full view of two of the guys sitting behind me. As I struck the ball with the cue, I cringed again – my breasts jiggled with the impact. My blouse didn't cover a thing when I bent over, and I knew they could see my tits hanging down – and the nipples you'd made rock hard in the car.

Straightening up, I glanced at the guys. I felt a small rush of pride, noticing their mouths opened slightly, and even saw one of them had a hard on showing through his jeans. I glanced again to you, and you had a slight frown. Quickly my eyes moved back to the table. As we played, I knew my pussy was getting tighter and wetter as I showed it off. Every time I smacked a ball with the cue, my tits jiggled. I began to wonder if you weren't purposely playing badly, just so I would have to shoot more often. I was not a good pool player, so the game went on for a while. It took me a few tries to make a decent shot, and all of yours were going bad. After twenty minutes, though, few of the balls were left on the table.

The last few shots were difficult – I had to bend deeply to reach them. During my final shot, I felt you standing behind me. As I made the mark, your finger slid into me as deep as you could get it. I stayed bent over, and I noticed one of your friends rubbing himself out of the corner of my eye. Your finger finally left me, and I moved to stand.

"She needs practice, don't you guys think?" You directed the statement at your friends, but I knew you were sending me a message. I figured there would be more pool games in my future as your slut.

"Ok, I think you guys have seen enough for tonight. I'm gonna close up the place." Your friends all started trying to dissuade you, begging for another game. "Nope, me and my girl have plans," you said, your hand again on my ass. "Charlie," you called to the bartender, "Close up shop."

"You got it, boss." I had had no idea you owned this bar. I stood at the edge of the pool table, as your friends and the few other customers in the place started for the door. I could tell they kept throwing glances back in our direction, and wanted to stay. Finally, though, they were all gone except for Charlie.

"Give me fifteen minutes, boss, and I'll be out of your way." Charlie started wiping down tables. "Take your time, Charlie," you reassured him. "We'll be back in the corner booth over here, out of your way."

Pushing me towards the corner, I noticed a hidden booth I hadn't seen. It was padded with red velvet, and there was actually no table, just a wide seat with backrests that tilted back at an angle. You moved to sit down, and patted your lap. "Sit down baby, that's a good girl." I moved to settle myself on your knee, my cunt resting on your thigh. "Good job for a beginning slut. I think you'll do me a fine job. You certainly blew my friends' socks off, and I was impressed too." I knew you were telling the truth, as I could feel your cock pressing against my ass. I slid further back on your lap, trying to feel more of you.

I heard you unzip your pants, and I felt a wave of anticipation roll through me. Lifting my hips up, you slid to the edge of the seat, and pushed your other leg in between my thighs. I felt the tip of your cock hit my ass, and my juices poured. Guiding my hips, you positioned my cunt at the tip of your cock, and started lowering me onto you. I groaned, loud, then louder, as I felt the delicious sensation of you filling me up. The lower I moved, the louder I was. "That's right, my little slut lets me know she likes it." You grunted the statement in my ear. Finally, the whole length of you was in me, and my hips rocked involuntarily. You leaned back in the seat, and I leaned forward, resting my hands on your knees. I was in heaven.

I felt the ridge at the tip of your cock as you fucked me. It hit my g-spot in a rhythm that drove my insane. I felt that familiar hardness in your cock, the kind that let me know there was no turning back, and I let out a loud cry. "Fuck me!" I shouted, forgetting all about Charlie. "Tell me slut," you answered, "tell me what you want."

"I want you to FUCK ME." This I yelled louder, and you obligingly started pounding me with that cock as I slammed my hips down on you. A few more times your tip stimulated my g-spot, and I knew I was coming. "Make your slut come!" This I said as my cunt started squeezing, tight, tighter, and finally I felt the walls pounding together as I screamed in ecstasy. Fast and quick the walls of my cunt pounded, intense, milking the cum right out of you as I heard you scream in a climax. My cunt was milking you, and I felt your load filling me, and I couldn't believe myself saying, "That's right, fill it up! Your slut needs you to fill her up with that good stuff. Your slut needs a good fucking!"

It went on for minutes. Your cock spasming inside my pulsing cunt. Your hands on my hips, which were still rocking. My cunt continued to pound in an agonizing sweetness. Finally, we were able to calm sufficiently to just rock gently back and forth, my cunt still wanting to milk your cock.

"Good little slut. Very, very good." I noticed that Charlie had left, and had locked the door behind him. "I think you have performed excellently tonight." You sat up, cock still in me. Leaning around to finger my nipples, your next words made me shiver.

"Want more? You'll have to beg." Oh god yes, I wanted more. I wanted to stay in that bar forever. I began to ask, plead, whine. "Get down on your knees." I rose from you, feeling empty without you inside me. Turning around, I kneeled down. "Please, please fuck your slut more. Make me your whore, fuck me again. Please."

Finally, after I had begged and pleaded, you let me suck your cock a bit. I cleaned you up so well, and left you once again stiff. "Please, tell me what to do. Anything. Just more fucking. Please."

"Fine," you said. "I think you've convinced me you want more. Get on the pool table. Climb up there, and wait for me on your hands and knees."

Oh, how those words thrilled me. You had promised me satisfaction if I became your slut, and indeed, the rest of the evening provided it. You fucked me doggy style on the pool table, laid me on the bar and fucked me, even sat me on a bar stool and licked my cunt to orgasm with your tongue. Each time I came, I heard you calling me your little slut, your little whore. Each time I loved it.

Finally, we spent ourselves to exhaustion. I could barely move, I had come so many times. You picked me up, carrying me tenderly to the car. As you settled me in, you whispered in my ear.

"One more rule about my slut – she gets taken care of by me, and me alone. She doesn't need to worry about anything but being mine." I smiled at you, and you drove me back to your apartment. And I've been living there ever since.

12