Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-3 Ending

Story Info
Payback Inc.: First Justice
17.8k words
4.24
45.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payback Inc.: First Justice - part 3 of my ending to edrider73's Yo-yo Chronicles Ch.02

http://www.literotica.com/s/yo-yo-chronicles-ch-02

First of all, my apologies. I thought this chapter had been submitted, and when I took a necessary break from writing (due to RL circumstances), I didn't check. I had an error in submission, and it was never posted. Now I'm the idiot that didn't finish the Damn story. I feel like crap about that, and will do my damnedest to make sure that does not happen again.

Also, as with the previous chapters, this would probably best be categorized as Nonconsent. The original author submission was LW, although he changed that. My earlier chapters were LW, and I am loathe to change categories for individual chapters, so this will remain in LW.

The foundation is established, and five wives are paying the price. Two more are equally penitent, but not locked in a basement.

All the groundwork is in place, it's time for justice to be had. Justice and more. Lots more.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I'll admit it. I was nervous. Extremely nervous. I was sitting in the rearguard vehicle, watching from a distance. Butler and Carter were at the server location, waiting for our signal. Xavier was alone at the clubhouse, keeping down the fort. Dean was seated beside me, with Ellie in the backseat.

It was the first time we'd involved the wives in our adventures, but we wanted as many hands on deck as possible.

Bob was in the lead vehicle, with Neil and Velma. They, too, were waiting for a signal. We were 90% certain the convoy would exit the property in their direction. I wish that percentage was higher.

The real work had already been completed. Butler's acquaintances had performed the necessary modifications to the vehicles the night before. It had been expensive, but should be worth it. We were counting on their ability to do what they said they could.

We'd been waiting for over an hour, and had ceased talking shortly after the selected warehouse parking lot had started to fill. Now there were only a few remaining vehicles out front. We were stationed two buildings away, using binoculars, where we could observe both the front and rear of the building. It was a fortunate location. I had thought we'd need to set out a separate observer.

"One vehicle remaining," Ellie confirmed, speaking into the walkie-talkie. We didn't want to use cell-phones. Dean thought Neil was a little paranoid, but I agreed. If there ever was a time for a bit of paranoia, now was it. It was Ellie's job to watch the front of the building. Dean had his binoculars out, watching the back exit.

"One unhappy man being escorted out of the building. Two bouncers. I don't see his wife," Ellie said, binoculars unwavering. "Crap, Stu! What if his wife doesn't come out? What are we... Wait! There she is. She's getting in the driver seat. Thank God."

"Activity at the back door. People exiting. Three so far," Dean said. He repeated his observation into his walkie-talkie.

We held our collective breath, and continued watching. "Last car has left the parking lot," Ellie said.

Good. That should be the last of the potential witnesses, unless some accidental ones happened by. The last thing we needed was some security guard, or roving police car to get involved. It wouldn't be the end of the world. Up until the last moment we could always postpone it for the next show. I hoped we wouldn't have to, this setup was nearly ideal.

Just beyond the exit gate was a long alley, with two large buildings bracketing it. The only camera in the area was targeted at the gate, and there were none on the alley. Beyond the alley was a small parking lot for the building on the left, and the driveway out to the street. It was narrow and one way. No more than one vehicle could get by. We couldn't have asked for a better setup.

"Nine so far," Dean said. "You sure they all leave together?"

"Every time. They leave, enter the vehicles, and only after everyone's out of the building and it's locked up, do they drive away," I said.

"Twelve, now. Shit there's a lot of them."

"Always fourteen to sixteen, until now. This could be it," I said.

"Fifteen... this guy's locking up. I think that's all."

"Total count?"

"Four men, eleven women."

Dean spoke into this walkie-talkie. "Fifteen, three vehicles, four men, eleven women. Should be moving any moment, lights are on." Moments later the first vehicle pulled out. "It's a go. They're on the move. Go! Go!" Obviously Dean was getting excited.

I pulled into the back roadway, speeding up a little. My headlights were off and parking lights taped over. We were still about thirty yards back when they started to enter the alley.

A large panel truck with no markings pulled out of the small parking lot, turning to enter the main road, just ahead of the three vehicle convoy.

