Yoke of Ignorance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, but you are still a virgin, right?" George asked her in English.

"She is still learning the language," Suki offered.

"No real surprise there, is there?" George smiled and smiled wider as Magda's eyes opened wide.

She looked at him and blushed hotly as his fingers lightly traced up and down her smooth mound, then traced along her slit.

"He is touching you, isn't he?" Natasha asked.

"English, Natasha," Suki admonished and patted Natasha's thigh.

"Sorry," Natasha said, and then looked at Magda again. "He is touching you, isn't he?"

"He is touching my hole," Magda whispered, responding to Natasha's question when she had spoken in Polish.

He was doing more than just touching her pussy; he was making her wet as she stroked the inner lips and occasionally grazed her now quite sensitive clitoris.

"English," Eileen corrected the girl. "Speak English."

"I am sorry," Magda nearly screamed in frustration. "I don't know the words in English!"

She was EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED NOW: HE WOULD TEASE HER CLITORIS, THEN BACK OFF JUST AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO ORGASM. She'd reached her own hand underneath the table and he lightly batted her hand away from her pussy. He kept looking into her eyes as he toyed with her.

Her eyes bugged slightly when his hand left her slit; the staff was now serving their meal. He tasted the wine and nodded approval to the wine steward who then filled all the glasses on the table.

She wanted so badly to reach under the table and finish what he had started in her, but resisted. She looked across the table at Natasha; the simpleton did not stop talking, even as they all began to eat. She tasted the wine and had to approve of George's selection. The steward quickly stepped forward and replenished her glass.

She felt Eileen's small hand rest on her thigh and looked over at the girl.

"And is this your first time in Paris?" Eileen asked, not removing her hand.

Magda looked back at George; was she also supposed to allow his other girls to touch her? Was she to be their companions as well? He was, however, engaged in conversation with Natasha.

"I asked you a question," Eileen said, a slight edge in her voice.

"I do not understand," Magda finally admitted.

She meant that in more than one way; she did not understand Eileen's question and she did not understand if she was to allow Eileen to touch her so intimately.

"A pity," Eileen said and patted the girl's thigh before removing her hand.

Each time she drank of her wine, it was replenished. George looked at her while they were eating the salad.

"You have been Monique's galley hand?" he asked.

"I have had enough," Magda finally snapped, her anger fueled by alcohol. "Insisting that I speak English, insisting that I just meekly follow orders, saddling me with that damned imbecile that I've been saddled with all my life; I've had enough!"

"Well, I am truly sorry to hear that," George replied in perfect Polish. "I will provide you both with train fare back to Trimblin; you are no longer employed of Jacobs Industry."

"No!" Natasha cried out, looking stricken.

"No, no my dear Natasha," George continued, still speaking Polish. "You did tell my friend Peter that you would only do this if you could have your friend Magda with you."

"You speak Polish?" Magda asked, stunned.

"Of course," George smiled. "It would be rather foolish of me to do business in a country without speaking the language and understanding the customs, now would it not?"

"I only said that so that you would give Magda a chance!" Natasha cried out. "All my life, I believed she was my friend! Then she says she has been saddled with me? And calls me an imbecile? She is on her own then!"

"But, but you need a translator," Magda sputtered.

"No, they merely assumed that I did," George laughed. "And, unlike you, my dear girl, I am far too polite to turn away such courtesies."

"I?" Natasha glared at Magda. "You believe I am an imbecile?"

"You have gotten by on your looks alone; you are flighty, and empty-headed, and so easily misled," Magda spat at Natasha.

"Yes, yes I am," Natasha spat back. "I believed you to be a friend, my closest friend; that does indeed make me easily misled."

"Now, now, girls, enough of the claws," George smiled and pulled a briefcase into his lap.

He opened it and sifted through the contents, then set two files onto the table top.

"Magdalene Elizabeth Krorenski, age nineteen, born January nineteen, nineteen ninety one," he read aloud from her file.

He then read from the other file, giving Natasha's full name and date of birth.

"Has been on the Headmaster's list all thirteen years of her primary and finishing education," George read aloud.

"Very good," Suki praised in Polish. "I knew you were a smart one."

"You, you speak Polish too," Magda asked, mouth open in awe.

"As well as Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Japanese, oh, and English," Suki laughed merrily. "Can't forget that English!"

"And I speak Polish, Mandarin, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, and English," Monique laughed. "But when it comes to telling you to hurry up with those damned potatoes, I never knew if telling you in English or Polish would have been more effective."

