Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 05: Adam and Eve

Story Info
Seduced by a she-devil, he went through hell for his wife.
21.2k words
2.9
20.6k
12

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,061 Followers

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story, to Cassie for further editing and to AK21 for opening my eyes to some major weaknesses in the connections between the characters and how they act.

And special thanks to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, whose talent and expertise helped improve it.

When Eve came unto Adam, he was shocked.

He knew something was up when he arrived home from work and was greeted with a passionate kiss, but he had no idea that it was only a preview of the night ahead.

After the toddlers were fed and put to bed, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. When she finally had enough, he was too exhausted to say anything. The same thing happened the next two nights.

It wasn't until Saturday, during the children's naptime, that he sat across from her in the family room and asked her about it.

"Eve, what's come over you the last few nights? You've never been like this before."

"Are you upset with how I'm fulfilling my wifely duty. If you're displeased, please correct me."

Eve and Adam weren't raised as practicing Christians, but at one point they looked around them at what others were doing with their lives. They saw mostly narcissism, selfishness, hedonism and unhappiness.

They wanted something different for themselves and their children, so they explored several paths before they settled on born-again Christianity, They joined the flock of an inspiring pastor and adopted most of the conventions of their new faith, such as the wife's subservience to the husband.

There was a bit of play-acting in the way they did this. Adam was glad Eve was a strong-willed woman who wouldn't take crap from anyone. It was her idea to submit to him in the home.

She didn't stop giving him advice and suggestions, or arguing with him, but she also never questioned his decisions, even those she wouldn't have made. She felt the closeness and marital peace they enjoyed was worth more than getting her way.

Adam considered her superior to him in brains, looks and almost everything else, and he nearly always followed her advice. When he didn't, it was usually because he had misunderstood her.

As they each worked at putting the interests of the other before their own, they were rewarded with the kind of marriage and family they had been seeking. What pleased them the most was that their children got into as much trouble as any of their young friends, but nevertheless dazzled their teachers and other adults with their kindness and eagerness to help anyone in need.

The marriage was also physically fulfilling. Before they were born again, both had lots of experience with lust, and they read nothing in the Bible prohibiting an active and imaginative sex life.

They both exercised and kept trim, and Eve was blessed with the face and body of a movie star, although nobody in the congregation knew it because she dressed modestly.

Adam had usually been the initiator of sex until the past three nights. Not only had she taken the lead during their lovemaking, but she had been both demanding and aggressive. She had never acted like that, even before they were born again.

"I'm not displeased," he said, answering her question. "I thank God for giving me the hottest woman on the planet for a wife. I was just surprised because this is a side of you I've never seen. I was wondering why you revealed it to me now."

He saw she was struggling with something and trying to make up her mind. She became increasingly agitated and finally burst into tears.

"Eve, Eve, what's wrong? Please forgive me if what I said hurt or embarrassed you."

His words didn't comfort her, so he got up and walked over to her, leaned over and put an arm around her shoulders. She jumped up, wrapped her arms around him, buried her face in his shoulder and continued to sob.

They stood like this for a few minutes before she released him and motioned for him to sit down. She sat down facing him and wiped away her tears.

"Oh, Adam, my beloved," she said, "I have been unholy and impure. I am not worthy of you. I am playing the harlot, and my mind is full of abomination. I don't know what to do."

Adam was shocked by her words. He didn't know what to say, so he tried to stay calm as he waited for her to explain.

"I did something I should never have done last week," she finally said, "and when I did it, I let the devil into my mind. I am afraid to talk about it with the pastor. But if I don't tell you, I'm afraid it might destroy everything we've built together."


He stared at her and spoke haltingly.

"What do you mean?"

"You know my friend, Kathy? I found out from some mutual friends that she had caught her husband watching pornography on the Internet instead of fulfilling her physical needs. To punish him, she forced him to act in a sex video. She degraded and humiliated him and even made him have sex with a man.

