Yin and Yang Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning.
839 words
3.83
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laila432
Laila432
50 Followers

Copyright by Laila432, thank you for reading. Every character is over 18 of age.

*****

I was running as fast as I could and my pride sped up to match me.

We were running away so that our enemies wouldn't catch and kill us.

In our cat-form we were faster than them but they already had our territory so they were stronger.

It was in the middle of the night when they killed our best men and my parents in their sleep and we were the only survivors, although we were and now unprotected.

I couldn't do anything to protect my family but now I had to protect the rest of my pride, it was my duty.

I still hear my mom's voice in my head, "if someone or something ever breaks into our territory take everyone to the secret tunnel and bring them to the others!"

By the others she meant the black tigers, the total opposite of us the white ones, not only white but without the typical stripes.

I didn't know why she would want me to do that after they broke the contact 2 years ago ,on my sixteenth birthday, but it was the only request she ever made. And I had to keep it as I was now responsible for my pride.

We were still running as fast as possible when we saw tree lines that marked the border between our two territories. Some of my prides best men stopped walking and stood right before the border, but we had to continue and cross the line.

So when I went through it they followed me. Right in the moment as we passed it, I was invaded with territorial screams from the black Tigers.

Even through the pain I continued till we could see their pride house, a mansion with four floors which was also the opposite of our normal rural life.

Right in front of the house I collapsed as I was wounded by one of the attackers when I helped one of the children escape.

My now right hand man ,Waco, helped me up but I was too weak and fainted.

——————————————

The next thing I knew was, that I was carried by something black and furry, to bed in a room smelling like medicine.

Right next to the bed it laid me down, it was an gigantic black tiger with blue caramel eyes.

I knew him but these eyes were so cold so emotionless, it was scary. Right after he put me down he changed into the boy I knew ,Gabriel, but he seemed so different his physique now man like with his 22 years, but his eyes years ago so full of life now cold and stone like. His long black hair went down to the neck, and the muscles under his bronze skin rippled as he picked me up and laid me onto the bed.

I didn't realize that my body changed back from my cat-form so I was naked in front of him. My slightly lighter skin was standing out next to his, my body with it soft curves next to his muscles.

He laid me down and looked at the wound, man-made weapons were hated around Were's but he didn't say anything or show any emotion, he just picked up a tweezer and removed the bullet.

It was painful and I moaned in the pain but he pressed my body down and started to lick the wound, so that it would heal faster. It hurt and after he was done he looked at me with this emotionless mask and said, "You did well, Abigail."

"Gabe" I moaned his name "What happened to you?" He looked at me and said "I can't do anything about it but that you don't know what you did to me, aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

I was shocked in all those years I knew him he never talk to me like that...

What did I do to him I couldn't remember, I had a crush on him since I was 10 and he never noticed me but when I turned 16 he finally kissed me and turned away as if I had hit him after that we never spoke again and our families broke the contact for over two years.

Now I got angry, how dare he!

"You're the one who left me alone right after kissing me!"

I had tears in my eyes it was too much first the attack and my parent's death, now him but I had to be strong I was our leader now.

He looked almost disgusted "You really don't remember..." and turned away going through the door that we came in to.

————————————

Thank you for reading :)

This is my first try in writing so I hope you are going to help me when I did something wrong so that I am able to change it, and get better ;) I am also a non-native speaker so I am sorry for the mistakes.

Yours,

Laila432

Laila432
Laila432
50 Followers