"Yes, Sir!" Pt. 01

Story Info
Returning home for the holidays...
2k words
4.25
29.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M HOME!" She called as she walked through the front door of her dad's house. Not that anyone would care really. She had just came back from college for her winter break and had just driven all the way back home to see her dad for the holidays. It had been a tough couple of years since mum had passed away, and Dad was really struggling.

It was freezing outside and it took a good five minutes just to release her tight young body of all the layers of clothing she'd had to wear to stay alive! The girl stood at about 5'1" 135lbs. with a nice perky set of 36d boobs, and dark brown hair with cherry red highlights and big innocent brown eyes. As she was removed her coats she had failed to realized Marcus walk in the room. He was a friend of her dad's for as long as the brunette could remember; like a family member to them. Heck she even called him--

"Uncle Marc!" she squealed excitedly, she launched herself at the tall male, he looked at her alarmed but managed to catch her before she went crashing to the ground. The girl was as heavy as a bag of sugar to him, and just as sweet. She pecked her 'uncle's' cheek and grinned at him. It had been too long since she saw this man. Far too long.

"Hey you" he winked holding her up and around his waist, in a seemingly innocent position. "Been waiting here for a couple of hours, your dad got asked to extend his business trip so asked me to hang about and keep an eye on the place while he was gone... I knew he forgot you were due home today, don't mind the company till he gets back, do you?"

"Awh really? Well that sucks about Dad, but sure, I'd love the company! I have been sitting in my car talking back to my radio for hours" she giggled and slid down him and steadied herself as her feet touched back down onto the floor. When she said she would love the company what she really wanted to say was more along the lines off 'My pussy could do with the company. I haven't been fucked in at least a month!' but she kept that naughty little thought to herself, her innocent smile still spread across her pretty young mouth.

To tell you the truth, her boyfriend had left earlier than planned due to a family emergency, granted they and fucked like rabbits the day before he got the call, but she had not had any fun since then and she was pretty much gagging for some attention. Not to mention that Marcus was fucking gorgeous! He was maybe about, well, she guessed ages with her dad, so 46? Maybe? She was sure she had heard him mention them going to school together. Anyway, he stood at about 6'0" tall, was toned with a nice four pack of abs, strong arms, dark hair with a few silver streaks, and the sexiest green eyes she'd ever seen! He also has some really nice full lips which she often envisioned kissing her lower lips. He's been getting the pussy wet since about two years into puberty which had been at about ten years old and she had been imagining screwing him (in her mind of course) for just about as long.

She was suddenly pulled from her erotic train of thought when his voice pierced her little bubble.

"So what would you like for dinner sweetie?" he asked.

"Hmm? What?" She blinked up at him. 'I can think of something I would like...' the mind started to flirt with the idea again as she bit her lip before throwing him a playful wink. "Well how about you surprise me?"

"Alright, sounds like an idea, so how about you jump upstairs, get yourself cleaned up and settled back into your room, then be back down for dinner in--" he paused to glance down at the watch strapped to his wrist frowning slightly, he really should have his glasses on, but he hated them. "45 minutes, ok Lexi?" he looked back up waiting for a response.

In her most sarcastic little girly voice she spoke "Yes, Sir!" before she sharply turned on her heel and skipped up the steps, a gleeful smile forming across her lips.

His voice was so sexy and firm. And Lexi loved to be dominated so, destroying any resistance she had she immediately dropped her bags at the foot of her bed before twisting her body around, and swan diving backwards into the plush mattress. Her legs spread out across the bed. The smell of his, sexy and subtle, not overwhelming or intrusive, aftershave had got her rather worked up. The erotic and crisp smell of jasmine, sage, basil and rosewood with a hint of citrus lingering in her nose.

She imagined him standing before her, naked. Oh God, he looked hot! And she envision him barking at her to get down on her knees to swallow his cock while he would use his hand and guide the back of her head, occasionally tangling his thick fingers in amongst her curls as he forcefully throat fucked her. She could only assume that she was lost in her bubble again as her fingers worked against her clit, rubbing in vigorous little circles, and had forgot he had made it clear for her to be back down the stairs within forty-five minutes.

But somewhere in her mind, she could hear the approaching footsteps in the hall but she felt too good, too in the moment to stop playing with herself. Abruptly the footsteps stopped and she peeked at the door through her fluttering eyelashes, arching her back and throwing her chest upwards so as to not be too noticeable. Should be he watching, she wanted to make sure he was infact enjoying the show. It was only fair. She got a little more vocal with voicing her pleasure so he could hear everything, adding a few grasps of her perky breasts for his viewing pleasure and to really get him going.

