Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-1 Ending

Story Info
Turning the tables.
18.2k words
4.34
66.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Turning the tables - my ending to edrider73's Yo-yo Chronicles Ch.02

http://www.literotica.com/s/yo-yo-chronicles-ch-02

I don't normally do this. I like to finish incomplete stories that have been abandoned, for years, or stories that have open invitations to be completed. I request permission out of respect for the original authors, and if denied, I don't post a continuation.

edrider73's story drove me a little crazy, when the second 'chapter' had nothing to do with the first. I know it affected many others that way. I will give him credit for at least moving his second chapter out of Loving Wives into an appropriate category. These are not LW, as chapter one was categorized; these are humiliation stories, with elements of non-consent, gay male, and fetish, whose only purpose seems to be to antagonize the reader. If he didn't write so well, it probably wouldn't drive me half as crazy.

In his chapter two, the story is even more disgraceful than chapter one. The husband is forced to suck two other men's cocks, before being publicly raped. He doesn't even give the poor bastard an out. The man hates it, is injured, sore for six weeks, and he doesn't do a damn thing. He stays with his wife, while he finds out that women all over town are watching movies of his rape. The only result for him apparently, is a distaste for balloons.

Personally, I think he should have gone postal immediately. No way he sticks with the woman for one minute after her complete betrayal. The author, however, immediately reconciles. At least he makes the wife somewhat penitent, although she keeps watching the video of his total degradation.

Because of how he left them, I won't go totally BTB on the wife. She'll have to pay, but everyone else is fair game. I mention that now, in case your wondering why the wife is still alive when it's over. Contrary to some comments, I work with what the original author's written. Their intentions, frankly I don't care about, but the written portion I do my best to stay true to. So she gets off a hell of a lot easier than she should.

This is part 1 of 3 in this conclusion. All are pretty long.

Thanks to edrider73 for his generous permission to provide a resolution to his original story.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I had almost put the event out of mind, as difficult as that was. I hadn't caught Ellie watching the video since that time, and I thought that it was in our past. The great sex helped. If I never saw another balloon in my life, or another yo-yo, that was fine by me.

Our one year anniversary is when it all went to hell. We'd been married a little less than six months when the whole fiasco started. It had been almost that long after, when I caught her watching that damn video, getting excited over my humiliation, degradation and gay rape. Three weeks later, I was preparing for our anniversary, and was hiding a bag with one of her gifts in the closet.

I was surprised to see another box hidden in the back. There was an anniversary card with it. I know I shouldn't have, but I had to take a peek and see what she had bought for me.

Moments after opening the box, I was shaking with anger. At first, I'll admit I was excited, there was lingerie in the box. It was when I held it up to see what it looked like, that my first concerns started. It was huge. Way too big for my wife. Looking into the box, I saw I had uncovered a strap-on dildo, the size of which was truly frightening. There was an industrial sized jar of lube with it. Some ankle and wrist restraints, a ball-gag, and a bunch of rope. It was the soft, colored kind, not plastic, sisal, or hemp. Decorative, but effective.

The anger I'd been trying to keep buried, instantly surfaced. Is that what she wanted? Tie me up and use that strap-on, on me? Make me wear that lingerie? How the hell could she even think that?

Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps it wasn't what I thought. But if it was, things were going to change, and in a big way. Enough was enough. Good sex or not, I wasn't going to be put through hell again. Not for Ellie, not for anybody.

I took a few minutes to do some preparations, just in case, and then packed everything away like I'd found it, and hid my own gifts somewhere else.

That Friday was our anniversary. Ellie was beautiful when she came down stairs, and I saw a look of excitement I hadn't seen the like of in six months. It worried me, but I put on my best act, as if nothing was wrong. Dinner was awkward, and I tried to play the loving husband, but I was scared. I didn't like what I was thinking, or what I suspected she was planning.

She was loving, affectionate, teasing. Telling me how wonderful the night was going to be, how much she loved me. She knew how to play me, and was doing her best. I barely contained my anger, but she didn't seem to notice.

When we got home, we had a bottle of wine, and exchanged cards and gifts. I was on edge, ready to explode if things turned out the way I expected. I gave her the necklace and matching earrings, along with the card which held a coupon for a spa visit. I was surprised when she gave me an envelope. Inside was a country club membership.

"I know you've wanted to join, but didn't think we could afford it," she said. "I've been saving for the last six months, and have enough for the membership fee. I think we can afford the couple of hundred a month dues, and it'll give us an excuse to go out more often. We haven't gone out in months, and I know why. I'm sorry, I hope you still forgive me."

Surprised? I was stunned. What the hell was with the stuff in the closet?

She climbed into my lap, kissing me. "I love you, Stu. More than you could ever imagine. Thank you for marrying me."

"I love you too, Ellie," I whispered, holding back the tears. I had been wrong about her. So wrong. I knew I'd have to talk to her about that stuff, but the next day was soon enough. "It's a wonderful gift. I plan to use it a lot, with my beautiful sexy wife."

She stood, took me by the hand, and led me to our bedroom. She undressed me, then sat me on the bed, and did a sexy striptease for me. She had new fancy panties and bra on under her clothes, the hottest she'd ever worn.

"You like?" she teased, shaking her body for me.

"I love it."

Ellie climbed onto the bed, pushed me backward and gave me the hottest, nastiest blowjob she ever had. She took me down her throat for the first time, gagging, her saliva dripping from her teasing mouth. She sucked my balls, and moved lower, tonguing my ass, another first. When she took me back in her mouth, her finger slipped into my butt, teasing me while she did her best. After only a few minutes I bellowed while I ejaculated into her hot mouth, her finger pumping in and out of me.

She sucked me to completion, then opened her mouth and let my cum drip down my cock. She looked up at me, and took me all the way to the root, sucking me clean on the way back. She'd never done anything like that, and she seemed to be getting off on it. She played with my cum a little longer, then turned and straddled my face, while she went down on me again.

I nibbled on her steaming moist pussy, through the new sexy lingerie. When I'd had enough of that, I pulled it aside and got direct access to her swollen lips and clit. I ate her to two orgasms, while she worked on my cock.

When I was stiff enough for more, she moved down the bed and straddled me. The woman rode me like a champion cowgirl. She was on fire, no doubt about that. I was the happy beneficiary, and wondered how I had ever doubted her.

The night continued like that, as hot as anything we'd ever done. I was exhausted, and ridiculously happy when we collapsed for the last time. We fell asleep in a tangle of limbs, all thoughts of that evil night once again buried.

~ * ~ * ~

I woke slowly, the memories of the night before still fresh in my brain. With a lazy Saturday ahead of me, I was looking forward to a little more loving. I reached for my darling wife, and stopped, confused. I opened my eyes and I was alone, in the bed. I tried to turn toward her, and felt a tug on my limbs.

"Stu, baby?" her soft voice captured my attention.

It came from my side and I turned my head that direction.

"You know I love you, right, baby? Last night was incredible, wasn't it?" Her voice was pleading, already apologetic. That wasn't good.

"What's going on, Ellie?" I asked nervously. I tugged on my arms and determined that they'd been tied down.

"Last night was for you, honey. I gave you everything, didn't I? I did my best for you. I know you loved it," she said.

"Don't do this Ellie," I warned her.

"Please, Stu! Just give me a chance, alright? Last night was for you. This morning's for me. It's your gift to me. It's what I really want. Do this for me, baby, if you love me. I know you'll love it, if you just give it a chance. Remember how much you enjoyed last night? It's not much more than that."

"Ellie, you betrayed me horribly once. I let that slide because of my love for you. You'll never know how close I came to ending it all, leaving you. There were a few nights you were lucky you woke up at all. Don't do this again."

She was determined. "It's for us, baby. It'll make our sex life even better. I know it will. You have to trust me."

I looked her over. She was wearing some new lingerie. My eyes traveled downward, and my fears were fully realized. She was wearing the strap-on.

"This is your last chance, Ellie. I'm not going to let you humiliate and degrade me again. I won't. Keep it up and this is not going to end well."

She reached down and stroked my leg tentatively. "I know you love me, Stu. It's just this one time, I need to do this. Please try to understand. The videos aren't enough anymore. I need something new." I saw her eyes move away and I followed her gaze. There were two video cameras set up. The bitch was completely insane.

