Yes! We have Some Bananas!

Story Info
A little food play.
831 words
3.75
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had played with food before, but she loved to surprise him with new erotic experiences. She had helped him break through repressed libidinous urges before, and it kept their relationship strong. She asked him to lie on his back naked. She would do the rest. He had become comfortable with light bondage and blindfolds, so it was time to build on that. She tethered him, but didn't pull the blindfold down, not yet, anyway. His smile revealed the pleasure he anticipated. She left hi there to build the anticipation. He lay on his back naked, tethered, his penis hardening already and the energy already building and restrained by the tethers. She reentered and of course his eyes locked on her. Naked, her awesome dd breasts bare she held the banana and slowly rubbed it between her breasts and then peeled it slowly, licking it as she did. She stood over him, tantalizingly close, knowing how much he longed to touch her, but the restraints prevented that. She brushed against his leg as she moved around the bed, slowly and her mouth worked on the fruit.

She sucked the now peeled penile shaped object. His cock hardened and he thrust upward, the only way he could move. He groaned in passion and she giggled. She stood at the foot of the bed and slowly licked and sucked and bit the banana. She stood so that he could feel her with his feet only. He rubbed her beautiful thighs with both feet, the only tactile outlet for his passion. His mouth watered. He squirmed against the restraints, losing to get at the object of his passion, her voluptuous, curvy, BBW body. Before climbing between his legs, she slowly lowered her panties and stepped out of them. All the time their eyes locked on each other-she smiling, he in passionate agony needing an outlet for the energy she built in him. His cock stood erect, gorged with blood and desire, throbbing for relief from the pressure of building fluids with no place to go. She knew where she wanted that fluid and how to get it there.

She now crawled on top of him, her beautiful breasts rubbing against him as they heavily drooped. She lay next to him and felt the power in his male appendage with her hand, slowly rubbing as her breasts fell in his face and he squirmed and licked and sucked at her nipples, pushing his face into her to taste what he could not touch with his hands. His power could not be used by his hands or arms, so he redirected it, unconsciously to his pelvic region and she felt that power and lovingly embraced it with her lips, her tongue, her face, rubbing it, sucking it, licking it as he arched his back. The pent up owe of his manhood grew and she alone controlled it. She loved the feel and taste of manhood and loved to be pleased by it. She wanted it deep inside her and she was in control.

She straddled him, sliding that fat cock inside her now wet pussy. She put her face to his and worked his lips, his tongue, his neck and ears with her passionate mouth. His energy was now harnessed and directed solely inside her and her thrust to get as deep as he could. He sucked and licked and kissed her tits all over her tits and hard nipples. Their groaning and animal sounds revealed the gut deep depths of their passion. She would not release his hands until she drained him of energy through his cock. She wanted every ounce of his energy to stay directed inside her where she alone could feel it, and he alone would know what that pleasure was. She rose on one hand and used the other to grab his chin and press her mouth to his and their tongues explored each other and she controlled the pace. She slowed to allow the passion to be felt more completely before the final eruption.

And then it happened, the release of energy and passion from each other to each other and he explode inside her as she also erupted, exchanging fluids in an act of passion and love and desire neither experienced before. The world changed for both of them as they lay there, panting, sweating, she still on top of him and their lips and tongues still exploring each other. And then she untethered him, one arm at a time and he embraced her as never before, grateful to use his strength to hold to her. She could feel his warmth and strength inside her still as his penis softened and they caught their breathe. And now he knew why he had left his wife to be with her, the only one who knew how to please him, how to get him to use his power to please her. And all she needed was a banana to start it.