"They're there!" Dean shouted.

"I see 'em," I said, speeding up again.

"Do it! Do it already! Don't let them get away!"

I never thought Dean would get that excited. "Hit it, Ellie."

Ellie lifted the remote control. She pressed the first button. The vehicles were coming to a stop, lined up behind the panel truck but from our vantage point, nothing was happening.

"All of 'em," I said.

She pressed buttons two and three. The taillights of the vehicle went out. We pulled right up behind the bumper of the last vehicle, bracketing them in. Of course if everything went according to plan, they wouldn't be making a run for it.

The first button disabled their interior door handles, apparently a simple enough task, according to Butler's resources. The second button blew out their fuses. Without the fuses, they lost their lights and all electronics.

The third button did the big deed. It set off the aerosol fentanyl in the vehicle's air conditioning system, blowing the extremely potent and fast acting sleeping gas into the cabin. From what I was told, it was similar to the gas that was used in the Moscow theater hostage crisis in 2002. Butler assured me that it was safer; in the last 12 years they'd improved both the release and secondary elements. I hoped so, the original one left 130 hostages dead. It did manage to disable the 40 to 50 terrorists, long enough for the Russian forces to kill them.

In this case, supposedly we had to wait a mere 60 seconds to have them at our complete mercy. Dean and I were already out of the vehicle, and I saw Neil and Bob exiting the truck's cab.

I heard a loud noise and then I dropped to the ground as I saw a gun-wielding hand exit the passenger window of the middle vehicle. The bastard had shot out the window! Fuck!! What is it they say about best laid plans...

"Gun!" I cried out, moving behind the rear bumper of the car in front of me, watching the side of the vehicle.

This wasn't good, certainly not part of the plan. I had a holstered Taser, but didn't think it would win in a gun fight. I couldn't see what was happening around me. My view was blocked by the vehicle, and I didn't want to tear my eyes off the hand sticking out the window.

I drew the Taser, praying I wouldn't miss, and that it would work. It was the real thing, not a cheap knockoff. The X26C, a thousand dollar device, it was the type with wired darts that could be used from 15 feet away. I'd run through a few hundred dollars of training cartridges to be prepared, hoping I'd never have to use it.

The arm was still moving, one shoulder appeared, and I could see the back of a head. Hoping I wouldn't piss my pants, or fall down like an idiot, I crawled out from behind the bumper as stealthily as I could. I made it as far as the rear wheel well, when the fear all but paralyzed me. I raised the Taser gun, my hand shaking like mad, and shot the shoulder from maybe eight feet away. I saw a shudder, and the gun dropped from the hand. Somehow Neil was able to reach the gun even before I could. Looking up I saw the shoulder belonged to Bobo, one of my rapists. I didn't feel so bad about hitting him with the Taser. He was unconscious.

There was no movement inside the other vehicles.

We moved rapidly. It was a lot of work, especially moving the two bouncers and the two rapists. They were heavy. It took less than ten minutes from start to finish. The doors opened easily from the outside, only the interior handle was disabled. We put on our filtered masks, and pulled the bodies from the vehicles. One at a time we loaded them into the back of the panel truck. Once we'd finished, we loaded the escape vehicles. Velma drove the truck, and Ellie drove the car we'd been using. Dean got in the back of the truck with our victims, preparing them for our journey. He was already cuffing them by the time I closed the back of the truck.

The panel truck drove away, and would contact Butler and Carter, letting them know they could hit the servers. Bob, Neil and I had yet another job to do. We had opened the doors and windows of the three vehicles, and while they were airing out, we started the required repairs. It only took a couple of minutes to replace all the fuses. While Neil and I were doing that, Bob was swapping out the plates on the vehicles. They wouldn't hold up to a close inspection, so we had better not get stopped in the next couple of hours.

The fentanyl delivery canisters were closed, sealed and placed in the trunk of the lead vehicle. Keeping my fingers crossed, I turned the ignition key in the lead vehicle. It started immediately. The other two vehicles had no issues. We had to wait for Bob to run back and remove the tape covering all the cameras which faced the back of the buildings. I was happy enough to wait, my fear of getting caught outweighed by the thought of driving while there was any sleeping gas remaining in the vehicles. Bob came running back, and removed the tape covering the lens of the camera at the gate. We were done.