The doorbell rang, and I saw her face brighten. "I'll be right back. I love you honey, thank you for this." She dashed out of the room, leaving me alone.

I sighed. The night before had been a farce. She didn't love me. She couldn't, to do this to me again. I yanked hard at my wrist cuff, and felt the material tear, where I'd weakened it when I first discovered them. I'd cut through the back with an x-acto knife, and the small slit on the edge let the suede part like paper.

I untied the rope around my other wrist, and freed my legs. I left the ropes on display and leaned back, looking over the room. I could have gotten up, but I wanted to see how far she really expected to take this. I'd give her one last chance.

I heard laughter in the hall, then Ellie appeared in the doorway, with Velma at her side. Her friend who had started all this was wearing a coat, and she shrugged it off. Underneath she was wearing nothing but some filmy babydoll. I looked her over, and saw that she wasn't even wearing panties, and was shaved smooth.

She smiled at me, and opened the bag she was carrying. She pulled out a strap-on, a match to my wife's, except that it had an even larger, black dildo protruding from it. The damn thing must have been close to a foot long. And the bitch obviously planned on using it on me.

Ellie sat on the bed beside me. "This can be wonderful, Stu. I promise. I've been reading, studying. You can learn to love it. I swear to you, you'll never regret it. Our sex life will be greater than ever."

"Have you forgotten, Ellie? I hated it. I was disgusted, hurt. It sickened me. It was six weeks before the pain went away."

"They made a mistake. Joanne told me she was sorry. It got carried away. She punished Arnie for what he did. It won't be like that this time. We'll be careful, gentle, loving. We won't hurt you, right Velma?"

Velma approached the bed, reaching for my cock, stroking me softly. "You'll love it when we're done, Stu. We're going to give you so much pleasure, we may blow your mind. This is going to be incredible."

"Like Bob, I suppose?" I asked.

"No Stu, Bob isn't 'equipped' like you," Velma said, tugging on my cock. "Besides, he didn't take it well. All he did was cry on stage. He never even got hard. Of course nobody sucked him. They were pretty mean how they treated him." She leaned over and took me in her mouth, sucking strongly, before releasing me with an audible pop. "Let's play Stu. We'll start slow. Don't you think I'm pretty? You're going to get me. I promise it will be good." She sucked me again, and continued working on me.

Ellie kissed me, massaging my shoulders. "See, baby. It'll be great for you. Incredible. I know you've fantasized about being with two women. I'm making your dream come true. Do this for me, alright?"

I'm ashamed to say I was getting hard for Velma. She was talented, there's no doubt about that. "No, Ellie. For the last time. I won't do this."

She gave me a sad smile. "You will baby. I promise you that much. You'll do it. You might not want to at first, but by the time we're done you'll love it. I saw how hard you came with those guys. Over and over I watched it. You loved it. You don't have to hide it from me. I'm not judging you. It doesn't make you any less a man."

"I hated it. I hate that you enjoyed it. I hate that you betrayed me, and had me raped by those bastards. And I especially hate that you're betraying me again. You're destroying whatever love I ever had for you. Does that make you happy? Because I can promise you, when this is over, you're going to pay, and pay dearly."

"Don't say that, baby! I love you. Wasn't last night incredible? Hasn't the sex been great the last few months? Look! Velma's sucking your cock and you're going to get to fuck her while I'm pegging you. Don't fight this. You don't want those videos of you getting out do you? The videos we're going to make today, and that first one. Joanne says you'll find it's not so bad. You'll come to love it. Then we can go back to the shows."

"Joanne is wrong, and she and her little friends are going to pay dearly, trust me. She's turned my own wife against me, and she's not going to get off easy. I'm pissed you're still talking to her."

"Don't be silly, Stu. You could never get to her. She's rich, and she controls some very powerful people with those tapes of hers. Those guys with her are professionals, powerful, experienced body guards. I don't want you to get hurt, honey. Forget about her. This is about us. It's going to be amazing, you'll see."

Velma was still sucking my cock, and it was stiff for her, but in no danger of coming. I was too angry, too disappointed, too hurt. "Is that your final word, Ellie? You're not going to stop?"

"We will, afterward. Just give it a try. Trust me, baby. This is going to be out-of-this-world."

