Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 03: Social Accessory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why is she here?" Nick asked.

"She's interested in meeting you."

"How do you know all this, Winnie?"

"She's my daughter."

"You'd let me near your daughter?"

"That's why I'm talking to you. She's having trouble meeting good men, and she mentioned your name and said you're a big contributor and she'd heard good things about you. She asked me if I ever had dealings with you.

"I told her I had, and that what she heard about your reputation was true. When I knew you'd be here tonight, I suggested she come with me. If you'd like, I'll introduce her to you."

"It's hard for me to believe what you're saying."

"I have mixed feelings about the past," she said. "You've turned out so well that I feel guilty about what we did to you and about enjoying the video whenever I watch it. The others do, too. We are your biggest boosters.

"On the other hand, I wonder if you would be the man you are today without our night together. As far as I can tell, it's the only adversity you've ever had to face. If you ever think about that, I'd love to hear your conclusions.

"In any case, I think you are worthy of her, and I would love for you to meet her, but you may not want me to introduce her to you."

"Why not?"

"Because it could be dangerous," she said. "See, if you meet her, there's a chance that the two of you would hit it off. If that happened, maybe you'd be my son-in-law, unless you don't want children -- because she wants at least three, almost as much as I want grandchildren.

"If you got engaged, I would no longer permit myself to watch the video, and I would do my best to round up all the copies owned by my friends and destroy them."

"I'm not afraid of that," he said. "That would make me happy."

"I know. That's not the dangerous part. What I'm talking about is what would happen if you ever hurt her. If the two of you don't click, that's not a problem. But if you are a bad husband and hurt her -- well, I'll hold on to one copy of the video.

"I could take it to a professional to make a copy with our faces blurred out. The only face in focus would be yours. Then I'd post it on the Internet and send links to everyone you do business with now or in the future. Would you believe I'm capable of doing something like that, Nick?"

Nick released his breath slowly.

"Yes."

"There's another danger."

"What's that?"

"In about forty years, she might look a lot like I do tonight. I've tried to take care of myself, and people tell me I look good for my age. But you may not think so, so you better turn around and take a close look.

"Then you can weigh the opportunity against the risk and tell me whether you want to be introduced or not. You're known as a man who never walks away from a risk. I'm curious about what you'll decide."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."