"As do I," Eileen laughed.

"Please, please, Mr. Jacobs," Natasha begged. "Send her home but please allow me to stay."

"Do you hear her?" George laughed. "The empty-headed one? Speaking perfect English?"

"That cannot be," Magda stammered. "She is a fool."

"No, my dear Magda, the fool has been you," George said, no longer smiling. "Do you know what you scored on your test?"

"No, they did not tell us," Magda whispered.

"A seventy three," George said. "Barely high enough to work the loading dock. High enough to work the assembly line, where you would do the same thing, day after day, never taxing your feeble imagination, never allowing you to make mistakes. Do you know what Natasha scored?"

"No," Magda whispered, all color having drained from her face.

"A one hundred, a perfect score," George smiled. "Anna hired you to do the tedious data entry because Natasha begged her to please let you work in the computer section."

"And see if I ever beg for you again," Natasha spat, glaring hatefully at the brunette.

"Natasha knew that you would be able to help your mother, your family; the computer section pays fifteen percent more. She was looking out for you, just as she did when..." George referred to Magda's file. "When the Headmaster wanted to keep you back one year, ah, yes, when you were both thirteen, such a difficult time for a young lady is it not? Natasha told the Headmaster if he kept you back, he would have to keep her back as well."

"But, but, you were always such a chatterbox!" Magda sputtered. "Always so happy, so cheerful."

"And that makes me an idiot? A fool?" Natasha sneered.

"You do not wish to return to Trimblin?" George asked Natasha.

"No, please," she implored.

"Nor do I," Magda admitted, all fight having left her.

"I will make you a deal, my dear Natasha," George said and put the two files into his briefcase again. "Teach the real fool English by the time we reach Newfoundland and I will keep you both on as my employees; how's that?"

"When do we reach Newfoundland?" Natasha asked, glaring at Magda.

"Seven days hence," George said.

"And I can use ANY means I see fit?" Natasha asked, eyes hard and cold as she glared across the table.

"Absolutely," George laughed.

"I am looking forward to this one!" Suki laughed out loud.

"You will learn, dear friend," Natasha hissed to Magda as they completed the meal. "You will learn who is the empty headed fool."

"I believe the engine room will be best suited for your endeavors," George said in English. "We've used it in the past, more for fun than any real discipline, but I believe it will be suitable."

"Thank you," Natasha said coldly.

"I do believe you are in for a long seven days, my dear Magda," George said and gestured with his hand that the five females were to precede him as they exited the restaurant.

"Natasha, I," Magda began.

"Do not ever speak to me again," Natasha hissed in English. "Unless I tell you that you can."

Chapter 6

Her ankles were held at least a meter apart, doffed to a metal bar that had been fastened to the floor. Her hands were also spread apart at least a meter, wrists cuffed to another metal bar. That bar was secured to a hook in the ceiling that was a half meter behind her so she stood, back arched, in a very uncomfortable manner. She was blindfolded, but it would not have mattered; there was nothing to look at in the room anyway.

Her ears pricked up as she heard the door open. The light hum of ht diesel engines was made all the louder when the door opened, then quieted again as the door shut again.

"Hello?" Magda tremulously asked.

"English, stupid bitch," Natasha snarled.

"Hello," Magda whimpered in English.

"Hello," Natasha agreed, voice flat.

"Natasha, I am so sorry for what I..." Magda started, and then sucked in a large amount of air as a flash of white hot pain seared through her upper thigh.

"English, you imbecile," Natasha hissed hatefully into Magda's ear.

Magda sobbed; she swore she could feel her blood course down the front of her right legs where the unknown instrument had struck her.

"Natasha, I am..." she struggled to remember what the English word for apology was, then moaned as she felt Natasha lips softly kiss her right nipple.

"So, you are one of THOSE girls, eh?" Magda sneered.

Natasha did not answer, just swiped her tongue over the sensitive nub then ceased. Magda shivered as the cool air played over the wet flesh.

She jerked violently as something slapped directly on the blood engorged nub.

:Scream dunce, scream," Natasha giggled in Magda's ear.

"No, no, please, don't do it again," Magda begged as Natasha suckled on Magda's left nipple.

"English, stupid bitch!" Natasha screamed and Magda screamed and jerked as her left nipple received a vicious slap as well.

"Please, Natasha don't do it again," Magda sobbed out in English.

"Better, much better," Natasha praised as she lightly stroked Magda's throbbing nipples. "See? All you needed was some motivation."

