Yoga Monster

Story Info
Big dicks and yoga pants.
2k words
4.31
78.2k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved into my new dorm without a problem and without giving myself too much of a pat on the back it was fair to say everybody loved me. I threw the parties, I did the shots, I listened to the problems, and I flirted with them all. I had played the social game and won easily. Now was the time to reap the rewards of my position at the top of the social ladder.

Her name was Nicki. One of the shortest girls I ever met at a nice five foot flat. Blonde hair like strands of gold and white skin like a malano cookie. Cute face with blue eyes and a chest that was not very pronounced. She did have one feature that set her apart however. Nicki had a big fat ass. She went to the gym and worked out like most girls in college but that butt was not like most girls'. It was a bubble butt. Thick white cheeks that sat high and pronounced on her also thick thighs. They rested out so far it was almost like a shelf. More than a handful- hell more than two handfuls each cheek. We were already friends but the tension was undeniable and you were going to take advantage of that.

I spent time in Nicki's room one day eager to take the first step but she had somehow beat me to it.

"Why do you always walk behind me?" She asked candidly. I looked her dead in eyes. We both laughed.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Ok ok but it isn't very subtle." She replied smiling but embarrassed to look at me, "What if Gary saw?" Gary, a long distance boyfriend, never seemed like an obstacle. He showed up to see her maybe every other month and their relationship was being strained.

"You're right my bad." I said clearly not shaken.

"I mean it is flattering. I don't mind." She said still smiling to herself, "Do you want to go soon?"

"Yeah let's go."

Nicki and I had a pretty regular pattern of working out together. We would do separate routines but the gym was small and that ass was big. It wasn't hard to spot her. Gathering our things we headed down the stairs. She had a black tank top on and tight black shorts that were pushed to their limit around her butt and thighs. The word "JUICY" being almost comically stretched out. Walking down behind her there was a certain angle where her feet were below her but her large ass concealed them from view. Each step lifted one side every so sexily hypnotically shifting to the other and making that big ass sway. Nicki was putting an extra sway in her step. I knew it. She knew it.

At the gym she was really giving me a show but she would smile and deny it later. The treadmills were lined up facing the mirror. Glancing over I saw her looking at me in the reflection. I watched her slowly raise the incline to the highest setting, her big ass bouncing and she was anything but unaware of it. Each step caused all of that big white booty to rise and descend into a bounce when her foot landed. I could only imagine the bounce it would be showing off fucking it from behind. As she completed her run she turned to look at me and I pretended not to notice. A pout and quick water break as her tank top draped perfectly over her ass. She then moved to the squat rack. This girl was strong. I had seen her squat roughly twice my weight on a good day but that was not what she was doing today. She loaded the lightest weight she could and bent down into a nice squat. The black tight shorts held together by some miracle as that ass filled them as she bent lower and lower. The word "JUICY" had gone from spread to illegible as her big butt pushed the font well beyond what it was made for. Her form was off, pushing her ass out more giving it more room to drive everybody in the gym wild. Nicki then moved into a one leg squat dropping the other into a knee on the ground and the other extended before her. The knee resting on the ground lead to a thick white thigh beneath one cheek the size and roundness of a soccer ball. She switched legs displaying the view for everybody who thought a white girl couldn't have a big ass.

When the workout was over we returned back in our usual fashion of me following slightly behind. The swaying continued as I imagined planting hand on that big butt firmly slapping it.

"Hey why don't you want to do yoga with me?" She asked without turning to face me.

"I told you I don't have anything to wear for yoga." I replied gesturing to my casual clothes I wore to the gym.

She made a childish noise and stuck out her tongue. "I can lend you some. Let's do it as a cool down."

I shrugged and played along. She handed me a pile of clothes. Some pink yoga pants and a white tank top. I smiled and felt like I was being pranked. But she didn't know what she was in for. I told her she could come in my dorm once I completed changing. I got a text back that read: "Can I come in? I'm wearing the daring comfy shorts." I told her to bring a ruler without saying why. She walked in. Her jaw dropped. I was still very hard from the walk back and the skin tight yoga pants did not help.

"Oh shit." She said softly staring directly at my hard dick.

"You still wanna do yoga?"

"That's...big." She said still in shock.

"Close the door." In a hurry she turned and closed the door. Her "daring comfy" shorts were a pair she had told me she was saving for her boyfriend but I had already seen them. White fluffy shorts that may have actually completely covered a regular girl's behind but only covered half of Nicki's. Her big white ass hanging out. It only got me harder. She turned around, eyes still locked on my hard dick.

"You're pretty well endowed." She said in an attempt to be flirty but came out nervously.

"Do you have that ruler?"