I leaned into our original vehicle, and gave my wife a kiss. "We're off. Keep safe."

She grabbed me and kissed me hard. "Be careful. I love you."

I checked my watch. Twenty-three minutes total. Three more than we had counted on. The only evidence that remained was any tiny shards of glass we couldn't pick up from the shattered window, and somewhere out there was a bullet we hadn't been able to find.

It was a nervous ride out to our clubhouse. We split up at the street exit, and took different paths out of the city. Two hours and nine minutes later I was pulling through the main entrance, my head still half out the window, wary of any remaining sleeping gas. I drove straight to the warehouse, where one of the bays opened for me. I pulled in beside the car Ellie had driven, and finally breathed comfortably.

Xavier was with Dean in the back of the truck. Fifteen bodies were lined up in the bed, several laying on top of each other. They were all handcuffed and hooded. Apparently gagged as well, because they were making sounds, they just weren't intelligible. The feet of each victim were tethered together, with about two feet of play. While I observed the interior, I heard a bay open, and saw the last of the kidnapping vehicles enter. That made me feel good.

"Any word from Butler and Carter?" I asked.

Xavier nodded. "All's good. They have access and are in the process of removing all the drives, as well as examining the computers for useful information. At last contact they figured they were just about done. Apparently Carter's insisting on taking one of the computers with them. They had some difficulty opening a locked file cabinet. Other than that, all is going as planned."

"We ready to start moving them?" I heard Dean ask.

He got an affirmative from me, as well as Xavier. Neil walked up, grinning like a kid. "Well, what are we waiting for? I got me some payback to get started."

I think he was speaking for all of us.

~ * ~ * ~

I looked around the basement. Our five slave-wives were locked in the single cells, temporarily. We wanted to keep them isolated, but they hadn't earned them yet. There were nine naked, angry women chained to individual floor rings, all still handcuffed, and now collared. I'll confess that five of the nine would have looked much better clothed, but that wasn't part of the plan. Their gags didn't stop them from making noise but it was at least a little quieter than it would have been otherwise.

I knew they were probably feeling pretty sick. The side effects of the sleeping gas weren't nice. I didn't feel sorry for a single one of them. A more despicable bunch of people probably did not exist on the face of the earth.

Joanna was in the black box, where she'd stay for a while. Jilly was in the white box, but I was quite certain she'd be let out frequently. During her stage performances she had promised an awful lot, and never delivered. She'd be keeping those promises now. I know she owed me her ass. We had already agreed to a drawing to see who would get to use her first.

The four men were still in the warehouse. They were naked except for their hoods. Well, not quite naked, they were also wearing what had to be close to two-hundred pounds of chains each. They wore steel wrist and ankle manacles, which were padlocked shut. Xavier said he planned on welding them shut when he had time. The poles they were chained to weren't going anywhere, so neither were they. We'd deal with them later. We had nothing but time.

~ * ~ * ~

It was a very busy weekend. After capturing our torturers on Saturday, we spent most of Sunday working. I was lucky, part of the basement crew. I got to work on building the stage that was going to be a large part of our payback. Three of our members had skills unique to our group, which determined what their jobs were going to be. The rest of us drew lots. Xavier had spent a few years working as a mechanic in a garage, so he, Dean and Bob had vehicle duty, to make sure that none of the vehicles could ever be tracked back to us. Velma and Ellie were tasked with watching the news to see if anything about Joanna and her crew came up. Butler had a butt-load of video experience, so he was tasked with working on our new stage. Neil had paid Bob a grand to get basement duty with me and Butler. Bob had been a little reluctant but Velma had convinced him it would be in his best interest to take the money.

Personally, I thought Velma was getting pushy. If I were Bob, I'd probably have chained her in the basement with the new girls, as a reminder. A thousand bucks wasn't worth sweating in the hot barn on the vehicles, versus working in the basement, with the slaves. But that's just me. I told Ellie my thoughts on the matter.

"Really?" she said, showing her surprise. "If I said you should take the money, you'd lock me up?"