"Motivation," Magda repeated the odd sounding word.

"Oh, would you like some more motivation?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, motivation," Magda agreed.

She screamed and jerked violently as both nipples again received vicious slaps.

"I believe that is enough motivation for your nipples, what do you think?" Natasha asked as both nipples were blood red and swollen to nearly twice their normal size.

"No motivation, no, no motivation," Magda sobbed, shaking uncontrollably.

"My dear Magda, I don't remember, is you ticklish?" Natasha asked and lightly ran a finger over Magda's exposed arm pit.

"No, Natasha , please, I am quite...Uh!" Magda sucked in more air as Nadia again lashed the riding crop across her left thighs.

"English, in English, when is it going to sink into that dense skull of yours?" Natasha screamed into Magda's ear.

"I am sorry!" Magda sobbed.

"Now, again, are you ticklish, my dear Magda?" Natasha asked as she brushed Magda's underarms with her fingertips.

"Yes, Natasha, I am, I am quite the very ticklish," Magda gasped and groaned as Natasha's pressure increased.

"Oh, what a shame," Natasha cooed.

"Please, Natasha," Magda begged.

She thought frantically of the words in English. She had not emptied her bladder or bowels since they'd arrived on the ship however many hours ago that had been. If Natasha persisted in tickling her, she would empty both right here and would be extremely embarrassed.

"I have to pee," she gasped out as Natasha tickled her.

"Ah, very good, and in English," Natasha praised.

"The maddening tickling stopped, but then Magda felt Natasha's fingertips at her vulva.

"Did..." she faltered. "Did you not hear me? I have to pee. You are... You are playing with my pussy and I have to pee."

"Hold it in," Natasha ordered and coaxed Magda's clitoris out.

"Natasha," Magda moaned

She gritted her teeth as she felt Natasha's hot mouth suck on the sensitive flesh Natasha sucked and licked the organ until Magda tensed, ready to orgasm.

The white hot pain struck her clitoris and she screamed out in unbearable agony and forcefully voided both bladder and bowels. She shook and sobbed both in pain and humiliation.

It is a good thing I put a bucket there, is it not?" Natasha crooned into Magda's ear once Magda could breathe again.

"How limber are you, dear Magda?" Natasha asked. Can you touch your toes?"

"Magda felt something rest against her belly, then felt Natasha unhook the bar that held her wrists. Natasha then pulled her forward, giving her back some much needed relief. Whatever it was at her belly now supported her as Natasha continued the forward progress. Natasha bent Magda in half, then fastened her wrist bar to the floor, at the same hook that held her feet secure.

Magda sobbed anew as Natasha gently cleaned her vulva and anus.

"There we go, all clean," she sang lightly into Magda's ear.

"Thank you," Magda sobbed, thoroughly humiliated.

"All right, I'm leaving now, but I have something for you, something that will help you," Natasha said, then slipped some headphones over Magda's ears.

"This is disc one of 'Learning English,'" a pleasant sounding female voice announced.

Natasha pulled up Magda's head by her hair and Magda felt Natasha's lips press against hers. Then Natasha released Magda's hair and Magda's head flopped forward again.

----

Natasha smiled and tested the plastic spoon against the palm of her hand; it stung mightily.

"Where did you learn that?" Eileen asked, startling the blonde.

"Learn what?" Natasha asked.

"That a plastic spoon could hurt that badly," Eileen asked as they walked toward the hatchway.

"As a child, I was bending the spoon, instead of eating my ice cream and, it sprang back and struck my other hand; I never forgot how much that hurt, but it left no permanent damage," Natasha laughed.

"I will have to remember that the next time Monique is being a bitch," Eileen laughed. "Good night."

"Good night," Natasha agreed and entered her cabin.

She slid the door shut, then lifted the hem of the ridiculously short skirt and frantically rubbed her hairless cleft. The force of the orgasm caused her to slide down to the floor and lay there, gasping for breath.

She was finding it quite hard to fall asleep, though. Now, as she lay in her bunk, sleep would not come.

She got up and slid open the door to her cabin. She crossed the hall and entered Magda's cabin and lay down on Magda's bunk. Smelling Magda's scent on her pillow, Natasha smiled and drifted to sleep.

----

"And how is our little student?" George asked jovially as they sat to eat their breakfast.

"I do not know," Natasha smiled. "I will bring her breakfast in a moment; would you like to come observe?"

