Yna

Story Info
A young Filipina lady's sexual awakening.
21.2k words
4.47
9.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppinoy
ppinoy
3 Followers

A friend asked me to put her experience in story form, so after several interview sessions I finally got the gist of her story, and with a few embellishments here it is. Some Tagalog phrases are included, but you can get the gist of story, I think. Names have been modified as per her request. She hopes you enjoy reading it as much as she did. - author

*****

I'm Yna, and I guess I'm what you might call a spoiled brat. Being the youngest has its perks, and early on I've learned how to make dad, mom and older brother Nic do my bidding - well, mom to a certain degree, but she always gets outvoted by the other two, so I get my way in the end, most of the time.

We're kinda well-to-do, but not filthy rich. My dad works hard enough at being a doctor to send my brother and I to the best schools. My mom's family is even richer, being pure Chinese. It's often a wonder how dad was able to win mom's parents over while they were still going steady, but I'm glad they got together.

I didn't want for anything growing up. I never had to commute going to and from school, played with the best toys, had the best birthday parties. I've seen most of Europe, the United States, Asia, and even Russia by the time I entered college. Life was good.

College didn't start out well. First, they wanted me to go to UST, their alma mater. Or, for me to join my brother over at Ateneo. I had my mind set on La Salle because my preferred course was there, although my primary reason for wanting to go there was for me to finally move out of the house and have a greater degree of independence. UST was close to my grandparents', and Ateneo was like a stones' throw away from our house. At La Salle, I would have to move in a condo. Naturally dad and mom were opposed to the idea, but I stood firm, and finally they had to give in (as usual). The only concession I made was that I would be sharing the condo with Pam, a childhood friend. It helped that Pam was pure Chinese, her parents being close friends with mom.

It was a concession that would make a big impact on my life. Pam and I hit it off right away, and we became BFFs in no time. We went to the same college, shopped 'til we dropped at the same malls, double-dated. We were each others' mentor as far as fashion and guys were concerned. Although we went out with guys, and even flirted with the cute ones, we never got into any serious relationships. I was enjoying my freedom to get myself tied down to a man, while Pam's excuse was that her parents had arranged a marriage for her, as per Chinese tradition. That I was free to choose whomever I want gave me a sigh of relief and some pity for my friend.

During our third year in college I caught the eye of a fashion photographer, who offered to give me a modelling job. Now may be a good time to describe myself. I'm almost 5'7", kinda on the slim side, 35-22-34, with smooth fair skin, prominent cheekbones and chinky eyed. Wary at first but very interested, I tried it out. I enjoyed the experience so much that I never looked back, much to the chagrin of my family. Not only did the job fulfill another of my dreams, it gave me more financial freedom. The photog also wanted to get Pam to model with me. We were of the same height, although she had a bigger bust (36D, grrrr!) and flawless white Chinese skin. I tried to convince Pam to give it a try, but she said it wasn't her thing. But the best friend that she is, she always went with me to the photo-shoots, except on the out-of-town ones.

It was after a particularly successful project that gave me a huge bonus that things began to get complicated. To celebrate, Pam and I went to Bora for a weekend. We went bar-hopping and got back to our hotel almost wasted. She beat me to the bathroom so I busied myself fixing up my things then dimming the lights after in preparation for a hectic nights' sleep. She came out with a towel wrapped around her and I rushed inside the bathroom, my bladder bursting. I had a quick shower and coming out of the bathroom I saw Pam sitting on her bed, looking morose and actually crying. That was a first for me, so I immediately got worried. I sat down beside her and coaxed her into telling me what the problem was, and it turned out to be her pre-arranged engagement. With less than a year to go before graduation her parents wanted her and her "fiance" to start going out together in public. She admitted that Benj had been visiting her whenever she went home the past year, and that they've gone out twice recently when I had out-of-town modelling gigs. She said that during that time she's gotten to know him a little more, and that he's not all the geek that she thought him to be.

That bit of news cast a pall over our celebration. I took it for granted that Pam and I would still be together after college, pursuing our careers together, travelling the globe together. Now it seems that we might have to part ways so soon after graduation, and that thought made me burst into tears and we ended up hugging and crying. I didn't know who was more unconsolable then - my friend, who was being forced into a marriage, or me, who was losing her.