"Kathy never mentioned any of this to me, but she showed the video to others, and I found out. I should have put it out of my mind, but instead I called her up and asked whether I could watch a few minutes of the video. I was ashamed and swore to the Almighty that I would cancel the appointment, but I kept it anyway.

"I ended up watching the whole thing, and as disgusting as it was, my reaction was even worse. I became aroused and even had an orgasm while I was watching her husband being mortified.

"Afterwards, I tried to put it out of my mind, but when you came home that night, I couldn't keep myself from using you to release my sexual tension. The same thing has been happening the last two nights.

"Even during the day, I find myself thinking about that disgusting video and getting impatient for you to come home. Now you know the whole story. The thing I'm most scared of is that you'll command me to tell the pastor."

She stopped speaking and broke into sobs again. Adam didn't know what to say as he watched her gradually control herself. She sniffled and looked at him like a frightened rabbit.

He knew that he had no simple answer to this, not from the Bible or anything he had ever experienced or been taught at Sunday school. The only thing he could think of was to find out more about what had brought this on. He tried to sound helpful.

"With God's help, we'll deal with this. I'm not judging you. I'm not sure what we should do. Maybe if you tell me more about the video, we can see why it's had this effect on you."

She tried to get into the spirit of a problem-solving session and began to matter-of-factly tell him what Kathy's husband was made to do on the video. But as she continued, she got increasingly agitated.

She talked about the different camera angles and the close-ups and how disgusting they looked, how at first the husband was a willing participant and was like an animal in rut and then how things changed and he ended up being coerced into doing horrible things with two strangers, a woman and a man.

As her descriptions became more graphic, her breathing became labored. Her face turned pink, then red. Adam saw that she was looking just like she often did just before she came. But they weren't pleasuring each other now. The memory of the video was doing this to her.

He didn't know how to respond. Finally, he said, "Do you think it would help if I saw the video, or maybe if we saw it together?"

"Oh no! I never want to see that garbage again. I want to erase it from my mind."

"I can't think of anything else right now except counseling," he said, "but the embarrassment of sharing this frightens you."

He saw her rapid nods of agreement.

"Why don't we both think about this some more and sleep on it. We'll find a way to deal with it."

"You're so wise and understanding," Eve said. "Thank you so much for pretending that you aren't disgusted with me. I want to believe we'll find a way through this. We have to."

She stood up and came to him. He stood up, too, and they embraced for a long time.

*********

That night, there was no wild sex, and Adam found himself for a moment missing it, despite knowing what had caused it. The celibacy lasted one more night, but then the floodgates opened again.

Afterward, Eve began crying into her pillow, and that became a pattern. Each session of abandonment ended with him trying to comfort her while she repeated how guilty she felt and how disgusted she was with herself.

He couldn't think of anything to solve the situation, and she never brought up any suggestions. They didn't talk about it again until two months later.

Out of the blue, she told him, "I talked to Kathy today about your suggestion, but she and her husband are back together, and she said she will never show the video to anyone again."

"What suggestion?" Adam asked, and then he remembered. "You thought it might help for me to see it?"

"I don't know what to think, but I'm desperate. We can't go on like this."

By now, the video meant nothing to Adam. Several times he thought about making a point of forgiving Eve for watching it and maybe suggesting that she humble herself by going to church one more night a week for a while. Something told him that this might be what she was waiting for.

He always talked himself out of his idea because only God could judge her. As time went on, he had begun began feeling a little guilty himself for enjoying the uninhibited sex that was the fruit of her guilt.

"Well, if we can't see the video, then we have to forget about that idea," he said. "But we'll think of something."

Eve didn't answer, but he could tell she wasn't consoled.

No one except Kathy could tell there was anything wrong. Eve would occasionally approach her and plead with her to let her watch the video again. At first, she didn't tell Adam, but when she offered Kathy a large sum of money, she did tell Adam afterwards how horrible she felt when Kathy turned her down and seemed to be repelled by her. Adam was shocked, but again, he couldn't come up with a response.

