Yet Another Story

Story Info
The narrator goes off script and finds more trouble...
4.7k words
3.31
10.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

You're back? I guess my previous story was a hit. The comments stroked my ego enough to write this bullshit. Before I begin, shout out to: Anonymous user, Anonymous user and xploring96 for the feedback. If it wasn't for you guys I probably wouldn't even bother to continue this... I guess I should make it a series... Naaahhhh. Too confusing.

Super narrator powers ACTIVATE.

*****

As usual our story begins in a childish room belonging to a grown man. Wow, too childish I suppose. I may be in the wrong room. Hold on, let me just check my script.

*script checking noise*

Ah yes, I was indeed in the wrong room. Our room is the next one. This was... someone else's room. I don't know. Who cares?

It's a dark and quite night. A boy is lying down on his bed reading a book. He turns the page...

"Who is this? Show yourself!"

Uhhh. Damn it, he can hear me again. I just can't find the right kid to begin a proper story.

"Where are you? Who are you?"

Uhhh. I'm... just a figment of your imaginatiooooonnn... Ooooooooo...

"Drop it. I'm not falling for any of this. Come out so I can beat your ass!"

Well I do love a good ass beating once in a while but I'm just the narrator and I don't have a physical body. Think of me as a ghost that only you can hear. Cool huh?

"You must think I'm stupid or something. Get out here you ass clown."

Ass clown. Haven't heard that in a while. Well since you're not gonna believe me, I'll just go...

"Yeah that's better. And don't come back creep..."

...and have fun with you little sister.

"You wouldn't dare."

I'm the almighty narrator. I can do whatever I want. Now... dance for me puppet!

"So you don't have a physical body and only I can hear you?"

Correct.

"Ok then. Bye."

Bye. Wait, what did you say? I'm gonna go and mess with your sister. Is that what you want?

"Honestly I don't care. She won't hear you. You can't touch her. Your move, almighty narrator."

You are smart. I don't like that. But since you don't care... I'll go...

"Ok."

...to your little sister...

"Great."

...who is alone...

"Awesome."

...and who knows maybe she can hear me too...

"If that happens I'm sure she will just scream and I will go in there to calm her down."

I'm going now.

"Alright."

You can't stop me.

"I wouldn't even try."

Leaving...

"Bye."

...hmm. Well that was a complete waste of time. Luckily for me it was YOUR waste of time. Burn. Oh, wait, I was writing this. I guess it's a self-burn as well.

Let's check on the little sister. We were there before. Aww she's so cute in her little pj's hugging her teddy bear. Now it's time to involve her in a gangbang. I just love these situations. One moment you're asleep and the next you're surrounded by a bunch of guys jerking themselves before they ravage your frail petit body.

*ring ring ring* *ring ring ring*

Huh? Someone's phone... Ok, now... wake up little sunshine, time for your first sexual experience.

*ring ring ring* *ring ring ring*

Someone pick up your goddamn phone... Jesus...

*ring ring ring* *ring ring ring*

Dude, come on. Oh wait, it's my phone. Kinda embarrassing. I... uhh... I'm gonna take this. Excuse me. Hello? Yes this is he. Yes I am. For real? You kidding me... Aww that sucks. Yeah I know. But is there any way to bypass this? Uh-huh. I see. Alright thanks for letting me know. I'll keep it in mind. Goodbye.

You're not gonna believe this. Literotica doesn't approve of underage sex. It's back to the drawing board. Any suggestions? Ahh I remember now. Let's visit Alexis. I said I might include her again. To her house...

Ohhh little Aleeeeeexiiiiiiiisss. Are you there?

"What do you want?" Alexis shows up on her window, somehow not surprised to hear from me.

Let's go on another sex adventure. The readers demand it. Just you and me. A man and his bitch.

"Ignoring what you just said, I'm kinda busy."

Whatever you do you can do it later. I have a schedule to keep up with.

"I have a guest. I can't leave..."

Whoever it is I'm sure he or she will understand. Let's go.

"It's Miss Flowers."

Ohhhh, riiiiiight. I totally forgot. I have no idea who that is. But here is an idea - LET'S MOVE IT.

"It's the teacher who raped me last time."

...I'm listening...

"She's... here for the... tutoring lessons she promised me..."

Booooooooriiiiiiiing. What do you have against a nice good adventure with your buddy?

"Ok first of all, I hate you. I never liked you. You're the guy who put me in this mess."

Come on. You liked it. It WAS pretty fun right?

