Yonder Stands an Orphan

Story Info
A young stud reunites with his grandmother . . .
7.6k words
4.7
154.9k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers

Pity me, the poor orphan! My mother gave me up for adoption when she was 17, and I was that many minutes old. I grew up with Mom and Pop Hadley on a quiet, tree-lined street in a quiet, little town in upstate New York. Good home cooking. Lots of love. And, to be honest, almost zero questions about my birth mom.

Really, by 14 or 15, I was over it. She was a kid. I had a pair of great parents and two great siblings. I was happy. And, I never looked back. Well . . . until I was forced to.

At 18, I went off to college at a quiet, tree-shaded state college campus about 3 hours from home. Pop Hadley owned a two-pump gas station, so I grew up working and went off to college without much money. Right away, I knew I needed to work, for the money and just because that's what I'd always done.

A couple of weeks after setting up in my dorm and starting classes, I started my job search. Within a week, I'd found a job at . . guess. A gas station. I pumped gas and helped out with repairs four about four hours every afternoon. On weekends, I'd get the late shift, from 5 'til midnight. No more than a little over minimum wage, but the work was easy. I could even study here and there on the late weekend shift.

I'm gonna tell you two things about me physically. First, as an ex-varsity athlete with four letters, I'm in pretty good shape. Second, I have a big cock. I've measured it: 8 ½ inches and about the same in diameter. My first real girlfriend freaked when she got her hands around it; my last girlfriend shrieked in delight when she fished it out of my jeans. That seems to be the way it is: either girls love it or they fear it.

Saturday nights at the gas station were pretty quiet, until around midnight when the bars closed down. I'd get all kinds of crazy drunks and disappointed singles driving home to empty houses and apartments. In a way, it was entertaining, except when they locked their keys in the car or forgot how gas pumps worked or realized they'd spent their last five bucks on that beer and chaser. I'd learned to take most of the drama in stride working at Pop's.

But, one night, just as the crisp winds of autumn were filling the air, a big Lincoln drove up to the pump at a minute to midnight. I watched as the door opened and a pair of long, sexy legs descended onto the ground. The legs were followed by a curvy body in a tight black dress. She had silver hair, cut short and stylish, and a big wide smile. For a woman pushing past her forties, she was in great shape.

She swayed on her heels over to my booth and blared that sweet smile across the bulletproof plexiglass. I smiled back.

"Hi," she said, waving her hand at me. "I know this is going to sound stupid. But . . . ."

She paused, and I motioned my head up and down to encourage her, still smiling.

She continued. "I'm coming back from big event out at the Country Club. And, I really don't want to get any gasoline on my dress or my coat." She paused again and turned up the watts on her smile. "Do you think you could help me out?"

I laughed. The clock read midnight on the dot.

"Sure," I answered. "Hold on a sec."

I switched the gas station sign off and flipped the neon "Open" light to "Closed." I pushed the door open and walked around to her car.

"Oh, thanks," she gushed. "Thanks so much."

I nodded and pulled the nozzle off the pump. "Fill 'er up?"

She nodded and leaned against the side of the car.

"What's going on up at the Country Club?" I asked.

She tittered. "Just an award dinner for some civic group. Booooooring."

I chuckled. "I thought maybe you were getting an award."

Her eyes widened. "For what?"

"For the cutest smile in town?" I laughed.

She giggled and pushed her index fingers into the corners of her lips and pushed her mouth up into a smile. I laughed harder.

"My name's Conor," I said.

"I'm Julie," she answered with a bow.

I noticed the thick gold wedding band on her finger. She glanced down to her finger as well.

"Now, Conor," Julie said, smiling back at me. "Yes, I'm a married woman."

I laughed and we started chatting. About college. About the weather. About Lincolns. And, of course, about her smile. I'd finished pumping the gas and hung the nozzle back up. But we kept chatting, both of us enjoying the easy, flirty chemistry. The clock ticked onward to 12:30.

"Well, Conor," Julie said finally. "I better get going before the Lincoln becomes a pumpkin, or at worst, a Chevy."

I laughed and closed her door after she slid into the driver's seat.

"Great to meet you, Conor," Julie said, offering me her petite hand.

I took it in my meatier paw and gently shook it. "Come back any time!"

"Oh, I will," she said with a laugh as she fired up the car.