"OH YES! OH MARCUS! PLEASE, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!"

Suddenly the door swung open and he stepped inside, a scolding expression on his always perfect face, oh boy he didn't look happy, it sent a thrill down her entire body. "Now I thought I was clear. I was sure I told you what time to be downstairs for dinner, Lexi. Now you need to be taught a lesson" he strode purposefully over the red leather love seat she had in the corner of her room and sat down. "Now get over here, I am going to put you across my knee for disrespecting your elders like this"

Of course the teen done as she was told, and only too eagerly. She was in front of him within seconds. He grabbed her arm and tugged so she was effectively doing the downward facing dog over his lap. Her ass in the air. Thank God for Yoga. His hand ran up her leg to the hem of her grey leggings and he tugged them down to reveal she wasn't even wearing any panties. "No underwear? We are asking for trouble aren't we?" there was that tone again as he cocked an eyebrow.

Before Lexi could even think to respond, and with no warning, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! his hand crashed down on her buttocks with such force and speed. Ugh! The pain felt so damn good, she could barely contain her excitement and couldn't control her actions as she started to squirm, in a desperate attempt to rub her swollen clit against his leg.

It was all over as soon, just as quick as it had started.

That was before he noticed the wet stain on his jeans "What the fuck- Look what you did, stupid girl- tell me who is going to clean that up?!" he demanded, the tone was still back. He scared her slightly, but mostly she was ridiculously turned on.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'll clean it, here, let me wash them..." she motioned for him to take them off, maybe she would be able to catch a glimpse of how well endowed he was. She could only assume he was like her fantasies and had a generous length he could fuck her with.

Before she could move, he grabbed her roughly by the hair and pushed her back to the floor "No, you need to lick it up before it stains. I want you to taste the mess you made."

She looked at him curiously before leaning over his lap and stuck her tongue out, and licked at the wet patch, when he seemed pleased with her work, that or just running low on patience, he tugged Lexi's head back and pulled out his cock. Hiding his amusement as Lexi's eyes bulged and he rubbed the head over her lips, tracing them and coating them in precum. "Open up." he commanded.

"Yes, Sir!" Lexi said to him remembering how she had teased him by sarcastically saying that exact statement earlier in the kitchen before she had darted off to her room and started playing with herself. She took him gladly into her throat, not like she would have had any other choice in the matter to be fair, but regardless, she had been craving this for years. Soon enough he was violently bucking his hips towards her and jerking her head up and down in perfect sync her saliva coating his cock, pleasure at her jaw being put under stress by his manhood. She loved giving oral, but was loving this particular session more than the rest. He let out a few masculine moans as he hissed through his teeth for Lexi to take him deeper. She obeyed.

"Enough!" he barked "Get your ass up and over to that bed. On your back."

Lexi didn't need telling twice, as soon as she released she rushed to her bed, climbing on top of the sheets like before and laying, watching, waiting. Her leggings were still just pulled down over her ass and no more. But as soon as Marcus had joined her they were gone and he was between her legs, shoving his cock into her, burying himself inside her deeply and thrusting relentlessly. Without so much as a warning.

"Oh...Yes--ahh!" she was cut off from her moans by his roughness in his hard pounding against her tight pussy, using so much force and strength the girl couldn't contain herself and screams of pleasure burst from her lungs, she was sure that the neighbours would hear her, but honestly she couldn't give two fucks right now. She was too busy getting one! His cock was so erotically fulfilling, it was difficult to wrap her head around. He reached down and pushed her tank top up and started to pull roughly on her nipples with his teeth "Aaaah! Marcus!" she moaned her head falling back into the pillow behind her, she was clinging to male for dear life as soon enough she was cumming around him as he continued to thrust into her.

"Ahhh ahhh ah ohh!" she jerked violently through her first non-self-inflicted orgasm in a month "Oooooooh!"

He looked down and discovered her white fluids coating his dick. "Oh look, you came all over me, you're so hot for cock aren't you? Well good because you're going to be getting fucked a lot while you're in town!" he growled, it wasn't a threat, it was a promise and all she could muster was this as a response

"Ugh, yes please! I want-" she was cut short as a second orgasm took over her body before he pulled himself out, yanked her up into a sitting position and shoved his dick down her throat again as he filled her young mouth with his seed and watched her swallow without even having to tell her. It was so thick she almost gagged but she done it. She swallowed it all. Not wanting to disappoint him.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the brunette woke up violently, a wet patch on her bed between her legs. She sat there shaking as she listened to the voice shout through the door. "Lexi sweetie... dinner is ready!". It had been a dream. Well shit.

PART II & PART III

"CUMMING" SOON!!