"No it wasn't. I got RAPED. DOES RAPE SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD THING TO YOU? If so why don't you go and get raped from someone?"

That's an average Monday for me. Besides I saw you when you got fucked. And as we all know, it's not rape if you have hearts in your eyes. Wait a second... Why are you keeping her to tutor you as you claim if she raped you? Is there something I should know?

"N-no. There isn't. But I bet there are tons of helpless sissies around that are begging to go on an adventure with you."

Something smells... you're cooking something... come on... spill the beans... what are you doing in there?

"Nothing I swear."

You're sweating.

"No I'm not."

Your voice went up.

"No it didn't."

I'm coming inside.

"No, wait... I'm naked."

Why are you naked when... You guys are doing it again, aren't you?

"Well, I..."

No, no, no, no, no. I get it. I totally get it. I suppose you will claim you're being raped again. You know, against your will. I'm sorry for disturbing the love couple.

"Well you're not totally wrong..."

What do you mean?

*sigh* "How should I put this? Ever since she did you know what to me, she was coming here to give me... sex lessons."

Alriiiight. Up top brother.

"...but she haven't unlocked my... you know..."

So... all this time... you've been locked... and can't get a release? Diabolical. I should make a story like this. Wait I already included it in this story. Damn it. How do I make it interesting? The readers are demanding more of this. I don't even know what I'm writing about. Just some random sex with a narrator who cuts in? Why do you want me to write more random shit? Sorry, you were saying?

"I'M STILL WEARING A CHASTITY CAGE. I HAVEN'T CUM IN A WEEK."

That's rough buddy. Well, see ya next time.

"Wait, where are you going? Need your help here."

Uhh no you don't. You have a sexy mistress in there. I think you got yourself covered.

"I'll agree on whatever adventure you think of just get me out of here."

Sold. Now here is what we're gonna do. *whisper whisper*

"Was that your plan? Because all I heard was whisper whisper."

Just get inside and let me do all the talk. Entering Alexis' room.

Hey Miss Floweeeers. Hi. How are you? Haven't seen you since the time you made Alex into a sissy. Not that he was much of a man before.

"I was wondering when you would show up. Hello Mr. Narrator."

What the... You know about me?

"Know about you? Not really. But I can hear you. Like I could hear you the time Alexis was made."

And you didn't say anything?

"I thought it would ruin the story."

Well... yeah ok. So anyways... what's going on here?

"Ok check this out. As you may remember, Alexis put on a chastity cage for me and I told her I will come to tutor her every day."

And?

"No, that's it. It's everything. I come, she undresses, she sucks my cock, I fuck her hole. Everybody wins."

Yeah except for her. You didn't unlock her cage.

"Oh that's the kicker. I'm not going to."

What?

"What?"

"Are you not paying any attention sweety? The tutoring was so you can learn to have a sissygasm. That's the only way for you to cum ever again."

"What?"

"You are a little panty wearing sissy who craves cock. We already established that. You need to fill your role in society."

"But... but..."

"No but. Unless it's your butt."

This is so messed up. I just realized we are talking non-stop and there isn't any fucking or anything sexual going on. Anyone still reading is probably as soft as... well something that should be hard but isn't. Like Liberace at the Playboy mansion.

"How about this? I have access to a school facility that could solve your problem. At the very least you can try it and if you don't like it I'll unlock you. I'm not forcing you to stay a locked sissy."

"As long as I have a choice. Ok."

SUPER NARRATOR POWERS ACTI... ehhh let's just go.

45 minutes later we arrive at the school by a car. At this point you can ask how I arrived too when I don't have a physical body. The answer is I hate consistency. Miss Flowers is leading us down the hallway and I gotta tell ya, it's pretty fuckin scary when the lights are off. All you see are some lingering lights at the end. We enter one of the many rooms and climb down on some rusty stairs. When we reach the bottom the teacher exclaims.

"There we go. Climb on and we will start!"

"What is this?" I'm glad I didn't ask.

"Isn't it obvious? Of course I should explain it for those readers you mentioned earlier."

Now hold on just a second. That's my job. Ahem.

At the middle of the room there is a... thing. It's leathery and I think you can sit on it.

"It's made to lie down on it."

Exactly. At the bottom of it are some straps, probably to hold on for dear life as you're bored to death.

"These are cuffs to hold the person lying here in place."

Just like I said. On both ends are some machines with metal sticks that have dildos attached to them.

"At least you got that part right..."

Bitch. And in the corner behind them is a... computer? From the '80s?

"Alexis get on the bench and lie down. I'll guide you through it."

"Are you sure? I don't think I want to..."

"I guarantee you it's safe. It's school property and it's used all the time."

Alexis gets on and Flowers ties her wrists and ankles. Hot. I'm less depressed suddenly. I may actually finish the story. The teacher flips Alexis' skirt and pulls down her panties. I don't want to make it weird but... *unzip*

"I'll only use 1 dildo. The whole machine is made to spitroast students, but it can also be separated."

Flowers goes to the computer and starts imputing data.

"We will start on the slowest speed and it will pick up speed over time, but I'm setting it to work for only 5 minutes. In 5 minutes the dildo will stop moving and the cuffs will open, releasing you. If you liked it and want to continue come and find me upstairs. I have some work to finish up."

She puts lube on the dildo and positions it right in Alexis' pussy and turns the machine on. The dildo starts to slowly ease up inside the well stretched hole, probably from all the tutoring these nymphos did while I wasn't around. Alexis is really feeling it when it starts to go deeper inside her and her moans are making me even hornier. The teacher leaves and the sissy is left to her pleasure. Her little caged clit twitches every time the dildo moves. Is it painful?

"More than you know it."

Are those moans from the pain as well?

"Only my cock hurts. My ass feels great."

You have a cock? Since when? Flowers said you're a girl now. Girls have clitties.

"Do you ever shut up?"

Occasionally I have a cock in my mouth but not today. Am I bothering you?

"Can you please leave me alone for 5 minutes so my ass can enjoy the fucking machine?"

You got it boss. I'll go check on your lady friend. I leave the tied sissy and go search for the hot teacher. I seem to be lost however. All doors here look the same. Do I check them one by one?

"Oh yes, take it deeper baby."

I heard something nearby. Must be Flowers.

"Just like that. Beg me to cum you sissy bitch."

It's definitely Flowers. Why is she in the security room? When I enter I see her naked body spread on the sofa, jerking her hard cock and pinching her nipples. On one of the computer screens Alexis is shown being impaled by the dildo, moaning for the camera not even realizing she is being watched.

So... that's how it is.

"And it gets even better. How long do you think will take for her to figure out the machine was not set up for 5 minutes?"

That's too cruel. How long is it really set up for?

"Let's just say it's a really old machine and it doesn't have a timer. It must be turned off manually. And I don't plan on stopping the rape train today.

So what's going to happen now? Are you just gonna sit here and jerk yourself while watching your sissy?

"Of course not, I have a friend coming over. Believe it or not I also like to get fucked just like any other powerful woman in my position."

Ok, I believe you. So... when is this "friend" gonna come?

"As soon as I let him in. He's been waiting at the door for some time now."

Flowers opens the door and a German shepherd runs past her and jumps on the sofa.

"Hiiii Rex... Who's a good boy today? Yes you are, yes you are. Get hard for mommy would you..."

*ring ring ring* *ring ring ring*

Again? Hello? Yeah... I kinda figured it by now. Thanks. Yeah, yeah, I know.

Hey bitch! Lose the dog! It's not approved.

"I know, but it's fun."

I know exactly how much fun it is but it's still forbidden. Let's do something else... like... talk about politics and shit.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

What the...? What is this?

"It's the alarm of the main building. Someone is breaking in. Hey, Rex. Wait, where are you going? Damn dog."

Maybe to catch them. That's what guard dogs do.

"I see them on the screen. They aren't going anywhere. I'm putting the whole area on lockdown."

*lights off*

Black. Darkness. Only the alarm lights are on. Flowers takes a flashlight and runs down the corridor. The power is out. We're trapped here until help arrives. Should have put some damn clothes on first. She sees the dog sniffing a box stuck in the wall and barking at her. She comes closer to inspect it and is shocked.

"We have to get out of here."

Why? We're locked in. How should we escape?

"It's a fucking bomb."

Can you defuse it?

"Probably not. Whoever set this just flicked the timer and ran away, probably before we got locked."

A countdown timer?

"No, a countUP timer. It goes from 1... to explode. Of course it's a countdown timer you idiot."

How long do we have?

"About 2 minutes. Hmm. There is a room in the eastern wing that is basically like a bunker. The walls are 6 inch solid titanium."

Who wastes so much money on a school?

"We better go. If we're lucky we will survive the explosion." She says and runs to her safe place.

This story has been a clusterfuck of random bullshit so far. Even I wouldn't rate it more than 2 stars. Not sure if I want to submit it either... But if you're reading this I probably did...

"You coming or what?"