The Lincoln rolled out onto the street and, smiling, I turned to close up the station. Maybe, I thought to myself, this is why younger guys dig older woman - - no drama, just pleasant fun.

Julie started popping by the gas station every couple of days. We'd chat while I filled up the Lincoln - - sometimes with as much as two gallons. We started to develop a nice friendship. She always seemed to be in a good mood, interested in me and what I was doing. And I was always happy to see that smile and that very alluring, plush body.

A couple more Saturdays rolled around before I saw Julie on the late shift. But, just as I was closing up one chilly Saturday night, the big, black Lincoln rolled into the station. I had just put the last lock on the pumps. Julie slid her window down.

"Sorry, no more gas tonight."

Julie laughed.

"More country club awards."

She laughed again and motioned me over to the car.

"Hi Conor. No. No more country club. But, I've got a different kind of problem."

I nodded.

"My husband is out of town on business, and I can't figure out how to turn on the alarm system. I have the code and everything. But, there are too many buttons!"

I laughed. "The old, 'husband about of town' ruse. Promise you won't take advantage of an innocent college boy?"

Julie laughed. "God, no. I just can't sleep without the alarm on. Help me out."

Smiling, I walked over to the passenger door and heard the lock click open. I jumped in.

"Let's go!"

Julie laughed and accelerated out of the station lot. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

I glanced over at her. She was wearing a long fur coat and a pair of high heels. Her bare calves flexed as she worked the car pedals. Her sliver hair almost glowed in the moonlight. I watched her long, slender fingers grasping the steering wheel. If this wasn't a MILF fantasy, I thought to myself, I'm not a porn aficionado.

Ten minutes later, we pulled into a long, shrub-lined driveway. Julie switched the car off and the two of us crunched across the driveway gravel to the front door. She unlocked the door and turned on the hall lights.

"This way," she said, walking in front of me.

She pointed to the wall-mounted keypad and handed me a scrap of paper. The sequence, 1-2-4-8, was scrawled in pen across the paper. She stepped back, and I studied the keypad. It was a pretty simple set-up. As I started punching buttons, I could hear Julie retreating deeper inside the house. Two minutes later, a blinking green light told me the system was armed.

"All done," I barked down the quiet, empty hall.

"Great," I heard Julie's voice echo from within the house somewhere. "Come on into the living room."

I turned and walked down the hall, admiring the dark wood panelling and the big paintings hung on the walls. The living room glowed with the light of a couple of table lamps, casting shadows and warm pools of amber across the huge, high-ceilinged space. Julie stood on a big, thick Persian rug in the center of the room. She still had her coat on.

"All set," I said as I stared to step into the room.

She raised her hand to stop me. I looked her up and down, admiring the way her body filled out her coat, the way her slim calves perched on her high heels, and the string of big pearls draped around her neck.

Slowly, Julie turned around. When she was facing me, I could see that she was flushed. She smiled at me and slowly began to pull her coat open. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Under her fur coat, she wore only a sheer black bra and a pair of lacy panties.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

She had big, full tits and wide hips. Her belly was loose but still flat and her thighs were thick but shapely. Julie raised a hand and crooked a finger toward me. In a flash, I was standing in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt her arms tighten around my neck. Our lips met and then our tongues. We slid our tongues together hungrily. I heard her sigh. My hands dropped to her wide, abundant ass. I ran my palms up and down her cheeks as she began grinding her crotch against my hardening cock.

I began to push her coat off her shoulders, but Julie pulled her mouth from mine.

"No," she gasped. "I want you to fuck me in fur."

I growled and began rubbing and mashing her tits together. Julie moaned and worked her hands down my stomach and onto the fly of my jeans. She unbuttoned my jeans and plunged her hands greedily into my boxers. I heard her gasp again as her small hands wrapped themselves around my cock.

I needed to fuck her. I pulled her down onto her back on the rug. On my knees, I spread her legs and, pushing her hands off my dick, I yanked her panties down. She moaned.

"Take it," I grunted. "Put my cock inside."

Her eyes glistening with hunger, she wrapped her hands back around my rock hard cock and pulled me to her pussy lips. I felt her wet, smooth pussy around my cock head. With a groan, I pushed my hips forward and buried myself deep into her pussy. She almost shrieked, in pain and pleasure. Her pussy stretched tight around my dick, and I paused, relishing the tight, wet fit between my cock and her pussy. Julie reached up and pulled my lips to hers. As we tongue wrestled together, I began humping my cock hard and fast against her pussy. Frenetically, she raised her hips to meet my strokes and soon we were locked in a wild, shaking rhythm.