Don't get me wrong. Her fiance wasn't that bad. He was four years older than Pam. Benj was even kinda cute, in a nerdy kind of way. But I never imagined the two of them spending time together, much less the rest of their lives. Pam was simply too independent-minded for that, or so I thought. But her admission that she was seeing her fiance more frequently scared me. The possibility of losing her to Benj didn't seem as remote as I once believed. At that moment I experienced a feeling of helplessness I never felt for a very long time.

I guess it was this feeling, combined with the number of drinks I had that night, that made me unprepared and vulnerable to what happened next. One minute we were holding on to each other, comforting one another with promises of not leaving one another no matter what. The next thing I knew Pam was running her hand up and down my back, my towel having slid down to my waist, and feeling her warm breath over my neck. I didn't pay too much attention to it at first, because we always hugged and embraced each other that way. But there's probably a sensor somewhere in your body that tells you whether it's just a casual, friendly hug, or something else. My alarm went off, and it dawned on me that my BFF was actually hitting on me!

She probably felt me stiffen and draw away from her, and that's when she cupped my face and looked straight into my eyes.

"Yna," she said, with a pleading look in her eyes. "Do you really want to be with me forever?"

"Oo naman Pam," I replied. "Di ba that's been our plan all along?"

"I know, and that's what I want too. I wish we can just run away together!"

"Pam, what can we do? I feel so helpless na nga right now."

"Let's make a pledge now Yna. No matter what happens, we'll be together."

"Yes! Ok ako diyan Pam!"

She hesitated, as if trying to choose her words carefully.

"Yna, this means we have to take our relationship one stage further... ," she continued, her words trailing softly.

"What do you mean Pam?"

"Ok ba sa sau if we become more than best friends?" she asked.

I can feel my chinky eyes growing wide with shock. This wasn't something I expected from Pam. I was at a loss for words, totally unprepared for what she was suggesting. If she had been planning this all along then she picked the best time to spring the surprise on me. My alcohol-addled brain was already reeling from the news she gave me earlier, and she took advantage of that to make me take the bait.

"Wha... what do yo mean Pam?" I asked, suing for time.

"You know what I mean Yna. If... if you'd agree to take that extra step with me, kakayanin kong hindi magpakasal kay Benj. I just need your assurance that we'll always be together."

"Pa... papano yon? Magagalit ang parents mo, pati parents ni Benj! Baka magkagulo lalo!"

"Ako ng bahala doon. Just bear with me the next few months. I have to pretend to go along with what they want, then after we graduate we'll go away together, sa Europe, sa States, just like we planned! I'm gonna go crazy if I don't have that to look forward to Yna. I know I'm not gonna be happy with Benj. I'd rather be with you!"

"Pam... "

"Why are you hesitating? Don't tell me you're having doubts? I've opened myself to you na, eto nagpapakababa na ako! Do you want me to beg Yna? If that's what you want then I will!"

Before I could react she got down on one knee and held my hands in hers, looking at me with pleading eyes. That was too much for me. I went down on my knees too, matching her stare.

"Pam, please don't beg. You don't have to," I said.

"So, payag ka na Yna?" she asked.

I couldn't get myself to say it, so after a few more seconds of hesitation, I just nodded.

My heart melted when I saw the expression on her face change from that of extreme sadness to one of utter ecstasy. She hugged me tight again and I hugged back.

"Thank you babe! Thank you very much! You won't regret it, I promise," she whispered.

Everything was happening too fast for me. If I probably wasn't half as drunk as I was that night I would've put on the brakes and called time out. As it was, I got carried away by her intensity. I started feeling her moist lips moving along my neck, her warm kisses inching closer to my mouth. My heart was pounding as they reached my lips. She paused for the longest second, then owned me with the most sensuous kiss I have ever tasted. Any resistance I had fell away after that, and she knew it. I was hers.

