Yoga Class Ch. 01

Story Info
Aliyah gets a private "lesson".
1.2k words
39k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whale67
Whale67
39 Followers

7 girls signed walked into the yoga studio, they were all from the same college and felt it would be a great group activity. There was Aliyah, she was wearing a loose gray top and tight black yoga pants that perfectly shaped her big Brazilian ass. Rachel, a blonde who was wearing a tight orange tang top and pink yoga pants that showed her juicy booty. Rose, a brunette with her small ass in yellow leggings, but her black top revealed her magnificent cleavage. Sydney, who had blue booty shorts that showed her round ass and a blue top that showed her busty tits. Chloe, a petite girl with a good rack for someone her size, and a small, but round ass covered by white yoga pants. Sarah, she was wearing a tight green top to show her DD tits, and black booty short revealing her huge ass. Then came the instructor with his assistant.

Jay was 6 foot 1, his assistant, Kyria, was 4 11 but with a good ass, and great titties. She had on black leggings and a red t shirt with a deep neck line. Jay was wearing sweatpants and a red muscle shirt. The girls then laid out their mats.

The studio they were in had mirrors on all the walls, what Aliyah noticed was that there was on mirror that had a door knob, so she asked Chloe what it was. "I bet it's it is just where they keep the supplies" said Chloe. Jay then began the class.

"Good morning girls, my name is Jay Quigley, but you can call me Jay, and to my left is my assistant Kyria Jacobson, she will be demonstrating the poses, while I go around helping you through any poses that you may struggle with. So everyone please stand up."

Jay then began to instruct the girls.

"O.K. so the first pose will be the basic downward dog." The girls all got on all fours as Jay walked around the room, secretly inspecting the girls' butts. When he made it around the room he then instructed the girls to go into Diver Pose, where you bend downwards while on the ball of your foot. With this pose, Jay noticed that Aliyah was struggling. Jay then walked up to Aliyah and asked her to come with him. Aliyah asked where she was going so Jay walked over to the mirror with a door knob and opened it.

"Kyria take over for me, I am going to give Aliyah a private lesson."

Aliyah rolled up her mat and walked in to the room. Once in the room Jay told Aliyah to bend over, which she did. Jay the spoke.

"So, you are Brazilian right?"

"Yeah."

"You know what they say about Brazilians right?"

"No, what do they say?"

"They say that they are packing booty, and you definitely are."

Jay then slapped Aliyah's ass, watching it ripple. Aliyah then said "A big ass needs a big cock, can you deliver?" Jay then pulled out his 9 inch dick.

"Will this work?"

Aliyah then turned around and got on her knees. "Definitely."

Aliyah then opened her mouth and started to tease the head and stroke his shaft.

"You like that Jay?"

"Fuck yeah! Go deeper."

"Whatever you want."

Jay then grabbed Aliyah by her hair and forced her head down on his cock to the point where he could feel the back of her throat. He then started to fuck her mouth as he thrust his dick in and out of her mouth getting faster every ten seconds. Saliva starting to flow out of Aliyah's mouth as she started to gag and tear up.

Jay then let Aliyah up, Aliyah then said "You are a little too rough for me." Jay then walked over to a box in the corner of the room, and pulled out a needle filled with a blue liquid, Aliyah did not see it at first.

"I thought you might say that." said Jay. Jay put the needle to the side at first, because he was afraid she might break it. He walked over to Aliyah and grabbed her by the throat. He smacked her ass as hard as possible and pulled her butt against his cock and started to hump her, Aliyah still struggling to get loose.

Jay the ripped Aliyah's pants open, revealing her fat ass in a green thong. He then ripped her thong off and shoved his dick in her wet cunt. He began to thrust his cock into her tight pussy. He then pulled Aliyah up by her waist causing her to be in a handstand. Jay then shoved his foot on her face as he spanked her ass until a dark red color appeared on her ass cheeks.

"You're going to make me cum!"

Jay then sped up, squeezing her ass tightly as her pussy began to tighten. Aliyah then let out a loud scream as she cummed on Jay's dick.

Jay then dropped Aliyah onto the ground, pulling her ass onto his dick. He began to through her up and down, making her ass clap on his lap. Jay then spread her ass cheeks, and moved his pipe into her tight asshole. Aliyah then tried to get free but the feeling of Jay's dick in her butt caused her to relax, and began to moan begging for him to shove his dick deeper. Jay continued to bounce Aliyah on his dick watching her ass cheeks jiggle with each clap.

"I want you to lick your own pussy."

Jay said as he pushed her head downwards towards her cunt. She struggled to do so naturally, Jay then forced her downwards putting her face in her wet pussy. Aliyah continued to moan as she orally pleasured herself. Jay then felt himself beginning to climax, so he pulled out of Aliyah's ass, and forced Aliyah to suck his dick, he then slapped her tit and pulled her face off angling it. Jay then released his hot load over her face. Aliyah's face was covered in his cum, she was tearing up from the cum Jay got in in her eye. Jay rubbed his dick over her face spreading the cum around.

Jay the laid Aliyah face down on the ground. He walked over to the place where he put the needle, picked it up, and straddled Aliyah.

"What is that going to do?"

"It's going to make you think what I want you to think, you will forget what I just did to you, and when I want, you will do it again."

Jay then injected the needle into her ass. Aliyah's whole body then relaxed, Jay then rolled her back over.

"You will stand up."

And Aliyah stood up. "You will forget what just happened, but will do everything that I command, and when anybody asks you what happened, you will say that I helped stretch you out and that you feel better than you ever have before."

"Yes master."

"Good, now stay here."

Jay then walked out of the room and told the class that he was going to stay longer with Aliyah, but they were dismissed. Everyone left the studio, Jay then walked back into the room, and told Aliyah that she could leave, but that he would see her back next week. Aliyah then leaved with her pants ripped, her ass spanked red, and her face covered in cum.

Whale67
Whale67
39 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
The Master of Truth 001 Logan can suddenly change the truth of the world with a word.in Mind Control
Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 01 Chemical makes women physically addicted to semen.in Mind Control
Wish Box Guy finds a magic box that makes his life more interesting.in Mind Control
The Escape Room - Room 01: Sammy An elaborate escape room turns four women into bimbo sextoys.in Mind Control
More Stories