It seemed like my cock just kept growing - - longer and longer, harder and harder. And as I jackhammered in and out of Julie, I could hear her deep moans coming faster and rising higher. Every sensation in my body seemed to collect around my cock and, with a hard thrust, I emptied myself into Julie. She moaned and groaned, twisting her hips up and down and clenching my shirt in her hands. My cock kept spasming in unbearable explosions of pleasure. Julie began whimpering and banging her palms against my back.

Finally, my body stopped. I panted and felt my dick relax inside Julie. She was gasping for breath, her face flushed. I lowered my lips to her neck and began kissing and licking while my cock slowly withdrew from her with a gentle pop. Julie groaned deeply and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed deeply.

I rolled onto my side next to her, my chest still heaving. Julie raised her hands above her head and stretched.

"Oh my god," she said. "That was incredible."

I smiled. "Got a cigarette?"

Julie smiled and sat up, pushing her coat off her arms and shoulders. She settled back down onto the rug and turned on her side to face me. Her eyes glistened.

"Jesus," she whispered. "How big is your cock?"

I smiled and stroked her shoulder. "Big enough, I guess."

She kissed me and moved into my arms. Later, I carried her to her bedroom and we fucked again before we both fell asleep. Early in the morning, I woke her up. We kissed and dressed, still kissing and laughing. She drove me back to the gas station to pick up my car.

"You're mine now," she said to me, seriously, as I got out of her car.

I leaned in her window and kissed her. "I'm all yours."

She drove out of the station lot and I stumbled to my car and drove back to my dorm.

----

I didn't expect to see Julie for a couple of days. But, later that afternoon, I was helping the station mechanic to replace a bad water pump when the owner leaned into the service bay.

"Hey, Conor," he said gruffly. "Some lady wants you out at the pumps."

I stood up and wiped my hands on my overalls and ambled outside. There was Julie, standing next to her car. I walked over.

"Hey, baby," she said, almost purring.

She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and ski jacket.

"Hey, lady," I answered.

She smiled.

"When are you getting off work?"

I glanced back at the boss, busy working on order forms inside the station.

"Can you give me ten minutes?"

She nodded and unzipped her ski jacket. A vast expanse of cleavage began to reveal itself. I smiled.

"How about five minutes?"

She laughed, got into her car, and drove to the side of the station. It was almost six anyway, so I told the boss that I needed to take care of some business. He nodded.

"Sure, kid. Just give me back the 10 minutes tomorrow."

I agreed and practically skipped out of the station and toward Julie's car.

I leaned down and knocked on Lincoln's passenger window. Julie unlocked the door and I slid into the warm, close air of the car. Smiling, Julie powered the car out of the station and down a series of streets and intersections until we were in the deserted lot of the town's central park. She pulled the car up in front of the tiny lake at the center of the park.

"My husband is back," she said, pulling the zipper of her jack down. "We can't go to my place."

Her two huge tits tumbled out of her jacket, each topped by a wide, strawberry nipple. I unzipped my fly and pulled my jeans down over my hips, my big cock springing forward and vibrating in the evening light.

Julie gasped and leaned down to inhale my cock into her warm, wet mouth. I groaned and pushed my fingers into her silver hair, pulling her mouth up and down my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed. "Yes. Suck it, Julie. Feels so good."

Julie gurgled a moan and attacked my dick gusto. I ran my hands down the front of her jacket and seized a nipple in each hand, rubbing and massaging each nipple with my fingers. Julie moaned again and squeezed my balls. My cock was like a piece of timber. I groaned and settled back into the car seat, enjoying every second of her wet, hungry mouth on my big cock. I felt the cum boiling up out of my balls and, with a muffled bellow, I thrust my hips upward, flooding Julie's mouth with a gallon of cum. She gulped and sucked, vacuuming every drop of my cum into her mouth. She began grunting and rooting at my cock, trying to pull every ounce of cum she could out of my dick.

Finally, with a sigh, she licked my dick up and down and nestled her head between my thighs. I stroked her hair.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "Now, THAT was incredible."

"Your cock is delicious," she purred.

I looked down into her big brown eyes and stroked her cheek. Her contented smile widened and she reached up to run her finger over my lips.