My towel dropped to the floor right beside where my resistence fell moments earlier. Her lips were sealed against mine. I could feel her tongue running through my teeth, probing, gently parting them, and soon enough it was inside my mouth, searching for my tongue. I instinctively hugged her tighter as I felt my tongue being slowly sucked, being teased, being led out of my mouth into hers. I could taste her sweet saliva and I knew she was tasting mine, and it had enough of a tinge of the wine we had earlier to make the experience more sensuous than anything I've ever had before.

Slowly, imperceptibly, she drew away. I found myself hungrily moving towards her, searching for her mouth that had unclasped from mine. My eyes had been shut all the time we were kissing, and now I opened them. She was looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes, and now I had that pleading look that was on her face a hundred seconds ago.

"Pam, what just happened?" I asked, still unbelieving.

"You said yes, and we sealed it with a kiss, babe," she replied, using that term of endearment for the second time.

Before I could say another word she got to her feet and helped me up. She guided me towards the bed - our bed now. She made me lie down on top of the sheets and just stared at me for a while. It was then I became aware of my nakedness, and moved to cover my body with my hands, but they froze in place with a shake of her head.

"Don't Yna. I want to see you as you are," she ordered. Sensing my discomfort, she loosened her towel too and let it drop to the floor. Now we were both naked, and although I've seen her countless times in the buff and never gave it a second thought, this time it felt different. I felt like a voyeur, looking at my friend with...? Thoughts of lasciviousness? 'Oh my God, what's happening to me?' I thought.

She lay down beside me, on her side, our eyes fixed on each other. Slowly she moved her face closer, and she whispered "I love you" just before she kissed me again. And again I found myself under her spell. Somewhere at the back of my mind a voice was telling me that this was all wrong, that this wasn't what I wanted, but the rest of my brain was completely seduced by her minstrations.

Suddenly my eyes popped wide open, and had her mouth not been completely over mine I would have moaned out loud, when her hand started to cup my breast, one of her fingers slowly flicking back and forth over my hardening nipple. The sensation was so exquisite! Her touch set every nerve in my body tingling, yet so delicately did her fingers move that I felt myself aching for more, until it was almost unbearable! My left arm was pinned down by her body, so I raised the right to hold on to her, but she gently moved my hand back to where it was.

Our kiss ended but her erotic probing of my breast did not. She propped herself up so that she could have a better look at my face while she continued to caress my nipple, tracing circles around it with her finger. At first I was able to return her stare, but as the seconds passed, the sensations her finger was making me feel started to become unbearable. I bit my lip and started to turn my head away, but she softly commanded me to look into her eyes as she continued her sensual torture of my breast. I did as I was told, my eyes pleading for release. Eventually she stooped down, gave me one more lingering kiss, then broke off her probing.

"We have all the time in the world babe," she whispered. "I want you to enjoy every second of it."

With that she lay down again and closed her eyes, her arm draped across my chest. I could feel my heart pounding in excitement, wondering how sensual the entire experience was, and how I found myself wanting more. Pam awakened something in me. Little did I know how much it was going to affect my life.

Later on she teased me on how innocently erotic my facial reactions were to her teasing, and said how just barely she could contain herself from not ravaging me further. If she only knew how close I was to begging her to take me all the way at that time too.

From outward appearances people wouldn't have been able to notice any change in us. We carried on as we usually do in school, almost inseparable. Schoolmates were so used to seeing us together, and even holding hands while walking didn't merit a raised eyebrow because that was how we were even before. Probably a close observer might notice how our gaze would linger just a second longer that usual, or how one would look at the other when we had to part ways to attend our respective classes, or how we gave each other a quick embrace when we got back together again. But these were so subtle that no one knew about our new relationship - or so I thought.

It was when we were alone that we let ourselves go. From the time we returned to Manila as lovers Pam never failed to surprise me. It was clear from the start that she would take the lead. I never got to ask her how she knew so much about sex, since we never had affairs of any kind with guys, other than naughty flirting, more so with other girls. We were together so much it never crossed my mind that she might have been getting some.

