Yoga Pants

Story Info
A chance encounter with Katy Perry at a supermarket.
2.8k words
4.53
62.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day in Los Angeles, and I had just gotten off work early. I had been putting off going to the grocery store for a week now, and I was getting tired of eating cereal every day. I sighed as I resigned myself to shopping instead of heading home to take a nap. I hated shopping, and I especially hated crowds. The extra pay that I got from transferring my job here was very nice, but I still wasn't used to the heat, the people, or the traffic. I drove by a crowded Whole Foods parking lot, shaking my head. A few minutes down the road I found a Vons, and inside it looked surprisingly empty.

I grabbed a hand basket and headed inside, and as I was entering I noticed a group of fit looking young people in yoga workout clothes get out of a white passenger van. The ratio of girls to guys was pretty high, and there was a lot of eye candy on display. I slowed my walk down and took it all in. If there's one nice thing to say about LA, it's that there's almost always something to look at.

I headed toward the produce section and a few women from the group followed behind me. I picked out a few things, and was reaching down to grab a tub of hummus when I bumped into one of the women and accidentally touched her hand. Our eyes met, and even though she was wearing big sunglasses I felt like I had seen her somewhere before. I smiled and apologized, and motioned for her to go first. Without saying anything she grabbed the hummus that I was reaching for and turned to walk back to her group.

I still wasn't sure where I knew her from, but I knew that she was fine as fuck. My eyes were locked on her ass as she walked away, and it took me several seconds to realize that she had turned her head and was looking back at me as she walked. We made eye contact again and this time I grinned widely. I wasn't normally this bold, but something about this woman lit my fire.

I saw her start to smile as she turned back around, and I let her walk back to her friends. I thought about following her, but I doubted that my game would be good enough to get anywhere, especially in a group of people I didn't know.

I walked around the store aimlessly, picking up the basics. It was hard to concentrate, I had a persistent half chub and her ass was imprinted in my head. I hadn't noticed the music before, but when the song changed to a Katy Perry track, it clicked in my mind. She had looked just like her, but I convinced myself that there was no way that she would be casually buying hummus at some random grocery store. She must have assistants do that kind of thing for her. My boner had perked up at the thought if it being her, but I was able to calm it down as I rationalized the situation.

I rounded the corner into the bakery section, and I found the whole group politely debating what kind of cupcakes to buy. Most of them had their backs to me, but I saw her again and I could tell she saw me as well. As I got closer I heard one of them teasing her about her song being played at a supermarket, and my hardon instantly came all the way back up. The rest of the group was talking about some sort of surprise birthday and debating the merits of gluten free cupcakes, and I tried to catch her eye again. I pretended to be looking at bagels, but really I was searing a hole into the side of her head with my eyes.

Miraculously, she looked up. I cocked my head to the right, and narrowed my eyes at her. Her expression didn't change, but she shifted her weight a little bit. I still felt no confidence in my game, but my boner refused to listen and took control. I motioned over to the restrooms in the corner, and stayed staring at her. To my surprise, she acknowledged me. She lightly shook her head no, and motioned to her friends, who were at this point completely engrossed in their bullshit gluten debate. I made a point to obviously check her out again, looking slowly up and down her body. I raised my hands up and motioned that they talk too much, and again looked over to the restrooms.

This time I didn't wait for her response, I just set my basket down and walked right over the the restroom. I made a point to walk right by her group, and didn't break eye contact with her at all. By the time I was opening the door to the men's room, I heard quick little footsteps behind me. She caught up, reached in front of me to shut the men's room door, and pulled me into the family bathroom instead.

We barely had the light on and the door locked before I was on her. I had her pushed up against the counter and I kissed her hard. I had never been like this with a woman before, but knowing what was about to happen motivated me to be super aggressive. She was still wearing her glasses, so I took them off and finally looked into her eyes. I had already been sure, but confirming that it really was Katy Perry who followed me into the bathroom turned my cock into steel, and I knew she could feel it poking her stomach.

"I thought it was you," I said stupidly as I smiled. I didn't even really give her a chance to react before I was groping her. My right hand reached up to grab one of her massive tits, and my left hand snaked around and took a handful of her ass. She bit her lip as she looked at me and leaned back against the counter.

"We don't have much time, I didn't say anything to my dancers," she said as I leaned in to kiss her again. This time I went further and put my tongue in her mouth. My hands were roaming all over her body, and it was definitely hard for me to let go of her.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said as she broke off the kiss. At this point I wasn't even really processing what she was saying, I just knew that I had to have her. I clumsily yanked her top up above her tits, but she was wearing a purple sports bra underneath her top. I dove my face in for just a second, but quickly focused and grabbed onto her yoga pants from behind. After another glorious handful of ass, I tugged them down her legs all the way to her shoes.

At this point, my cock badly needed attention, but I really didn't want to fuck this up. I spun her around and bent her over the counter, and knelt down to get face level with her ass. Without warning I spread her ass apart and dove in mouth first. I focused on her pussy, tasting how wet she already was. It was hard to reach her clit with my tongue from behind, but she was completely shaved so it was easy to explore.

She was moaning a little too loudly for my comfort, but again, my boner made that easy to ignore. As I came up for air I found myself inches from her beautiful asshole, already spread apart and open due to my hands being glued on her ass. It didn't take more than a second for me to decide to go for it, and I stuck my tongue up her ass without warning her.

"Oh FUCK," she yelled as I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could get it. This was another first for me, but when you have Katy Perry bent over with her ass open for you there is no time for hesitation. I spent a little longer on her ass, and I could tell from her moans that my gamble had paid off. My jaw was getting tired so I came up for air again, but this time she spun around before I could dive back in.

