Yonder Sommers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now. You're going to get on top of me. It's OK to put your hands on my chest for balance. You will not talk. You will fuck me slowly."

She put her left knee by my hip, then threw her right leg over, but kept the right knee somewhat straight. She put her cuffed hands on my chest. I used my right hand to grab my cock and point it straight up for her. She slowly lowered herself down.

"Stop lowering yourself when you feel my cock," I said.

She did. I could see her watching my cock as her pussy touched it. I moved my cock forward and backward. "Put it where it feels good. Lean a little forward so my cock rubs your clit."

I moved my cock faster forward and backward. The tip rubbing her clit. She moved slightly up and down, adjusting herself to get maxim stimulation.

She was watching the process intently.

She made a soft moan, and started to say something but caught herself. She stopped moving, but I continued to rub her clit with the head of my cock. I felt the now familiar leg and hip shake, followed by the bucking of her hips as she came. She made more of a moan this time and was sweaty and breathing heavily.

I stopped stimulating her clit. I said, "Slowly side down on me. Do it slowly," I reminded.

I took my left hand and spread her labial lips. I aligned my cock with her vagina, then gently pushed her down on it. She got about half way. I raised her up, then pushed her down again. We did this five or six times until I was completely inside her. She bent her right knee and looked comfortable sitting on my cock.

She started to move up again. I stopped her by putting my hands on her hips and pushing her back down.

"Do you feel me all the way inside you?" I asked.

She closed her eyes, smiled and nodded slowly.

"Do you feel me throbbing?"

Same response.

"You liked watching me rub your pussy with my cock."

Same response.

"You're a dirty little girl, aren't you?"

She giggled, and nodded again.

"Stay on my cock, but put your feet by my hips – your knees up and out – like you're squatting."

She did. First the left leg, then the right.

"Isn't that a pretty picture? Your perfect tight pussy, my cock inside and your clit exposed."

She made a little pleasure nose and nodded as she looked at our intersection.

"Put some of your spit on your right middle finger."

She did.

"Rub that spit on your clit. I want to watch you jack-off. And I want YOU to watch you jack-off."

She closed her eyes, looked up and giggled again.

"Naughty little girl," I said.

Because both hands were still handcuffed. She used her left hand to spread her labial lips, and started watching herself masturbate.

"That looks good, doesn't it?"

She made a pleasure noise.

"Pretty little girl, sitting on my cock and jacking off. You look good."

She started moving her finger faster. Rubbing up and down, then back and forth. The chains of the handcuffs started to "jingle."

"Beat off for me, honey. I want you to come again."

With her knees up in the air and her feet at my hips, this time when she came her movements were a bit different. Her legs started shaking, and her hips literally thrust forward and backward.

She looked completely out of control of the movements of her body. Her head was bobbing and jerking up and down. She literally screamed through clenched teeth, her hips bucking wildly and her eyes closed. Again, I could feel the vaginal contractions on my cock.

Afterward, I said, "Lean forward and put your hands above my head."

She did so. We were face to face and she was out of breath, breathing hard.

I put my right hand on the back of her neck and gripped tightly. I put my left hand on her right hip.

"I going to fuck you slowly," I said looking straight into her eyes. "You will let me drive. You will not talk. You will do what I tell you. We will fuck at my pace, and my pace only. If I stop, it means that I'm close and I don't want to come yet. If I stop, you will not move. You got all that? You will not move if I stop."

She nodded, and her eyes never wavered from mine.

I started moving her very slowly, up and down my cock. I'd raise her up, almost to the point of falling out, then slow move her back down, all the way to full insertion. She continued to look me in the eyes.

"Look down at your pussy, and watch me fucking you."

She did.

"That looks good, doesn't it? My nice hard cock sliding in and out of you."

She made a pleasure noise.

I started moving her a bit faster, using my hands on her neck and hip to control the speed and intensity. Not too much faster, though, as I was getting close.

I pushed her down (inserted completely), and stopped for a minute.

"I'm almost home." I could feel myself throbbing inside her. She looked at me, eyes wide and smiled.

"Can you feel me?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. She did not move, per my order.

I gave it just a minute, then started slowly sliding her up and down my cock.

I started to move faster, driving her, using my hands. Almost forcefully, slamming her down on my cock, then raising her up again. Faster and faster.

I felt her begin to shake as I was fucking her. She let out a long full-throated scream as I continued to slide her up and down my cock. It was like I was masturbating using a shaking, vibrating woman, rather than my hand.

Then I felt the numbness. I inserted all the way and came into my condom, grabbing and hugging her tightly, fiercely, while doing so. I felt her hips bounce up and down against mine as we both came.

Afterward, she continued to lay on me. Both of us sweaty and breathing heavily, both of our bodies twitching with post-coital contractions.

I slowly slid myself out of her, and rolled her on her side. I stood up and got the key and unlocked the cuffs. Went to the bathroom, disposed of the condom, got a few towels and put a few washcloths under warm water. I wrung out the washcloths and took her one, as well as a towel.

"Clean yourself up and get dressed," I said.

I returned to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

As I came out of the bathroom, she was just zipping up her jeans and grabbing her combat boots. She started to lace them up.

She looked at me and held up a finger, with her eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"That guy you slapped in Walmart," she said. "He was my brother, and he deserved it."

I tilted my head back and laughed out loud. "Fatboy Redneck?" I asked.

She nodded.

I continued to smile, nodding slowly. Comprehending.

"You will not talk. You will come back, tomorrow at 8pm. You will bring an attractive girlfriend. You will do what I say."

She smiled and nodded, grabbed her coat and left.

I guess things weren't so bad in Eastern Kentucky.

12