"I need you so much, baby," she whispered. "You just don't know."

I leaned down and kissed her. "I think I know."

A couple of minutes later, she sat up and we straightened ourselves out. She drove me back to the gas station.

"I'm going to call you tonight, baby," she said, turning to face me. "Make sure you answer the phone."

I grinned. "No worries, Julie."

She dropped me off at the gas station. I snuck around the lot and got into my car. After a quick stop at the supermarket to pick up dinner, I headed home and cracked the books.

- - - - -

I was just drifting off to sleep around midnight when the phone rang. I rubbed my eyes and picked it up.

"Baby, it's me." Julie's warm voice tickled my ear.

"Julie. How are you, sexy?"

"I miss you baby," she whispered into the phone.

"Oh yeah," I said. "What do you miss about me?"

There was a pause on the line.

"You know what I miss," she said, starting to breathe more deeply.

I smiled. "Tell me, baby."

Another pause.

"I miss that big cock," she sighed.

"It's right here, in my hand," I answered as I wrapped my hand around my dick. "I'm massaging it right now."

She sighed again.

"Is it getting bigger?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Big and hard," I growled back as my cock stiffened in my hand.

"Ohhhhh," she murmured. "I want it."

"Come and get it," I said, grunting as I stroked myself.

There was a longer pause.

"Can you come over?" She whispered. "Now."

I smiled. "What about hubby?"

I hear her swallow. "Come around the back. The patio doors. Be very, very quiet."

I laughed. "I'm on my way."

She hung up and I pulled my boxers back up over my hips. I dragged on a pair of jeans, grabbed my car keys and a jacket, and sped out the door.

The streets were dark and quiet as I drove to Julies. My cock was still hard, remember her voice and the desire that saturated it. I pulled up to the curb a few doors down from Julie's place and walked carefully past her front door and around the side of the house. When I reached the french doors on the patio, I saw that one had been left ajar. Smiling, I crept stealthily to the door and pulled it quietly open. Warm air bathed me as I slipped into the living room.

Julie had been hiding behind the open drapes. When I walked into the room, she slid her arms around my waist, kissed the back of my neck, and pulled my jeans open. Her hands quickly slid up and down my cock.

"Hmmmm," she murmured. "You're hard already."

I turned around. She was wearing a silk robe, belted at her waist. I pulled the sash and the robe fell away, revealing her voluptuous nude body. I hummed with pleasure and slid my feet out of me jeans as I pulled her toward the couch. I kissed her quickly and then pushed her forward over the couch. I quickly shoved her robe up over her back. Her big wide ass greeted me in the pale moonlight.

Without a word, I grabbed her ass in one hand and my cock in the other. I slide my hard cock past her already wet lips and filled her pussy. She moaned and pushed her ass back onto my cock. I put a hand on either side of her hips and began fucking her slowly and deeply. She moaned into the couch cushions and began jerking her ass up and down my cock. We settled into a steady, deep rhythm - - my cock pivoting in and out of her.

Suddenly, a light went on in the staircase leading upstairs. We both froze. Julie raised her shoulders, glancing up to the stairs with my cock still buried deep inside her.

"Julie," a deep male voice called out from upstairs.

I moved to pull out, but she pushed her ass harder onto my cock. She raised her finger to her lips - - "shhhhhh."

"Yes, dear," she said, clearing her throat.

"Where are you?" Her husband asked.

"Just downstairs, dear," Julie said. "Getting some tea."

Feet started descending the stairs.

Shit. I jerked my dick out of Julie's ass, and she stood up, pulling her robe closed. She gestured towards the floor-length curtains on either side of the french doors. I grabbed my pants off the floor and hustled over to the drapes. I slid behind the thick, velvet fabric. Jesus. My hard cock prodded the drapes. I reached down to push it to the side.

Her husband was downstairs now. I could hear and sense him approaching the couch.

"Dear," Julie said softly. "What are you doing up?"

He muttered something. Then, more clearly.

"The patio door is open."

Julie paused.

"Yes, I was just getting some fresh air. The house gets so stuffy at night."

I heard the rustle of her robe approaching and then spied Julie through the gap between drape and wall. Her nipples were poking through the thin fabric of the robe. Her husband approached her from behind and then stood next to her and a few inches behind her.

"I agree," he said. "I could use some fresh air too.

Julie had pushed the door open a bit wider, and they stood there silently for a few minutes.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers