Yeti vs. Grizzly: The Hug Champ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sidles closer to you and wraps you in one of her fluffy hugs, your face smothered by her round, bare breasts. You latch onto a nipple and suck it gently like a baby, looking up at her with adoring eyes. Lisa moves closer as well and hugs you from behind, her warm breasts mashing into your back and running up and down it, leaving shivers down your spine.

'Do you think you're ready for a round two to keep your horny aunts happy?' she finishes.

Lisa coos and places her mouth on your earlobe, sucking it gently. Even after the handjob, you feel a surge of pressure in your balls, and your dick rises again, pressing into your aunty Mary's stomach. She giggles and reaches a paw down to stroke it, wrapping it round the shaft and masturbating your cock in her direction. She puts the other paw around your back and giggles as you buck your hips into her belly, your cockhead hitting the smooth skin and entering her navel. Lisa starts rubbing your shoulders as you try to fuck your yeti aunt's belly button.

'I think he'll be ready for several more hugs tonight, won't he?' laughs Lisa, looking over at Mary.

'He won't be able to stop hugging us very closely at all, honey, not just tonight,' says Mary with the lewdest of grins on her face, her paw never stopping its gentle milking motion around your length.

12