The worst was yet to come. A few months later, Eve confessed that she had offered a Kathy a devil's bargain to see the video. Eve would let Kathy make a video of her being degraded by Kathy or another woman, or even a man, in return for letting her borrow the video of Kathy's husband for one night, or just letting her come over to see it again. She hadn't told Kathy what was behind her desperation or that she would bring Adam with her to watch the video.

Kathy had been so upset at Eve's proposal that she had told Eve she wouldn't be able to see her or talk to her again. A week later, when for some reason Eve found herself slowly driving by Kathy's house, Kathy had seen her and there was a look of fear on Kathy's face.

Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing as Eve hysterically blurted out her story. He did his best to console her, repeat his empty assurances that they would find a way to heal her and assure her that one day Kathy would forgive her and be her friend again.

But nothing changed, until his boss at work changed.

***********

Reporting to Salome Cottonmouth was not a problem for Adam. He had thrived working under women superiors before, and he gave them the same effort and loyalty he gave to a male boss. His and Eve's arrangement at home was for their spiritual master. They rendered unto Caesar what was Caesar's.

Mrs. Cottonmouth came to his department with a reputation as a cold, controlling bitch. The bright side to her Machiavellian shrewdness was that she made everyone who worked for her more productive. That resulted in bonuses and recognition for her, and she was smart enough to spread the wealth. Her subordinates didn't mind when she cracked the whip because, under her, they received financial benefits that they had never enjoyed before.

She kept her dark home life hidden. She had married a powerful executive, but when her career surpassed his, she began treating him like one of her underlings at work. Gradually, she went further.

She used her husband to work out the frustrations of her workday. Slowly she broke him. The decisive, take-charge executive his colleagues and subordinates looked up to at his office turned into a tortured submissive as soon as entered their house.

She derived the most pleasure from sexually tormenting and humiliating him, but eventually his subjugation began to bore her. She remembered the thrill of destroying him bit by bit when he was still resisting her, and she wanted to experience that feeling again. She cautiously experimented at work and found a way to satisfy her urges while protecting herself.

She would seek out an employee to seduce and destroy. She particularly enjoyed doing this to married men or those who were in a happy long-term relationship. If a suitable man wasn't available, a woman would do.

She had a voluptuous body that she worked hard to keep that way. At work, her wardrobe was stylish business suits that emphasized her generous breasts and firm butt without flaunting them.

She used all of her physical assets as well has her cunning to captivate and then sexually overpower any man or woman she set her eye on. When she was finished, he or she was a sniveling sycophant and unquestioningly obedient.

She was careful to do this away from the office, usually when she and a subordinate were on a business trip. When the two returned from the business trip, there was no change in their office relationship, but both knew she had the power to demean and humiliate her victims whenever she felt like it. If they didn't submit to her willingly, she would threaten to tell the wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend enough to destroy the marriage or relationship.

Mrs. Cottonmouth knew that her reputation preceded her whenever she was promoted, and she was amused at the way her new subordinates, especially the men, kept their distance at first. But though they knew that Mrs. Cottonmouth was danger personified, they were fascinated by her reputation for depraved sexuality, and sooner or later one of the flies buzzed close enough to be trapped in her web. She used them until she spotted her next victim and then mostly forgot them.

As she got to know Adam, she realized he could be perhaps her greatest trophy. He was not only an intelligent, confident and inspiring leader, but he was also caring, empathetic and motivating.

What really turned her on was his kindness and spirituality. He genuinely cared for others, and he was devoutly religious but in a private way that never made anyone around him uncomfortable.

She pictured it in her mind as a battle of good and evil. Sometimes while they were working together, she actually got wet thinking of herself as the demon that would corrupt his soul and hand him over to the devil.