"Uh huh!" She said replied, her excitement betraying her. She dropped to her knees in front of me. "...Can I?" I nodded. She placed the ruler at the base and ran it along the length that ended at my knee. I knew it wouldn't be long enough. "Oh fuck..." she looked up at me, "it's uh...it's bigger than a foot."

"You know what yoga position I want to see you in right?"

"Yes." She said breathlessly. She stood up in front of me. Trying to be as seductive as she could but her quivering hands and knees revealed how excited she was. Nicki turned around her big ass swinging on the axis stopping inches from my dick with a sway. Her voice shaking, "Do you like what you see?"

"Bend over." Swiftly, she spread her legs shoulder length apart and threw her upper body to the floor. Hands touching the dorm tile as she arched her back. The shorts now serving the purpose of a thong. There was no way it could ever cover this big ass. The view was amazing. Her thin waist leading to an ass that felt twice that width. Incredibly thick, it kept its bubble shape even bent over. I lowered her shorts. No underwear and no resistance. The elastic stretching out across her thick thighs. Then past them at her knees. They had become very wet. "You want it?"

"I'm never going to feel Gary again am I?" She said into the floor.

"No. You're not."

A nervous laugh. "You know I thought he was big but this is...big. Like actually big. I always knew you were big but I didn't even know they got this...damn I can friken see it hanging between my legs." The wetness between her thighs not stopping with nothing to hold it back. Her voice sped up. "I don't want you to be self-conscious I'm glad you're showing me this God damn that's big How do you hide that Fuck Gary's not even half this You're on a different level I bet you'll really-" I started sliding down my yogas and she got silent. As it passed my knees it sprung up slapping her in-between the legs. She let out a surprised moan. She looked down at it. It was almost halfway to her chest. "Holy fuck..." The wetness leaking onto my hard dick. I took it in one hand and situated myself to start pushing it in. It was a tight fit for just the head. "OH FUCK!" She moaned. I grabbed her hips and slowly starting pushing the rest in.

"FUCK! SHIT! GOD IT'S BIG! HOLY FUCK IT'S BIG!" I felt like every inch provoked a new profane moan. "YOU'RE AS DEEP AS GARY! OH FUCK YOU'RE DEEPER THAN GARY! OH FUCK OH FUCK OHHHH FUCK!" I wasn't even half way done. "Oh my god your dick is so fucking huge! OH MY GOD!" Two-thirds of the way in and she started quivering and cumming. I paused to let her revel in the ecstasy. "Oh fuck. You just put it in and you made me cum so damn hard. You're so much deeper than he-" I continued to thrust more inside her. "OH FUCK! That dick is spreading me so fucking wide holy shit oh my poor pussy. I won't be able to go back to regular dick again." She said as my hips finally met her big soft ass. It rested heavily on me with plenty to bounce. I slapped it hard. It bounced more than I could have dreamed and she moaned out. "There's so much dick filling me up..." Her voice really shaking. She looked over her shoulder, her breathing unbalanced and heavy and her eyes in a daze. "I won't be able...to go back. I'll only feel big dick from now on." I nodded. She swallowed. Fear, excitement, and ecstasy in her eyes but not a shadow of regret. "Fuck me hard."

I pulled out almost all of my hard dick leaving her gasping for air and drove it back into her making her scream. "OH FUCK THAT'S A BIG ASS DICK!" I started pounding her ass one and wrapped up in a fistful of her blonde hair the other holding her hip. That big white ass collided with my hips as I drove in all that dick bouncing up further than when she jogged coming back down into my hips again with weight. I slapped it with my free hand watching the bounce go all the way down her thick thighs. "Oh god!" She panted. "Oh god its big! Oh god its thick! Oh FUCK!" She tightened around me and came again but I wouldn't stop. Nicki grabbed her knees as they began to buckle forcing herself to endure more of this pounding like her life depended on it. Her arching her back more only made that ass look fuller and made me fuck it harder. "FUCK ME YOU HUGE DICKED MONSTER!" I fucked her hard.

The sound of her ass getting pounded echoed through the room and probably the whole dorm but she was even louder. Moaning turned to yelling and frantic begging for more. "Please don't stop! Please god don't stop! I need your dick! I NEED THIS HUGE FUCKING DICK!" She came again. An hour passed. Her legs finally giving up on her after the fifth orgasm. Her voice was hoarse. She wouldn't have been so out of breath if she ran a marathon. Nicki dropped to her knees my still hard dick sliding out her soaked pussy. She fell to the floor hardly catching herself. Her big ass red and shining from a layer sweat. "I...won't feel any of them again...will I?" She said out of breath into the tile floor.

"No you won't."

She looked over her shoulder at me and weakly smiled. Nicki grabbed one ass cheek, her tiny hand doing nothing but making that big ass look bigger as she spread it to the side.

"Good."