Oh, yeah, sorry. Jeez.

"Wait where's Rex?"

Let's find out after we survive!

We run as fast as we can... Why "we"? I have no body. How is the narrator included in the story? I totally messed this up. I should have just stuck with whatever I did last time. Hey here's the safe room. Call the dog so we can lock ourselves inside.

"REX! REX! HERE BOY!" She screams at the top of her lungs.

How long before the bomb goes off?

"I don't know. I didn't check."

Let's lock the door and look for the dog after. Whose life is more important?

She agrees and locks the door. Seems pretty peaceful. And quiet. The dog can be heard faintly outside barking, but if we open the door, we're screwed as well. We must wait... Hold on... I don't have a physical body... And I'm scared of a bomb... I promise the next story will make more sense.

"Aren't we forgetting someone?"

Yes, but he will make it. Don't worry. You can buy yourself a new bitch if he dies.

"I was talking about Alexis."

Same statement applies.

We shut up for a while and wait for the bomb to explode. Time goes on. It's been like 5 minutes already.

"You don't think the bomb was a dud, do you?"

I didn't think Alex was a sissy bitch, so... My opinion means dick right now.

"What are the chances that we open the door and bomb goes off right at that moment?"

I can't tell. Risk it?

"Risk it."

We open the door and go to see the bomb. It's not a dud. It's not even a bomb. Probably a prank from some college kids. We go to check on Alexis. After climbing down we reach a very confusing sight. For a lack of better word, it's both very erotic and very disgusting. Sissy bitch Alexis is... still laying on her stomach... the dildo is still pounding her ass... her tongue is hanging out and her eyes are rolled backwards. A true ahegao face. But the most confusing part is the large puddle of cum on the floor that is still dribbling from Alexis' soft clit.

"It worked... I can't believe it actually worked. I mean I knew it would work eventually but this... it's so soon. I think she's ready."

What worked? What are you talking about?

"The machine worked. It's not a simple fucking machine. While it is indeed fucking the young sissy it is also grinding on her prostate and making her cum. But the most amazing thing is what is coming from the dildo and rubbing on her insides."

Lube?

"No. It's a special chemical designed for permanent limpness. It's still being tested so I don't think it will really be permanent but it works so fast. If it is permanent for Alexis, I could report this and maybe get a reward. Maybe a Nobel prize. One can only dream. And she wanted to cum anyway so I'm not the bad guy." Said the mad scientist.

"Hey, that is hurtful." But still the truth.

"Y... you... s... said... only... f... five... m... minu... tes..." The limp sissy finally came to her senses.

"You want me to turn it off?"

"N... no... not... yet..."

"See? Not the bad guy. She actually wants the machine to keep going. But that's a bit much for her so I'll at least remove her cage. She doesn't need it anymore. Maybe you would like to try it."

No thanks. I've tried already. Not my thing. Not to mention it won't fit inside even if it's extra soft.

"I'm so proud of my new sex toy. I'm gonna fuck her anytime I want. You don't have to be here for what happens next."

You're right. I'm leaving. I think I figured what I'm doing wrong all this time. I'm leaving this portal to your home and I'll just continue to narrate without interjecting. Bye.

"Hmm, not a bad idea. Hey slut. Time to go."

She goes and removes the cuffs from her hands and ankles and stops the machine.

"Come on, little one. Time to go."

"I... I can't... move... my arms... and legs..."

"No surprise there. The circulation was cut off for a while. Guess I have to carry you."

"My pussy... please stuff something... in my pussy..."

"Aren't we naughty? I always carry a buttplug for an occasion such as this one."

The shemale squats on the floor and reaches with her hand below her. She grabs something inside her ass and moves it around while pulling on it. With a loud *PLOP* it goes out and she gives it a little kiss.

"Hope you can take it. Then again you can take my cock, so this will be a baby's dick for you." She says and stuffs the giant 3 inch thick buttplug inside the gaping sissy hole.

"Thank you. Will I really be limp forever?"

"We'll see. Is there a problem with that?"

"How will I cum from now on?"

"That's up to you. You can become a hooker and sell your ass for money and pleasure."

"That's sounds nice."

"Or you can come and live with me as my girlfriend. I'll fuck you anywhere and anytime you want. Though I believe you won't make it without something plugged in your slutty hole."

"That's sounds even better. Shall we go? I got hungry after all the fucking."

"Lean on me bitch. I'll take good care of you from now on."

Alexis is taken by Flowers and she jumps through the portal and inside her bedroom.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers
12