Adam avoided gossip, but even he had heard the stories, and from the day she arrived, he had kept Mrs. Cottonmouth at arms' length as much as he could. Like the other men, he was fascinated, but he knew better than to get too close.

He was relieved that their relationship seemed friendly but formal. She often complimented him, but it was only when he had really accomplished something worthwhile. On one level, he knew this was her management skills at work, but on another level, it motivated him much more than when other bosses had commended him with empty, insincere language.

He didn't tell Eve anything about Mrs. Cottonmouth until his boss told him that he would be accompanying her on a four-day business trip to Kansas City. That worried him, and at dinner that night, he told Eve all the rumors. Mrs. Cottonmouth hadn't made any trouble for him so far, but he was concerned about the trip.

Eve listened intently and asked a few questions about what Mrs. Cottonmouth looked like and what she acted like. She was lost in thought for a while before she spoke.

"I am humbled that you are asking for my counsel, Adam. As your wife, lover and mother of your children, I am feeling like a lioness whose home and family are being threatened. My instinct tells me to pounce on her and rip her to shreds.

"She hasn't done anything, although every fiber of my being tells me she will try. I will pray for your strength, and I will trust in you as I always have. Your light shines brighter than her darkness, and I know that you will fight the devil with all your strength."

"That was exactly what I needed to hear," Adam said. "You are above all women in the world, and I will never dishonor you."

That night was a particularly wild one in bed, and Adam was happy that afterwards Eve didn't talk about her guilt but fell asleep with a smile on her face. As he drifted off, he wondered whether the discussion about Mrs. Cottonmouth had something to do with Eve's ardor.

When he dropped her off the next morning at the community college, she gave him a warm embrace and told him, "Be strong, Adam!" before he drove off.

Her car was in the shop, and she was going to be picked up from school by the car dealer after class. She was using her babysitting pool hours to study videography and video editing.

After beginning online six months ago, she had advanced quickly, and once she completed the college classes, she would be at the professional level -- proficient with the latest equipment and the top editing programs. She would be able to make decent money if she wanted a job.

Neither she nor Adam wanted her to work and be away from the children, so she was going to use her new skills and some expensive cameras and computer hardware she had bought to make videos of the family, mostly the children.

Adam got a travel itinerary and schedule from Mrs. Cottonmouth that day for the trip. though it was more than a week off. He was glad to know the schedule was packed and there were only a few minutes of free time each day and evening.

****************

They sat next to each other in business class, but other than exchanging some pleasantries, they didn't converse during the plane trip. When they checked in, she told him she wanted to relax a little before their dinner meeting that night and she would see him at the restaurant.

The dinner with the client went well. In the cab back to the hotel, she thanked him for his contribution to the evening, specifically pointing out each helpful thing he said. Everything went well the next day, too. The only hitch came the afternoon of the day before they were to leave.

After a successful lunch meeting, she said that the two o'clock appointment had been canceled, she was spending the afternoon at the pool and she would see him at dinner.

He held his breath waiting for her to suggest that he join her, but she didn't, and when he said he'd walk around the resort area for a while before going back to his room, she said goodbye and left. An hour and a half later, when he got off the elevator on the floor where their rooms were, he saw her walking toward him from down the hall.

She was wearing a terrycloth cover-up, but it was wide open, and beneath it, her bountiful breasts were swinging free and wild. At least that's what he thought at first. As she came closer, he could see that there was a tiny bikini that barely covered anything.

"Hi," she said in a friendly voice as she passed him.

He said "Hi" back, but his voice sounded parched and whispery. After he walked a few steps, he turned to look at her and saw that her cover-up came only to her waist. Below that, her round butt cheeks were bouncing as wildly as her breasts had been. Her string bikini was invisible from the rear.

He quickly turned around, but not quickly enough, because her head had been turned and she saw him looking at her. Her expression was a mixture of satisfaction and utter lasciviousness. She never said a word as she slowly turned her head around and continued walking to the elevator.

edrider73
edrider73
1,061 Followers