Yolanda goes to Jiffy Lube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you willing to do?"

"As you wish."

'That's scary.' "Really?" He nodded. "Anything?" Another nod. She reached out and snagged a handful of his golden hair, and tugged him downward. He came without question, or hesitation. She guided his face to her sex. "Eat me."

"What?"

"Use your tongue on me."

"Where?"

She pushed his face closer. "Here."

"Say it." He grinned up at her.

"Mmhuny." She mumbled.

"I didna catch that, taibhseach."

She groaned at the puff of his breath against her heated, and dripping sex. "My pussy," she whispered.

"I'm sorry?"

"My pussy." This time her voice was audible.

"What about it?"

"Lick it."

"Put it all together."

"I want you to lick my pussy."

"Like this?" He swiped his tongue over her labia. She panted. "More." Two laps. "Much more." Four this time. "Don't make me beg." His tongue traced the same path his finger had earlier. It went over her left labia, over her mons, and down her right. "Stop teasing me."

"Tell me what to do."

"Part my labia, and lick..." She jumped. "There."

His tongue found her clit, and he locked on to it. At first, it was delightful, but the same steady lapping grew boring after a few minutes. She knotted her fingers in his hair and moved him to a new place. He moved willingly. Then stayed put. She groaned in frustration. "Move around," she growled.

"Mm-hmm." The muffled note of agreement sent a shock through her. 'That's different.'

Michael decided to experiment with using his tongue on her. He'd never done this before, so he was fumbling around in the dark, so-to-speak. He slide his tongue over her right labia to the outside of her sex, then slid it along the outline of her for a few seconds. When he reached the arch of her Mound of Venus, he dragged his tongue down the center of her sex, partially dipping between her labia as he did so. He was rewarded by the buck of her hips against his mouth. He grinned, and reversed his path. Another buck of her hips. 'She nibbled on the side of my dick earlier. I wonder...' He very gently nibbled on her left labia, just barely closing his teeth over her, then even more gently drug his teeth up to her mons, the down her right labia. He then slid his tongue over her in the exact same pattern. Next, he slid his tongue up and between her labia. She moaned, and moved against his mouth. 'I wonder how she'd react to this...' He slipped a finger inside her. When he did, her thighs clamped around his head, her hands shoved him tightly to her sex and it became difficult to breathe for a few seconds.

Finally, she released him. He rose smoothly to his feet, and gazed down at her. She lay back on his desk, hair disheveled, lips swollen, and sweat running down her cheeks. Her eyes were glassy, and full of satisfaction, going by the wide grin creasing her cheeks. Her blouse gaped open, showing her pale blue bra. From the waist down, she was naked. Her legs were parted wide, and dangled limply over the side, and front of his desk. Her labia were open a bit, red and engorged. Her dark public hair shone from her arousal and his spend. She pushed herself up to her elbows, and looked him over.

His hair stuck up in corkscrews from her grip, and his face glistened from her come. A satisfied smirk lurked around his lips, but it was his eyes that really caught her attention. They gleamed and sparkled. The once blue orbs looked black due to the level of dilation. His excited trembling caused her to look further down. Her eyes went wide at seeing him still hard. As if her gaze was the signal he was waiting for, he stepped forward, and wedged his dick partially into her.

She collapsed as he slowly pushed into her. "Michael? Ohmigod, really? Ohhh."

The pleasant surprise made her voice high enough for her words to be mistaken as a whine. She wrapped her legs around his hips so he wouldn't get the wrong idea, and pull away. Instead, he pushed forward until his balls grazed her ass and he was deep inside her. 'I'm so full!' she marveled. Then, 'It's like his body was made to match up with mine. Almost as if we're two halves of the same whole.' He lifted her from the desk, and gently took them down to the colder floor. He slowly withdrew, then thrust back into her with a squish. "Mmm. You feel so good inside me." 'Holy shit. Am I falling for him? How? We just met! I don't fall for guys I just meet.' A quieter voice piped up, 'You also don't fuck them when you just meet either.' She wrapped her arms around his neck. 'Shut it, you.' "Fuck me, Michael."

"I'm sorry?"

"Gentle has its place, but right now, I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

"And how would ye, propose I do that, cailín álainn?"

"Stay inside me, but go up on your knees."

After a bit of shifting around, during which he slipped out, he rose up on his knees. Her ass rested on his thighs and he was once more deep inside her. His big hands were wrapped around her hips. 'If I stretch out my thumbs, I bet I can caress her clit. I'm gonna try it.' He slowly slid in and out, watching as her sex gripped, and slipped off his dick.

"No. Faster. I want you to -- Ohhh."

His thumbs trapped her clit between them and lightly rubbed the sides. Lightning bolts ripped through her with each movement. He continued his tender assault on her clit. As he thrust into her a little faster, it happened again. "Ohmigod." Her whole body trembled and shook. Her insides quivered, her muscles tightened and her breathing stopped. Her head arched back, a silent scream directed to the far wall. Her back came up. All awareness tunneled down to the sensations of his dick gliding through her sex, then exploded outward. Her body went completely limp as the pent up cry came out in a loud cry when another orgasm washed through her. "Mmm." She shifted her hips as she refocused. "Okay. I need you to stop."