She pulled me up by my hair and pushed me back onto the chair next to the changing table. It felt filthy to be fucking in a family restroom, but in that moment it only made my dick harder. She peeled off her top and kicked off her shoes and yoga pants as she came and sat on my lap. She wasted no time, straddling me immediately, and I felt my cockhead push up against her pussy. I forced myself to look up at her face, it was the greatest moment of my life seeing her face contort with pleasure as she sank down onto my cock.

She put her hands on my shoulders as she rode me, this time keeping her moans a little more quiet. I didn't let her stay like that for long, I slid my hands up her sides and pulled her purple bra above her head. I was rewarded for my efforts with her giant tits bouncing up into my face, and I alternated sucking on each nipple as I groped her ass.

She then slowed down and sank all the way down my cock, grinding herself against me. She was moaning louder now, and she closed her eyes and tilted her head up toward the ceiling. I ran my hands again up her gorgeous body and mauled her tits. I don't know what workout she had been doing that day, but it was definitely paying off, she had the body of a goddess. I leaned in and started to kiss and suck on her neck, pulling her closer to me.

Her tits were bouncing up into my chest as she rode me, and I let her be in control for a minute. We made eye contact again, and I pulled her in for another kiss. She apparently didn't mind in the slightest that my tongue had just been up her ass, and the thought made my cock surge in her pussy. She moaned in response, and I slid my hands back down to her ass to start guiding her.

I sped up the pace, lifting her ass halfway off my cock and slamming her down over and over again. She leaned back and ran her hands up into her hair, and I squeezed even harder. Her tits were bouncing all the way up into her face, it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. She was grunting each time I slammed her down, and definitely getting louder.

I was beyond caring at this point, and slapped her ass as I made eye contact with her again. "You have the body of a fucking sex goddess, you look so fucking hot bouncing on my cock", I breathed to her between grunts. She started to pick up the pace on her own again, and held eye contact as she breathed heavily.

"Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh FUCK, OH FUCK," she started chanting to me. She was definitely close, and she closed her eyes again in concentration. I grabbed her by the face and locked eyes with her again.

"No, look at me. Look at me when you cum. Cum on my cock you SEXY FUCKING SLUT," I said a little too loudly. This set her off, and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as she slammed down and came, hard. She was grinding me again, and I moved my hands back up to grope her tits as she rode her orgasm out.

Her pussy was like a vice grip, and I was really close to shooting off when she abruptly got off of me and sank to her knees in front of me. Before I was fully aware of what was happening, my cock was in her mouth and she was bobbing up and down like she was desperate for my cum. Her tongue felt incredible, she was a cock sucking expert. She swirled around my head, pulled back and spit on it, then dove down all the way to the base and fucked my cock with her throat. I was surprised at my ability to maintain control, but I felt invincible at that point.

"You like tasting your pussy on my cock?," I growled at her. She looked up at me and nodded her head while biting her lip and started to jerk me off hard and fast. I was torn and debating with myself internally. As tempting as it was to let her finish me off like that, and as hot as it would be to cum on her face or in her mouth, I took another risk and stood up.

"I have to feel you again, I need to feel your tight cunt on my cock," I told her as I yanked her up and pushed her back toward the counter. In the next second I had her face pushed up against the mirror, and both my hands were on her hips as I slammed back into her. At this point I was beyond caring how loud we were.

"FUCK, your cunt feels so FUCKING GOOD," I spat at her as I pounded her from behind.

She started into another chant of "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, give me that dick," as her makeup started to smear on the mirror. I was getting close, and I started really letting her have it. I reached up and groped both of her tits for another few seconds, before grabbing her hair and yanking her head back HARD. I was racing to the finish line, but again she beat me there. She moaned the sexiest guttural noise as she came on my cock a second time, and I started reaching the point of no return.

"Katy...," I warned her, and she responded immediately by moaning.

"Cum, cum, cum for me!" she instructed. I had one hand on her jiggling ass and the other was still tangled in her hair.

"KATY...," I warned her again, but she didn't want to hear it.

"FUCK YOU, CUM FOR ME, CUM IN MY FUCKING PUSSY," she yelled back to me, her face smashed against the mirror. That sent me over the edge. My mind shattered into a thousand pieces as I shot rope after rope of thick cum into her tight cunt. I pushed into her as deep as I could and felt her cervix against the head of my cock. I pulled her up higher and groped her tits as I started to come back down to earth, taking in each little jiggle of her flawless body, not closing my eyes for a second as I realized that our time together was ending.

I pulled out of her and she spun around to face me. I didn't know what to say, so I just grinned and started to pick up our clothes as we both got dressed. As she slid her pants back on, her phone fell out of her pocket and suddenly I knew what to do. I reached down to grab it for her, but instead of handing it to her I turned it on and held it up for her to put in the password. She looked surprised, but I put my number in her phone under the name "Supermarket", then pulled her in for another deep kiss. As I pulled away I whispered, "good girl..." and the look in her eyes was something I will never forget. I turned and left her in the bathroom, got my basket, paid and left.

I laughed to myself as I saw her dancer friends looking around the store for her. As I made my way across the hot parking lot and opened my car I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"No fucking way," I said out lout to no one as I got in my car. I opened my phone to discover a text from a number I didn't recognize. It was a short video, but it made my cock jump up again. I watched Katy pull her pants down, put a finger in her pussy, scoop out some of my cum, and rub it into her clit. I must have looked insane fist pumping the air in my car. I rolled the windows down and yelled a war cry as I peeled out of the parking lot.

I still hate Los Angeles, but I just fucked Katy Perry in the bathroom of a random supermarket, and today was a good fucking day.