I gave her every chance. I did. I had tried. She just wouldn't give it up. I reached up and grabbed her by the throat, watching her eyes open wide in surprise. I threw her down on the bed, and with my other hand grabbed Velma by the hair and yanked her off my cock. She gasped and cried out in pain, when I threw her off the bed.

"Big mistake, Ellie. I told you I wasn't going to do it. You wouldn't listen, would you?" I climbed off the bed and shoved the dresser a few feet up against the door. "So now we're going to do this my way."

They didn't struggle much, and it was only a few minutes before I had them both trussed like Thanksgiving turkeys, pleading with me to be reasonable. I laughed.

"Reasonable? Like having me raped? Torturing me? That kind of reasonable?"

They were both crying. "I think it's time for a little payback, honey." I told my wife. "Let's see how you like humiliation, pain, getting raped, and degradation."

I was pacing the room in front of them, still naked. "Let's start with you Velma," I sneered. "You've watched my video. How was it supposed to end? What did that bitch Jilly offer me?"

"Her ass," Velma whispered after a few seconds.

"That's right. So how do you like taking it up the ass, Velma sweetie?"

"I don't. I don't do that."

"Aww, that's too bad. Bob never got your ass? After you forced him to give up his?"

"It's not like that, Stu," she said, looking up at me, tears running down her face. "I do a lot with him, we have a great sex life. I reward him well."

I laughed, yanking her hair back, and shoving my dick in her face. "Suck you bitch. You're the one that brought my wife into this mess. Trust me, you're going to pay for that, now suck!"

She did, not half as well as she had earlier, but then again, she couldn't use her hands, they were tied behind her back. It was good enough, and she had me hard before too long. I wasn't a total asshole. I lubed up my cock, before I threw her on her belly, on the edge of the bed. Ellie was pleading with me to stop, and I glared at her, shutting her up. It took a few seconds to get the logistics right, maneuvering her legs, with her ankles tied together, pushing her knees apart, yanking her arms in place.

She struggled a bit, until I slapped her ass hard. "Keep it up, Velma, and I'll wash off the lube and fuck you dry," I told her.

She kept crying and pleading, shrieking as I penetrated her. "This is what you wanted to do to me, right?" I snapped.

"Sorry," she groaned, as I plunged deeper. I fucked her. Fucked her ass hard. Pounded into her, making her whole body shiver. "You like that, don't you, Velma? Maybe not yet, but I know you will. Just like I would eventually, right?" I pulled back, popping out of her, before slamming home. She screamed, and I did it again, then yet again. "Nice, huh?" I sneered.

"You're hurting her," Ellie said.

"Really? I'm not nearly as big as that tool you were going to use on me, or compared to those bastards you let rape me. How could I possible be hurting her?" I forced myself all the way in, holding still, pushing as deeply as possible. She was crying, struggling to pull away. I pulled all the way out, and slammed home, making her gasp and grunt.

After a few more minutes of punishing her ass, I pulled out. She lay there, sobbing. I turned to my wife, lifted her head by the hair and held my cock out for her. "Suck me, you traitorous bitch."

Ellie shook her head, turning her face away, and then cried out when I yanked her head straight back by the hair. "Suck!"

She opened her mouth, and gagged immediately. I laughed, fucking her face. "Do a good job. The lube was wearing off, and you don't want me to hurt your friend, do you?"

A few minutes of pounding her throat had me ready for more. I dragged her across the floor, and put her on her knees at the side of the bed. I pulled Velma in place, then pressed Ellie's face forward, into her friend's crotch. "Lick that ass. Prepare it for me."

I watched as she let me press her face into Velma's ass, pinching her mouth shut. I reached down and grabbed her tits. "I don't have a string around your balls to force you, like they did me." Then I squeezed her tits as hard as I could, grabbed her nipples, and yanked them, making her scream. "Lick that ass!" I growled.

She started. It wasn't very good, so I gave another hard yank. She drove her face forward, and I heard Velma moan. After that I let her do it on her own, while I moved onto the bed, and stuck my cock in Velma's face. "The sloppier the better, for your sake," I told her.

She did what she could, and when I was dripping with her spit, I got up. I picked up Ellie, making her gasp, then threw her on the bed. Seconds later, I was pounding Velma's tight ass again.