He shook his head. "No. I want you to come for me again."

Yolanda giggled weakly. "I can't. I'm all worn out."

"You can. I'll show you."

"What?" She gasped as he lowered his head, and somehow captured her nipple between his lips. His teeth closed lightly on the hard nub. "Oh god." He thrust into her harder, and faster.

Michael lowered himself until he lay atop her. He thrust harder as she moaned in delight. She clenched her muscles on him as he glided through her wetness. "Bite my neck."

"Huh?"

"Bite me," he said. "Mark me as yers."

She nipped the side of his neck. He liked the little sting, but he wanted more. "Harder, Yolanda." She opened her mouth a little more, and nipped a bit harder. He shivered. Then, "Like ye mean it. Now bite me hard. Like this - " He rammed himself deeply inside her.

She squealed in delight. Her nails sank into his back. She opened her mouth, placed it on the left side of his neck, and bit. He groaned, and began to spurt deep inside her. "Oh, god, taibhseach." He wrapped his arms around her, and held tightly as he came.

Yolanda clung to him as their breathing returned to normal. He shifted his weight from his forearms and knees and collapsed on the floor beside her. They shared a laugh for mutual enjoyment before she sat up and cast around for her clothes. She spotted her jeans and panties in a tangled knot near his desk, about seven feet away. She rose to her feet and found that her quivering legs didn't want to support her. She would have fallen but for Michael suddenly being there for her to brace herself against. "How'd you get here so fast?" He quirked an eyebrow in response. She giggled. "Jesus. I've never been fucked that well." She looked up at him, and brushed an errant lock of hair from his eyes. "Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"You are my first," he said simply.

"Hmm." She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him again. She purred when his hands found her ass, and held firmly, before rubbing. "Mmm. That feels so good, but I have to go."

She turned, placed her right arm on the side of his desk, and bent to retrieve her clothes. The sight of her bent like that, giving him a glimpse of her labia just beneath the generous globes of her ass caused the blood to rush back to his groin. Two long strides brought him behind her where he gripped her hips and pulled her snugly against him. She groaned in appreciation of his hardness pressing between her ass cheeks. "I have to go," she said again. Her other arm came up, with her jeans and panties, and joined the one on the desk. Her legs parted, and Michael shifted, slipping into her heat once more. "Mmm. Michael."

"Aye, cailín álainn?"

"You feel so... Ugh... good inside me. Mmm."

He continued to fuck her slowly, pushing deep inside her with each stroke. She leaned over the desk more fully, laying over her folded forearms, content to take him slow and deep. He looked down, loving the way he'd disappear inside her, then slowly reappear again. He slid all the way inside a couple of more times, then remembered something she'd told him earlier.

She was almost asleep from the slow, gentle pace he set. Her eyes flew open when his hand slapped her ass, hard. "Ohh," she cried. He suddenly thrust harder and faster. He captured both of her hands, and with both of her wrists contained by his big hand behind her back. His other hand came up and caught her hair. He gently tugged it until her head came up. Him holding her by the hair, with her arms trapped behind her, and pinned to the desk by his hard dick pounding into her made her feel completely helpless. It was inexplicably erotic as hell.

He stepped a bit closer, pushing her pelvis closer to the desk. Now, with each thrust, her clit was pressed into the top of it. He began to alternate: A deep, hard thrust, with a sharp, quick tug on her hair. The tingle of pain, immediately replaced with the shock of pressure sent shocks racing throughout her body. He then increased his thrusting. A lightness grew within her chest. Her breathing, already ragged, grew short. "Harder," she gasped. A sharper tug on her hair. Her scalp burned so good. "Faster." He released her hands and hair, locked his hands on her hips and pistoned in and out of her.

The gentle friction of her clit against the damp wooden desk, and his firm grip, combined with his dick ramming in and out of her pushed her over the edge. All awareness tunneled down to the sensations of him pounding into her sex, then ripped throughout her.. Her body went completely limp. It felt like pins and needles were dancing over her skin as she came. Seconds later, his cum shot into her in three hard spurts. The third squeezed a much smaller orgasm from her. He clung to her for some minutes before collapsing into his chair.

After catching her breath, she pushed herself off his desk top, and hobbled into the bathroom. She took twenty minutes to clean herself off, and wash her face in the small basin. When she re-entered the office, she saw Michael was fully dressed once more. He escorted her back to her car, and held the door as she slipped behind the wheel. She lowered the window, and kissed him again through it.

He went over to open the bay door, and she happened to glance at her passenger side seat. Her cell phone sat there, face down. She picked it up and saw she had fifteen missed calls. She looked to see who'd called that many times. Only one number showed up. 'Oh shit. Jeremy.' It chimed, indicating a text had come in. As she backed out of the garage, she glanced at it. There was one sentence.

'Get your goddamned
ass home now.'

12