Within a week she discovered where all my pleasure points were. Every night she would come to my room (I had the bigger bed) after I've had my shower and doing my nightly routine. The first time I was so self conscious. I was sitting at my dresser drying my hair when she came in and sat on my bed, wearing nothing but a black t-back panty, highlighting her white creamy skin. I was naked myself, and when she saw me eyeing my towel she shook her head, so I just continued what I was doing. I tried to avoid eye contact with her, stealing glances at the mirror, but I could see her total attention was on me.

My next task would have been to rub lotion all over my body, but I was to ashamed to turn around and face her without anything on, so I tried to prolong my hair drying. Sensing that she was not going to do anything until I finished, I just sighed and reached for my lotion bottle and started applying it to my arms. I went about the business of applying and rubbing it all over, trying to act natural but having a difficult time with Pam watching every motion I made. I felt awkward when I had to apply it on my breasts, and my discomfort increased tenfold when i had to stand up and put on foot on top of the stool so that I could apply it on my thighs and... oh... on my bald pussy. Just yesterday I could do it without having dirty thoughts, although I usually let my fingers linger a bit in that area, what with the pleasurable tingle it gave me. Now I couldn't afford to dally and I so I finished as quickly as I could. I was so intent on trying to focus on what I was doing that I didn't realize she was already standing behind me, totally naked too. She took the bottle from my hands and I waited, looking at the mirror, watching her apply lotion in her hands. She replaced the bottle on the table and moved even closer, her tummy against my back.

From the mirror I looked into her eyes, and she started cupping my breasts as she applied the lotion on them. She kept my gaze and smiled as she teased both my nipples. My body heat went up several degrees right away. I bit my lip as I felt my nipples harden. She played with it for a few more seconds, alternating between left and right. I tried to keep myself from getting too aroused, but it was useless. I had to close my eyes, but I knew she was watching my reactions through the mirror. I felt her left hand leave my breast and move downward, now caressing my belly. It stayed there for the briefest of moments, then moved further down still. My breathing became more ragged as it reached my pubis. Again it stopped there, and now her assault to my senses came from another direction. I felt her breath on my exposed neck, and then she started kissing and licking my skin, inching up toward my earlobe. A final pause, time enough for her to press her breasts against my back and her pelvis at my back, and her final assault began in earnest. Simultaneously her right hand began mashing my breast, gently squeezing the nipple between her thumb and forefinger, while her left hand finally found its way to my pussy, her middle finger tracing the slit that has known no other hand but mine. With her teeth gently nibbling at my earlobe and her breasts rubbing circles at my back, I couldn't hold back any longer, and a long, soft moan escaped through my lips.

"Pam... ooooohhhhhhhh... Pammmmmm... "

"You like it babe?" she asked.

My throat went dry. I just nodded yes. Her exquisite assault on my body continued.

Her middle finger started probing deeper into my slit. I involuntarily opened my legs, a force of habit when I played with myself from time to time. My heart was pounding so hard as her finger neared my clitoris. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself if she starts to play with it. I've often made myself cum rubbing my clit whenever I came back from class, imagining how it would be if my handsome prof was making love to me - and I had a crush prof every semester.

My knees were getting weak. I could feel them shaking as her finger stopped just short of my clit, her tongue now darting in and out of my ear, her hard nipples tracing circles at my back. I was alternately holding my breath and panting as each assault drove me higher, closer to the pinnacle of ecstasy...

"Open your eyes babe," I heard her whisper.

I opened them. Looking straight at the mirror I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Both of us were totally naked. Being in front, my body was exposed in all its glory. One of her hands cupping my breast, the other rubbing my pussy between my half-spread legs, her mouth against my ear - I took all of that in, and finally sought her eyes, whose gaze never left mine. I could see the lust in them, and I was hoping she wouldn't see mine, but one flick of her finger over my clitoris was simply too much, and my floodgates opened - literally and figuratively.

That flick was the one that brought me over the precipice.

"Ooooooooooooomigoddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!" I moaned as I felt a dam burst from within.

Pam told me later how I was almost convulsing as I orgasmed. I couldn't remember anything: not how I suddenly turned and faced Pam, embracing her as tightly as I could while smothering her lips with kisses, my lips and tongue hungrily seeking hers, moaning in between breaths, while my pussy juices flowed freely down my thigh.

ppinoy
ppinoy
3 Followers