"No, no, but I am sure that you are quite the taskmaster," George smiled.

"I would like to see this for myself," Monique admitted. "Maybe I'll learn some things."

She playfully tweaked one of Eileen's freckled breasts.

"For the next time you get out of line," Monique threatened.

"Who, me?" Eileen asked, eyes wide with innocence. "But I am an angel!"

They tittered and chattered they ate their breakfast; Natasha was dawdling, eating slowly on purpose. She had no idea what further humiliation to subject her student to.

Eileen playfully offered Suki a piece of bacon, then pulled it back at the last second. Both women laughed and Natasha smiled.

"That is it," she smiled.

----

"Good morning," Natasha cheerfully announced as she slipped the headphones off of Magda's head.

"Good morning," Magda said, voice thick with exhaustion.

"Oh, are you tired, my dear, dear Magda?" Natasha asked. "You sound quite tired."

"Yes, I am sleepy," Magda agreed, remembering what she had heard, over and over for the last seven and a half hours.

"Well, I am sure this will wake you up," Natasha cheerfully said and swung the riding crop with all her might at Magda's upturned buttocks.

Magda screamed and jerked, but was held fast. Natasha struck each cheek of Magda's buttocks five times, then struck each upper thigh five times.

"Awake now?" she cheerfully asked the sobbing girl.

"I do not like you!" Magda screamed at Natasha.

The CD that Magda had been listening to had not taught her the English word 'Hate.'

"Oh, I am so sorry," Natasha said. "But, as one fool to another, you have so much to learn and such a short amount of time. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, yes, I am hungry," Magda agreed; the smell of the eggs and bacon and rich coffee had awakened her stomach.

"Good, good, your English is progressing," Natasha said and looped a thin wire around one of Magda's plump breasts. The other breast also received a loop of wire.

She unhooked Magda's wrist bar, then brought it over Magda's head and behind her where she hooked it to the low ceiling again.

"Well, I brought you breakfast, oh, damn it!" Natasha said. "See? See what an imbecile I am? I forgot to bring a fork or a spoon! Now how are you going to eat this?"

She playfully jiggled one of Magda's breasts, then lightly pinched Magda's nipple. It hardened immediately.

"I suppose, being as stupid as I am, I'll never be able to figure it out, now will I?" Natasha asked.

"Natasha, I am very sorry," Magda whimpered. "Please, please accept my apologies."

"Your English is much improved, my little fool," Natasha praised. "As your English improves, so does my intelligence."

She punctuated each of her words by lightly poking Magda's breasts with her forefinger.

"I have it!" Natasha brightly said. "I will feed you, like the Momma bird feeds her young!"

Natasha took a forkful of the eggs and put it into her mouth. She then lovingly cupped Magda's head in her left hand, then touched Magda's lip with her right index finger. Magda opened her mouth and Natasha put her mouth to Magda's mouth and forced the eggs into Magda's mouth.

"There, how's that?" she asked, lightly stroking a finger around Magda's left nipple.

Magda's breasts were beginning to turn a dull red from the circulation being cut off.

Natasha fed a few more bites to Magda, toying with Magda's nipples while Magda chewed the food.

"Would you like something to drink?" Natasha asked, tracing a finger around Magda's erect nipples.

"Yes, please," Magda groaned, caught between pleasure and pain, and confused at Natasha's light, loving gestures.

"Now don't spill any," Natasha crooned as she tilted the cup of orange juice to Magda's mouth.

She purposefully tilted it too far and a small amount dribbled down Magda's chin.

"Now see?" she cried out and licked the sticky juice as it ran down Magda's throat.

She followed the juice trail back up to Magda's lips, pink tongue licking the juice from Magda's flesh. She then lightly kissed Magda's slack mouth.

"We have bacon," she whispered, lightly pinching Magda's nipple. "Let me get you some of that."

She fed the bacon to Magda in the same intimate, humiliating way, then gave Magda some hot, rich coffee.

"All done!" she finally announced. "I'll try to remember to bring a fork next time, but you know how stupid, how ignorant I am; I'm sure to forget."

"Natasha , I do not know how many times I can say I am sorry," Magda said weakly.

"I do not know either," Natasha screamed. "I do not know either, but it's going to take a lot more than just once or twice, that is for sure!"

She then held Magda's face in her hands and kissed Magda's lips softly. She pressed her pubic mound tightly against Magda's.

"Do your breasts hurt, dear Magda?" Natasha whispered, rubbing her vulva directly against Magda's vulva.