"If I asked your opinion, I'd listen. If you nagged me about it, you'd be naked chained to a ring, demoted to Tier four."

"Demoted? I'm not really a slave, Stu! I agreed to do this, because it was what you needed, and I could help."

I grabbed her collar and gave it a yank. "When you enter the compound, things change, Ellie. There are no free women in this building, on this property. You understand that, don't you?"

"But you never—"

"You're a Tier five. That yields certain benefits, like freedom up here, and exclusive access. That could change." I gave her collar a shake. "Don't jeopardize them, like Velma's doing."

"But at home—"

"At home you're my wife. We're not home, are we?"

She shook her head. "You don't treat me like a slave. You ask, you don't tell. You don't abuse me, you don't make me call you master or sir, unless we're downstairs."

I pulled her close. "I love you. I make allowances. How do you refer to the other men?"

"M-m-m-master," she mumbled.

"Only downstairs?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Even Bob?"

She nodded.

"Do you see? You behave properly for everyone but me. You're respectful, and obedient. You don't talk back. I allow you a little freedom because you're my wife. Don't abuse it, Ellie. Love only goes so far. Velma may learn that."

I did notice that after our discussion, Velma was behaving much better. Slaves talk.

~ * ~ * ~

Carter, of course, was saddled with the computer work. Unfortunately for him, we didn't want it to possibly be tracked back to the us. Neil had him set up in a decrepit building at the edge of town, still over an hour away. We all felt so bad about it we finally agreed to let him have Jilly first. That seemed to make him happy, and we all sat around, watching and cheering him on, as he used her thoroughly. Even our slave wives were out of their cells, helping relieve the audience sexual tension. I was balls deep in Ellie, who was sitting on my lap, as Jilly got hers for the first of many, many times. Ellie was collared of course, in her slave silks. I reminded her if she didn't do a good job, I might make her openly available, and help myself to one of the others.

The only ones who didn't get to see Jilly's debasement were Joanna, still in the black box, and the four bastards out in the warehouse.

"What are you going to do with her, when you get your chance?" Ellie asked. "Go round the world?"

"Nah. She promised me her ass on stage, even though she claimed she didn't like anything up there. We're going to see about that. I'm going to wear that bitches ass out!"

Ellie giggled, and gave me a little squeeze down below. "You happier now?"

"Unbelievably so. Thank you for putting up with me for the last few months. I know I've been asking a lot."

"I put you through a lot. I'm happy we're able to work past that."

It looked like I wasn't the only one planning on using Jilly's ass. Carter had just pulled out of the cock-tease's pussy, and rammed his cock home. Jilly's crying and shrieking made me think she probably didn't like it. I was confident she'd like it even less when it was my turn. I had more to stick up there than anyone but Butler, and he still didn't have any more than me.

Jilly was doing a considerable amount of begging and pleading. She was the only captive that had been ungagged so far. That was in case Carter wanted to use her mouth. Personally, I wasn't sticking anything in the mouth of somebody who wasn't resigned to accept it. She'd stay gagged for me.

After he had come in her for the second time, I was surprised when he dragged her over in front of one of the women chained to the floor. She was a big homely thing. Carter lifted her head by the hair, and tore the duct tape off her mouth, then pulled the ball gag out. "Clean her up while I get a second wind."

The woman started crying. "You have to let me go. I have a family, I didn't do anything—"

"Fuck you. I remember damn well who it was who tied that damn string to my balls, you lousy cunt. You want to see the scars? Not another word or I'll beat you to within an inch of your life, and maybe beyond. Now clean that filthy slut up, and do a good job."

"How?"

Carter slapped her across the face hard enough to make me grimace. "Why the fuck do you think I ungagged you?" He stomped across the floor, and took one of our most vicious whips off the wall. An eight foot bull-whip, which we mostly used for show, and never had wielded full-strength against any of the wives. By the time he got back, the ugly bitch had her tongue where it belonged.

He hit her anyway, making both the women scream. He didn't do it as hard as he could, but it left a bloody trail on her back. I think it was only then that I realized that it was going to get ugly before this was all over. I started to wonder if Joanna would even make it out alive. Not that she deserved to.